Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 21-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #21
zx83b

You Might have heard the MP's have halted smartmeter implementaion for now, David Icke posted a vid on this (takebackyourpower.net)

With respect this is a sham, not the guy's who gave the presentation but the dirty MP's response. It has not been stopped, thousands of warrants are being applied for by energy companies and rubber stamped each week in courts in the UK for forcible entry and installation of pre-payment ho! ho! ho! smart meters.

How?

All the uk energy companies have been deliberately undercharging for a period of time using estimates and then hitting the unaware consumer with a large bill they cannot pay. They then aggressively pursue a warrant of entry to install the pre-payment/Smart meter. If there is debt there is no defence.

They are close to achieving what they call 'foundation' that is, enough installed meters to turn on the smart grid.

The poor are being targeted to have these installed by state sponsored force. The debt help sites are groaning with these people.

These meters are modular, the really nasty technologies will be added later in waves, the WAN (Wide Area Network) module that connects to datacomsco the state owned company that hides behind the energy companies that give the consumer the facade of choice, the HAN (Home Area Network) module that will spy on the occupant AND THEIR NEIGHBOURS.

People are still barely talking about what will come with this evil meter, the telemedicine (look it up) the infrared scanner, water meter added, your bank account eventually on it, auto charges/ taxes applied to it by councils and government, punishment for non-payment by energy subsistance (only essential appliances will be allowed to function determined by datcommsco), Plugs supplied to allow older appliances in your home to be added to the smart grid with video and audio monitoring in-built.

A psychpaths wet dream, they will know who is in your home, what food they take out of the fridge, when they go to the toilet, when they have sex, how long they shower, all of it, and this is the REAL reason for carbon credits, the smart grid will audit the minutia of your lives and bill you for it.

It's not a smart grid, its a slave grid and has nothing to do with saving energy.

Dont believe me? It's all in the OFGEM smart grid implementation docs and the Rowntree foundation papers but it'll take about three days to read them!!

Cant understand why almost no one is talking about this aspect of it, the Deadly health issue is just the beginning............better get up to speed folks.

Incidentally, I believe if you place a neodymium n42 magnet on the wall in your home opposite the smart meter it will probably bind the vile electromagnetics to it blinding it and nullifying its nasty health effects. Hope someone can try this out.....
zx83b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #22
Dude111

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler
Smart meters will be rolled out as standard across the country by 2019. But it will not be a legal obligation on individuals to have one.
But if all the idiots around you have these things your still getting bombarded with RF in your house.... Interference on the AM radio,etc.......... Its all very sickening and freightening!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:13 PM   #23
nevercrywolf

I live in Finland in an apartment building. We got notified a month ago, that a Smart meter will be installed in every apartment on a given day. The leaflet said, that they will come in with a master key.

I e-mailed the company and informed them, that due to my epilepsy and me living alone it is a too big risk and politely refused to have the Smart meter installed.

On the day they were installing the meters I stayed home and put the safety chain on. They left a note, that they didn't get in and asked me to e-mail or call the company - which I had already done the night before.

They never e-mailed back, nor did they try to come inside my apartment after that.

What angered most was the wording in the leaflet. Nowhere did it read that one has an option to refuse it. Seriously, they didn't even e-mail me back, nor did they try to get into my apartment later on.

Please refuse before the meter is installed.
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #24
Dude111

They dont want people knowing it can be refused.........

I wonder if your the only one in your appt bldg who refused it??

Do you get alot of interference on AM radio in your apartment?? (Tune across the dial and see if you hear loud noises where there isnt a station)

Good for you my friend!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:57 PM   #25
nevercrywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
They dont want people knowing it can be refused.........

I wonder if your the only one in your appt bldg who refused it??

Do you get alot of interference on AM radio in your apartment?? (Tune across the dial and see if you hear loud noises where there isnt a station)

Good for you my friend!!
Thank you xx

I don't know if anyone else refused it, probably not. Finns are so law-obeying, that they obey automatically, lol.

No interference in my apartment, fortunately the walls are very thick.

What raised suspicions in the first place was the freaking leaflet itself. Logos of our housing company and Smart Living at the top. The text mentioned our electricity company, in the end another mysterious company was mentioned, which would install the meters.

I googled and found out, that Finns have been fighting these meters for years already. In some cases (several years ago) the guys wrestled themself inside the apartment to install the meter.

Many were too afraid that their electricity will be cut off if they refuse the meters, but the meters only measure the temperature and the humidity level inside the apartment. It has nothing to do with electricity.

I asked a relative, who is extremely anti-conspiracy, what he knew about the meter. He said that it only measures the temperature and the humidity inside an apartment, but that it is basically a spying device and said that it can well be a spying device disguised as a meter.

Many had huge problems when they first got the meter and then wanted to get rid of it. Once the meter is installed you are stuck with it.

Please people, refuse before it is installed.

You can use 'epilepsy' as an excuse, because they do not want to be sued if a person gets a seizure and dies. Even neurologists warn people at parties, saying that once the smart meter was installed the habitants started getting epileptic seizures, so use 'epilepsy' as an excuse.

Another thing came up when talking about it with friends: the upcoming 5G-network. We have 4G at the moment, but will soon get 5G. They said that the meters and the 5G works together, causing even more diseases in people.

Smart phones and Smart meters - both have the name Smart.

Personally I have always been against Smart phones. People can't understand why I still have a Nokia 3310 cellphone, with no bluetooth or internet, but after watching people stare at their iPhones and browsing the internet all the time, I decided not to be one of them. You see 3-4 friends having coffee and all of them are browsing their phones, barely speaking to each other. Same everywhere else, people are disconnected from each other, but deeply connected with their personal Smart Phone.

Smart Phone is a genious way to isolate people from others. Even kids are occupied with their phones.

So the talks about 5G-network and Smart meters working together is not that far fetched, or what do you think?
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 03:28 AM   #26
les_paul_robot

Do we know of any energy companies (UK) that will get rid of a smart meter?
Someone I know has moved into an apartment that already has one.
Apparently the current supplier said they won't remove it but can deactivate it but hasn't heard anything since.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote