Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 02-12-2011, 02:12 AM   #21
squeakingdaisies

Here's the link to my analysis of the video.
I appreciate if you will take a look.

Analysis and Interpretation of the occult imagery used in Lady Gaga's videoclip "Bad Romance".

This meticulous analysis shows that the clip is not just an arbitrary mix of symbology of all possible kinds of origin. It is a glamourous depiction of her initiation by means of occult visual language and in particular ancient Egyptian symbology. Every scene, every shot and every role she plays is a different aspect of the multileveled allegory of her becoming the sun - a godlike celebrity. Which other meanings the sun as a symbol may have, I let it open to you.
squeakingdaisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #22
jannie baby
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakingdaisies View Post
That's a good point and indeed "Amy Winehouse was found dead in her bed by a security guard who had been appointed to look after ... this according a rep for Winehouse. Chris Goodman, a friend and rep for Winehouse, explained, "She was in her bedroom after saying she wanted to sleep and when he went to wake her he found she wasn't breathing." Goodman continued, "He called the emergency services straight away. He was very shocked. At this stage no one knows how she died. She died alone in bed."

The problem here is that the "Bad Romance" video came out long before Amy Winehouse died.

Last edited by jannie baby; 02-12-2011 at 12:34 PM.
jannie baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #23
drakul

Quote:
squeakingdaisies quote: Technically this was achieved, by sacrificing the bride. Not as a metaphor, she was actually killed. This was a culture where the death was seen differently than in our society. The miserable life as a human stood in no comparison to the felicity of the soul in the afterlife, where the bride couple after the "sacred wedding" rituals would resurrect as god and goddess.

That is interesting. Do you have any links regarding actual sacrifice of the bride during the Eleusinian Mysteries? I have never heard this before.

Last edited by drakul; 02-12-2011 at 12:38 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannie baby View Post
The problem here is that the "Bad Romance" video came out long before Amy Winehouse died.
That's indeed a "problem", so it cant just be a macabre quote .... the question that arises is if this scene could be a sort of annunciation of Winehouse's death... that would mean that her death was a in 2009 already planed ritualistic sacrifice.

This theory becomes even more weight as in cotarddelusion post on page 2, there is this other strange coincidence that the saxophonist of her video "Edge of Glory" died some weeks after the release of that video (and the video is about the last moment on earth, dying, and her representing the role of the angle of death)

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 03-12-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:15 AM   #25
squeakingdaisies

... and the coincidences of the suicides of Alexander Mc Quenn (was found hanged)
and Liana Morgana (Former Gaga act partner, girl's mother said they "stole her soul." )

http://www.henrymakow.com/gaga_death...ws_longer.html

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 03-12-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:20 AM   #26
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post
Also, if anyone is particularly interested in the lina morgana/lady gaga connection watch the video at this link... winehouse is also mentioned

The link to the mentioned video is this:

Intresting and scary video... and again a sacrificed bride...

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 03-12-2011 at 02:38 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #27
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
That is interesting. Do you have any links regarding actual sacrifice of the bride during the Eleusinian Mysteries? I have never heard this before.
Actually, thats one of the few information I did not get from google, but got by reading a book .
Unfortunately it is not in English (Gerburg Treusch Dieter, Die Heilige Hochzeit, Studien zur Totenbraut, 2001)

The links I found are very long textes and suppress this sensitive topic.

Here's an excerpt from the text on this site http://crowdog.net/demeter.html,
which does not literally adress to the fire sacrifice but, well... you get the spirit...

(keep in mind, that the core of the eleusinian mysteries was the abuction myth of Persephone (Demeter gets raped by her brother Zeus, after he kills her mortal lover out of jealousy, their daughter Persephone gets abducted by Hades and gets tricked to become queen of the underworld and Demeter is in such grief about the lost of her daughter, that she wanders the earth in search for her and refuses to nourish the earth, which in turn threatened the very existence of man) that explains why Demeter is so outrageous)

"After throwing Demephon on the ground, Demeter reveals her true form, cursing humans and demanding sacrifice from them. She calls humans "short-sighted, stupid, ignorant of the share of good or evil which is coming to them" (Hymn, 342). It is easy to see the parallel being made here to the distinction between the initiated and uninitiated; Demephon is punished with mortality because he was not fully initiated. The second stage was called epopteia or "those who see" meaning those who have been initiated and is aware of the mysteries (Foley 66). Because Demeter is in the process of making Demephon immortal when she calls humans short-sighted then gives the rites, it is assumed that by becoming an initiate into the Mysteries at Eleusis, people thought they were getting closer to immortality or at least some knowledge or reassurance about the afterlife. Foley says the rites "brought happiness and solace to initiates" but it is not known exactly how this was done because the mysteries were such well kept secrets (p. 65). Sophocles hints that it was thought that muesis into the rites ensured a place in Hades, offering a kind of immortality: "Thrice blessed are those mortals who have seen these rites and enter into Hades: for them alone there is life, for all others is misery" (Foley, 70; [frag. 837])."
Old 03-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #28
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannie baby View Post

Unless it was clear since long that she would become a member of Club 27.

She might have known it.
Maybe they all get to know the price of their stardom, sooner or later. Look how they live. Like zombies.

Last edited by petras; 03-12-2011 at 10:36 AM.
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #29
mistergreen

Quote:
Look where the hand of the skeleton is at. If that skeleton represents amy then does it suggest amy had enough of the satanic sex rituals and wanted out but the one-eyed ones killed her?

Last edited by mistergreen; 03-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.
mistergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #30
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Cause of death: death by misadventure, the singer suffered accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after weeks of abstinence.
She died with three empty vodka bottles in her room and lethal amounts of alcohol in her blood – more than five times the British drunk driving limit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1032344.html

That's kind of weird, because in the Bad Romance videoclip some Ukrainian Vodka seems to play an important role and appears again and again... hm.

[IMG][/IMG]

product placement. thats how she manages to make expensive videos. check out how much product placement is in the video for Telephone.
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #31
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
product placement. thats how she manages to make expensive videos. check out how much product placement is in the video for Telephone.
Which does not exclude that in the same time it is "symbol placement".
Have a look at the video
Old 04-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #32
cotarddelusion

Quote:
Thanks a lot for this information, cotarddelusion…. I almost cant believe it!

It seems there really is a bigger plan behind this stuff, I would prefer these are all coincidences, but there are simply too much of them…

It is already weird that her use of ancient Egyptian mythology is a stylistic device in the Bad romance clip, but apparently it goes even further than that…
It's a fact that the depicted rites originally were designed as a kind of magical technology.
Let's face the fact that there is more than just an aesthetic choice behind the depiction of the symbology and references and allegories...
and that they could still be in use because of their magical function.
No problem! I really appreciate you looking into all this symbolism! You really know your stuff The Lina video I posted unsettled me to the core. I just feel great sorrow in thinking what has happened to that poor girls soul.

Have you looked into gaga's live performances also?

This I saw very much as a kind of "initiation" performance. This performance got so much attention, it was like her "arrival" into stardom (and much much more sinister things as we are piecing together)

"I prey the fame won't take my life"

Video of sacrifice. White bride. Blood splattered bride "hanging". Suicide. All symbolic of the many sacrifices that have led to her stardom. The souls she has consumed. The death of her former self.

Last edited by cotarddelusion; 04-12-2011 at 11:52 PM.
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #33
llanfairpwll

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post
Unless it was clear since long that she would become a member of Club 27.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

She might have known it.
Maybe they all get to know the price of their stardom, sooner or later. Look how they live. Like zombies.
Speaking of club 27, how old is Gaga, I'm curious?
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #34
trevvytrev23

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
Speaking of club 27, how old is Gaga, I'm curious?
I think she's 25.

Egyptian-style themes/clothing has been mentioned a couple of times in this thread. I'm using hotel WiFi right now so I can't look it up - but I've seen a couple of pictures of the New York apartment where Stefani grew up. It's in the Upper East Side and the architecture and awnings are definitely Egyptian-style.

She looks A LOT like Amy in some scenes the Bad Romance video.
trevvytrev23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #35
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post

Have you looked into gaga's live performances also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhDwoy79DM

This I saw very much as a kind of "initiation" performance. This performance got so much attention, it was like her "arrival" into stardom (and much much more sinister things as we are piecing together)

"I prey the fame won't take my life"

Video of sacrifice. White bride. Blood splattered bride "hanging". Suicide. All symbolic of the many sacrifices that have led to her stardom. The souls she has consumed. The death of her former self.

true! and true! I have read once a vigilant citizen article about this performance, but that was before I did the wedding ritual research...

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 11-12-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #36
squeakingdaisies

that's a little off topic, but in "Vanilla Sky" there is a strange coincidence, prophetic annunciation again: for just half a second this image with Katie Holmes appears (approx. at 3 min 40 seconds). Isn't that weird? I mean the movie is from 2001, the same year Kidman and Cruise broke up. I do not remember the movie well, but I think it's about schizophrenia/mind control/dream world...blah, blah... I have to watch it again... and Katie Holmes is known as the chosen one, uterus for L. Ron Hubbard's frozen sperm. The role Katie Holmes is playing for scientology cant be underestimated, so it would make sense that Holmes/Cruise was a long planed joint venture...

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 11-12-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:09 AM   #37
squeakingdaisies

THE PRIMAL KATIE ??? What should that mean???

>>> relating to an early stage in evolutionary development

could this be kind of her introduction in this schizophrenic, mind control, programing context, (the "decoded" content of the movie when I remember right). Something like "Look here she is, still innoncent and "primal", in a few years she is initiated (late stage of evolutionary development) and will be scientology's first class representative's wife.

By the way, she is also without my interpretation of this coincidence, obviously one more victim of the institutionalized wedding ritual , unfortunately.