Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #1141
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
lolll ewwww.....



I'm getting tired of seeing these awesome wolves dead man... wish we had footage of them running down deer or something else. Big animals are much cooler alive than dead.
I agree Meta. Wolves ARE very beautiful animals.
I just wish that we could keep humans as far away from them as possible - and vise versa. Here are some links to info about what happens when wolves meet up with people:

http://wolvesgonewild.com/?p=17

http://www.propertyrightsresearch.or...olf_attack.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-col...lf-attack.html

http://www.nartube.com/ab2d13c688422...1CNsdw4NA.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bl.../2439741/posts

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 05:44 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #1142
scaredycat
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
I agree Meta. Wolves ARE very beautiful animals.
I just wish that we could keep humans as far away from them as possible - and vise versa.
But how many people have been attacked, mauled or even killed by dogs every year? Are wolves really all that much worse?
scaredycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #1143
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
But how many people have been attacked, mauled or even killed by dogs every year? Are wolves really all that much worse?
Dogs - including Wolf Hybrids - are only aggressive towards humans and other pets if they are ABUSED, NEGLECTED, or DISEASED, point blank.
Yes - that even includes Pit Bull Terriers. Wolf Hybrids themselves are good pets, but you should be very wary around them if they are old, sick, or injured,
and they take a loving - yet attentive and authoritative hand to train and condition. I've never heard of a Hybrid killing anyone - let alone a child - but you should
be wary and cautious about allowing extremely small children or infants around even a hybrid, at least without strict controls. I personnally wouldn't recommend
Hybrids for homes with children under 10.

Wolves on the other hand are natural killers, ESPECIALLY if they are wild - and have not been domesticated within a captive human environment through careful, authoritative conditioning and CONSISTANT POSITIVE HUMAN INTERACTION.

Their instinct and nature is to kill, and aside from man - Wolves are one of the few other animals on the entire planet that have been known to kill for sport - i'e' kill for the pleasure of killing WITHOUT devouring the remaining carcass. That's why Coyotes will sometimes shadow wolf packs - because they tend to leave generous morsels.

Some people believe that this might be a behavior to earn status within
the pack, but "loners" have been known to do it as well. Even full blooded wolves that have been "domesticated" and foolishly kept as house pets are unpredictable, especially if they are hungry, or old. You also can't dismiss the possibility of a "kill mood" coming over them, i.e. - a surge of the kill drive that might be the result of nothing more than boredom and inactivity.

Wolves are deadly animals. To think otherwise is idiocy.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 07:34 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #1144
solidsnake
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Pictures and stuff like that disgusts me, why did they need to kill them wolves for? I mean if you don't wanna get attacked by a wolf, stay out of the woods...you'd be pissed off if an animal just randomly strolled into your house.

Last edited by solidsnake; 31-03-2010 at 07:22 PM.
solidsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #1145
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post

We´re Reeeednecks, we´re Reeednecks
We don´t know our ass from a hole in the ground...(Randy Newman)

Poor things..
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #1146
solidsnake
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Though that is one big ass wolf!
solidsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #1147
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
We´re Reeeednecks, we´re Reeednecks
We don´t know our ass from a hole in the ground...(Randy Newman)

Poor things..
Ytch - although these pictures turn my stomach and make me a little misty, unfortunately, what these guys are doing is actually absolutely necessary.

Wolf numbers need to be kept in check - otherwise it won't be Paul the Pervert / Chester The Molester in his rusty station wagon - cruising the neighborhood with a bag of candy that will be the number one threat facing Junior or Sally at the bus stop every morning. Our kids will end up as puppy chow.
They may look pitiful, cuddly, and lovable - but they would rip you to shreds and not even have an afterthought.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 07:47 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #1148
merla
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,812
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
It really breaks my heart to see animals slaughtered for sport and not for food, but actually if any animals numbers should be kept in check it's wolf numbers.
Wolves haven't gotten the reputation that they have for ALL of the expanse of human history for nothing. A lot of college kids that spend most of their time with their noses in textbooks, and even a lot of naturalists and armchair conservationists believe that these are majestic, innocent, noble creatures that pose absolutely no danger to people at all - and that are only interested in remaining in their established grazing ranges. WRONG!!!

These animals for ten thousand years were our natural enemies and level competitors - and for good reason. They CAN THINK, they can PLAN, they can SCHEME, and - on a primitive rudamentary level, they can REASON.
They can move - and adapt their tactics and hunting strategies like a football coach formulates game plans. They have been known to have attacked, or have been alleged to have attacked entire settlements in pack strength, or in multiple pack onclaves. They have devastated ranches and farms by preying on livestock, poultry, and even horses and dogs.They are a dangerous nuisance animal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Dogs - including Wolf Hybrids - are only aggressive towards humans and other pets if they are ABUSED, NEGLECTED, or DISEASED, point blank.
Yes - that even includes Pit Bull Terriers. Wolf Hybrids themselves are good pets, but you should be very wary around them if they are old, sick, or injured,
and they take a loving - yet attentive and authoritative hand to train and condition. I've never heard of a Hybrid killing anyone - let alone a child - but you should
be wary and cautious about allowing extremely small children or infants around even a hybrid, at least without strict controls. I personnally wouldn't recommend
Hybrids for homes with children under 10.

Wolves on the other hand are natural killers, ESPECIALLY if they are wild - and have not been domesticated within a captive human environment through careful, authoritative conditioning and CONSISTANT POSITIVE HUMAN INTERACTION.

Their instinct and nature is to kill, and aside from man - Wolves are one of the few other animals on the entire planet that have been known to kill for sport - i'e' kill for the pleasure of killing WITHOUT devouring the remaining carcass. That's why Coyotes will sometimes shadow wolf packs - because they tend to leave generous morsels.

Some people believe that this might be a behavior to earn status within
the pack, but "loners" have been known to do it as well. Even full blooded wolves that have been "domesticated" and foolishly kept as house pets are unpredictable, especially if they are hungry, or old. You also can't dismiss the possibility of a "kill mood" coming over them, i.e. - a surge of the kill drive that might be the result of nothing more than boredom and inactivity.

Wolves are deadly animals. To think otherwise is idiocy.

Two brilliant posts.

Aren't there recent cases of young children being snatched by wolves in India? I think there was some issue with their food supply and they started scavanging near villages and got bolder (probably through hunger) and less afraid of the people.

EDIT: Found an article about it that has a very interesting eye witness statement:

``It came across the grass on all four paws, like this,'' said Sita Devi, the 10-year-old sister of the boy killed by a wolf in Banbirpur on Aug. 16, as she moved forward in a crouch from a cluster of villagers gathered by a well. She told her story with tears in her eyes, to anxious murmurs from the crowd.

``As it grabbed Anand, it rose onto two legs until it was tall as a man,'' she said. ``Then it threw him over its shoulder. It was wearing a black coat, and a helmet and goggles.''

The girl's grandfather, Ram Lakhan Panday, who drove a truck in Calcutta for 50 years before retiring to his native village, said: ``As long as officials pressure us to say it was a wolf, we'll say it was a wolf. But we have seen this thing with our own eyes. It is not a wolf; it is a human being.''


Read the rest here.

Last edited by merla; 31-03-2010 at 07:48 PM.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #1149
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
Two brilliant posts.

Aren't there recent cases of young children being snatched by wolves in India? I think there was some issue with their food supply and they started scavanging near villages and got bolder (probably through hunger) and less afraid of the people.

EDIT: Found an article about it that has a very interesting eye witness statement:

``It came across the grass on all four paws, like this,'' said Sita Devi, the 10-year-old sister of the boy killed by a wolf in Banbirpur on Aug. 16, as she moved forward in a crouch from a cluster of villagers gathered by a well. She told her story with tears in her eyes, to anxious murmurs from the crowd.

``As it grabbed Anand, it rose onto two legs until it was tall as a man,'' she said. ``Then it threw him over its shoulder. It was wearing a black coat, and a helmet and goggles.''

The girl's grandfather, Ram Lakhan Panday, who drove a truck in Calcutta for 50 years before retiring to his native village, said: ``As long as officials pressure us to say it was a wolf, we'll say it was a wolf. But we have seen this thing with our own eyes. It is not a wolf; it is a human being.''


Read the rest here.
Yep - the more they encounter or even move close to humans or human habitations - the less afraid they get, and the more dangerous they become.
Like I said before - They're "thinkers", not just timid fuzzy woodland critters.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 07:53 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #1150
solidsnake
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Yep - the more they encounter or even move close to humans or human habitations - the less afraid they get, and the more dangerous they become.
Like I said before - They're "thinkers", not just timid fuzzy woodland critters.
It's a very interesting point you bring up, and comes with alot of tough moral choices there. Like what made me think when I was watching the film Harry Brown, don't think it's out in the states yet.

But what choices do you have when you are faced with an enemy that has lost all touches of humanity?
solidsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #1151
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Ytch - although these pictures turn my stomach and make me a little misty, unfortunately, what these guys are doing is actually absolutely necessary.

Wolf numbers need to be kept in check - otherwise it won't be Paul the Pervert / Chester The Molester in his rusty station wagon - cruising the neighborhood with a bag of candy that will be the number one threat facing Junior or Sally at the bus stop every morning. Our kids will end up as puppy chow.
They may look pitiful, cuddly, and lovable - but they would rip you to shreds and not even have an afterthought.
I absolutely agree,
but I really don´t think the smiles on the faces of these guys are coming
from their satisfaction doing a necessary job

And the only species that started the imbalance of nature are us humans.
What about keeping human numbers in check?
Some controlled human hunting season?
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #1152
solidsnake
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Good point as we do share this planet with the animal kingdom, we can't just start killing animals because we've decided to move too close to them.
solidsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #1153
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
I absolutely agree,
but I really don´t think the smiles on the faces of these guys are coming
from their satisfaction doing a necessary job

And the only species that started the imbalance of nature are us humans.
What about keeping human numbers in check?
Some controlled human hunting season?
That's an extreme position. Let me address your points:

These guys are smiling because - yes, they are hunters.

Personally I've known a lot of hunters in my time - and a lot of them actually ate what they killed. True - while I find the orgasmic joy that they feel at dispatching things that more sane people consider to be "cute" to be creepy and gross, and VERY disturbing - they DO accomplish a lot of positive things.

#1, They keep alive a staple survival skill that should we get slammed by a comet or kissed by a nasty solar flare - may yet come in quite handy - especially should there come a time when being a computer programmer is about as useful as selling condoms at a Eunich's convention.

#2, They DO promote conservation programs - and are protective of the environment, almost to a sick degree. You'll never hear anybody bitch about a factory spilling sludge into a creek bed with as much fire and Brimstone ferver - and "grab your flintlocks" indignation as a hunter. They're actually such tree huggers that it's a wonder you don't see them humping pine trees more often.

#3, They help to balance animal populations, and by doing so, keep the ecosystem healthier, protect the public safety, and prevent the spread of disease and parasites.

Also - you say that we human's are the only species that have caused an imbalance - not true. Natural history is riddled with different species causing
imbalances and changing entire biomes.

Human numbers can be checked by "A" education, "B" economic developement of high / dense population zones, whereby discouraging the prehistoric habit of people to have more children in order to gaurantee that they are cared for in their golden years. "C" More birth control options, and "D" - something that we big kids like to call - "self control".
In short - "Keep your pecker in your pants and keep some distance when you dance".

Human genocide is an idea for a short, angry little man with a Charlie Chaplain mustache who has a fetish for Khaki, and who suffers from unresolved daddy issues.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 09:35 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #1154
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
Good point as we do share this planet with the animal kingdom, we can't just start killing animals because we've decided to move too close to them.
Actually - in this case - we're killing a species to keep IT from moving too close to US - otherwise we're Alpo. All in all though - I agree - that's why we're working on that problem now.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 09:08 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #1155
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
Pictures and stuff like that disgusts me, why did they need to kill them wolves for? I mean if you don't wanna get attacked by a wolf, stay out of the woods...you'd be pissed off if an animal just randomly strolled into your house.
Pictures like that disgust me to - and yes - I feel very sorry for those poor, deceased super sized pooches, but better them - than for some park ranger to find what's left of a group of unarmed campers, that have been turned into 1200 pounds of Jimmy Dean Bacon Strips.

the wolves numbers need to be kept in check, or they WILL be strolling into OUR houses.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #1156
merla
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,812
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Pictures like that disgust me to - and yes - I feel very sorry for those poor, deceased super sized pooches, but better them - than for some park ranger to find what's left of a group of unarmed campers, that have been turned into 1200 pounds of Jimmy Dean Bacon Strips.

the wolves numbers need to be kept in check, or they WILL be strolling into OUR houses.
Yep, anyone that doubts this should read up on the Indian/Iranian wolf attacks, they were taking children from villages and attacking adults if they felt bold enough, this was not people out of a stroll in dangerous wolf infested forests. There was also mention of an entire village being killed by a pack of wolves too, like you mentioned earlier
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #1157
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
That's an extreme position. Let me address your points:

These guys are smiling because - yes, they are hunters.

Personally I've known a lot of hunters in my time - and a lot of them actually ate what they killed. True - while I find the orgasmic joy that they feel at dispatching things that more sane people consider to be "cute" to be creepy and gross, and VERY disturbing - they DO accomplish a lot of positive things.

#1, They keep alive a staple survival skill that should we get slammed by a comet or kissed by a nasty solar flare - may yet come in quite handy - especially should there come a time when being a computer programmer is about as useful as selling condoms at a Eunich's convention.

#2, They DO promote conservation programs - and are protective of the environment, almost to a sick degree. You'll never hear anybody bitch about a factory spilling sludge into a creek bed with as much fire and Brimstone ferver - and "grab your flintlocks" indignation as a hunter. They're actually such tree huggers that it's a wonder you don't see them humping pine trees more often.

#3, They help to balance animal populations, and by doing so, keep the ecosystem healthier, protect the public safety, and prevent the spread of disease and parasites.

Also - you say that we human's are the only species that have caused an imbalance - not true. Natural history is riddled with different species causing
imbalances and changing entire biomes.

Human numbers can be checked by "A" education, "B" economic developement of high / dense population zones, whereby discouraging the prehistoric habit of people to have more children in order to gaurantee that they are cared for in their golden years. "C" More birth control options, and "D" - something that we big kids like to call - "self control".
In short - "Keep your pecker in your pants and keep some distance when you dance".

Human genocide is an idea for a short, angry little man with a Charlie Chaplain mustache who has an iffinity for Khaki, and who suffers from unresolved daddy issues.
Well, opening a hunting season on humans was supposed to be
an obvious joke. Although it might have been a bad one..

I don´t know how it is where you stay,
but in my country in europe you can witness a lot of
brainless drunks enjoying to kill
not even bothering to hide it.

And of course they use the wildlife- regulation argument
for their purpose.

But, indeed, I know some respectable people with a believable love
for nature and wildlife that hunt for that reason,
and not for "pleasure".

I lived in a forrest for two years and became very connected to it
in a "spiritual" way.

I walked through the woods after weekends to collect the garbage
all the tourists from the city left behind,
I saw what they did to trees and plants just out of stupidity
and the wish to destroy something,
it made me bitter to see...

And when I figured out the hunting days, well,
I spend those days on my porch playing some extra loud drums, horns etc...

To my surprise nobody ever bothered me about it.

After a while i was´t even scared in the wood in pitch black night,
I kind of felt watched over.

I still believe it´s us who move to close to animal habitats...
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #1158
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
Well, opening a hunting season on humans was supposed to be
an obvious joke. Although it might have been a bad one..

I don´t know how it is where you stay,
but in my country in europe you can witness a lot of
brainless drunks enjoying to kill
not even bothering to hide it.

And of course they use the wildlife- regulation argument
for their purpose.

But, indeed, I know some respectable people with a believable love
for nature and wildlife that hunt for that reason,
and not for "pleasure".

I lived in a forrest for two years and became very connected to it
in a "spiritual" way.

I walked through the woods after weekends to collect the garbage
all the tourists from the city left behind,
I saw what they did to trees and plants just out of stupidity
and the wish to destroy something,
it made me bitter to see...

And when I figured out the hunting days, well,
I spend those days on my porch playing some extra loud drums, horns etc...

To my surprise nobody ever bothered me about it.

After a while i was´t even scared in the wood in pitch black night,
I kind of felt watched over.

I still believe it´s us who move to close to animal habitats...
I suspected you were joking about the Human hunting thing - otherwise I would've suggested a competant therapist.

Yes - In the United States - we to - have LOADS of stupid drunks who like to kill things. We don't call them "Hunters", we call them "Poachers".

We have hunters here to - there's a difference. Poachers don't obey the law,
they don't obtain their licenses, they hunt out of season, they don't observe game limits, and they don't play with any semblence of sportsmanship.

Poachers like to shoot animals from their moving automobiles on the road.
They don't observe safety, and more often than not - they just leave the animal that they've just killed to rot instead of retrieving it. They also kill animals that are protected by law - and will kill Does and Fawns, or just the Does - and leave the Fawns orphaned to die with no-one caring for them or protecting them from predators.

We also have the odd drunk(or sober) person that likes to kill and / or abuse pets and strays.

These people are more often known as "fucktards".

You seem like a very sweet, kind, nice person. You should NEVER-EVER go out into a wilderness situation at night alone. It simply isn't a wise thing to do.

Last edited by thewatcher; 31-03-2010 at 10:18 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #1159
don coyote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 749
Likes: 29 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
Really? Yes it had him very upset, especially since he found those shredded bloody clothes that I am pretty sure he told you about. He as well as I were VERY angry when we found out it was a hoax, but I don't blame Mike..I blame Steve Cook who KNEW from the get go that it was just a work of art. It was HE who turned this into the spectacle that it is today, whether he wants to admit it or not.
Y'know..... I'm beginning to get a bit irritated with the Steve Cook Bashing.


In 1987, Steve Cook scared all of Northern Michigan with an "April Fool's" joke on the radio.

..... It was alot of fun!!!


Then,.... I used my tools and talent to ELABORATE upon his "April Fool's" joke.

..... Y'all can't take a joke?

If you're gonna blame someone, you need to blame ME ,...... Steve didn't HIRE me to make this film, I just dropped it into his lap one day and said..... "Look what I made!!!


So he took it and ran with it,..... with my enthusiastic approval.


WE made a funny joke,.....the INTERNET turned it into a hoax.

"The Gable Film" and it's sequel were all MY idea,... blame ME ,.....


.....Not Steve Cook.
__________________
.
.
It’s easy to be intelligent and wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #1160
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

merla just posted a story on a bipedal wolf who wore a jacket and killed a boy while the family was forced to say it was a regular wolf as part of a coverup...did I read that right? why are we still talking about regular wolves lol

when I read that story I was like, what the crap?! did anyone else find anyting odd about this???
also:
what if werewolves ARE responsible for many human killings but the numbers are used to show them as regular wolf attacks? I think these dnr type organizations and wolf introduction programs can be fronts for some shady business that involves 'wildlife' we are not familiar with
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dogman, gable, michigan, monsterquest, werewolf

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.