Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 13-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #1
justmike

Default Interview with Dr. Steven Greer

I'm not a huge supporter of either of these guys, I have seen both of them speak before, but in this particular interview Dr. Greer brings up some very valid points IMO.

I am half way through his Sirius film and so far it's very informative.

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
Sponsor: Rep. Thornberry, Mac [R-TX-13] (Introduced 05/10/2012)
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 09:50 AM   #2
oz93666

I've just watched the first video .....Excellent material .

They both get the whole picture ....except greer insists that all abductions are done by the government to create fear of aliens ... this is definitely not the case IMO ... the government will be involved in some , taking people for their own use , often convincing the victims it was aliens who did it , so they , the secret government remains secret! ...

Greer appears not to understand the secret government has already developed advanced tech in all areas ... interstellar craft , jump rooms , time travel , de-ageing , 'free' energy, super robotics .... So there's no reason for us to reinvent the wheel ...

It's about reintegrating the secret government , composed of 100, 000 of military and engineers who are familiar with this tech ... these personnel want the tech released to the public , but the controllers are preventing this .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #3
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
I'm not a huge supporter of either of these guys, I have seen both of them speak before, but in this particular interview Dr. Greer brings up some very valid points IMO.

I am half way through his Sirius film and so far it's very informative.

I can see right through this guy and his feeble excuses of the government creating these so called false flage alien exercises to hide their own guile.
The reason why TPTB confiscate the best ideas is to prevent them from competing with their own draconian stranglehold on ready energy, an energy that was not invented but natural from the earth itself.

Greer never mentions the way to cut through the greed of these big fat controllers and that is to refuse their patent paradigm altogether and give out the new tech as it is developed, free to everyone who wants to adapt it.

There is no aliens only very clever humans like Greer the mind doctor trained in trauma and how to create it by double talk.

Last edited by the apprentice; 13-11-2017 at 12:25 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #4
frank_garrett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAd_34BiFng&t=236s

greer is an illuminati agent. he is not legitimate. he claims that all aliens are friendly and that we should seek contact with them without doubting them. just like that

my question to you. how and why would someone who never met an alien in his life will tell the public that none of them are hostile? how can greer know that they are friendly?

il give you the answer. first it is known that greer disclousure project was founded by the rokafeller family. illuminati bloodline family responsible for 911 and the afganistan and iraq war.

greer want us to call for an alien saviour and invite hostlie alien factions into our planet. this is crystal clear to anyone who knows the alien agenda

this planet is ruled by aliens from the very begining. the last thing we need is more alien intrevention. what we need as a specices is the freedom to rule our own planet and to drive away any alien faction the hell out of here. they are the reason for this planet situation.

greer aim for the ''galactic federation of light'' an hostile empire of alien collectives from the orion constelletion which includes the reptilians,grays,and hostile nordic factions.

they rule this planet for thousends of years but they want to control us openly. this is the job of greer and other opratives from the new age area and other areas.

to invite those hostile nordic factions into our planet. from there they will blind us with gifts in exchange for our freedom.

this is who they are and this is what they do.
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #5
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've just watched the first video .....Excellent material .

They both get the whole picture ....except greer insists that all abductions are done by the government to create fear of aliens ... this is definitely not the case IMO ... the government will be involved in some , taking people for their own use , often convincing the victims it was aliens who did it , so they , the secret government remains secret! ...

Greer appears not to understand the secret government has already developed advanced tech in all areas ... interstellar craft , jump rooms , time travel , de-ageing , 'free' energy, super robotics .... So there's no reason for us to reinvent the wheel ...

It's about reintegrating the secret government , composed of 100, 000 of military and engineers who are familiar with this tech ... these personnel want the tech released to the public , but the controllers are preventing this .
greer want the public to believe that everything bad happens on this planet is because of humans and in the truth the illuminati at the top controlled by aliens and only aliens. reptilians. grays and various hostile nordic factions. greer as an agenda and his project was founded by the rokafellers. greer also claim the reptilians and grays are bio robots created by humans. LOL. how can you believe this illuminati agent is beyound me.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:36 PM   #6
frank_garrett

i suggest anyone to watch the movie ''jupiter acending'' to better understand what were dealing with. the galactic federation of light is portrayed in this movie. at the TOP above even the reptilians. are ''humans'' just like us. nordic looking humans. hostile to man kind. harvast humans on a regular basis. from the makers of the matrix trilogy. this movie is their way to inform us about the truth. because they have metaphysical laws that means they must tell us what they are doing to us. but only in subtle way. and this is what holywood is
Old 13-11-2017, 04:17 PM   #7
andy1033

I will watch the first vid later.

But on greer, i would say this.

He seems to think nature is all nice and rosy. Where in nature, is nature like that? We have no evidence that advanced intelligence is somehow good, or better.

Advanced beings understand force.

Like the way the only way the world was going to stop america, and its obsession with ruining countries, was that russia came back and told them to ffing stop, or we can go to the scenario of using nukes on each other.
^^
That threat by russia happened against america, and its why america pulled back, from there world domination plans. America never considered that russia would go that far, but they did, and america knows today that russia is serious.

You see america never stopped its war mongering, because of people marching. It stopped as it was threatened by force, by a country capable of seriously harming usa. America was never going to stop any other way. Russia coming back saved alot of peoples lifes, from these wars, and what america actually had planned if they had taken over the world.

Russia did threaten america with nukes if america did not stop. America never thought russia would go that far, but they did, and rightly so. America is one nasty country.

So why greer thinks aliens would be nice, is something i never understand.

There is nothing in nature to suggest nature at high intelligence levels, are any better at being good than any low levels, like we are at.

So i just ignore greer, but i will watch the 1st interview later to see what he says, but if he is going to say aliens are good, and humans want you to think they are bad. I will just ignore what he says.

There may be a minority of good aliens, but the majority of aliens races will be bad news, just like how we see life play out on earth.

Aliens would understand freewill is important to the universe, and that will play into there strategy, with regards to humans, if infact they do exist, and i believe they do.

What i wrote above, shows the universe and beings in it, will only understand force. Thats nature for you.

Where is there good? No where in nature, apart form beings like pandas, whom would be instinct if humans were not helping them, as they are too soft.

Judging by nature, most alien species will be nasty, and a minority will be more passive, and spiritual.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 13-11-2017 at 04:22 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Greer never mentions the way to cut through the greed of these big fat controllers and that is to refuse their patent paradigm altogether and give out the new tech as it is developed, free to everyone who wants to adapt it..
That is exactly what he does say in the last part of the first video .... he want's open source development of new technology and he's taking practical action to achieve this ...

You clearly have not watched the videos ... like many commenting here , you have already made up your mind , and that's it ...

I have been watching him for a long time , but still approach each new video from him with an open mind ... IMO he is not being knowingly deceptive ..

All in all , he's like Alex Jones ... having a very positive effect and is 90% correct .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #9
the apprentice

Quote:
That is exactly what he does say in the last part of the first video .... he want's open source development of new technology and he's taking practical action to achieve this ...

You clearly have not watched the videos ... like many commenting here , you have already made up your mind , and that's it ...

I have been watching him for a long time , but still approach each new video from him with an open mind ... IMO he is not being knowingly deceptive ..

All in all , he's like Alex Jones ... having a very positive effect and is 90% correct .
I did watch the first video/not the second, but I watched it again and your right he does support this near the end, which is good, what I don't like about him he has changed his angle from one of a full alien threat model to this more open source model, yet still holds the alien angle.

This I cannot support, because there has never been any real proof other than from predominantly ex military or CIA blowers, these should never be trusted period, once you become a part of this crowd you cannot leave.

What I would like to see is, those who have shared their ideas and technology outside of the normal cooyrite and patent model, and also ingonered the standard kite mark rubbish.

The only way we will achieve this is to share our tech and make our own mark of approval without the alien rubbish involved, this meand ditching Greer, if you let guru's like him lead your ideas with a policy which is total BS, the hidden agenda will out, and I know he has a hidden agenda, his body language speaks it, I don't trust him whatsoever.

Last edited by the apprentice; 14-11-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #10
andy1033

I watched the first vid. At least he now has given up going down the weird road, of what he was doing all these years after 2002 or so.

He would of done much better if they just stayed on track with the original disclosure project.

When humans open upto themselves, they can go two ways. For many a year he went down the road, of not being grounded, and he was believing all sorts, a trap of the awakening that humans take.

At least with this vid, he seems to have come back to being grounded again, like he should of done all along. The disclosure project started out well, but went all weird, when they side tracked into all that new age stuff, that gov want you to all believe in.

After watching this first vid, i can say, he is wrong about letting techs become available to teh public. We have 7 billion and counting, and if you were to give out all these new techs, teh population would just explode, and there would be no controlling the population.

Those techs, will only be brought out, if and when the population becomes a figure that is easily controlled. The ptb are right, to hold back techs that would help the human race, until it comes to a time, when the population is at a level, that is easily controlled, if that ever happens.

To give the public dangerous techs is a no no.

To give the public dangerous techs, you have no chance of that coming to be, and the ptb are right on this. The world has to be logical.

Thats why things like flying cars would never be, it would be such a stupid idea to give the public such techs.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-11-2017 at 01:38 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I watched the first vid. At least he now has given up going down the weird road, of what he was doing all these years after 2002 or so.

He would of done much better if they just stayed on track with the original disclosure project.

When humans open upto themselves, they can go two ways. For many a year he went down the road, of not being grounded, and he was believing all sorts, a trap of the awakening that humans take.

At least with this vid, he seems to have come back to being grounded again, like he should of done all along. The disclosure project started out well, but went all weird, when they side tracked into all that new age stuff, that gov want you to all believe in.

After watching this first vid, i can say, he is wrong about letting techs become available to teh public. We have 7 billion and counting, and if you were to give out all these new techs, teh population would just explode, and there would be no controlling the population.

Those techs, will only be brought out, if and when the population becomes a figure that is easily controlled. The ptb are right, to hold back techs that would help the human race, until it comes to a time, when the population is at a level, that is easily controlled, if that ever happens.

To give the public dangerous techs is a no no.

To give the public dangerous techs, you have no chance of that coming to be, and the ptb are right on this. The world has to be logical.

Thats why things like flying cars would never be, it would be such a stupid idea to give the public such techs.
The public could be given cures for many diseases but they are not, we could have our own money but we don't, I personally don't want to be controlled.

The population can only increase if it has enough food and no wars to kill off what could be some of the best inventors.

People will like nature breed whenevr the climate is right yet we never see an overpopulation of animals that cannot feed themselves.

Humans are mostly opportunists, they will exploit the environment around them, but also cherish their off spring and breed less, but as we are we are always chasing each others tails due to a lack of resources, resources that are rationed and good ideas quashed that could truly help us.

I say let everyone be free to do what they like, split up government for true anarchy to prevail.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #12
MalvernMick

Quote:

It doesn't matter what video you post someone will come along saying X is a fraud yada yada yada....I just ignore them.
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #13
mr stoppitall

what frank says
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote