Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 19-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambler187 View Post
I feel sorry for those, who like me, have had Psychic intuition about their own death.
Oh well we'll all die at some point, might as well get over it eh?
You don't want to be my neighbour though, at least 3 neighbours have died of their own illness. There is also one that might be crossing over since she's OAP.

I think having a psychic intuition is good and bad. Sometimes you can use it to your advantage but other times, even if you know it before hand there is nothing you can do about it.
Knowing what other people's hidden thoughts is also disheartening especially you know when they are lying.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
I'm not saying we should never use our intuition; but we shouldn't be controlled by it either. I find it highly significant that intuition is going mainstream. The United Nations' promotion of meditation and intuition can be traced back to the UNESCO predecessor: the League of Nation's ICIC, whose members included fans of intuition such as Albert Einstein and the renowned French philosopher Henri Bergson, of which the latter's sister MINA BERGSON was an occultist who married SAMUEL MATHERS, a co-founder of the occult Order of the Golden Dawn. Another Golden Dawn member, Aleister Crowley, promoted the following of God's Will under love. What 'love' is this? Is this love a form of intuition or distinct from it? Who is really behind the New Age movement? Why does David Icke seemingly ignore the United Nations' growing embodiment of the new age values that he promotes?

Henri Bergson suggested that a higher form of instinct is evolving in man. Although instincts are controllable, they suggest to me a reduction in our free will, if not the loss of it.
I sometimes think that to run on instinct & intuition alone is to become robotic and that there is some kind of agenda to make us all Borg. Maybe there are tiers of free will, where the pure intuits are more robot-like, with symbolism and metaphor as programming code. They want your soul (if you have one). I dunno though, it's just a thought.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 06:31 AM   #23
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I'm not saying we should never use our intuition; but we shouldn't be controlled by it either. I find it highly significant that intuition is going mainstream. The United Nations' promotion of meditation and intuition can be traced back to the UNESCO predecessor: the League of Nation's ICIC, whose members included fans of intuition such as Albert Einstein and the renowned French philosopher Henri Bergson, of which the latter's sister MINA BERGSON was an occultist who married SAMUEL MATHERS, a co-founder of the occult Order of the Golden Dawn. Another Golden Dawn member, Aleister Crowley, promoted the following of God's Will under love. What 'love' is this? Is this love a form of intuition or distinct from it? Who is really behind the New Age movement? Why does David Icke seemingly ignore the United Nations' growing embodiment of the new age values that he promotes?

Henri Bergson suggested that a higher form of instinct is evolving in man. Although instincts are controllable, they suggest to me a reduction in our free will, if not the loss of it.
We have freedom of will to choose which instincts to follow. How can you "not" follow what you're intuiting, when it's a part of you as much as breathing?

If 'following the intuition' is going mainstream then that's positive and par for the course. The institutions are promoting it because contrary to what some may say, they can't suppress positive, so-called 'alternative' practices forever. Yes, some are going to use alternative ideas negatively but what's new? If you're aware you can use discernment.

I think you're giving too much weight to the conspiracy angle. Meditation existed aeons before the globalists got their pesky mitts on it - and it dates back to a time when human beings overall co-existed in far greater harmony than in recent times. Unless you're actually aware of the history much prior to the organisations that you mention, or better still, unless you've experienced the value and benefits of meditation/following intuition yourself, then you're going to presume anything they promote is automatically negative. Even if it's 'getting a good night's sleep', 'meditation to reduce stress', 'intuition to enhance your creativity'.

We shouldn't be controlled by EVERY thought that passes through our heads but it's up to each person to choose which ones to follow and which to ignore.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 06:51 AM   #24
h2pogo
Inactive

Intuition is usless if you choose ignorance, ignorance is the dark side to the new age and old age philosphy, it might be the salvation of the self in this life time but ignorance wont help humanity and the world triumph ove evil.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #25
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Intuition is usless if you choose ignorance, ignorance is the dark side to the new age and old age philosphy, it might be the salvation of the self in this life time but ignorance wont help humanity and the world triumph ove evil.
Oh I dunno. No movement has the monopoly on peddling the occasional bit (or a lot) of ignorance. In crediting "satan" for so many things, I think the conspiracy research community has outdone organised religion. Which, after a mere decade or so, is some feat.

Additionally, there's a tendency for people to equate anything remotely spiritual as an offshoot of the late 1960s 'new age movement', as if to say it didn't exist before then. Or, to be more to the point, it didn't exist before some truthers misinterpreted what some conspiracy book or video might have told them in the last decade or two.

It's just sloppy biased research - if you can call it 'research' at all.

Last edited by decode reality; 20-03-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Old 20-03-2014, 11:20 AM   #26
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
We have freedom of will to choose which instincts to follow. How can you "not" follow what you're intuiting, when it's a part of you as much as breathing?

If 'following the intuition' is going mainstream then that's positive and par for the course. The institutions are promoting it because contrary to what some may say, they can't suppress positive, so-called 'alternative' practices forever. Yes, some are going to use alternative ideas negatively but what's new? If you're aware you can use discernment.

I think you're giving too much weight to the conspiracy angle. Meditation existed aeons before the globalists got their pesky mitts on it - and it dates back to a time when human beings overall co-existed in far greater harmony than in recent times. Unless you're actually aware of the history much prior to the organisations that you mention, or better still, unless you've experienced the value and benefits of meditation/following intuition yourself, then you're going to presume anything they promote is automatically negative. Even if it's 'getting a good night's sleep', 'meditation to reduce stress', 'intuition to enhance your creativity'.

We shouldn't be controlled by EVERY thought that passes through our heads but it's up to each person to choose which ones to follow and which to ignore.
I believe that intuition goes beyond human organisations such as the United Nations. Intuition is the next stage in the natural, evolutionary process called 'The Great Work' (see my thread 'The Great Work Decoded'). The old method of manipulation by negative emotions (fear,etc) is being supplanted by seemingly 'positive' emotions/behaviours that were hinted at in Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World". The Human Race is set to create a lifeform that is free from pain and suffering, but is only delaying its inevitable karma. Oscar Wilde, IMO, hinted at this with his novel about the picture of Dorian Gray.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #27
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I believe that intuition goes beyond human organisations such as the United Nations. Intuition is the next stage in the natural, evolutionary process called 'The Great Work' (see my thread 'The Great Work Decoded'). The old method of manipulation by negative emotions (fear,etc) is being supplanted by seemingly 'positive' emotions/behaviours that were hinted at in Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World". The Human Race is set to create a lifeform that is free from pain and suffering, but is only delaying its inevitable karma. Oscar Wilde, IMO, hinted at this with his novel about the picture of Dorian Gray.
I'm familiar with Brave New World but not the Wilde book - that reference has me a bit intrigued.

I'll check out your thread: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=1062032061and come back to you. Probably not immediately! Will need to ponder.

Last edited by decode reality; 20-03-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Old 20-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #28
white light

Quote:
Dorian Grey seems to be about a guy who indulges his ego and ignores his soul. So in a way, yes you're correct.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #29
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

I say more about intuition and its promoters in Parts 1, 4, 7, 8, 13 and 14 of my thread "The UN's Fake Spirituality", which can be clicked here: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=287033
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:09 PM   #30
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
"Do what thou wilt" does not mean follow God's will it means the opposite. Do as you wish.

I use intuition on a daily basis. I don't think it's controlled or influenced. The key in my opinion is to have control of your own thoughts. Then you know what is from you and what is not.
not necessarily the opposite, what Crowley meant is you are free to do as you wish , either way. Thats what it means to be as gods as the bible states.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 PM   #31
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Intuition is useless if you choose ignorance, ignorance is the dark side to the new age and old age philosophy, it might be the salvation of the self in this life time but ignorance wont help humanity and the world triumph over evil.
i cant argue against that.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:12 PM   #32
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I sometimes think that to run on instinct & intuition alone is to become robotic and that there is some kind of agenda to make us all Borg. Maybe there are tiers of free will, where the pure intuits are more robot-like, with symbolism and metaphor as programming code. They want your soul (if you have one). I dunno though, it's just a thought.
lol thanks for the laugh. we always run on instincts and intuition whether we know it or not, its when you know it that counts because the chances are you'll be doing better things by it.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:40 AM   #33
joeman_0

Theoretically, intuition has no dark side. The material universe is bipolar where everything duality. Supposedly, intuition is something that is beyond time and space and beyong the domain of the material universe. Outside of the material universe, things are not bipolar supposedly. Since intuition is not a part of duality, it has no dark side.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 01:34 PM   #34
decode reality
Inactive

Without intuition you couldn't solve problems or create anything. Big corporations need people who are going to use their creativity to keep the company growing.

But if anything, most people are taught to seek tuition from an external source.
That in itself is OK to do in many situations but there are many other times when the little voice in your head or gut feeling is more instructive.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:39 PM   #35
pachelbeld

Intuition can be used for positive and negative intentions. The key i intention. Why is a person doing something?
pachelbeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #36
thegambler27
Inactive

from what i know of intuition(although theres that many different descriptions of it)..

everone has it..to a degree.. u either live in the future .. guessing / working things out .. ur own thoughts

or living more in the present with ur senses(relying on the past mostly to help u along, if u really dislike being in ur own head/thoughts too much ..

but people who are more intuitional might be easier to con .. fool???

they rely on what they see...work out.. so if the right person comes along.. displays all the right 'peices to what ever jigsaw they want them to believe/trust'.. ?

the intuitional works it out..puts together those jigsaw pieces... doesnt give it a moments thought (because he worked it out-solved the puzzle..yay..... why would he she be wrong? if wrong about that, what else could they be wrong about???.. they need it to be right.. survival instincts & all that..

people who tend to live more in the present tend to need to see more proof??..

so as for politicians wanting us more future thinking? sort of makes sense.. perhaps easier to guide in the wrong direction?

Last edited by thegambler27; 10-08-2015 at 07:16 PM.
thegambler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:43 PM   #37
daveanderson
Inactive

Lightbulb

Right now my intuition is telling me to leave dif
https://youtu.be/iVWPFq_VAMg?t=1m48s

Last edited by daveanderson; 10-08-2015 at 08:44 PM.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:25 PM   #38
crome
Inactive

Burden of intuition and highly sensitive soul = feeling too much. Especially pain of others - this can lead to taking on too much responsiblity, empathizing too much, loving too much.

Feeling the crushing weight of the world is the loneliness of the intuitive pioneer and the spiritual warrior. The strange dichotomy between blasting trails to build bridges.

But what gives? Someone once told me: If you don't love too much, you don't love enough.
I believe this to be true. And makes the burden worth while

Love

Last edited by crome; 10-08-2015 at 10:29 PM.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:05 AM   #39
atredies

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
Burden of intuition and highly sensitive soul = feeling too much. Especially pain of others - this can lead to taking on too much responsiblity, empathizing too much, loving too much.

Feeling the crushing weight of the world is the loneliness of the intuitive pioneer and the spiritual warrior. The strange dichotomy between blasting trails to build bridges.

But what gives? Someone once told me: If you don't love too much, you don't love enough.
I believe this to be true. And makes the burden worth while

Love
Nice put. I can relate. I'm reminded of this song...

atredies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #40
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by atredies View Post
Nice put. I can relate. I'm reminded of this song...
Thanks for the lovely song, too.

Last edited by crome; 11-08-2015 at 11:50 AM.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote