Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #1
mountainwarrior
Senior Member
 
mountainwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default Kubrick about to expose illuminati before died

they cut important scenes out of eyes wide shut that depicted human sacrifice over there in the illuminati mansion, kubrick tried hard to keep control of this movie, but they didn't let him

then he was going to make the movie AI, about a 11 year old boy programmed like a robot. Now who would want a 11 year old boy that never ages and is programmed like a robot ?

then speilberg made that terrible movie AI

the shining was all about how he rfaked the moon landing....
__________________
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
wildheart
Senior Member
 
wildheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 109
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

EWS is one messed up film, so much symbolism in there.

Tell us a bit more about The Shining, it's one of my favourite movies and I'm intrigued
wildheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
EWS is one messed up film, so much symbolism in there.

Tell us a bit more about The Shining, it's one of my favourite movies and I'm intrigued

Secrets of the Shining, by Jay Weidner:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/lu...missions10.htm

cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #4
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

In all of Kubrik's films there has been clues to the truth. This man knew a lot and it was a shame he never got to make AI

cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
mountainwarrior
Senior Member
 
mountainwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default

makes alot of sense to me know how hunter s thompson and kubrick knew about this shit, and tried to expose, it to the masses, through their art.

That's all they did their whole life.

A old coke fiend drunken rebel american hero, and a eccentric, fearless, writing bandit.........

They put it all out there for you to see..........
__________________
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
mountainwarrior
Senior Member
 
mountainwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
In all of Kubrik's films there has been clues to the truth. This man knew a lot and it was a shame he never got to make AI

you're missing the whole point of this post bro..

kubrick was about to blow the whole fucking conspiracy wikde fucking iopen homey.

this isnt a fucking joke.

He had a human sacrifice ritual scene in wide shut and the powers that be shut it down.

Kubrick tried to keep that scene in the MOVIE.

Like a warrior. He tried to keep the rights to that movie and that scene in particular, but the ELIET fucked him over.......

His next movie AI, kubrick was slated to create, was all about elite pedo / programming

12 year old boy....robot...programmed....come on, wake up bro
__________________
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
mountainwarrior
Senior Member
 
mountainwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default

THATS WHY THEY KICKED KUBRICK.

WHEN KUBRICK DEMANDED HE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO EYES WIDE SHUT, THEY SHUT HIM DOWN AND KILLED HIM.

WHEN HUNTER S THOMPSON DEMANDED A INVESTIGATION INTO UNDERGROUND SLAVERY.

THEY SHOT HIM.

hUNSTER S WAS AT BOHEMAIAN GROVE IN 1979, SHIT AINT A JOKE, HUNTER WS THERE.

FILMED SOME HORRID SHIT THAT HAUNTED HIM FOR LIFE

THATS WHY HE SNORTED COKE TILL THE DAY HE DIED.

HUNTERS BOOKS WERE FILLED WITH VEILED NWO = SATANIC TRASH REFERENCES

GUY FOUGHT THE NWO TRASH HIS WHOLE LIFE
__________________
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #8
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
you're missing the whole point of this post bro..

kubrick was about to blow the whole fucking conspiracy wikde fucking iopen homey.

this isnt a fucking joke.

He had a human sacrifice ritual scene in wide shut and the powers that be shut it down.

Kubrick tried to keep that scene in the MOVIE.

Like a warrior. He tried to keep the rights to that movie and that scene in particular, but the ELIET fucked him over.......

His next movie AI, kubrick was slated to create, was all about elite pedo / programming

12 year old boy....robot...programmed....come on, wake up bro
Please don't misunderstand me here, i think were on the same side, right ??

No I didn't miss anything, i understand perfectly.
Exposing the moon fraud, then the illuminati, and pedos. The question is: How many would notice ?? Most would just watch the film, and really not notice all the symbolism.

I'm sure you know about Jay Wiedner , Bro ?
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #9
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
THEY SHOT HIM.
You don't have to yell. I get your point, and i agree
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
wildheart
Senior Member
 
wildheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 109
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Good stuff, both of you - thank you.

Edit - I just read through Weidner's essay ... wow.

I have wondered in passing why the film is so different to the book in parts. The book could be filmed 'as is', it's very descriptive and visual - I never understood that. Danny's sweater was another thing, it seemed so at odds and a distraction.

I looked up the meaning of the name 'Lloyd', the bartender. It is from an old Welsh name meaning 'Grey' ... alien Greys ? Or someone who wears grey, a 'holy man' or 'sage' of some kind.

Fascinating.

Last edited by wildheart; 27-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.
wildheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Good stuff, both of you - thank you.

Edit - I just read through Weidner's essay ... wow.

I have wondered in passing why the film is so different to the book in parts. The book could be filmed 'as is', it's very descriptive and visual - I never understood that. Danny's sweater was another thing, it seemed so at odds and a distraction.

I looked up the meaning of the name 'Lloyd', the bartender. It is from an old Welsh name meaning 'Grey' ... alien Greys ? Or someone who wears grey, a 'holy man' or 'sage' of some kind.

Fascinating.
Very odd. I always disliked the way Kubrick changed the script away from the book. I also always wondered about Danny's sweater, even before i got into all this conspiracy stuff
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #12
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,187
Likes: 286 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
I looked up the meaning of the name 'Lloyd', the bartender. It is from an old Welsh name meaning 'Grey' ... alien Greys ? Or someone who wears grey, a 'holy man' or 'sage' of some kind.
Nice find!
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
sokath his eyes uncovered
Senior Member
 
sokath his eyes uncovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Draco
Posts: 422
Likes: 106 (78 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
EWS is one messed up film, so much symbolism in there.

Tell us a bit more about The Shining, it's one of my favourite movies and I'm intrigued
__________________
I'm only human..... On the outside.
sokath his eyes uncovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #14
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I was absolutely astounded seeing what was portrayed in Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick paid a great price for revealing the truth, however so have other folk. The truth will always be there to destroy the lies.

They cannot stop the truth, no matter how hard they try.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #15
greydove
Senior Member
 
greydove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 606
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Except theres a lot of subtext in the BOOK The Shining that if you read between the lines it s talking about conspiracy matters as well. The guests at the hotel for example, the "parties" there and why the hotel had such evil energy...
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 03:00 AM   #16
vizier
Senior Member
 
vizier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I actually thought that the film was fairly faithful to the book, to be honest. Admittedly, there's some symbolism mentioned in the link, though a bit tenuous (room 237 - 237000 miles..) but the plot remained as the book was.
vizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #17
smashstuff
Senior Member
 
smashstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 279
Likes: 105 (41 Posts)
Default

Excellent interview with Jay Weidner on Red Ice Radio about Kubrick:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110306.php



direct mp3 download link:

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2011/RI...6-jweidner.mp3

__________________
?

Last edited by smashstuff; 28-03-2012 at 05:12 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 05:54 AM   #18
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,187
Likes: 286 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashstuff View Post
Beyond the moon landing subtext, I can't help looking at that picture on the kid's jumper and thinking that Kubrick is showing us a phallic symbol that points directly at the child.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #19
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizier View Post
I actually thought that the film was fairly faithful to the book, to be honest. Admittedly, there's some symbolism mentioned in the link, though a bit tenuous (room 237 - 237000 miles..) but the plot remained as the book was.
Read it again, then watch the film. Totally different
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,191
Likes: 104 (68 Posts)
Default

Eyes wide shut was supposed to be all about monarch programming, however they cut out the key parts and gave us bread crumbs.This movie cost Kubrick his life.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.