Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 29-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default The Electronic Control Grid, New Full Length Film from Omnisense

The Electronic Control Grid (Approx. 50 minutes)

Video Synopsis:
In the world today is a massive technological based conspiracy using Directed Energy Weapons and Black Project Artificial Intelligence. Black Project AI Controls Directed Energy Weapons. Remote Neural Monitoring turns the human brain into a 5 sense surveillance device. Electronic Telepathy can impersonate any existent or fictional being. And Electromagnetic Mind Control can completely hijack a mind...

This video aims to give watchers a birds eye view of what is going on after a crash course on directed energy weapons and black project technology capabilities, while developing awareness based defenses of this technological warfare. The Electronic Control Grid is the second full length film produced by Omnisense. Covert Transhumanism was the first.

Electronic Control Grid Soundtrack
Available for Free/Donation here.

Video Topics:
-Covert Transhuman Control Grid
-Mind Control Research
-Targeted Individual Testimony
-Directed Energy Weapons
-Remote Neural Monitoring
-Virtual Reality - Synthetic Dreams
-Electronic Telepathy - v2k
-Black Project Artificial Intelligence
-Open Source Senses
-Cloning of the Senses
-Electronic Harassment
-Psychological Warfare
-Psychological Operations
-New Age Deception
-Microwave Hearing
-Microwave Auditory Effect
-Dr. Barrie Trower
-Dr. John Hall
-Targeted Individuals
-Telepathic Impersonations
-MKULTRA Cover Stories
-Directed Energy Weapon Murder by Proxy
-Directed Energy Weapon Slow Kill & Fast Kill Methods
-Military Industrial Complex Electronic Telepathy Secret Society
-Technological Rigging of Pro Sports
-Electromagnetic Mind Control
-Electromagnetic Mind Hacking
-Electromagnetic Neuroscience
-The Neurobody
-Technological Optical Illusions
-Strategic Efforts to Produce Apathy in the Masses
-Weather Warfare

Some Quotes from the Film:

Cover Stories:

“A demon facade creates a prime environment for getting away with crimes perpetrated [by] these technologies.”

“Directed energy weapons operate invisibly and are potent enough to appear supernatural.”

“The sources with these technologies love to impersonate a higher power, or create the idea a higher power will do everything for us so the hidden hand operates more smoothly.”

“Every time I hear a high level Satanist spoke directly to Satan I instantly think of v2k. I’ve seen some Satan energies and images via v2k so I know they have them discovered and loaded.”

Remote Neural Monitoring

“The head of the NSA, CIA, and USA military get remote neural monitoring reports which are essentially surveillance based electronic telepathy. Surveillance based electronic telepathy involves getting recordings of thoughts [played back] from remote neural monitoring AIs.”

Electronic Telepathy Cybernetic Secret Society

“In existence since sometime in the 20th century is a military industrial complex electronic telepathy secret society cybernetic network, these are the true rulers of the world in my opinion. End game AI and directed energy weapons is analogous to the ring in lord of the rings, and i feel can be accurately stated as being the Holy Grail of project mkultra…”

New Age Psychological Operations - Psychological Warfare

“Division of population via belief systems, one looks irrational to the other and vice versa.”

“Control the opposition with false light information sources…”

“There are new age cover stories for literally every single type of technological influence i have experienced in almost a decade of extensive technological targeting experiences.”

“Once the US military and intelligence agencies got capable remote influencing technologies they developed a strategy in a war against the truth. What they decided to do was a massive set of new age psychological operations that in the modern day have ensnared millions of people. These psychological operations are a set of calculated untruths to combat the truth movement of the internet age.”

Watch The Electronic Control Grid's sister film; Covert Transhumanism.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 30-07-2016 at 04:45 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

Some Art from the Film:

Old 29-07-2016, 05:50 PM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618

This could explain so much.

Thoughts come in to my mind so often that I can't trace the source of, they tend to be mostly negative.

I like the thing about rigging sports, and now that I think about it, a number of things could be attributed to targeted energy tech, not the least of which could be the growing number of Jihad attacks on Europe.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I like the thing about rigging sports, and now that I think about it, a number of things could be attributed to targeted energy tech, not the least of which could be the growing number of Jihad attacks on Europe.
Bingo.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:42 AM   #5
oz93666

Well done Omni ...Electronic control grid.... the Movie !!! (with moving pictures) a great step forward... I've just watched the first part... Brilliant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
.... a number of things could be attributed to targeted energy tech, not the least of which could be the growing number of Jihad attacks on Europe.
I don't know why people have difficulty believing the Europe attacks could be organic ? It's what ISIS do .....They're doing it in Syria now , have destroyed Libya and other countries ... and now they're in Europe !
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 05:15 PM   #6
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well done Omni ...Electronic control grid.... the Movie !!! (with moving pictures) a great step forward... I've just watched the first part... Brilliant!
Thanks oz.

Quote:
I don't know why people have difficulty believing the Europe attacks could be organic ? It's what ISIS do .....They're doing it in Syria now , have destroyed Libya and other countries ... and now they're in Europe !
The rulers of the world use the electronic control grid to make sure their version of events happens. Lets say there are no terrorist attacks in 6 months. That goes against their agenda, so they would mind control someone in that case to do one.

I'd say ISIS is very mind controlled. Do you really think the standard sociopathy of an ISIS soldier was there when they were born or young? I don't think there is enough psychopath genetics to make an army of psychopaths like ISIS is. With technology you can negate things like empathy and compassion. It's too easy for them to do so why wouldn't they.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 30-07-2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:52 PM   #7
ramirez

Excellent work it looks professional !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 10:24 PM   #8
cosmic tramp

Just a thought : if any of us on here are targets for it, what better place than this site for PTB to covertly check up on the results of their work ?

Nice work Omni, very concise, insightful and informative film.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-07-2016 at 10:27 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 06:49 PM   #9
Cryptoverse

Thanks for the feedback guys. And yes cosmic the DIF would be a great place to surveill to see if their psy ops are working. I think they would have to say the flat earth psy op is a success.
Old 31-07-2016, 11:46 PM   #10
Dude111

Very nice Omni,Gracious!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:52 AM   #11
Cryptoverse

Thanks dude.

Some AI quotes from the film:

Black Project Artificial Intelligence

“Advanced artificial intelligence provides an environment of automation where agents were needed prior to AI.”

“Black project AI can simulate any mind mapped person, and any mind mapped person is immortalized in black project AIs. [if not deleted]”

“Post-Singularity black project AI acts as an operator for an electronic telepathy secret society.”

“AI combined with directed energy weapons I believe comprises the tip of the spear of a global conspiracy.”
Old 01-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #12
decim

Well made, with useful information. Thanks.

I have taken various steps to reduce the pervasive microwave torture towers effects. Protection is pretty expensive.

Alright to download?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #13
decim

Another aspect to the mobile health wrecking network is, that it is used as urban radar.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:44 AM   #14
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Another aspect to the mobile health wrecking network is, that it is used as urban radar.
yep and is cheap

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...one-dirt-cheap
Quote:
Any technology can be a two-edged sword. Cell phones are a good example. They're clearly a great convenience, even a life-saving tool during natural disasters and medical emergencies. And they should save many more lives under the Federal Communications Commission's enhanced 911 mandate, which requires that cell phones relay their precise locations to 911 operators.

Yet some people are appalled that their cell phone will always give away where they are. That makes it possible to compile a "road map" of a user's movements. So imagine the outcry when privacy worriers learn that cell-phone systems can be used to locate and track a car, boat, or plane -- even if no one inside is carrying a wireless phone. But outcry or not, the technology seems certain to be deployed, given its myriad civilian and military applications.

The technology is called Celldar, from "cellular" plus "radar." Under development since 1997 at Roke Manor Research Ltd (SI ). in Romsey, England, it differs from conventional radar in several key respects. When radar tracks planes for air traffic controllers -- or maps the surface of Venus from a space probe -- the same set of equipment both sends out radio signals and picks up the returning echoes. So computers can easily calculate an object's distance and relative size based on how long it takes the returning signals to bounce back and how strong they are.

In contrast, Celldar takes a so-called passive approach: It watches and interprets how signals from cell-phone base stations interact with objects such as cars, trucks or planes. The hardware required for this is much simpler than existing radar systems. A Celldar prototype built in 1999 consisted of a PC and the insides of two cell phones, and cost just $3,000, says Peter Lloyd, head of Roke Manor's Celldar program. The flip side is, the signal-processing software is complex: It must allow for the varying travel times for signals between two or more cellular base stations and a Celldar receiver, as well as the times from the different base stations to the target. Lloyd says Roke's clever program is based on "$10 million worth of expertise in writing software" for cellular systems and military radars. One big plus to the military: passive radar systems are invisible to anti-radar weapons because they don't have their own transmitters.

Celldar's implications are exciting -- but also troubling to some. Even though the technology can't be used to identify cell-phone users, since it "sees" only radio waves echoing off hard surfaces, it and similar approaches are evolving quickly. In addition to Celldar, which is sopping up $1.5 million a year for development, a dozen other passive-radar projects are under way in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. As the technology bears fruit, it should give the world's police and homeland security agencies new tools for monitoring shipments of illegal weapons and drug smuggling operations. Highway officials could gain a detailed window on traffic flows, helping them to minimize congestion. But because passive-radar systems could be cheap enough for hobbyists to buy -- or cobble together themselves -- the technology could also become the next fad among people who own police-radio scanners or who enjoy snooping on their neighbors' comings and goings.

This month marks something of a passive-radar milestone. In late October, Roke will show off the latest Celldar system to officials of Britain's Defense Ministry at an army exercise on the Salisbury Plain. During the field maneuvers, Celldar will detect the movement of ground vehicles and determine whether cell-phone signals are bouncing off a tank, truck, or armored personnel carrier.
also they can track people with this stuff... just check out things like wisee

WiSee: Wi-Fi signals enable gesture recognition throughout entire home

then this all ties into

a link to the document BIOLOGICAL_EFFECTS_OF_ELECTROMAGNETIC_RADIATION-RADIOWAVES_AND_MICROWAVES-EURASIAN_COMMUNIST_COUNTRIES.pdf
http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/..._COUNTRIES.pdf
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 01-08-2016 at 12:19 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:34 PM   #15
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Alright to download?
Sure decim.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:13 AM   #16
Cryptoverse

Default Segments

The Electronic Control Grid Broken Down into Segments:

How Technological Mind Control Is Done
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=4m20s

Electronic Telepathy - v2k
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=8m44s

Virtual Reality - Synthetic Dreams
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=15m27s

Black Project Artificial Intelligence
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=17m40s

Remote Neural Monitoring
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=24m1s

The Neurobody
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=26m21s

Electronic Harassment - Targeted Individuals
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=29m57s

Electromagnetic Mind Control Based False Flags
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=38m15s

Technological Rigging of Pro Sports
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=39m28s

Modern Day MKULTRA Cover Stories
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=40m16s

New Age Psychological Operations - Psychological Warfare
https://youtu.be/wmvsk0Q9UIs?t=42m48s
Old 05-08-2016, 05:20 AM   #17
Cryptoverse

Below is a comprehensive look at the Electronic Control Grid black project technologies and covert ops.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 05-08-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:28 AM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Directed Energy Weapon Neuroscience; Memory Manipulation

Types of Memory Manipulation I have Witnessed:
• Implanted Memories
• Deleted Memories
• Restricted Memories (In Real Time)
• Fragmented Memories
• Dimmed Memories

Read More: http://www.omnisense.org/2016/07/dir...ipulation.html
Old 06-08-2016, 06:02 AM   #19
chandon3000

Excellent video, well done omnisense!!
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:45 AM   #20
Cryptoverse

From Omnisense.org

3D Sound via v2k tech

Another thing I have experienced in my extensive technological targeting is 3D sound via v2k. 3D Sound in my experiences is using directed energy weapon neuroscience to create depth to an illusory sound giving it a location to the auditory senses of the mind. These technologies can make it appear as if sound is somewhere when it is really not there. The sources doing this to people are in constant trickery-mode and they do 3D sound to targeted individuals on a daily basis.

How this is done; the same neurological variables physically happening when hearing authentic sounds are being reproduced using physical control of the mind aka directed energy weapon neuroscience. The same set of techniques used in a different way can manipulate existing sound signals in the brain in methods known as heterodyning.

I have experienced heterodyning of my audio cortex and will cover that in a future article...

Source Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Excellent video, well done omnisense!!
Thanks chandoon

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 07-08-2016 at 05:46 AM.