Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you believe that men walked on the Moon in 1969
Yes i believe NASA has told us the truth 79 30.38%
No i dont believe men walked on the Moon in 1969 181 69.62%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #21
beldazar

I think men have gone to the moon but not in the way we are told so I can't tick either box.

EDIT. Ticked the bottom one anyway as it's the closest to how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 18-11-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
faustus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post

Worst Moon-Landing debunk ever.

Exactly what "hostile environment" are we talking about here?

Moon Storms? Moon Hurricanes?

"OMG Aunty Em! Its a Moon Twister! "
Old 18-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #23
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Non-public polls are shit, all polls should be public be default.
+1
Old 18-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #24
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infp View Post
1960's early 70's technology, are you serious?
Russians had reflectors on the moon which you could beam lazers off in the late 50's.

“The Russians have successfully placed such reflectors on the surface of the moon, yet they have never claimed to have put a man on the moon. The reflectors were dropped there by unmanned probes. It should also be noted that the moon’s surface will naturally reflect signals; communications were carried out as early as the 1950s by bouncing signals off of the moon.”

Last edited by redman; 18-11-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #25
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
Worst Moon-Landing debunk ever.

Exactly what "hostile environment" are we talking about here?

Moon Storms? Moon Hurricanes?

"OMG Aunty Em! Its a Moon Twister! "
Soft target

I'd like to see you debunk this

Interesting that a rocket vehicle designed to carry the weight 3 men had enough excess capacity to carry a car as well

Last edited by rodin; 18-11-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #26
faustus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Soft target

That entire Moon rover fitted into a bag a quarter of its size?

Even one of its wheels as shown in the picture would fill that "unopened package" to more than twice the size its shown as "unpacked".

Utter gibberish.

And no, I'm not going to spend my day debunking every dumb "Moon Hoax! ZOMG! " piece of poo you fetch up. Ta.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #27
quietgirl
Inactive

I strongly suspect the moon landings to have been faked. I have no scientific background (apart from an O-Level in Biology obtained in 1986!), so I'm not completely confident saying that, but the technology of the 1960s was surely not that advanced. Also, given that technology develops really quickly once the ball gets rolling (e.g. see how far mobile phones have come in only the past 5 years) why haven't we got any further with space exploration in the past 40+ years? I suppose it could be all down to cost, but I suspect the whole thing's a crock.

Mandy
Old 18-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #28
rodin
Banned

The above wheel has thin plate tracks incapable of leaving normal car tyre tracks

Furthermore the wheel is rounded, the tracks we see are flat

Last edited by rodin; 18-11-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 18-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #29
redman
Inactive

This shit is well and truly faked, it's supposed to be live feed of them lifting off the moon to come back to Earth.

Well doesn't take a genius to see it's really poor CGI but the fact that the guy soon as they lift off says " we're on our way Houston "... with absolutely no fear in his voice considering the amount of things that could go wrong and the scenario he is actually experiencing... It's just a crock of shit really.

I don't know if they went to the Moon, but I do know the version of events the public was fed was the biggest pile of poop I have ever seen. At the time of it happening without a doubt a master piece and considering the people were used to seeing really shitty effects on TV I am sure the Moon landings looked real as it gets.

But like anything, things age and you can see that they faked the footage without a doubt.

Old 18-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #30
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
I strongly suspect the moon landings to have been faked. I have no scientific background (apart from an O-Level in Biology obtained in 1986!), so I'm not completely confident saying that, but the technology of the 1960s was surely not that advanced. Also, given that technology develops really quickly once the ball gets rolling (e.g. see how far mobile phones have come in only the past 5 years) why haven't we got any further with space exploration in the past 40+ years? I suppose it could be all down to cost, but I suspect the whole thing's a crock.

Mandy
You are correct.
If they were capable of walking on the Moon in 1969 surely today people would be able to go there.
Instead today it is still impossible to travel out of Low Earth Orbit.
300 miles is the furthest manned space flights yet the Moon is 250,000 miles away.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Apollo+moon
Old 18-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #31
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Soft target

That is the MESA package I guess there will always be HBs stumbling onto this old crap and thinking it's actually some sort of proof.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...dpost&p=182200

Quote:
Interesting that a rocket vehicle designed to carry the weight 3 men had enough excess capacity to carry a car as well
Interesting that it was an uprated LM model called the J-mission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...Class_Missions

Last edited by truegroup; 18-11-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #32
truegroup

Quote:
This question has been asked and nobody has been able to provide acceptable prove that in 1969 men travelled to the Moon.
To be acceptable, one first must have an open mind and not a fixed opinion. It also helps to have the ability to recognise science pertaining to the missions and not invent made up nonsense that contradicts this science. (p.s. the word is 'proof' and it has been provided. You ignored it).

Quote:
It would be interesting to gauge the opinion of the forum.
Yet again. A forum predominantly populated by conspiracy theorists, wow, talk about a rigged vote. Perhaps we should gauge the opinion on BAUT/JREF/Apollohoax.net

Quote:
He hopped backwards just before the photo was taken. Perhaps you could explain how it was taken on Earth if it was faked? Did they lower him into place with a crane

Quote:
Oooooh, fancy that. All that money spent on developing all the Lunar Modules turned out by Grumman and they couldn't put together some aestheticallly pleasing solar reflective material. The bottom of the barrel worn away months ago.

Last edited by truegroup; 18-11-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #33
rodin
Banned

OK re MESA package. Just shows never trust anyone else's research.

Explain how the essentially tubular tyres left flat tracks with deep imprints. Did they really flatten out that much in contact with the surface? The metal mesh looks quite rigid and not springy as a pneumatic tyre would be. Plus the weight of 200 Kg = a sixth of the surface pressure on the Moon = equivalent of 30Kg on Earth, or 8 Kg per wheel
Old 18-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #34
truegroup

"The EVA gloves consisted of integral structural restraint and pressure bladders, and custom formed to fit each astronauts hand. The IV gloves worn are a much more sophisticated contraption than the simple neoprene rubber glove used in the demonstration.
No one would contend that the EVA gloves were a perfected garment, but they were sufficent for the exercises utilized on the lunar surface. Some of the astronauts returned with bruised fingertips from using the gloves"

"If Jarrah or Rene knew what they were doing they would use an A7L glove--made of a silicone rubber-coated tricot that used a restraint strip to restrict ballooning when pressurized. As TEE mentioned, the gloves were individually fitted in the outer shell in order to improve dexterity. It's pretty comical to imagine Rene and his vacuum box, testing an $8 welder's glove!
Sure, Jarrah uses facts, but glosses over the important ones to kick down his straw man."

Comments page.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #35
truegroup

Quote:
OK re MESA package. Just shows never trust anyone else's research.

Explain how the essentially tubular tyres left flat tracks with deep imprints. Did they really flatten out that much in contact with the surface? The metal mesh looks quite rigid and not springy as a pneumatic tyre would be. Plus the weight of 200 Kg = a sixth of the surface pressure on the Moon = equivalent of 30Kg on Earth, or 8 Kg per wheel
Hello matey, been a while

Add on the 120lb weight of two astronauts, add on the weight of the science packages, add on the weight of any rocks loaded.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...pollo_lrv.html

You can see that the top layer of the regolith in many places is covered by a few inches of dust, why wouldn't it compress sufficiently?

Last edited by truegroup; 18-11-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #36
not amused

why oh why, for crying out loud do we need another sodding moon thread, you lot don't need the amount you have, clogging up the forum and getting me pissed off, can't the mods merge them for gods sake, your all just going around in circles spouting the same stuff on too many threads that have slightly a different title, WHY SO MANY MOON THREADS, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Old 18-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by not amused View Post
why oh why, for crying out loud do we need another sodding moon thread, you lot don't need the amount you have, clogging up the forum and getting me pissed off, can't the mods merge them for gods sake, your all just going around in circles spouting the same stuff on too many threads that have slightly a different title, WHY SO MANY MOON THREADS, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Yep. Ask stelios, he's bumping old threads left right and centre (and admitting it!) whilst creating yet another poll
Old 18-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #38
not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yep. Ask stelios, he's bumping old threads left right and centre (and admitting it!) whilst creating yet another poll
stelios WHY WHY WHY are you spamming the forum with these moon threads when one will suffice, its unreasonable, unsociable and immature.
WHY WHY WHY WHY SO MANY MOON THREADS STELIOS ?
Old 18-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #39
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by not amused View Post
stelios WHY WHY WHY are you spamming the forum with these moon threads when one will suffice, its unreasonable, unsociable and immature.
WHY WHY WHY WHY SO MANY MOON THREADS STELIOS ?
What exactly is your problem Meldrew?
If you arent interested then dont take part.
Stick with the Lizard threads.
Or better still start your own.
This is the ONLY Apollo fake thread i started.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #40
not amused

Quote:
What exactly is your problem Meldrew?
If you arent interested then dont take part.
Stick with the Lizard threads.
Or better still start your own.
This is the ONLY Apollo fake thread i started.
your the problem acting like a spoilt child, filling the forum with moon threads, showing off , trying to get attention, and asking what my problem is as if your acting reasonable, stop being selfish, answer the question HOW MANY MOON THREADS DO YOU NEED ?