Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Most Mind Control Targets Not "Slaves"

This article is meant to shed some clarity on the term "slave" being used as describing mind control targets. Only some mind control targets fit that description. I'd say the minority perhaps...

Full Article:
Quote:
Mind Control Targets are Not "Slaves" More Often Than Not

I have read a good bit about mind control, as well as have very clear experiences with such things... It is clear the real picture relating to mind control is not frequently wrote about or known. I hear people call people who are mind controlled "slaves" and see misconceptions about mind control abundant...

I find the word slave nowhere near an accurate term for the majority of the mind control that goes on within planet Earth's society. It is possible to be a mind control sex slave for example, however I do not think the population or even the conspiracy aware crowd are aware of mind control's true capability in much abundance.

It does not take trauma based mind control tactics where they torture targets until their personality fractures to mind control someone. In other words it does not take dissociative personality's for mind control to be present.

The shadow governments around the world have perfected this technology. It is no longer experimental for the most part.

There are different types of mind control targeting. I will briefly cover 2 main types. Suppression Based Mind Control, Asset Based Mind Control.

Suppression Based Mind Control
My case is a suppression methodology where they transhumanize someone in ways, and subvert their clarity and true potential as much as exopolitical entities allow. With suppression targets they will go overt on them at times. Character Assassination is a given to any suppression target at some point if they ever gain notoriety.

Quote:
"There is no better character assassination than through someone's own words." -Anonymous
Most of the malicious based mind control having to do with me is intended to get people to judge me inaccurately. The whole point of most of the mind control I receive is to round down my own intelligence/ability from my own soul's capability, and to get people to misjudge me and/or dislike me somehow. I find predictive programming is very effective by the shadow government sources on even some of the more discerning people.

Asset Based Mind Control
The assets of the mind controllers are just about all unaware they are being mind controlled. Numerous neuroscientists have noted with mind control the subject being mind controlled reasons it as their own thoughts. It feels like it is one's own thoughts because they are working the brain in a way that feels as if one is thinking it up themselves. The mechanics of thinking can be felt, so the mind reasons it as it's own thought. A mind controlled person will just about always reject the notion of any chance of mind control in their thinking.

Here are some great quotes of neuroscientists taken from Chapter 2 in my upcoming Ebook:

Quote:
“Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; page 116.)
Dr. Persinger on electromagnetic experiences done to people in his studies:
Quote:
"These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."
-Dr. Persinger’s work; The God Helmet on the Learning Channel
Quote:
“Well one thing is really clear, you can control the person's experiences and they don't know they are being controlled...” -Dr. Persinger
If all people who are mind controlled are slaves than I'd venture to say pretty much all new agers, contactees, experiencers, abductees, MILABS, Conspiracy Realists and skeptics alike etc all must be slaves in that case. I have detected mind control is abundant in UFOlogy and practically any other facet of our society. My point being mind control can happen to anyone. As much as people will try to say it, nobody is immune from the technological control grid, I have at great cost learned that such is true...
Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-than-not.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 07:01 AM   #2
selective
Inactive

The word "slave" can have different meanings to different people. When most people refer to mind control and slaves together, they usually are implying the world they live in is false.

So if we look closer at the false society we live in, mind control exists in many different forms, just as slavery also exists in many different forms.

By examining the foundations for everything, we can then see how it expanded into other forms. However, to reject all brainwashing (as we should), then we will need to abolish all religions, all governments, and all laws except for one law. Anyone that says otherwise would then be defending their mind being controlled and also want to forever be a slave in a false society.
selective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 07:13 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by selective View Post
The word "slave" can have different meanings to different people. When most people refer to mind control and slaves together, they usually are implying the world they live in is false.
When I have read it it was mostly used in terms of sex slaves. Or implying the mind control target was a slave of an agenda or group. Which is what this article is meant to clear up.

I agree that the word slave is used in different ways. However I find the terminology of a mind control target being called a slave in the way I have read it and seen it used incorrect...

Thanks for the reply
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #4
selective
Inactive

Well, when referring to sex slaves and how they say it, that makes sense.

You should watch this documentary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Lose_Your_Virginity

It goes over the myth of "Virginity" and how it was used to sell society the idea of marriage to enslave women into forced sex, using mind control methods slipped into society through monogamy as presented by religions.

I've always known about what they talk about, and I'm sure you do also, but it's nice to see such a well made documentary that helps educate the public.

It's always been a medical fact that the hymn doesn't prove virginity, and can tear on its own before puberty or sex. Also, the canal is made to stretch so anyone that is loose after sex only has to go a few days or weeks without intercourse for them to be tight like virgins again. Yet religion pushed the whole idea of "first time sex" as being so important that they brainwashed girls into waiting until marriage so they can have sex, and by then they only get married for the sex and then end up trapped in an abusive relationship. So marriage was the first form of sex slavery. Even according to some religions, if a woman was rapped, the rapists punishment were to marry the girl and live with her, thus girls were and still are only seen as sex objects. Catholic schools still push this sex slavery on girls to this very day.

Also, when the government would tell people who cannot get married, that was just reverse psychology to keep people brainwashed and enslaved, fighting for that which they should have been fighting against.

I understand this gets much more complex with T.I.'s, but when we look closer at the foundation of it all, the only way to really stop any of it is to get rid of it at the source. Abolish all religions off the face of the Earth.
selective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:57 AM   #5
jimmymacloud
Inactive

Mind control dictates certain aspects of my life, therefore I am a slave to the signals.

I would not say that all mind controlled person (s) are slaves, but you go through a huge amount of emotion when you are mind controlled
jimmymacloud is offline   Reply With Quote