Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 02-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #281
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

It's Alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

From the 1931 classic, Frankenstein -- the scene where Colin Clive goes insane as the monster comes to life.............................

Maybe this part is allegory for genetic manipulation.

Frankenstein: Mad Scientists and Monsters:

http://members.aon.at/frankenstein/f...-madprofs2.htm

Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, after getting no satisfactory results splicing animal and Homo Erectus genes, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, a genetically bicameral species, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid, we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

Ever heard about the Adams Rib one.

The cloning through use of "Adam's rib" was the first genetic engineering on humans.

After God had placed Adam in the garden and gave him a little work to occupy himself, God acknowledged that something wasn't quite right. “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

“And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.” (2:21-23)

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh, yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were upon the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Gen. 6:1-7.

The `translators` of the King James Version of the Bible, also mistranslated(I wonder why) the Hebrew word `Pirchach,` meaning progeny, brood, children or descendants into `fruit.` But surely, what the original text was referring to was the `fruit of loins,` or the descendants of the human family `tree,` which was in the middle of the symbolic garden. Yahweh was implicit: "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it." That word `touch` is in the original Hebrew `Naga,` which is a polite way of saying to have sexual intercourse with.
I remember Icke mentioned Frankenstein numerous times in his books. (of the three I read: Biggest Secret, Matrix, and Guide) He talked about the Frankenstein story being an alegory but I don't really remember the details.

But I think you're right. It might have had to do with that Enki/Ninkharsag genetic manipulation 200,000 years ago (he says) to turn humans into a manageable slave race.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #282
lightgiver

Default Pine cones

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
I remember Icke mentioned Frankenstein numerous times in his books. (of the three I read: Biggest Secret, Matrix, and Guide) He talked about the Frankenstein story being an alegory but I don't really remember the details.

But I think you're right. It might have had to do with that Enki/Ninkharsag genetic manipulation 200,000 years ago (he says) to turn humans into a manageable slave race.
Hi camreeno

1 thing is for sure the Evolution story just does not add up,now if you throw the Rhesus neg into the equation the genetic manipulation starts to make sense, also how did they know about DNA thousands of years ago.

also what's with the Pine cone symbolism,there is a similar pine cone outside the Vatican.

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions. It is shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

also,

the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials (aka “angels”?), who were an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 years. Laurence Gardner reduces this to more on the order of 50,000 years, and notes specifically that the Anunnaki were not immortal. He point out that no records are currently extant which relates to their natural deaths, but the violent deaths of Apsu, Tiamat, Mummu, and Dumu-zi are provided in some detail. (Sitchin and Gardner also disagree on the date of the Great Deluge/Flood; Sitchin assuming a time frame of 11,000 B.C.E., while Gardner assumes one of 4,000 B.C.E.)

Now in Buddhism check this out,

The Jealous God Realm

The realm of demi-gods, also referred to as jealous gods, are beings are continually at war with the beings in the god realm, provoked and driven by jealously and envy of those in the god realm. In sanskrit they are called asura, which literally translated means "anti-god". Still, in this realm positive karma outweighs negative karma. They are actually seen as the elders to their brothers and sisters in the god realm. Fundamentally they have the same divine nature, intelligence and powers. But this is not viewed as auspicious as a human birth, because despite their intellect, power, and potential, they can easily fall into the three lower realms of hell, hungry ghost, or animal. Their tendency towards aggression and violence often makes them appear demonic.

could be a connection.

http://considerthefuture.com/Faith/F...h2_realms.html

Sumerians and the Anunnaki 1/5 Genesis revisited

By enki35,

This information in these videos are taken from the ancient Sumerian cuneiform texts. These text are one the oldest writings on the face of the earth and have the tales of mankind. Furthermore if you study and look into the 7 tablets of Creation, the Enuma Elish, The Eros Epos, The epic of Gilgamesh;These stories depict what has been written in the bible but far older than the bible. The Stories of Adam and Eve, Cain and Able, Noah, The tower of Babel, Abraham, Sodom and Gomorrah. Check out the Sumerian cuneiform texts after the video and start researching about this fantastic information that we are now able to to acknowledge.

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-02-2010 at 09:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:33 AM   #283
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Hi camreeno

1 thing is for sure the Evolution story just does not add up,now if you throw the Rhesus neg into the equation the genetic manipulation starts to make sense, also how did they know about DNA thousands of years ago.

also what's with the Pine cone symbolism,there is a similar pine cone outside the Vatican.

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions. It is shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

also,

the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials (aka “angels”?), who were an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 years. Laurence Gardner reduces this to more on the order of 50,000 years, and notes specifically that the Anunnaki were not immortal. He point out that no records are currently extant which relates to their natural deaths, but the violent deaths of Apsu, Tiamat, Mummu, and Dumu-zi are provided in some detail. (Sitchin and Gardner also disagree on the date of the Great Deluge/Flood; Sitchin assuming a time frame of 11,000 B.C.E., while Gardner assumes one of 4,000 B.C.E.)

Now in Buddhism check this out,

The Jealous God Realm

The realm of demi-gods, also referred to as jealous gods, are beings are continually at war with the beings in the god realm, provoked and driven by jealously and envy of those in the god realm. In sanskrit they are called asura, which literally translated means "anti-god". Still, in this realm positive karma outweighs negative karma. They are actually seen as the elders to their brothers and sisters in the god realm. Fundamentally they have the same divine nature, intelligence and powers. But this is not viewed as auspicious as a human birth, because despite their intellect, power, and potential, they can easily fall into the three lower realms of hell, hungry ghost, or animal. Their tendency towards aggression and violence often makes them appear demonic.

could be a connection.

http://considerthefuture.com/Faith/F...h2_realms.html

Sumerians and the Anunnaki 1/5 Genesis revisited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGkahOMsmk

By enki35,

This information in these videos are taken from the ancient Sumerian cuneiform texts. These text are one the oldest writings on the face of the earth and have the tales of mankind. Furthermore if you study and look into the 7 tablets of Creation, the Enuma Elish, The Eros Epos, The epic of Gilgamesh;These stories depict what has been written in the bible but far older than the bible. The Stories of Adam and Eve, Cain and Able, Noah, The tower of Babel, Abraham, Sodom and Gomorrah. Check out the Sumerian cuneiform texts after the video and start researching about this fantastic information that we are now able to to acknowledge.
Wow, thanks a lot for this. I'm watching that 5-part video you posted.

Funny how David Icke talks about the medical symbol with the two intertwined snakes and wonders what they mean, but this video gives an obvious explanation of just genetic manipulation. Makes sense.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #284
lightgiver

Question D.N.A. of DAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Wow, thanks a lot for this. I'm watching that 5-part video you posted.

Funny how David Icke talks about the medical symbol with the two intertwined snakes and wonders what they mean, but this video gives an obvious explanation of just genetic manipulation. Makes sense.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #285
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Clearly the writings of a sadly and poor deluded soul who thinks that finding snippets of ritual on the internet somehow makes him a Mason. Sadly it makes one nothing more than a 'Billy Liar' character.
That is as maybe but at least Stewart is making the effort to understand his subject. How many rank and file UGLE drones could say the same.

Stewart radiates an honest and altogether decent energy. Whereas, unfortunately for you, you do not.

You've exposed yourself as the sniping, political and establishment animal that you are. You are exactly the reason that your organization is dying on it's knees.

Revolting.
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #286
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon monkey View Post
That is as maybe but at least Stewart is making the effort to understand his subject. How many rank and file UGLE drones could say the same.

Stewart radiates an honest and altogether decent energy. Whereas, unfortunately for you, you do not.

You've exposed yourself as the sniping, political and establishment animal that you are. You are exactly the reason that your organization is dying on it's knees.

Revolting.
Oh look, someone who can test someones "energy" from the internet. I guess your energy senses work like this:

*Agrees with the propaganda you wish were true = "honest and decent energy"
*Presents evidence against you that shows you to be wrong = "revolting"

You are delusional.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #287
sofa king

Quote:

The day Stewart becomes a freemason will you feel the same way about him?
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #288
stewart edwards

Quote:

Stewart radiates an honest and altogether decent energy.
Thank you moon money. I do the best that I can. I do bumble and stumble a bit, but having picked myself up and walked out of the darkness that I fell into c15 years ago now, I do try to as best I can.

You are of course completely correct that you can sense energy over the internet, and there are very good esoteric reasons for this, the main one being the energy that gets placed into the words that are typed. It is normally not that difficult to tell whether this is heart or head energy. It is the same basis upon which great speeches are written which hold their power for decades. While everyone empowers their words without realising it, you do have to be fairly sensitive esotericly to feel it, and sadly in our world being sensitive is often considered a hinderance. Personally I treasure it. There are masons who will happily talk about such things even on the old internet.

Moon monkey, if you ever feel that I am falling back into darkness, please never be scared to tell me.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #289
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Oh look, someone who can test someones "energy" from the internet. I guess your energy senses work like this:

*Agrees with the propaganda you wish were true = "honest and decent energy"
*Presents evidence against you that shows you to be wrong = "revolting"

You are delusional.
Am I really?

I will reflect on your opinions for a minute or so, then move swiftly on you prat.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #290
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
The day Stewart becomes a freemason will you feel the same way about him?
Yes.

Because I'm not anti Mason. It's just that I speak as I find.

That takes backbone Sofa King. You probably wouldn't understand that.

Last edited by moon monkey; 03-02-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #291
sofa king

Quote:
Yes.

Because I'm not anti Mason. It's just that I speak as I find.

That takes backbone Sofa King. You probably wouldn't understand that.

Sorry Moon Monkey if I do not believe you.

You make too many generalizations, too many attacks, too many assumptions to not be anti-mason

This is an internet forum. You have a backbone. Im sure you are also 6'4, bench 500 and look like Brad Pitt.

In reality, if Stewart said the exact same thing and was a Mason, you would have an issue with him.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #292
stewart edwards

Quote:
In reality, if Stewart said the exact same thing and was a Mason, you would have an issue with him.
You are correct soft king in that if I were "in" I would be saying exactly the same thing. But that same thing in essence is that freemasonry needs to get back to basics and to illuminate the darkness away through rebalancing. I would be one of the few from within who has the moral courage to stand up and publicly say that the masonic world needs to clean intself up to improve its health. I cant imagine many who have issues with the masonc world, having great problems with me working from within to raise standards and clean the darkness away from the masonic world. They would I guess be more likely to have issue if I were to suddenly become a "yes" man and "toe the line".

The problem isnt freemasonry it is what man has turned it into. Which is why when I do join it will be into a lodge that understands me and values the contribution that I have made. And that will happen once I have sorted my personal finances out so that I can add freemasonry on top of my sports et all (in England freemasonry is quite expensive compared to Scotland and the US).

If I am wrong in my assumptions someone please tell me.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 04-02-2010 at 06:53 AM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #293
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Sorry Moon Monkey if I do not believe you.

You make too many generalizations, too many attacks, too many assumptions to not be anti-mason

This is an internet forum. You have a backbone. Im sure you are also 6'4, bench 500 and look like Brad Pitt.

Thank you for telling me how I'd behave if Stewart was a MASON. Just think how confusing life would be if I had to think for myself.

YOU are the one assuming SofaBOY not me. YOU are the one acting the smart arse here. If you cannot understand that people like you are the problem in Masonry then you are the delusional one.

For your info I'm only 6'3", bench 120kg and I'm not at all pretty like Mr Pitt.

Last edited by moon monkey; 04-02-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #294
lightgiver

Lightbulb Giving it all away

If you have Noticed even after all this time the Masons give nothing away do they

Just a Lot of going around in circles.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #295
welling
Banned

Cool

Mr Moon Monkey, No abuse from me, just two absolute facts for you.

Freemasonry is not dying on its knees in the UK, it is actually growing and extremely healthy.

Stewart Edwards will never become a Freemason I can assure you of that.

welling
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #296
phildee3

Quote:
If you have Noticed even after all this time the Masons give nothing away do they

British Masons (Presentation 2011) - YouTube

Just a Lot of going around in circles.
You can take it off into a tangent anytime you wish (some of these gentlemen did).
There are many who would love to see it.

Last edited by phildee3; 19-03-2012 at 08:39 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #297
lightgiver

Arrow spiritual perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
...to achieve the highest possible level of spiritual perfection - which is the purpose of all religions.

Whether or not it has ever achieved that, or the extent to which it has been corrupted, is another question.
What do you think is the Highest possible level of spiritual perfection ...and is that what Masons are trying acheive in your eyes.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #298
phildee3

Quote:

What do you think is the Highest possible level of spiritual perfection ...
Unity with the Supreme Being,
and manifesting it's beauty on earth.

Quote:

and is that what Masons are trying acheive in your eyes.
It is what Masonry is meant to achieve.

Last edited by phildee3; 19-03-2012 at 09:24 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #299
lightgiver

Lightbulb Beauty on Earth

Quote:
Unity with the Supreme Being,
and manifesting it's beauty on earth.
Do you see it manifesting on earth...what do you define as the suprme being..

Quote:

It is what Masonry is meant to achieve.
Meant being the appropriate word.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #300
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Great Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post

Freemasonry is not dying on its knees in the UK, it is actually growing and extremely healthy.

Stewart Edwards will never become a Freemason I can assure you of that.

welling
Ones things for sure if you are a supposed spokesperson for Freemasonry he is better well clear....maybe if he did join he would be ele vated to the managers position at tesco...like Gasrose the Rosicrucian ,would be a waste of stewarts talents though..

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2012 at 09:45 PM.