Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #101
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensoul View Post
^ ^^ nice post tracker, I was not as informed back then I just felt natural doing what I was doing and got completely thrown off my game because of the guy

And I did notice how guys would stand around my area, it was funny. And I was as you said, I was calm, relaxed, enjoying my time, not really trying to hit on anyone.

Good stuff, yet another lesson learned
yeah well i have been cought out with it too my self .

yet some would say that to talk about it in this way makes us strange , which is quite ignorant really .

funny how so many people go out of their way to refuse the facts that sometimes they are not in control over their own minds and actions , whilst gob smacked folks like you and me stand back in aw watching the proof for our selves .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #102
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yeah well i have been cought out with it too my self .

yet some would say that to talk about it in this way makes us strange , which is quite ignorant really .

funny how so many people go out of their way to refuse the facts that sometimes they are not in control over their own minds and actions , whilst gob smacked folks like you and me stand back in aw watching the proof for our selves .

Just wanted to add my opinion on the idea that people distance themselves from those who start taking shit into their own hands.

People like leaders, they like an easy life without confrontation. They will lose a lot of freedoms for this before they start to rebel.
For example, a bully may make a large group of peoples lives very hard.You may get the worst of it and none of those people around you will help and will make excuse after excuse for their own cowardice in their own minds.
Say you have enough one day and start turning the tables on the bully and make them feel fear and worry or just lose yourself and stomp them. What do you think is the reaction of those who used to live under tyranny?
They will not treat you like a hero, they will say things like "you went to far" and "he didnt deserve that" and they will fear you.
To me this says people like leaders even those who treat them poorly, in most any situation sheeple will be uneasy around independant souls who take control of their own destiny and have little concearn for the status quo of the herd.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #103
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
Just wanted to add my opinion on the idea that people distance themselves from those who start taking shit into their own hands.

People like leaders, they like an easy life without confrontation. They will lose a lot of freedoms for this before they start to rebel.
For example, a bully may make a large group of peoples lives very hard.You may get the worst of it and none of those people around you will help and will make excuse after excuse for their own cowardice in their own minds.
Say you have enough one day and start turning the tables on the bully and make them feel fear and worry or just lose yourself and stomp them. What do you think is the reaction of those who used to live under tyranny?
They will not treat you like a hero, they will say things like "you went to far" and "he didnt deserve that" and they will fear you.
To me this says people like leaders even those who treat them poorly, in most any situation sheeple will be uneasy around independant souls who take control of their own destiny and have little concearn for the status quo of the herd.
you are so right on all of this !

years ago I was bullied all the way through my school life .
in the last year I had enough and lashed back like no tommorrow .
every one said I was going to far / had mental problems and even cursed and hated me for fighting back yet didnt say a bloody thing when my face was being stamped on .

lessons learned from that meees says .

the ultimate way to beat a bully isnt fighting back although if its done quick enough aand as soon as it happens the bullies generally stay away , but if you do nothing , because they get used to it they go further and further and as we have all seen they can even end up killing their victims after years of getting pleasure from their sick games .

the idea is --- do as much as you can to succeed in school because its after school when the real McCoy turns up trumps .

being successful is the ultimate way to revenge bullies and abusers .
They hate it !

wasnt so long ago I was being served at a local super market from one of my old school foes , bullies .
he choked when he saw me , went red , and tried to look away .
I remember slowly making my way towards him and smiled / asked him how he was doing etc etc , just waiting for the right question and he asked it too .
what are you doing these days he said .
running my own electrical contractors , etc etc etc .

he was very red faced , when he almost choked again I offered him some drink that he had just passed through the till .

I didnt exactly want him to feel that way and choke , but maybe he made him self choke a bit , its his life , his guilt and his pride , not mine .

you are right though , always defending against a bully doesnt pay well depending on the situation as aftermath etc can get worse .

what you can bet your life on is not getting any help .

the system loves bullies and abusers because with out victims , most departments like DRs/therapists / anti bullying ---------wouldnt have a job and there for wouldnt have money to line their pockets , thus fact has it , that they depend on children and people getting bullied and abused for a living .

basicly putting it , peope make a killing from abusing .

one must get wize to this .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #104
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The best revenge is living well true. The only problem here is that it does not neccessarily break the chain. For example I feel bullies need to be made to think twice. In truth though it is none of my busines if someone else who is capable in reality of defending themselves is getting bullied.......which brings me onto another point....
I
If you defend such a person they will often not be grateful. Because that type of person releases anger on people they are comfortable with, not the people they are harrassed by.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #105
sxmrx
Senior Member
 
sxmrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 535
Likes: 11 (4 Posts)
Default

Good call Tracker - we make our own realities!
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #106
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,290
Likes: 286 (134 Posts)
Default

Nothing ever changes. You can try your best to get away, carve a future, but in the end, the same old shit pulls you back and pushes you down again.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #107
tawnyraja
Member
 
tawnyraja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 78
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

wonderful thread tracker, I had an extremely bad chilldhood,but feel i have turned it around for the positive. Although still a few ups and downs. Your post has really given me a lift, and reminded me its okay .Im okay. ive had a little cry .....but good tears .....thankyou ,,,just what i needed to hear.
tawnyraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #108
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Nothing ever changes. You can try your best to get away, carve a future, but in the end, the same old shit pulls you back and pushes you down again.
That depends Armoured Amazon .

It depends on whether you dance when they play the tune .

I found out through experience that when reality places a brick wall in front of your goals , it is not stopping you doing anything , it is merely showing you that you must do something else to accomplish what you want .

Maybe , these walls are put there to make you see that you must be prepared to sacrifice many things to get to your desired destination of which many of those things you carry are unnecessary for your new life or experience , rather like carrying baggage that you do not need .

If the same old crap comes to you , this means that you have not changed how you go about things .

I like you AA and never wish to make you feel bad but if I do not say things as they come then it could appear false , so forgive any comments that seem offish .

You have to change your self .
Your self is what interacts with reality thus it can only be who YOU spend time with / or , HOW YOU interact , no matter how you look at it , the main character doing everything in your life is YOU .

It could be --------HOW---------------you deal with things .

What I do know for sure is that your reply is very pessimistic and insistent , with no faith for your self or a situation .
This will not help you one tiny bit .
With a for frontal view like that , you will only ever see the brick wall .

AA , I respect you very much and from all the posts I have seen from you , your Armoured Amazonian personality of the freedom fighter always stands out .

This little post of yours shows a small part of you that can seriously damage your journey in life .

read these , they come from experience of my own .


WHY is it always me/you ? because you are the ONE!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889


Our own philosophies that can hold us down
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

philosophies that can make us FAIL !
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

Own philosphies hold us back 3 .
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569



.

Last edited by tracker; 08-05-2010 at 08:31 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #109
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawnyraja View Post
wonderful thread tracker, I had an extremely bad chilldhood,but feel i have turned it around for the positive. Although still a few ups and downs. Your post has really given me a lift, and reminded me its okay .Im okay. ive had a little cry .....but good tears .....thankyou ,,,just what i needed to hear.
It is brief , probably too brief but I have more threads like this .
You can tell that I write them from experiences of my own and wow did it take a long time to figure out for my self .

read them and come back to me on them if you may .

the 1stone is real long winded and one needs to push through it before all the cots connect up brilliantly .

the other three are fearly straight forward .

please read them , i would love any intell or insights you might have regarding them .


WHY is it always me/you ? because you are the ONE!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889


Our own philosophies that can hold us down
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

philosophies that can make us FAIL !
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

Own philosphies hold us back 3 .
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569


tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #110
pri01
Senior Member
 
pri01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 87 (48 Posts)
Default

Around 13 years ago, I used to wallow in self pity about how bad my life was and how lucky other people were. My outlook was all doom and gloom and I could see no respite from my situation unless I had a stroke of good luck thrown my way.

I don't know how things changed but I drifted into doing something differently and my life changed overnight. Suddenly I was an achiever and instead of internally saying things like "I can't do that" I heard myself saying "I can do that and I have done it". It was liberating.

What I would say to everyone who reads this thread is that you can achieve whatever you want to in life. The only barrier is yourself. You need to start saying I can more often and mean it.

Last edited by pri01; 08-05-2010 at 09:25 PM.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #111
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,290
Likes: 286 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
That depends Armoured Amazon .

It depends on whether you dance when they play the tune .

I found out through experience that when reality places a brick wall in front of your goals , it is not stopping you doing anything , it is merely showing you that you must do something else to accomplish what you want .

Maybe , these walls are put there to make you see that you must be prepared to sacrifice many things to get to your desired destination of which many of those things you carry are unnecessary for your new life or experience , rather like carrying baggage that you do not need .

If the same old crap comes to you , this means that you have not changed how you go about things .

I like you AA and never wish to make you feel bad but if I do not say things as they come then it could appear false , so forgive any comments that seem offish .

You have to change your self .
Your self is what interacts with reality thus it can only be who YOU spend time with / or , HOW YOU interact , no matter how you look at it , the main character doing everything in your life is YOU .

It could be --------HOW---------------you deal with things .

What I do know for sure is that your reply is very pessimistic and insistent , with no faith for your self or a situation .
This will not help you one tiny bit .
With a for frontal view like that , you will only ever see the brick wall .

AA , I respect you very much and from all the posts I have seen from you , your Armoured Amazonian personality of the freedom fighter always stands out .

This little post of yours shows a small part of you that can seriously damage your journey in life .

read these , they come from experience of my own .


WHY is it always me/you ? because you are the ONE!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889


Our own philosophies that can hold us down
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

philosophies that can make us FAIL !
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

Own philosphies hold us back 3 .
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569



.
I'm still trying to battle through, but the walls keep getting built faster than I can smash them down. I could pretend my journey has a point, but it doesn't. The only point I can find is my human experience is to experience as much turmoil, disappointment, frustration and loss as a person can in one lifetime. And I'm smiling, so I'm either deranged or haven't experienced enough shit yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Around 13 years ago, I used to wallow in self pity about how bad my life was and how lucky other people were. My outlook was all doom and gloom and I could see no respite from my situation unless I had a stroke of good luck thrown my way.

I don't know how things changed but I drifted into doing something different and my life changed overnight. Suddenly I was an achiever and instead of internally saying things like "I can't do that" I heard myself saying "I can do that and I have done it". It was liberating.

What I would say to everyone who reads this thread is that you can achieve whatever you want to in life. The only barrier is yourself. You need to start saying I can more often and mean it.
Heh, I'm you in opposite. I grew up an optimist, an achiever, hardworker, promised myself things would get better if I just remained positive and applied myself. Suddenly I looked round after three decades on the planet and realised my pursuit of Truth and authenticity had left me with nothing. If I overlooked duplicity in order to have fun, friends, social life, a job, money, etc I'd be a happy clam. It was only when I actively started living authentically that my life turned to shit, and it's been this way for ten years now. All I have to do is one inauthentic thing, and my circumstances would be bettered in an instant, thus lifting my mood, too. I know this. I should do this, I know! That's the frustrating thing! I KNOW how to make my life better. All I have to do is live inauthentically; And the reason I know this is because when I used to get drunk and coked up and have sex, I didn't have the shit I get off strangers now, and I was never short of money or friends. My holier-than-thou attitude to life, not participating in the so-called negative behaviours I used to do has done nothing but destroy me.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 08-05-2010 at 10:41 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #112
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I'm still trying to battle through, but the walls keep getting built faster than I can smash them down. I could pretend my journey has a point, but it doesn't. The only point I can find is my human experience is to experience as much turmoil, disappointment, frustration and loss as a person can in one lifetime. And I'm smiling, so I'm either deranged or haven't experienced enough shit yet.



Heh, I'm you in opposite. I grew up an optimist, an achiever, hardworker, promised myself things would get better if I just remained positive and applied myself. Suddenly I looked round after three decades on the planet and realised my pursuit of Truth and authenticity had left me with nothing. If I overlooked duplicity in order to have fun, friends, social life, a job, money, etc I'd be a happy clam. It was only when I actively started living authentically that my life turned to shit, and it's been this way for ten years now. All I have to do is one inauthentic thing, and my circumstances would be bettered in an instant, thus lifting my mood, too. I know this. I should do this, I know! That's the frustrating thing! I KNOW how to make my life better. All I have to do is live inauthentically; And the reason I know this is because when I used to get drunk and coked up and have sex, I didn't have the shit I get off strangers now, and I was never short of money or friends. My holier-than-thou attitude to life, not participating in the so-called negative behaviours I used to do has done nothing but destroy me.

awwwwwww Amoured Amazon , what the hell made you fall from grace ?

I feel so much positive vibes from you , so much brilliant energy ,

Yet something troubles you .

I am unable to fathom why you think that since you gave up the negative things that life has gone down hill .
Everything you have ever done , said and thought , has made you the person you are today .

I love the person you are today and I am more than sure that many people here would agree with me when I say this
"You do not allow your self any credit . You are deeply loved by many here and respected".

The resistance you see before you ( reality fighting back ) could be the reflection of the inner conflicts you seem to have .

They ALWAYS disappear with time , when we finally accept and respect our self . When life resists , its not because we are on the wrong track , its usually because we are on the right track .
When we take a new path , one that conflicts and contradicts the old path and ways of our self , reality tends to reflect it back , thus what we tend to experience is many contradictory situations and brick walls that tend to insinuate we must return back to the old path .

When we let go of how they affect us , yes some times new ones come up , but if we keep pressing on , with out letting them affect our THOUGHTS on the matter , they usually go away and life then reflects back our peaceful inner self , thus we end up in a peaceful situation .

OK it doesnt always go like that , or how they say in books , but a majority of it happens that way .
The only hard bit , is not allowing the reality program to bug us in the ways that it can .
when these situations arise , just acknowledge them as signs that you are on the right track , then thank the universe ( God or life force ) for showing you . This type of brain training changes the your reactions to a given situation .
when your mind eventually adopts a totally different pattern , your thoughts , actions and there for circumstances will eventually change , but the thickness of reality is like a soup , and it takes time to manifest .

I don't pretend its easy , lord knows it took me nearly 15 years to change things , but I did find out that we must become the change we seek in this world before the world we live in changes .

I do so hope AA that things eventually fall in to place for you .
You deserve it , you are a good person .

kind regards tracker .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #113
choice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I like the original post really much...still i can't avoid thinking about "patterns".

An elephant, when small, is domesticated for a circus. They attach him close to a tree, so the elephant sees he's weak to break free.
Because he gets used to this idea, when he grows up he won't try to release himself, because he got used to the fact that he can't.

Same with smoking...you can realize is bad, what you do wrong...and yet you just go back to the old habit.

When you grow up listening that "you ain't enough", "you ain't good", "you will fail", later on you may look to a mirror and say You are worth it...but your reflex and instinct will bring you back to the old patterns that you know. And the fear you will face, is probably the same fear that has been persecuting you all your life.

But for sure the OP was very interesting and usefull in lots of life situations So thank you for posting it, and make us think about it
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #114
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Brilliant post Tracker!

I'd like to share this video to add to it!

subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #115
orage
Senior Member
 
orage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 1,419
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up Never too late

Never too late to have a happy childhood.

Thanks Tracker & all, I needed a little reminder. Cheers
__________________
How do you do with de gummischuh?

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #116
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by choice View Post
I like the original post really much...still i can't avoid thinking about "patterns".

An elephant, when small, is domesticated for a circus. They attach him close to a tree, so the elephant sees he's weak to break free.
Because he gets used to this idea, when he grows up he won't try to release himself, because he got used to the fact that he can't.

Same with smoking...you can realize is bad, what you do wrong...and yet you just go back to the old habit.

When you grow up listening that "you ain't enough", "you ain't good", "you will fail", later on you may look to a mirror and say You are worth it...but your reflex and instinct will bring you back to the old patterns that you know. And the fear you will face, is probably the same fear that has been persecuting you all your life.

But for sure the OP was very interesting and usefull in lots of life situations So thank you for posting it, and make us think about it
wow Choice you have marvelous insights there .

I take it you read those links I provided .

You are very right about what you say what with our minds being held back by our trained instincts . very good .

I call them ---------programs because thats how they affect us .
even when we THINK we are going for a goal , our Trained instincts ( programs ) can have patterns of BLOCK COMMANDS of failure , thus every thing we do can end up failing .
the appearance changes but the pattern does not .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #117
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Brilliant post Tracker!

I'd like to share this video to add to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BLBhYWZPpQ
Brilliant story there , love it .
Typical of how even we as human beings can be trained too.

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #118
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
Never too late to have a happy childhood.

Thanks Tracker & all, I needed a little reminder. Cheers
We all have the ability to change our life based upon our past .
If we do not like what we see in the past , we must look at it differently .

Your welcome btw , thanks for the reply .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.