Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
ultimale

Default Ever "really" watched MJ's Thriller!!!

In addition to being a huge conspiracies and occult buff, I'm also a huge Michael Jackson freak, I LOVE HIS MUSIC, not just his super hits days, I am actually a bigger fan of his later stuff which most people tend to forget. I believe his entire life was a conspiracy against him, no joke. The Illuminati were definitely watching him, and he was letting stuff out to the public if you really watched out for it.

I was thinking to myself tonight why I never gave Thriller a "real" watching (through the eyes of the paranoid nut)- so I go and watch it. Some noteworthy things jumped out at me.

Since I am working off kinda manic discovery energy right now, I am just going to post video here, on note things that you should watch out for.

At the very beginning- and most tellingly- the video starts off with a personal message from Michael Jackson stating "Due to my strong personal convictions, i wish to stress that this film in no way endorses belief in the occult" Now instead of disarming yourself with MJ's purposely ironic advice he is giving to you, the viewer, watch the video with a belief in the occult and notice some things.

Pay close attention to Micheal's acting in these scenes.
At 5:47, after singing somewhat "playful lyrics" about the terror lurking in the dark, with other notable references to "full moon light" and "Wonder if you'll ever see the sun." At 5:47, Michael Jackson holds up his finger to the girl (to really get hers, and YOURS attention) with a look of deadly seriousness. As he begins his next verse-

"They're out to get you
There's Demons closing in on every side
they will possess you
Unless change that number on your dial"

This was a key part of the song i think we wanted people to pay attention to.

Then he changes the lyrics to a message of love, the dial we are supposed to change our frequency to. But upon second viewing, not only does he change the tone of the lyrics, but he completely changes his personality of one of fear, paranoia and terror, to one of happiness/normalcy. Brainwashing/ Multiple personality conditioning, anyone???

"Now is the time,
for you and I to cuddle close together
I'll save you from that terror on the screen
I'll make you see"
(Open your eyes to the occult)

At 6:25, it goes into the breakdown with the Vincent Price rap, but NOTICE, the very first shot of the cemetery, what is in the center frame? But an Obelisk of course, which i have noticed in many of my own local cemeteries around me. Upon closer personal investigation, I had found that these particular gravestones belong to FREEMASONS- that usually come bearing symbol of G within compass and square) Now pay attention, this will not be the first time you see an Obelisk, but also an Obelisk used as a symbol of "transition" or "change."(obelisk center screen as song transitions to graveyard of the dead rising- Micheal ceases singing)

The rest of the video features some awesomely made up zombies and dance moves that are the stuff of legend, so after you are done enjoying that, the end of the music arrives, and the girl is fleeing into the old, dilapidated house for refuge against evil dead-Michael Jackson and his legion of Zombies. They break in on her and are about to tear her apart when she screams and wakes up to see Michael Jackson all normal.

There is a central theme to the Thriller music video, where it begins unbeknownst to the viewer that you are watching a movie WITHIN a movie. Only at the most terrifying moment of the werewolf closing in on the girl does the Thriller video actually begin. The "Real" girl is terrified of the movie and wants to leave. Now we are in the real world. But in this real world, she discovers there really are monsters, or dancing zombies anyway, and at the very moment when they close in, BOOM, we wake up again. Did she just wake up from the nightmare, or is she still in one? Is the real world, really a nightmare filled with demons?

At 12:00 is the classic scene where Michael Jackson turns arounds to the viewer revealing his "Cat" Eyes. Cat Eyes? But i thought Michael Jackson turns into a wereWOLF, and WOLF eyes are distinctively NOT like cat eyes, But what if they were not CAT eyes, but REPTILIAN eyes- Reptilian as in code for "Demons" as I'm sure that is historically what "they" been called. Or maybe we refer to them as Reptilian now... at least the people who read David Icke.

But ALSO in this scene is ANOTHER OBELISK, this time plainly in view of the shot, and even when the video ends and the camera goes in close to Micheal's face, that Obelisk is predominantly seen in the shot. Not an accident. As the camera closes in, Micheal's possessed face and the obelisks are clearly meant to be IN the main focus.

Perhaps Demonic possession is awaiting those at the top of "Free"masonry (ironic) and Micheal was letting people know in symbolic code, "winking" at us with that cold Reptilian glare.

What do you think? Can you make any crazy paranoid connections?

Maybe during Vincent Price's rap, he was hinting that the "grisly ghouls" in power have ruled for "40,000 Years" and we have been dancing to their "Funk" for that long. "They are closing in to seal your doom, and though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver, for no mere mortal can resist, the evil of the THRILLER!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by ultimale; 28-03-2012 at 02:03 AM.
ultimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
pound

Great thread. I came across this interesting bit of information a while ago. It's from 2009 and was printed in the New York Daily News. Apparently Jackson had revealed some very disturbing personal qualms to his close friend Rabbi Schmuley, who in turn revealed these revelations in a tell-all book based on personal taped confessions he had made with MJ. Apparently whenever Jackson looked in the mirror he saw a quote/unquote 'grotesque lizard'. Now, I don't if any of this is actually true, but the allusion to reptilians is noteworthy..read on:

Quote:
The man Michael Jackson saw in the mirror was a grotesque "lizard" who made him sick, according to a new book based on taped confessions.

Jackson was so terrified of growing "old and ugly," he wished he could lock the gates of Neverland and never come out, he says in "The Michael Jackson Tapes."

"I don't want to be seen now ... I am like a lizard. It is horrible," Jackson told a confidant, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

"If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it," Jackson said almost a decade before he died of a drug overdose.

Boteach recorded more than 30 hours of talks with Jackson in 2000 and 2001 as part of a failed book project.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...y_lizard_.html
Anyone remember this weird video? Creepy stuff if it is real:

Old 28-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #3
pound

Not related to "Thriller" but really strange; Spielberg gets angry at Michael Jackson and shapeshifts into a reptilian at around the 2:15 mark. "Speed Demon", what an interesting song title:

Check this awesome thread out for more info related to MJ and "Thriller":

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=169849

Last edited by pound; 28-03-2012 at 02:20 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
ultimale

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Not related to "Thriller" but really strange; Spielberg gets angry at Michael Jackson and shapeshifts into a reptilian at around the 2:15 mark. "Speed Demon", what an interesting song title:

Speed Demon - Michael Jackson (HQ) - YouTube

Check this awesome thread out for more info related to MJ and "Thriller":

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=169849
BOTH very interesting. Muchos Gracias for the contributions Pound!!
Old 28-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #5
ultimale

Also telling is in that scene with Speilberg is there also "coincidentally" occultic "Rothschild Star" on the sheriff.

Last edited by ultimale; 28-03-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #6
coco

We were inundated with the video when it was first released; I saw it time and time again.

No offense, but I saw it so many times during the 80's that if I see it again it will be too soon.

Still, I am interested in a new generation's thoughts about it, which is why I'm here.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 06:30 AM   #7
david numen

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
We were inundated with the video when it was first released; I saw it time and time again.

No offense, but I saw it so many times during the 80's that if I see it again it will be too soon.

Still, I am interested in a new generation's thoughts about it, which is why I'm here.
I think that's the whole point though - when we are subjected to these videos incessantly the conscious mind switches off and stops thinking about what we are seeing and that's when it gets dangerous.
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by david numen View Post
I think that's the whole point though - when we are subjected to these videos incessantly the conscious mind switches off and stops thinking about what we are seeing and that's when it gets dangerous.
Hmm, desensitization can cause one to not pay close attention to things anymore and foster apathy.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #9
moezy
Inactive

Very interesting stuff! I believe MJ was persecuted as well.
moezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
lovely one

From all of his videos I can only tell he was very aware of all things that are going on.
He was telling us . That is why he was haunted like a beast. It is so clear now.
That is why they killed him.
I still sometimes want to believe that he is alive and that he got away but....that is so hard.
All of his songs has the message. The early one - " Another part of me " - where he says :
"...the planets are lining up."..I bet hardly anyone knew it was about 2012 and planets lining up , right ?
" Shout " - another song with a strong misterious message. We just have to study them all over again , after so many years , they can tell us so much.
lovely one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #11
ashikenshin

I loved your post and almost inevitably started humming the thriller. Some cool stuff. I just recently found out about the mind controlling techniques and want to know more about them. Still very well done.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote