Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 29-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #121
bamboozooka

i'd give zidane a call.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 05:12 PM   #122
sparkplug

The Jose Mourinho 3 Season DVD Collection:
Season 1: Buy The Bus
Season 2: Park The Bus
Season 3: Throw Players Under The Bus
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:03 PM   #123
the nine

Chelsea are the dark horses this season.

If they sack Jose whilst it's possible to get champions league football next season it will cost the club +£40 million..
Does anybody think Jose is looking to be sacked?
Playing mcTomminy at centre back?
Sanchez on £450,000 a week and can't get into the team, not even making the bench!
United was 40/1 to win the league last week after the wolves result, now they are 150/1... and the share value increased 0.22% !!!
Seriously WTF?
The football performance has no bearing on the share value??
The world truly is mad!
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 08:04 PM   #124
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
The Jose Mourinho 3 Season DVD Collection:
Season 1: Buy The Bus
Season 2: Park The Bus
Season 3: Throw Players Under The Bus
On the buses special one edition featuring Jose Mourino
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 29-09-2018, 09:40 PM   #125
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

If they sack Jose whilst it's possible to get champions league football next season it will cost the club +£40 million..
Sanchez on £450,000 a week and can't get into the team, not even making the bench!
United was 40/1 to win the league last week after the wolves result, now they are 150/1... and the share value increased 0.22% !!!
Seriously WTF?
The world truly is mad!
Only the FIFA generation would sack him right now, 7 games into the season. Older and wiser people would say to give him time. He has won everything as a manager although he is prone to self destruction in his 3rd season.

McTomminay at centre back is a massive dig at Ed Woodward not letting him buy the 2 defenders in the summer.

Sanchez has done nothing at Utd but pick up massive money. Did Utd sign him to play or just to piss off City? I would have loved him at Liverpool a few seasons ago but he looks washed up now.

I think Ed Woodward will back him massively in January and he will get a defender or 2. If Mourinho fails at Utd then Ed Woodward also fails.

All the press will be loving all the goings on at Old Trafford though.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #126
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

Seriously WTF?
The world truly is mad!
That's good, innit?
Don't even have to play football and get paid £450K?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 12:54 PM   #127
sparkplug

Unless Utd go on a massive winning streak then I think Mourinho will be gone.

Their next 5 games are:

Home to Valencia
Home to Newcastle
Away to Chelsea
Home to Juventus
Home to Everton

I would expect them to win 3/5 of those games. The Chelsea and Juventus games they will struggle in. But they should beat Valencia, Newcastle and Everton.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #128
Oreironstar

Quote:
Only the FIFA generation would sack him right now, 7 games into the season. Older and wiser people would say to give him time. He has won everything as a manager although he is prone to self destruction in his 3rd season.

McTomminay at centre back is a massive dig at Ed Woodward not letting him buy the 2 defenders in the summer.

Sanchez has done nothing at Utd but pick up massive money. Did Utd sign him to play or just to piss off City? I would have loved him at Liverpool a few seasons ago but he looks washed up now.

I think Ed Woodward will back him massively in January and he will get a defender or 2. If Mourinho fails at Utd then Ed Woodward also fails.

All the press will be loving all the goings on at Old Trafford though.
I think unfortunately hes lost the dressing room again....
Thats the problem at United right now and a problem Jose has faced time and again in his personal career and he is too stubborn to accept he has to change in order to regain the players confidence
Its not just Pogba hes isolated...its most of the team
That is why they are not putting it all in....hoping he gets the push

Ferguson faced this dilemna several times over his term in charge at United
It simply arises when too many hot heads are trying to run the team from within.....earning hundreds of thousands a week for partaking in a game you would willingly partake in for the love of the game ....can make you too big for your boots as all and sundry should know by know.....
He dealt with it by getting the team behind him and his strategies and making the Team tick as One and not relying on One to make the Team tick...it didnt always work but when it did boy did it work
Jose doesnt have that man management skill

Anyhow the money talks now and the players run riot
Its not even the same sport i remember growing up as a kid

Last edited by Oreironstar; 30-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:06 PM   #129
sparkplug

He's not been sacked today so they will keep hold of him for the time being I guess.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #130
elshaper
Inactive

Default Talented Ginger cat

https://www.cutesypooh.com/talented-...c-bottle-caps/

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #131
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That Cat is GOOD!!!!
Old 03-10-2018, 10:48 AM   #132
bamboozooka

they want to keep him full term on his contract so to not give him the pay off he desperately wants.

baily and lindelhoff were his 2 choice defenders last year. to say he needs more defenders confirms he made the wrong choice. are you gonna trust him with your blank cheque?
Old 03-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #133
the nine

I was at the game on a friends season ticket last night..
As a member I got a text telling me I could walk up and pay on the door!?!
Not seen that before since text alerts began

Anyway, I thought I was sat in the away stand as all the row I was sat on and the two full rows in front of me were all Valencia fans!! In the fucking East stand just behind the laughable singing section!!!!
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS

I can imagine the glaziers saying to Woodward "what difference does it make who sits where as long as we sell the seats?"

I don't know how true it is but some have said they received a similar text for the Newcastle game on sat
I will confirm this if I receive the same text.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #134
sparkplug

As soon as the crowd starts to dwindle away they will bin him off. Money talks.

When we had the owl at Liverpool the crowds started to drop off, we lost 1-0 to Wolves at home then they binned him shortly after losing to Blackburn.

Maybe they are waiting for the international break to give the new manager some time to whip the players into shape?

Who do you want as the next manager? Zidane? Bruce Allardyce

Ed Woodward will surely have someone lined up. If not then you will be spending heavily in January.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #135
Oreironstar

Quote:
As soon as the crowd starts to dwindle away they will bin him off. Money talks.

When we had the owl at Liverpool the crowds started to drop off, we lost 1-0 to Wolves at home then they binned him shortly after losing to Blackburn.

Maybe they are waiting for the international break to give the new manager some time to whip the players into shape?

Who do you want as the next manager? Zidane? Bruce Allardyce

Ed Woodward will surely have someone lined up. If not then you will be spending heavily in January.
Ferguson on a 12 month contract as manager with Gary Neville or Paul Scholes in as deputy running the training

Just to get the ball rolling towards the opponents goal again.....
Old 03-10-2018, 07:59 PM   #136
sparkplug

Imagine if Fergie did return, Mourinho would look an ever bigger waste of space than he currently is!

Stranger things have happened.

Failing that I am sure Sam Allardyve would be an improvement over what they have at the moment, even Steve Bruce the elephant man is available now.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #137
bamboozooka

nothing between moureen, allardyce and bruce. they all park 4 buses. thing is the defence is so bad you could park 10 buses and still get thumped.
zidane the only option for me.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #138
sparkplug

Would Zidane be up for rebuilding that team though? So many crap players need binning off and better ones bringing in.

And would the owners want to bank roll another massive spending spree?
Old 04-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #139
Oreironstar

Quote:
Would Zidane be up for rebuilding that team though? So many crap players need binning off and better ones bringing in.

And would the owners want to bank roll another massive spending spree?
I dont think the squad in general is that bad mate
Theres alot of talent in there ...its just that they are not putting it in as they could
Jose isnt going to oil the machine well enough to change that
In my opinion just re appointing Ferguson would start the process of re installing the basics....after that you need a strong charachter to put life into the machine.....it aint happening next week but it has potential
As it stands its a house of cards

None the less folks....Klopp and Guardiola and even Sarri have alot to say about what happens at the moment regardless of Old Trafford......theres some great attacking football being played by Liverpool and Manchester City and Chelsea are stable

All a waste of our time and mindless.....They love it huh

just mo
Old 09-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #140
sparkplug

Well what a weekend of football that was!

Man Utd going 2 down to Newcastle at home, everyone thinking Jose was going to get sacked, and then turning it round and going on to win 3-2!

Chelsea winning, Arsenal winning, Everton winning, Liverpool drawing at home to Man City as Mahrezs penalty kick was awful. Not the greatest of games at Anfield as both teams cancelled each other out. Although I have to say the referee was hopeless.

Never a dull moment in the Premier League that's for sure.

Now it's an international break so the next games will be played on 20th October.