Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #81
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsyatisfied View Post
^^^^ killed it lol.

Kubrick made films that were open to interpretation. Put yourself in his shoes and it seems very unlikely he'd try to covertly expose the illuminati through cryptic sub text.
Kubrick seems to show a lot of issues around sex, violent sex and underage sex. In "A Clockwork Orange" there are naked women wearing masks in the bar - this is dehumanising women. In "Eyes Wide Shut" he also has women wearing masks and being sex- objects. In "Lolita" the plot is about a 40+ man who falls in love with a 13 year old girl and then elopes with her, in "Eyes Wide Shut" there is a guy selling his underage daughter out for sex.

It's all exageration - is he really exposing the Iluminati, or just exploring fantasy? Just as there are and never were gangs roaming the streets wearing bowler hats, jumper suits and cod-pieces (only ones after the film who were inspired by the film) is the orgy in "Eyes Wide Shut" really what the Iluminati do? Or is it just artistic licence to make a point in a movie?
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #82
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
sorry about that last post, i was out of line

i think the movie ai was more about mind control and programming, which is why kubrick chose the story for his next masterpiece.

if you notice all of his movies exposed the NWO, each one a little more and more, they even cut scenes out of Eyes Wide Shut which exposed human sacrifice rituals and he even exposed how he helped faked the Moon landing in the shining, he FOOLED the elite

and now we see what the shining really is, and the elite are pissed off because they now see what he was doing

What do you think he was going to put in AI ?

wake up a a little bro, sorry reality is this fucked up, but it's time to face it

universal truth energy, it can't be stopped......
The whole point of films and art is that each individual sees something different and it's open for personal interpretation. We all see things

differently.

I know what you are saying and I understand the point - I have woke up friend! I am just as asking the question if you are 100% right?

Who told you the scenes cut from "Eyes Wide Shut" were of human sacrifice?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 10-04-2012 at 01:32 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote