Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-03-2007, 01:18 PM   #21
thoth

Where did the rest of my post go? Pics?
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #22
truthseeker1980

St Paul's cathedral in London, has a dome and two obelisk type towers on it.

I posted the picture below though as it has a number of chemtrails in the sky above.

truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #23
thoth

There is tons of it. Not to mention, the biggest homes and the governer's mansion, on meridian.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 01:22 PM   #24
thoth

Interesting, the chase building photos won't show up!
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 08:59 PM   #25
thoth

http://www.new4y.com/modules.php?nam...&t=867&start=0

Here is a pretty good latout.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 21-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #26
tinmenace

Thanks for those! The building beside the obelisk is the Scottish Rite Cathedral! So typical. A big ol' obelisk outside. So, if Freemasonry is not a religion, then why do they need a cathedral? http://www.aasr-indy.org/Tour/
http://www.aasr-indy.org/

It IS a religion, that's why. They just deny it. Interestingly, I was watching a show about Freemasonry, and their spokesperson said that although Freemasonry was not a religion, they did require you to have a religion in order to join. You had to believe in something. In other words, you had to show them that you are capable of being indoctrinated.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #27
thoth

Capped by gold also. I have heard that this cathedral is number 1 in the midwest.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 22-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #28
tinmenace

Is there any interesting stuff you want to share with me for the post I'm working on about InDIANA? I've been doing some research over the last few days, but nothing beats having a local point you in the right direction.

So far, I've covered the name, the choice in location for Indianapolis, Eli Lilly the company, it's board members, and a little bit on Eli Lilly the person. I'm going to be spending a bit of time on cathedral, the war memorial, etc.
Old 22-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #29
thoth

Meridian seems to be the focal point, because its the major ley line here. The understudy of the Pierre whats his name who designed D.C. designed the city. There is actually an interview of a guy from here on the Edge radio show talking about how Indy is a mass of occult symbolism. Bush and the cronies make regular visits here by the way. Carmel, the town in north Indy uses a sunburst n the form of a golden shell as its symbol. We also have a street called 'Keystone' and many in occult circles know that this is significant somehow, especially since there are tons of phallic symbols on this street. The company that makes the majority of the apartment complexs is called SEX-T-ON, and many of their complexes are names like Stratford, Kensington, Newport, Cambridge, Eagle Creek, Inverness, Carlyle, Georgetown also a street (King George) and a shit load of others. The Indy 500 and the Brickyard are also here on Georgetown. My friend says that this street is aligned with the solstices and that the sun rises on 16 and Georgetown and the fact that the track is set up in concentric rings and the cars going around in circles is majorly occultic. Not to mention nascars symbol is a checker board and a wheel with wings around it. I am telling you, Indy is on the low, but its major in the occult. Check it out.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 25-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #30
tinmenace

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2172

The second half is coming later today
Old 25-03-2007, 06:51 PM   #31
tinmenace

Quote:

The memorial supposedly placed by Victor Ashe in memory of 9/11 in Knoxville Tennessee. I couldn't find a photo of it, but this Victor Ashe is an interesting fella. He attended Yale, was roommates with GWB and was also a member of the Skull and Bones Society. He was the mayor of Knoxville Tennessee for 15 years and now he's the ambassador to Poland. If anyone can find a photos of this obelisk, please let me know. I think the whole GWB connection is interesting, not to mention the interesting story I found about these two fellas. I'm not vouching for the story, but everyone has a right to know that it's out there.

Tah Dah! Thanks to my brilliant hubby, he found a photo of this obelisk for us. Notice the dome over it.

Old 27-03-2007, 04:04 AM   #32
graflok

The Woolworth Building is a Gothic obelisk that was once the tallest building in New York.

It is situated near the WTC site -- see base of arrow in picture below.

When the 9/11 attacks happened there were reports of a missile fired at the WTC from the top of the Woolworth Building.

See:
http://www.orbwar.com/woolworth/

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2007, 04:26 AM   #33
tinmenace

Holleeee! Thanks for the great link, and info on the Woolworth building. I never knew all that! Wow! Talk about suppressed info, eh?

Btw, I never noticed before, but is that a sunburst at the bottom of the tower?

Also, there are so many more Obelisks of mention that I want to post about, but I just never seem to have enough time. For example, Cleopatra's needles. That's an interesting story.

Did you see Rockefeller's obelisk over his grave? Enormous!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #34
tinmenace

Cleopatra's Needles are a trio of red granite obelisks originally erected in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis on the orders of Thutmose III, around 1450 BC. Later Ramses II added his own inscriptions on the obelisk that stands in Paris.

Their first move was to the city of Alexandria and were housed in a temple built by Cleopatra in honor of Mark Anthony, but the Needles really had nothing to do with Cleopatra at all and are actually inaptly named.

The three needles were gifted to to England, France and the United States.

The one in England stands along the Thames in an area known as Victoria Embankment in London built under the direction of Joseph Bazalgette.

Joseph Bazalgette also engineered Albert Embankment where the Illuminati's Secret Intelligence Service Building stands. Note the Neoclassic influence as well as the sun symbol (or crown, whichever you prefer) atop the rounded part near the top of the building?

The Egyptian temple resemblance at the top.

The one in France stands at the Place de la Concorde in Paris, quite close to the United States Embassy and on top of the exact spot where a guillotine once stood.

The New York City Needle stands in Central park and was brought from Alexandria by one of the richest men in the world at that time, William H. Vanderbilt.

The inscriptions are fairly well preserved and read as follows:

Face 1:

The Horus, Strong-Bull-Beloved-of-Ra,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, User-maat-ra, Chosen-of-Ra,
Ra, created by the gods, who founded the Two
Lands, the Son of Ra,
Ramesses, Beloved-of-
Amun,...

...there is no-one who did what he did, in the house of his father,
the Lord of the Two Lands, User-maat-ra,
Chosen of Ra, the Son of Ra,
Ramesses, Beloved of Amun, granted life like Ra,
The Horus, Strong-Bull-Appearing-in-Thebes,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt,
Men-kheper-ra, who embellishes the house of him who created him,

...(the Son of Ra, Thutmose), beloved of (Atum),
lord (of Heliopolis), May he live for ever.
The Horus, Strong-Bull-Son-of-Ra,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, User-maat-ra.Chosen-of-Ra,
the Golden Horus,
Mighty-in-years-and-great-of-victories, the Son of Ra, Ramesses,
Beloved-of-Amun,

...the Lord of the Two Lands, User-maat-ra,
Chosen-of Ra,
the Son of-Ra,
Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun.

Face 2:

The Horus, Strong-Bull-Son-of-Khepri,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, User-maat-ra, Chosen-of-Ra, the-Golden Horus,
Mighty-in years-and-great-of-victories, the Son of Ra,
Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun, who came forth from the womb in order to receive
the crowns of Ra, who created him to be sole lord the Lord of the Two Lands,
User-maat-ra Chosen-of-Ra, the Son of Ra.
Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun, one serviceable to Ra and granted life like Ra.
The Horus, Strong-Bull-Appearing-in Thebes,
he of the Two La Goddesses,
Enduring-of-kingship-like-Ra-in-heaven, Bodily son of Atum, whom the Mistress of
Heliopolis bore to him, Thutmose,
whom they created in the temple in the beauty of their members, knowing that
he would exercise enduring kingship throughout eternity,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Men-kheper-ra, beloved of Atum, the great god,
together with his Enneat,
granted all life, stability, and dominion like Ra for ever.
Ra, created by the gods, who founded the Two Lands, the Son of Ra, Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun,
the noble youth, beloved like Aten when the shines on the horizeon,
the Lord of the Two Lands, User-maat-Ra,
Chosen-of-Ra, the Son of Ra,

Face 3:

the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, User-maat-ra, Chosen-of-Ra, the-Golden Horus,
Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun, who came forth from the womb in order to receive
the crowns of Ra, who created him to be sole lord the Lord of the Two Lands,
Enduring-of-kingship-like-Ra-in-heaven, Bodily son of Atum, whom the Mistress of
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Men-kheper-ra, beloved of Atum, the great god,
together with his Enneat,
Ra, created by the gods, who founded the Two Lands, the Son of Ra, Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun,
the noble youth, beloved like Aten when the shines on the horizon,

Face 4:

Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun, who came forth from the womb
in order to receive the crowns of Ra,
who created him to be sole lord the Lord of the Two Lands,
the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Men-kheper-ra, beloved of Atum,
the great god, together with his Enneat,
Ra, created by the gods, who founded the Two Lands, the Son of Ra,
Ramesses, Beloved-of-Amun,
the noble youth, beloved like Aten when the shines on the horizeon,
Old 05-04-2007, 01:03 AM   #35
falseflag

People need to start asking themselves, why all this Egyptian symbolism in our towns and cities? Matthew Delooze made it pretty clear, in an interview I heard him give.(Something along the lines of) Why all the Egyptian symbolism, obelisks, owls etc in Leeds and other such English towns when you wouldn't find a 'fish and chip' shop in Egypt? lol

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
falseflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:52 AM   #36
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseflag View Post
People need to start asking themselves, why all this Egyptian symbolism in our towns and cities? Matthew Delooze made it pretty clear, in an interview I heard him give.(Something along the lines of) Why all the Egyptian symbolism, obelisks, owls etc in Leeds and other such English towns when you wouldn't find a 'fish and chip' shop in Egypt? lol
Exactly right! Especially at the Vatican City! This is why I've posted this thread because for those that don't know how prevalent this obelisk is in our modern world, I want them to start asking some very important questions. There are many more, I just have to work on a follow up for the post. Feel free to add any of your own.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:49 PM   #37
ho1ogram
Banned

G'day tinmenace, I thought you might like this info.

From the Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects by Barbara G. Walker.

Quote:
Lingam
Large phallic pillars in India represented the lingam of Shiva, in much the same way that the Egyptian obelisk represented the penis of Geb. Around each large lingam for a radius of 100 cubits stretched the sacred Kingdom of Shiva, where miracles and remission of sins could occur.
The energy field of the obelisks in major cities today, covering the 'sinful'. Read on...
Quote:
In the temples there were smaller, human-sized linga, or priaptic statues of the god, intended to deflower brides before their wedding night. This operation was what biblical terminology called "opening the matrix."
I interpret this as meaning the brides were being initated into the bloodlines. Opening the matrix could mean their reptillian, blue blood dna was being activated, tuning them into the dense frequency of the Illuminati vibration, making them ready for placement in strategic positions of power where they can continue the Brotherhood's agenda.

Quote:
Firstborn children were regarded as fathered by the god upon mortal virgins, because of the defloration custom - which was prevalent not only in southeastern Asia but also throughout the Middle East and in Rome. Such divinely begotten "sons of God" were often chosen for lives of religious devotion. The phallus or lingam was usually painted red and anointed with holy oil, to which the Greeks gave the name of chrism. Thus the divinely begotten one was given hte name of Christos, meaning "anoionted."

Of course, oil was necessary to the insertion of a stone phallus into a virgin. Later the oil itself became a symbol. Kings' heads were anointed with oil, being likened to the "head" of the god-penis, inserted into the flower wreath that represented the virgin matrix.
Sounds like an Illuminati ritual to create mind altars. Sexually abusing virgins in a twisted god-penis ritual to create sub personalities that can be triggered with words and symbols.

Quote:
When Roman brides deflowered themselves on the phallus of the priapic god, they placed a wreath of flowers on the head at the same time. Early Christian fathers deplored the custom because it came uncomfortably close to their own version of the god-begotten Christos; but they did understand, as Lactantius said, that its purpose was to make the bride fruitful "by her communion with the divine nature."
Could they mean linking her auric field or her dna's frequency to the frequency of the matrix? Communion with the ancient gods who are still pulling the strings? Divine nature is the creator, yeah, the creator of the matrix!

Just a thought
h.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #38
tinmenace

Dude! What an excellent post! Thanks for digging that info up. Yes, they're definitely erections and I like your interpretations.

I had another epiphany today. A freaking major one! I wrote a follow up post on another thread : Ritual or Serial Killer...or coincidence?

I'll post it just as soon as I get my graphics done, but somewhere in the middle mention the obelisks again.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:58 AM   #39
tinmenace

Vigelandsparken, Oslo Norway.
Artist: Gustav Vigeland
Old 06-04-2007, 03:53 AM   #40
ho1ogram
Banned

sluuuurrrrrrrrp...... the obelisk sucks in the soouls! lol...THE OBELISK ORGY! An obelisk constructed from the etheric energy, the souls of the people, an obelisk constructed from our energy...man, this one is telling it like it is! Awesome! There is even the statues of people waiting in line to be sucked into it's vortex. Notice they are facing away from it? Unware of it's power...it sneaks up on the ignorant and sshhlluuuurrrrpp...! You are gone! Bound to the matrix till you wake up....
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote