Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #301
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I do not despise anyone,refrain from putting words in my mouth.

He wanted proof I gave him proof the thread is has anyone been to war,any old tom dick or harry can claim anything but without proof it is pretty shaky.

Why should I want to get to know you for better or worse sounds like a marriage proposal. WTF

You can think what you like,so will I.
C'mon, if your avatar is anything to go by then you are quite the looker!

All i was saying LG is not to judge me just yet. I am actually agreeing with you in the main but you threw me into your bag of nasties without a second thought.

It was that, and that alone i was referring to.
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #302
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Insults galore

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
C'mon, if your avatar is anything to go by then you are quite the looker!

All i was saying LG is not to judge me just yet. I am actually agreeing with you in the main but you threw me into your bag of nasties without a second thought.

It was that, and that alone i was referring to.
I was replying to your post,I could not care less who agrees or disagree if marpat wants any kind of credibility to his words ,he should at least give out who he serves with,this is breaking NO rules NO official secrets acts or giving anything personal away.

Proof is in the Pudding,and for over 2 years not one person has seen any type of pudding never mind tasted it.

But yet he insults and ridicules,if a person disagrees so strongly at what some other person is stating why hang around and read it,like I say when serving in the forces its a wonder how 1 can find the time especially with triplets on the way.

BTW Infidel have you been to war staying on topic,because marpat obviously hasn't.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 12:33 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #303
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I was replying to your post,I could not care less who agrees or disagree if marpat wants any kind of credibility to his words ,he should at least give out who he serves with,this is breaking NO rules NO official secrets acts or giving anything personal away.

Proof is in the Pudding,and for over 2 years not one person has seen any type of pudding never mind tasted it.

But yet he insults and ridicules,if a person disagrees so strongly at what some other person is stating why hang around and read it,like I say when serving in the forces its a wonder how 1 can find the time especially with triplets on the way.

BTW Infidel have you been to war staying on topic,because marpat obviously hasn't.
Agreed on all of the above! Moving on....


War will always be thought of as wrong by some and history will always show what should have been done instead. What bugs me though is how those on the ground are tarred with the bad decisions of others who will never be even in the same country let alone the same battlefield.
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #304
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Resource

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
Agreed on all of the above! Moving on....


War will always be thought of as wrong by some and history will always show what should have been done instead. What bugs me though is how those on the ground are tarred with the bad decisions of others who will never be even in the same country let alone the same battlefield.
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #305
infidelyork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,942
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
,I see its the same old ,do you 3(infidel York,skaff and good old marcrap) attend the same club you stick out like a sore thumb.LOL.
I asked a reasonable question, I see little point in remarks like that.

Quote:
BTW Infidel have you been to war staying on topic
I've never been in the armed forces, but experienced the effects first hand of the IRA. Not sure if that counts as a 'war' though, I suppose it's a matter of perspective.
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #306
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Ira

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
I asked a reasonable question, I see little point in remarks like that.


I've never been in the armed forces, but experienced the effects first hand of the IRA. Not sure if that counts as a 'war' though, I suppose it's a matter of perspective.
Remarks like what I only said you stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 02:30 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #307
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I have already given the info,unlike you Ha ha.


You only want a picture of the medals I earned so you can copy them and pretend they are yours on some other forum you troll.

You can have them if you want and then you can go on a Sunday charade,you will probably get nabbed like that bloke did a while ago for pretending to be an X soldier.LOL.

Man Who Marched at Remembrance Day Parade with Fake Medals Named As Carpenter Roger Day(marpat in a few years)

http://www.hmforces.co.uk/news/artic...nter-roger-day

any relation to you,I hear you only do Saturday and Sundays.

Mr Marpat Day, who wore a beige SAS beret at the parade, insisted his medals were genuine, but said the Official Secrets Act stopped him giving details. He said: ’They’re all proper, pukka campaign medals. Medals I won in conflicts while I was serving with the British forces,LOL.In bewtween serving on the D Icke forum.



what a load of bullshit,I see its the same old ,do you 3(infidel York,skaff and good old marcrap) attend the same club you stick out like a sore thumb.LOL.
I think your information is false and you lied. You tried to say you did hunter force with the SAS but all that means is you helped to look for SAS recruits as part of their training. You tried to big it up when it is nothing.

I see that now your 'service' has been exposed as a fraud that you chose to attack me. Perhaps you can show a picture of some medals that you got from the internet. Is that your proof? how sad.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #308
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
If you've ever been in the military - yes.

You also have implants.
That means lightgiver has implants too. This would explain his very irrational behaviour
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #309
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Marpat,

Why do you insist on driving up the attacks? If you continue to bite and stir up animosity then the true purpose of the thread will never bear fruit.

If you think LG is lying and you are telling the truth then use some of that military discipline you should have and refrain from verbal assaults.
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #310
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
Marpat,

Why do you insist on driving up the attacks? If you continue to bite and stir up animosity then the true purpose of the thread will never bear fruit.

If you think LG is lying and you are telling the truth then use some of that military discipline you should have and refrain from verbal assaults.
You might find that it is not one sided. Why should I sit back while people call me a liar? does that mean other people can just throw shit at me and I should take it? if people want to argue about proof then I am happy to show them how proving things on an internet forum is not just a case of saying you have a picture of some medals. I have been asked for a lot of details so that people could ask questions to check my story out, as if I am going to allow such bollocks to happen, yet LG thinks that showing a picture of some medals is proof, even though he quoted a newspaper article about a guy wearing fake medals. It is quite clear that he cannot see the stupidity and fruitlessness of his questions.

LG is my internet stalker. Its like having a turd that cannot be released.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #311
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It is clear that you two have previous and i am not saying you are completelly to blame at all but can you not be the better man? If you were on the streets of NI being verbally abused you wouldn't react would you?

Discipline man, discipline!!
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #312
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
It is clear that you two have previous and i am not saying you are completelly to blame at all but can you not be the better man? If you were on the streets of NI being verbally abused you wouldn't react would you?

Discipline man, discipline!!
I wouldnt compare this forum to Northern Ireland.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #313
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It is the same set of circumstances though. Admittedly the outcomes from a wrong decision may be more extreme but in both cases, showing restraint improves the situation. Surely you can see that?
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #314
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Bullshit srtist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I think your information is false and you lied. You tried to say you did hunter force with the SAS but all that means is you helped to look for SAS recruits as part of their training. You tried to big it up when it is nothing.

I see that now your 'service' has been exposed as a fraud that you chose to attack me. Perhaps you can show a picture of some medals that you got from the internet. Is that your proof? how sad.
Bullshitter of the highest order I have provided all the relevant details unlike you shill warrior.

If anyone wants to PM me I will provide further proof unlike you.

marpat the only member of the armed services who does not go on exercise,does not serve anywhere but spends all their time on conspiracy forums,

you are a bullshit artist,and anyone who listens to your crap needs their head seeing to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
Marpat,

Why do you insist on driving up the attacks? If you continue to bite and stir up animosity then the true purpose of the thread will never bear fruit.

If you think LG is lying and you are telling the truth then use some of that military discipline you should have and refrain from verbal assaults.
That is his job, to troll forums and spread disinfo.

You really think someone in the armed services spends all their time on conspiracy forums,if anyone on this forum believes that they are very naive.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 05:54 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #315
skaff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,286
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You really think someone in the armed services spends all their time on conspiracy forums,if anyone on this forum believes that they are very naive.
I dont know how long he is on here for but i see no reason why am member of the armed forces couldn't be on here daily. People do have time off
skaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #316
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default War

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
I dont know how long he is on here for but i see no reason why am member of the armed forces couldn't be on here daily. People do have time off
Do you realise the armed services are at war and have been for a number of years,have you ever served in HM forces?

Believe you me even when not at war no member's of the regular HM forces do not get that amount of time off.

Ask anyone who has ever served.

Also if someone ever has a long term injury they usually get medically discharged.

Ask him what branch of the forces he serves with.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 06:03 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #317
infidelyork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,942
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
If anyone wants to PM me I will provide further proof unlike you.
With all due respect, what's so bloody special about being in the 'armed forces' that requires so much proof?
So you're in the forces. So bloody what? It's a job. There are hundreds of thousands of people doing exactly the same thing as you, but it appears that to be part of your 'elite,' people have to give their 'credentials'. Get off your power trip. You chose to join the forces, good for you. Just don't make it out to be something 'special'.
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #318
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Dim

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
With all due respect, what's so bloody special about being in the 'armed forces' that requires so much proof?
So you're in the forces. So bloody what? It's a job. There are hundreds of thousands of people doing exactly the same thing as you, but it appears that to be part of your 'elite,' people have to give their 'credentials'. Get off your power trip. You chose to join the forces, good for you. Just don't make it out to be something 'special'.
Look pal you need to get of your high horse ya self,do not assume.

the thread is has anyone been to war,are you thick or what

Providing proof would help seeing it could be anyone sat behind the screen.

I have provided proof unlike some on here,if you want further proof PM me.

BTW who are you come to think of it,lets see you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26157

Try reading the link.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 06:29 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #319
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Do you realise the armed services are at war and have been for a number of years,have you ever served in HM forces?

Believe you me even when not at war no member's of the regular HM forces do not get that amount of time off.

Ask anyone who has ever served.

Also if someone ever has a long term injury they usually get medically discharged.

Ask him what branch of the forces he serves with.
Did I not tell you that I have suffered with knee injuries last year and have had an operation on one. Funny how you have chosen to ignore that.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #320
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Look pal you need to get of your high horse ya self,do not assume.

the thread is has anyone been to war,are you thick or what

Providing proof would help seeing it could be anyone sat behind the screen.

I have provided proof unlike some on here,if you want further proof PM me.

BTW who are you come to think of it,lets see you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26157

Try reading the link.
So what proof did you show, some photoshop medals and pic trawled form the internet?

You do realise that accusations can easily go round in circles with proof never being fully established.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.