Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 16-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #321
pinochio
Banned

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #322
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Anyone can do that these days.
i know. but what was in that book that it is no longer available and did australian law enforcement know the book?
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #323
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
This is just getting ridiculous. Same old bollocks. All the press photos show a few tactical guys pointing guns round a corner... check, one single crisis actor woman throwing herself at a tactical cop.... check, same woman looking like she's directing said cops in the same location.... check. And of course photos of F all actually happening. Don't think you'll be seeing any CCTV footage either unless Steven Spielberg can be seen on set.
How many cafe-sieges in city centre financial districts have you seen to compare their actions against?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:06 PM   #324
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
Is it at all possible that someone from the news station facing the cafe was actually in there when this shit came down, and when the guy wanted to upload his message to the world, they tried helping out?
Old 16-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #325
doomlord

[QUOTE=i_am;1062337905]There is nothing odd about the guys in suits. This has already been explained earlier. Detectives do not wear a uniform in this country.[/QUOTE

They wear suits in my country of residence, too.
I find it odd they were so close to the entry team... Without wearing anything to clearly ID them nor suitable Body Armour to defeat rounds that terrorists are known for using. (I.e. 7.62 Short etc.)
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #327
Ooberman

Quote:
How many cafe-sieges in city centre financial districts have you seen to compare their actions against?
The script is pretty damn bad when you think about it.. I mean considering all this guy demanded was an ISIS flag and to talk to Abbott, would you risk your life in grabbing his gun? If so, can you imagine any scenario where you would go for it (when the guy's nodding off) and the odds are not on your side to succeed? Now don't forget the woman, she supposedly died saving a pregnant woman! False flags always have heroes, somehow we have two here - even though the guy did nothing but get three people killed. Can't forget the gunman wasn't even really a Muslim of course.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #328
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
The script is pretty damn bad when you think about it.. I mean considering all this guy demanded was an ISIS flag and to talk to Abbott, would you risk your life in grabbing his gun? If so, can you imagine any scenario where you would go for it (when the guy's nodding off) and the odds are not on your side to succeed? Now don't forget the woman, she supposedly died saving a pregnant woman! False flags always have heroes, somehow we have two here - even though the guy did nothing but get three people killed. Can't forget the gunman wasn't even really a Muslim of course.
You know what politicians are like by now. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, n that. That they'll try to capitalise on it doesn't necessarily mean they were behind it.

ps. Facing one obvious dumbass with a gun, I'd have been tempted to try and disarm him myself. I'm not going to judge him harshly for failing without knowing the full circumstances.

Last edited by alf hearted; 16-12-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 16-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #329
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
You know what politicians are like by now. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, n that. That they'll try to capitalise on it doesn't necessarily mean they were behind it.
Yeah, by appealing for calm
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #330
i_am

I don't think this has been posted before.

http://*****************/five-questio...-be-asked-now/

Quote:
Five Questions Regarding The “Sydney Siege” That Need To Be Asked NOW -

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott used recent terrorist threats as the backdrop of a dire warning to Australians that “for some time to come, the delicate balance between freedom and security may have to shift. There may be more restrictions on some, so that there can be more protection for others.”” In an article written by Activist Post called “5 Reasons to Question the Official Story of the ‘Sydney Siege‘”, they take it a step or two forward: - See more at: http://*****************/five-questio....QTRIA9mh.dpuf

Last edited by i_am; 16-12-2014 at 09:19 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #331
Ooberman

Journalists are not taught to understand media agendas and to challenge the high claims and low purpose of fake objectivity? All these newscasters and journalist have to start to become whistle blowers. Don't they see the 'pattern' worldwide by now? Then they must be talking Prozac daily!
They need to start walking out of their jobs.
Period.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #332
bluebirdgr

Jewish links of the Iranian surname Manteghi:

(it's a sephardi jewish name)

She posts pictures of "Israel in my heart" on her facebook page.

from facebook page of:
https://m.facebook.com/fariba.manteghi

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/fariba-manteghi/45/291/81b
lots of jewish groups in her profile

See Maryam Manteghi (jewish):
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Good-Fo..._1418764696702

Maryam Manteghi has a talent and ability to communicate what most people would deeply relate to but have a hard time articulating. By heritage and conviction a Baha’i, Maryam's ethnic mix includes Jewish, Persian and Kurdish. She’s fluent in English, French and Farsi and competent in Bosnian. A graduate of the University of Toronto and the University of Windsor, she also studied human rights law at Oxford. She’s practiced immigration law in Canada, worked for United Nations organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and clerked in The Hague, the Netherlands with the International Tribunal of the Former Yugoslavia. She currently runs her own law firm.
See what George Manteghi likes.

The Manteghis seem to be jewish represenatives of the Baha'i religion.

George Manteghi likes this:
Jewish music in Iran: http://youtu.be/RIBhS694jkY

Charles Manteghi Bio:
http://www.peacenext.org/m/profile?s...=3l9k0oj0q3792
Baha'i religion in Haifa.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C...D_World_Centre

http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigat...religion_bahai

The Shrine of the Bab is one of the most recognized and visited landmarks in Israel. The peaceful gardens and impressive shrine bring in many pilgrims every year, as well as tourists of all faiths. Despite the importance of these Israeli landmarks in the Baha'i faith, there is no Baha'i community in Israel. The only Baha'i residents of Israel are the volunteer workers at the sites. Bahaullah left explicit instructions that spreading the faith and accepting converts was forbidden in a land where such preaching might be controversial. The absence of proselytizing, the tremendous income generated by the holy shrines, and the Baha'i edict of loyalty to whatever government is in power in their land have forged a very positive relationship between the Baha'i faith and the Israeli government.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 16-12-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 16-12-2014, 10:02 PM   #333
i_am

Thumbs down Indeed!!

Why was he even allowed in the country Phoney??

http://www.theguardian.com/australia...ge?CMP=soc_567
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #334
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Yeah, by appealing for calm
nah, by passing laws that erode personal freedoms...i take it you haven't noticed...i am not surprised...your view can be myopic when your nose is on the end of someone's boot.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #335
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
nah, by passing laws that erode personal freedoms...i take it you haven't noticed...i am not surprised...your view can be myopic when your nose is on the end of someone's boot.
A man is free the moment he wishes to be
Old 16-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #336
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
A man is free the moment he wishes to be
the word is believes. not wishes. and actually there is a certain truth to it. but its an internal truth. not external. massa isn't affected by it at all.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #337
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the word is believes. not wishes. and actually there is a certain truth to it. but its an internal truth. not external. massa isn't affected by it at all.
L'homme est libre au moment qu'il veut l'être.

Guess it's all in the translation
Old 16-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #338
bluebirdgr

Monis' murdered ex wife Noleen Hayson Pal came from Fiji and she had unknown Fiji parents. She had been adopted by the Khalik family who lives in SF/Calfornia. She had been married to Monis (likely for money) when she was 16. The Khaliks from California were her Godfather family.

http://fijisun.com.fj/2014/12/17/249824/

Interesting! The same travel agency fraud Monis had done in Iran, now repeated by a Fiji relative of his Fiji ex wife ....

http://fox40.com/2014/10/14/fraud-in...-travel-agent/

http://m.kcra.com/news/modesto-trave...-case/29133052

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 16-12-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 16-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #339
alf hearted
Banned

If you joined all the dots in this thread, you'd end up with a schizophrenic's view of the world.
Old 17-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #340
illuminumnuts

Quote:
This was definitely orchestrated, in some way, by the Western international money power that now almost fully controls Australia. A few politicians will certainly know what's going on, even if they aren't in the chain of command.

As for Tony Abbot, he is as owned as they come and in no way as powerful and 'in amongst them' as Blair was. I would even suggest that he might be totally thick as shit, a la Rose off Golden Girls, as is our own David 'Cabbage Patch Man' Camoron.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-12-2014 at 12:32 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote