Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #121
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Yet another thread being ruined by cowpat

isnt it about time the moderators stepped in

Funny that you would say that after all the crap you have been posting in here. Perhaps if YOU stayed on topic and didn't get personal (and your little group of friends who were helping you before) then the thread might have been a bit more interesting
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #122
neil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Bit of an expert then? you serving? if so then you will know that it constitues a breach of security to openly discuss things that can be used by others, that is why I left it all very vague. If you want to take such risks then be my guest.
No and no.

You've missed my point by a mile, suggesting to me that you're just plain thick or just a stirrer. Or maybe even both.

What I'm saying, just so you understand -- I've said it in previous posts here but you haven't got it -- is that this thread is called "has anyone been to war". You've said you've not been to war and chose to tell us that you're in the forces.

People, with natural curiosity, asked you which branch. You choose not to say. Fair enough.

End of, I'd have thought.

But you hang on to a claim of authority in this discussion, based on your assertion that you're currently serving, that you're unwilling to back up with substance, thereby rendering it worthless. This undermines your position in the argument and makes you seem like a jackass Walter Mitty type.

In other news, insulting behaviour and off-topic meandering is not interesting. But it is interesting that you mix that behaviour up unpredictably and intermitently ask questions of fact relating to individuals.

MY CONTRIBUTION ENDS HERE
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #123
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
That's just silly. Sounds like a sneak justifying himself to a teacher.

Of course, we should be wary about trusting any of the information that anyone gives here, since it's mostly given anonymously. But why shove in an extra layer of suspicion just because someone may have suffered illness?

Come to think of it, I'm not sure any of your 'information' about your position in relation to this thread can be trusted -- but for a more concrete reason that grounds of ill health. You've constantly refused to back up your claims to authority on this issue by saying you're in the forces.

Stop being silly.

And Lightgiver, stop biting at every idiotic thing Marpat says. I think we all know who's who...
I know,but when individuals are spreading deceitful info,and trying to ruin the forum,sometimes you have to say something,
thats the trouble with our world,
i think its called
OSTRICHOSOSIS
But i will now give over bothering,like you say,
it is a waste of precious energy,
thanks for the kick up the arse
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #124
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Oh just one last thing,before i depart

The immaculate Lotus flower,
grows from the deepest mud,so we may grow,
with the encounter of samsaric imperfection,LEARN
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #125
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
No and no.

You've missed my point by a mile, suggesting to me that you're just plain thick or just a stirrer. Or maybe even both.

What I'm saying, just so you understand -- I've said it in previous posts here but you haven't got it -- is that this thread is called "has anyone been to war". You've said you've not been to war and chose to tell us that you're in the forces.

People, with natural curiosity, asked you which branch. You choose not to say. Fair enough.

End of, I'd have thought.

But you hang on to a claim of authority in this discussion, based on your assertion that you're currently serving, that you're unwilling to back up with substance, thereby rendering it worthless. This undermines your position in the argument and makes you seem like a jackass Walter Mitty type.

In other news, insulting behaviour and off-topic meandering is not interesting. But it is interesting that you mix that behaviour up unpredictably and intermitently ask questions of fact relating to individuals.

MY CONTRIBUTION ENDS HERE

But that fact that I am serving and have been to places where hostilities exist means I have more knowledge than yourself.

At least I have some experience that I can speak from, unlike yourself, so I think you are the walter mitty for bringing your judgements in here when you really know fuck all.

Also, I am not obliged to discuss what service I am in because that could help to form a picture for anybody who could put pieces together. It's called intelligence gathering and can happen in the most innocent ways. Don't you understand why I am being vague?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #126
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Oh just one last thing,before i depart

The immaculate Lotus flower,
grows from the deepest mud,so we may grow,
with the encounter of samsaric imperfection,LEARN
You quote many things from books but do you understand what they mean?

Do you think by quoting Buddhist texts that this gives you some aura of enlightenment? it is perfectly clear from your posts that you are still firmly rooted in samsara. Perhaps you should do some Chod rites.

I am beyond your playschool level of Buddhism.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #127
neil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I know,but when individuals are spreading deceitful info,and trying to ruin the forum,sometimes you have to say something,
thats the trouble with our world,
i think its called
OSTRICHOSOSIS
But i will now give over bothering,like you say,
it is a waste of precious energy,
thanks for the kick up the arse
I know what you mean. I get angry too quickly. And too many get away with too much, with not enough said about it.

Not so much a kick, more a heads-up to smell the roses!

P.S. See "I am beyond your playschool level of Buddhism." (!) Not content with wanting everyone to know he's a soldier (even though he's not), now he wants us to know he's a secret military electronics Buddhist ninja.

I'm surprised he bothers coming on here! Probably just does it out of kindness, spreading his vast knowledge of "places where hostilities exist". Like Peckham, maybe.

Last edited by neil; 10-06-2008 at 08:41 PM.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #128
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
I know what you mean. I get angry too quickly. And too many get away with too much, with not enough said about it.

Not so much a kick, more a heads-up to smell the roses!

P.S. See "I am beyond your playschool level of Buddhism." (!) Not content with wanting everyone to know he's a soldier (even though he's not), now he wants us to know he's a secret military electronics Buddhist ninja.

I'm surprised he bothers coming on here! Probably just does it out of kindness, spreading his vast knowledge of "places where hostilities exist". Like Peckham, maybe.
See how easily you are manipulated. I serve but did I say I was a soldier?

Talk about getting the thread on track!! your starting to go down the walter mitty route yourself. Did you realise that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #129
neil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
See how easily you are manipulated. I serve but did I say I was a soldier?

Talk about getting the thread on track!! your starting to go down the walter mitty route yourself. Did you realise that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?
It's a sad fact that all forces people are squaddies to the rest of us, no matter where or how they serve.

I didn't think I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Now I'm sure I do.

Neither manipulatable, Marpat, nor gatherable.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #130
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
It's a sad fact that all forces people are squaddies to the rest of us, no matter where or how they serve.

I didn't think I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Now I'm sure I do.

Neither manipulatable, Marpat, nor gatherable.
Neil ya biting You ll never win with an MPD..............
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #131
neil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Neil ya biting
Arse kicked. Cheers!
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #132
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
No and no.

You've missed my point by a mile, suggesting to me that you're just plain thick or just a stirrer. Or maybe even both.

What I'm saying, just so you understand -- I've said it in previous posts here but you haven't got it -- is that this thread is called "has anyone been to war". You've said you've not been to war and chose to tell us that you're in the forces.

People, with natural curiosity, asked you which branch. You choose not to say. Fair enough.

End of, I'd have thought.

But you hang on to a claim of authority in this discussion, based on your assertion that you're currently serving, that you're unwilling to back up with substance, thereby rendering it worthless. This undermines your position in the argument and makes you seem like a jackass Walter Mitty type.

In other news, insulting behaviour and off-topic meandering is not interesting. But it is interesting that you mix that behaviour up unpredictably and intermitently ask questions of fact relating to individuals.

MY CONTRIBUTION ENDS HERE
Post of the day!
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #133
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
Post of the day!
Agreed!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #134
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But that fact that I am serving and have been to places where hostilities exist means I have more knowledge than yourself.

At least I have some experience that I can speak from, unlike yourself, so I think you are the walter mitty for bringing your judgements in here when you really know fuck all.

Also, I am not obliged to discuss what service I am in because that could help to form a picture for anybody who could put pieces together. It's called intelligence gathering and can happen in the most innocent ways. Don't you understand why I am being vague?
Most of us are well aware of what 'Intelligence gathering' means.
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #135
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
Most of us are well aware of what 'Intelligence gathering' means.
.....if cowpat is psyops, I'm Princess Diana. he's worthless LOL
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:51 AM   #136
lost_in_translation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 275
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

looking back at the last few pages i see this thread got a little off topic.

I hoped it wouldnt but inside i knew it would

. i did not mean for so called enlightened people to come in here and start a fight.
it was just suspose to be a thread where others can come post their views about war from a diff perspective not just from what they saw on the news. and for others who have not had the experience to come and view it from our perspective and not just from vids and what they heard

i thought i could come to this place where "enlightend people" could chat and share knowledge. not just book knowledge. there is vast knowledge in this forum and it doesnt come from the quotes from books and the links to websites. I can read a book, I can watch vids. i am bored from it. true knowledge comes from life experiences. which we have alot of in this forum. people from all walks of life. me being American. others in here are from England. some chose the life of service against the system. others chose the life of service to country. instead its like im in kindergarten with all the name calling.

WHY.....when are we as a sociaty going to wake up and see that fighting is just a waste of energy. even here in the icke forum
just because someone is a soldier does not make that person a bad person.there are bad people in all walks of life.
there are some in here who pre judge others and have been brainwashed to the point where they believe everything they read and hear about whatever it is they rebel against and will fight one another to get their point across.

manipulation comes in many forms. and when we have been manipulated to the point where all we know how to do is fight with one another to get our point across does that make us better than those at the top who pull the stings. or those who pull the trigger.

for those in here who are doing the right thing . you know inside who you are. continue to do it
for the others, just try talking and not forcing your beliefs on others. I am here for you if you want to talk. smile this world is what we make it
and believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. the bad people are always on the clock trying to manipulate

"its time for independent thought. because without it we are like sheep in the flock" Lost in translation 2008

The rant room is in another section of the david icke forum for those who have negative energy and like to pick on others.

Last edited by lost_in_translation; 11-06-2008 at 08:24 AM.
lost_in_translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #137
lostwonderer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here.
Posts: 940
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

^exactly,stop being so stubborn and try and get along,its not hard if you want to.
__________________
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
lostwonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #138
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
.....if cowpat is psyops, I'm Princess Diana. he's worthless LOL

Not likely then. I am not psyops and you are not Princess Diana. At least she was young, graceful and beautiful, a stark contrast to yourself.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #139
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostwonderer View Post
^exactly,stop being so stubborn and try and get along,its not hard if you want to.

They don't want to get along because they hate me for my opinions. Apart from lightbender the other postsers have just come in to stir trouble, not being people with any military service. It is a fact that they resent service people so it makes it even more obvious that their motives are purely hostile.

It is wierd though that DI promotes infinite love (which is a good thing) but when you read his minions posts they are so full of anger, bitterness, hate, malice, and darkness that it is clear to me that their minds are full of evil.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #140
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

marprat , THE POSTER BOY OF PURE HYPOCRACY, LOL,

YOU GOTTA LAUGH FOLKS, IT IS SO SILLY NOW..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
They don't want to get along because they hate me for my opinions. Apart from lightbender the other postsers have just come in to stir trouble, not being people with any military service. It is a fact that they resent service people so it makes it even more obvious that their motives are purely hostile.

It is wierd though that DI promotes infinite love (which is a good thing) but when you read his minions posts they are so full of anger, bitterness, hate, malice, and darkness that it is clear to me that their minds are full of evil.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.