Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 24-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
If you type your email in watch the search as it loads. It lists amazon as well as youtube while it looks through those sources while looking for your email.
Just tried it, I see what you mean. It toggles through all the different sites as it's searching. Ugh.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #42
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
Just tried it, I see what you mean. It toggles through all the different sites as it's searching. Ugh.
Yea....now I know why I was on the site.

I like how they say that "Spokeo respects your privacy, and you can easily opt out of Spokeo’s public search if desired."

What a load of shit. If they respected your privacy they would not do this; and if you never knew about this site how would you ever delete the information they are posting. Assholes.

Last edited by thedefender; 24-03-2010 at 12:37 AM.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #43

Quote:
Yea....now I know why I was on the site.

I like how they say that "Spokeo respects your privacy, and you can easily opt out of Spokeo’s public search if desired."

What a load of shit. If they respected your privacy they would not do this; and if you never knew about this site how would you ever delete the information they are posting. Assholes.
You're right. They talk about respecting privacy, but they market it as a tool for gossip: Find out what your friends are doing; secret pictures; secret videos; blah.

Thing is, this isn't new. It's been going on for a lonnnng time. When I first got on the 'net about 12 years ago, only the "paranoid" people warned you against keeping your info private. I met one guy who had several firewalls and antivirus programs on his one computer 12 years ago. I thought, wow, he's got a problem

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Old 24-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #44
fidokrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelletuorg7 View Post
Most of my info is wrong!!! Which makes me even angrier! I'm delecting mine.
Yeah, it says my house is worth roughly $1 million hahaha I wish that was true.
fidokrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidokrab View Post
Yeah, it says my house is worth roughly $1 million hahaha I wish that was true.
When I looked up my friends, it said their house was in the 1million range, and their neighbourhood is below average. I thought, hmmm, glad I don't live in the States!

Old 24-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #46
nunoyabiznez

Thanks for posting this! I removed my info... now it says "profile will not load". I still have my facebook and myspace but I try to keep the personal stuff to a minimum and I only have one photo on both sights.

What a crock of shit.
nunoyabiznez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #47
thedefender

Quote:
When I looked up my friends, it said their house was in the 1million range, and their neighbourhood is below average. I thought, hmmm, glad I don't live in the States!
LOL...Thats true. My cousins did some slight renovation. They live 5 blocks from me. Their house upped in value from 1mill to 2.4mill.

Not so slight renovations I guess.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #48
willnotbesilenced

Also SEARCH using your EMAIL ADDRESS.

Trouble is, it WONT REMOVE you from email address listings.
Ive found I`m on there through my EMAIL address.
Not on via my name.
willnotbesilenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #49

Quote:
LOL...Thats true. My cousins did some slight renovation. They live 5 blocks from me. Their house upped in value from 1mill to 2.4mill.

Not so slight renovations I guess.
LOL !!!

Sounds like your cousin is a bit of a show-off

Old 24-03-2010, 01:46 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
Also SEARCH using your EMAIL ADDRESS.

Trouble is, it WONT REMOVE you from email address listings.
Ive found I`m on there through my EMAIL address.
Not on via my name.
I'm not positive about this, but it could be that you're only adding your information every time you search for yourself.

Last edited by 1964; 24-03-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 02:32 AM   #51
willnotbesilenced

Quote:

I'm not positive about this, but it could be that you're only adding your information every time you search for yourself.

SNAP !!!! I wondered that too.

What a flaming site.

They say: they even get info from phone books.

I`m fast concluding that the best way to try and stay private online is
by not joining any websites.... nor signing up for any newsletters ect..... and certainly keep off net-working sites like MugBook (aka: FaceBook)

If you read what they say on that site though - they even ask people for EMAIL PASSWORDS (to their email account !!!!)
Its not essential but they said something about helping them to search better.
THAT IS WHAT FACEBOOK DID IN THE EARLY DAYS (but they dont seem to do that anymore)
Once someone gets a persons email password then they can read all their private emails.

I`m thinking of changing all my email addresses tomorrow, but if I do.....
I`ll obviously lose my account on this DI site.

The site seems much, much worse for people in the U.S. - but that might just extend to U.K. in the future (who knows)

Someone posted this yesterday :

Big Brother but FOR REAL
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109280

That should give ppl an idea what all the DATA SHARING is about.
They want everyone to share everything with everyone else.
That guy sure looks creepy to me.

It makes me wonder how much info gathering is being done from THIS D.I. website ?????
I think I see the DOOR... and its got `EXIT` written on it LOL
Old 24-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #52
ivorywire

It's not letting me delete my information. Says to prevent abuse, it has to limit frequency of privacy requests. What a bunch of nonsense. Most of the information in it is inaccurate too. This is a clear cut case of defamation. Basically just a bunch of lies about people to damage their reputation.
ivorywire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 05:37 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
SNAP !!!! I wondered that too.

What a flaming site.

They say: they even get info from phone books.

I`m fast concluding that the best way to try and stay private online is
by not joining any websites.... nor signing up for any newsletters ect..... and certainly keep off net-working sites like MugBook (aka: FaceBook)

If you read what they say on that site though - they even ask people for EMAIL PASSWORDS (to their email account !!!!)
Its not essential but they said something about helping them to search better.
THAT IS WHAT FACEBOOK DID IN THE EARLY DAYS (but they dont seem to do that anymore)
Once someone gets a persons email password then they can read all their private emails.

I`m thinking of changing all my email addresses tomorrow, but if I do.....
I`ll obviously lose my account on this DI site.

The site seems much, much worse for people in the U.S. - but that might just extend to U.K. in the future (who knows)

Someone posted this yesterday :

Big Brother but FOR REAL
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109280

That should give ppl an idea what all the DATA SHARING is about.
They want everyone to share everything with everyone else.
That guy sure looks creepy to me.

It makes me wonder how much info gathering is being done from THIS D.I. website ?????
I think I see the DOOR... and its got `EXIT` written on it LOL
Ummm, I have something I need to tell you, but I can't tell you on the board. Is there any way for me to message you privately?

Old 24-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #54
comma berenices

Has anyone heard of mass observation?

I came across this "science of ourselves".

It was codenamed worktown and was set up in Bolton in 1937 in the UK by a man called humphrey spenders they took photo's of people going about their daily lives and logged their conversations.

It got the attention of the goverment.There is more in the link below.

www.spender.boltonmuseums.org.uk

Last edited by comma berenices; 24-03-2010 at 08:24 AM.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #55
willnotbesilenced

[QUOTE=1964;1058745495]

Ummm, I have something I need to tell you, but I can't tell you on the board. Is there any way for me to message you privately?[/QUOTE]

Hi
Yes, I`ll go into my `settings` and see if I can find how to unblock my email for you LOL.

I`m seriously thinking of leaving - I dont like what TPTB are doing using the internet.

I`ll post back when Ive been in settings.

thanks.

2nd message :

Okay as far as I can make out Ive `enabled` private messaging for you `1964`

take care.

Last edited by willnotbesilenced; 24-03-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #56
ecca

I live in the US and my name is not listed.

Good thing I kept up the "never give up your real name or actual real-life information to anyone on the internet" rule ever since the first time I logged on to the internet through my dial-up modem as a child.

Pretty good rule to teach your children, though it does hamper social networking, but who needs a facebook or myspace page anyways?
ecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #57
simmo

I live in Australia and my email is listed, and when I click to see the directions on how to remove my email address from showing up it leads to something that has nothing to do with removing it.

Fuck that site.
simmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #58
christ4life

Man this is just creepy next thing you know they will have a picture of us walking on the street with their video cameras up all over the place. I don't know were they get their information but I had to laugh because none of it was accurate other than the former addresses, and the fact I was in a relationship with kids. My husbands name was laughable as nothing on his profile other than what I just mentioned was accurate. I also looked up my two different names, and they both said two different things. I just don't see the point of this because the information really doesn't say much about the person other than their likes, and dislikes basically which probably isn't even accurate but oh well just keep guessing. This is the big reason why I never post pictures, or have personal profiles on the internet someone can copy it, and then find out were you live.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #59
guzla
Inactive

Default No.1 Post

OMFG, this is nasty realy freaky

Thx alot for this post
guzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #60
palomino

Quote:

SHIT SHIT SHIT

I think you're right 1964

I'm from Australia, I just typed in my email address and it came up.
It says "appears to be a valid email address"

P.S. and I don't use Facebook etc

Last edited by palomino; 24-03-2010 at 11:49 AM.
palomino is offline   Reply With Quote