Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #261
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by humason View Post
I will bet you serious money I can predict who the replacement for HRH the Duke of Kent will be.

Care to make a wager?
Let's open a book.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #262
camreeno
Inactive

How about everyone shuts up and we all watch THEY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #263
grandsecretary

Party pooper!

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 30-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #264
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
I will bet you serious money I can predict who the replacement for HRH the Duke of Kent will be.

Care to make a wager?
Really! Do tell please.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #265
grandsecretary

Default The Next Grand Master of the UGLE

I would be happy to run a book:

Prince Andrew, Duke of York 2/1
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex 5/2
Prince Michael of Kent 4/1
Charles, Prince of Wales 8/1
The Hon. Henry Lascelles 10/1
Prince Harry of Wales 18/1
Prince William of Wales 25/1
Stewart Edwards 250/1
Dame Edna Everage 500/1

If anyone would like to add names, please feel free and I will quote the odds.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 30-01-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 30-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #266
stewart edwards

Peter

You put Dame Edna in there and not me, thats me, broken, how will I survive?

Stewart Edwards the Slogging Scotsman, masonic reject what more credentials could you want

Last edited by stewart edwards; 30-01-2010 at 10:58 AM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #267
grandsecretary

Corrected. Sorry!

Old 30-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #268
humason

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I would be happy to run a book:

Prince Andrew, Duke of York 2/1
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex 5/2
Prince Michael of Kent 4/1
Charles, Prince of Wales 8/1
The Hon. Henry Lascelles 10/1
Prince Harry of Wales 18/1
Prince William of Wales 25/1
Stewart Edwards 250/1
Dame Edna Everage 500/1

If anyone would like to add names, please feel free and I will quote the odds.
Actually... I'd have a couple of changes:

I'd remove Charles and William - since the last one, I don't think a King or potential King will be a GM. And I'd put Harrys odds at about 5/1 - he'd be a REALLY nice figurehead... I'd also place my money on him...

As for Andrew... naah. More like 4 or 5/1. About the same as Harry I'd hope (and definitely about the same as Michael)...

Last edited by humason; 30-01-2010 at 12:30 PM.
humason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #269
stewart edwards

Thank you Peter, bet those odds improve once my books are published this summer. Some will see the freemasonry at work in real life others will say what has this got to do with masonry! (Its more MacNulty than what time does the bar open), and even the inevitable he isnt a mason what does he know/hes gone mad.

Humason, why would Harry make a "really nice figurehead"? Nothing against him, just curious as to why your motivation is figurehead as opposed to whoever is the most skilled craftsman? Not saying that Harry isnt as I dont know him. I would just have thought that at such a critical juncture for ugle in the wider masonic landscape that having a skilled craftsman who could touch hearts and inspire may be a better strategic decision than simply someone who looks good. I had better stop digging now.
Old 30-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #270
sofa king

Quote:
Actually... I'd have a couple of changes:

I'd remove Charles and William - since the last one, I don't think a King or potential King will be a GM. And I'd put Harrys odds at about 5/1 - he'd be a REALLY nice figurehead... I'd also place my money on him...

As for Andrew... naah. More like 4 or 5/1. About the same as Harry I'd hope (and definitely about the same as Michael)...

I'd drop Edward on that this. His friends in the arts community wouldn't look kindly on masonic membership.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #271
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Personally I think the whole jewish-masonic conspiracy angle has been made by fundy christians in the US who disapprove of their nation being managed by people who are not christians or who they perceive to be against christian principles, hence they associate such people with evil, etc. The amount of falsehoods that come from such people in order to attack freemasons is quite staggering
I found no evince that suggest that is the case. The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy predates modern form of Freemasonry by around 700 years, predates the United States of America by around 750 years, predates the US anti-masonic movement by around 800 years, and predates the protocols of Zion by around 900 years.

The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy is neither about Jews nor freemasons, but about those hidden powers that use the first as a shield and the second as a tool.

Full story: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96763

Last edited by flyermay; 30-01-2010 at 02:29 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #272
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
I'd drop Edward on that this. His friends in the arts community wouldn't look kindly on masonic membership.
Oh yes they would. There are many, many Freemasons in both the visual and the performing arts.

Old 30-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #273
Inactive

Default Freemasons in Congress

Freemasons in U.S. Congress (CNN)
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 05:38 AM   #274
humason

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Humason, why would Harry make a "really nice figurehead"? Nothing against him, just curious as to why your motivation is figurehead as opposed to whoever is the most skilled craftsman? Not saying that Harry isnt as I dont know him. I would just have thought that at such a critical juncture for ugle in the wider masonic landscape that having a skilled craftsman who could touch hearts and inspire may be a better strategic decision than simply someone who looks good. I had better stop digging now.
Stewart, I agree, but from recent times, the GM is only there for the "high masonic holidays" (if you pardon the joke), whereas the Pro GM is he skilled craftsman running the GL... That's what I meant by it. But, let's face it, it's a full time job, and a Royal will always have other obligations.

Last edited by humason; 31-01-2010 at 05:39 AM.
humason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #275
stewart edwards

Quote:
Stewart, I agree, but from recent times, the GM is only there for the "high masonic holidays" (if you pardon the joke), whereas the Pro GM is he skilled craftsman running the GL... That's what I meant by it. But, let's face it, it's a full time job, and a Royal will always have other obligations.
Fair comment.

I hope that you appreciate that while I will be standing poor and penniless elsewhere in the future I do have my fingers crossed for ugle, for all sorts of big issue reasons (english society, place in the world in the future etc), so I just hope that ugle can "recognise the moment" and find the inner courage to "face itself" and "step forwards". After Lord Northampton resigned I was impressed by HRH DoK's speech which was full of energy and quite a skilled piece. But with him inevitably moving on himself over the coming years I just hope that ugle doesnt make the same mistakes that I have made in the past. The comfort zone is a powerful thing, which is why I worried when you said "figurehead". While it is only my opinion I do think that ugle needs a GM who can:-

1. Touch the hearts of its members in a very real way.
2. Open the hearts of many of those.
3. Help reinspire confidence in ugle in those parts of the masonic world that don't exactly consider ugle to be all that masonic in practice, due to the actions of its members. (This matters as ugle does have the potential to lead more fully in the masonic world)
4. Help reinspire confidence in those parts of the non masonic world that dont trust ugle or its members. Especially now when at least in my town the council invites a local, non ugle lodge to lay wreaths etc. Medium term ugles position could erode further fast in the mind of the people.

All of this is strategic, esoteric work. People who tend to be good at this tend to be rubbish at management and making things work. Which is why you need a good esotericly aware, man of the light, who has proven skills here as GM, with a good old fashioned skilled judgementally sound safe pair of hands English manager to filter and make it work, as members deal with their comfort zones being challenged. Now if there is a Royal who posesses these skills I would (if I could) vote for them.

Such a combination would enable those who are frustrated and stuck to move forwards while not unbalancing those who arent ready or wonder what it has to do with a dark blue apron or when the bar opens. Retention rates would also improve.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 31-01-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #276
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
..... Such a combination would enable those who are frustrated and stuck to move forwards while not unbalancing those who arent ready or wonder what it has to do with a dark blue apron or when the bar opens. Retention rates would also improve.
Clearly the writings of a sadly and poor deluded soul who thinks that finding snippets of ritual on the internet somehow makes him a Mason. Sadly it makes one nothing more than a 'Billy Liar' character.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #277
lightgiver

Default They Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
How about everyone shuts up and we all watch THEY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

They Live - The moment of revelation......................Reality clarifies for a man in the street.

''Whats your Problem''

look how hard it is to tell people what is going on

Roddy Piper is crazy, and wants everyone to try on his new sunglasses .

A bit of allegory is going on in that part.

Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-01-2010 at 10:06 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #278
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8drfZwnXQ

They Live - The moment of revelation......................Reality clarifies for a man in the street.

''Whats your Problem''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg

look how hard it is to tell people what is going on

Roddy Piper is crazy, and wants everyone to try on his new sunglasses .

A bit of allegory is going on in that part.

Allegory communicates its message by means of symbolic figures, actions or symbolic representation.
You are instantly exalted to king of the DavidIcke.com forums. Yes, your majesty.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #279
lightgiver

Default Its alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
You are instantly exalted to king of the DavidIcke.com forums. Yes, your majesty.

It's Alive!

From the 1931 classic, Frankenstein -- the scene where Colin Clive goes insane as the monster comes to life.............................

Maybe this part is allegory for genetic manipulation.

Frankenstein: Mad Scientists and Monsters:

http://members.aon.at/frankenstein/f...-madprofs2.htm

Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, after getting no satisfactory results splicing animal and Homo Erectus genes, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, a genetically bicameral species, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid, we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

Ever heard about the Adams Rib one.

The cloning through use of "Adam's rib" was the first genetic engineering on humans.

After God had placed Adam in the garden and gave him a little work to occupy himself, God acknowledged that something wasn't quite right. “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

“And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.” (2:21-23)

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh, yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were upon the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Gen. 6:1-7.

The `translators` of the King James Version of the Bible, also mistranslated(I wonder why) the Hebrew word `Pirchach,` meaning progeny, brood, children or descendants into `fruit.` But surely, what the original text was referring to was the `fruit of loins,` or the descendants of the human family `tree,` which was in the middle of the symbolic garden. Yahweh was implicit: "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it." That word `touch` is in the original Hebrew `Naga,` which is a polite way of saying to have sexual intercourse with.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #280
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Clearly the writings of a sadly and poor deluded soul who thinks that finding snippets of ritual on the internet somehow makes him a Mason. Sadly it makes one nothing more than a 'Billy Liar' character.
Kadosh

What you say is "clealy" is totally inaccurate.

Your brothers who know me know that I do my level best to stay away from ritual. Why do I do this? As I dont think that it is right and proper. I even turned down an invite to buy a copy in the ugle shop once, explaining why to the saleman there. Ask them they may just remember as we had a longchat - youngish guy doing the shop paperwork. About 5 or 6 years ago. Clearly sometimes it is unavoidable like when you read Knight and Lomas.

You are also forgetting that some active grand officers, at least one even in amity with you, have called me brother - and as it is in writing I can prove it. Thinking of it you and Steve penny only a month or so ago covered this ground when he checked it with GLOS. Remember. You could also ask the lodge that rejected me they have handled the original, or were they selective in what they told you about me? So please if anyone is at fault perhaps you should complain to the said active grand officers, and your own brothers through your own ranks who do likewise.

Kadosh can you please explain to me how what you have said above in any way relates to the UGLE tenets of love and truth please?

Why oh why do UGLE masons think that trying to ridicule/destroy people reputation in this way is in any way good behaviour and acceptable? The number of men that I am told have been broken by this in the past really is shameful.

UGLE should hold its head in shame at tolerating its members acting in such a manner.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 01-02-2010 at 06:57 AM.