Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 14-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #2101
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Skinny Bob looks more natural when played back at something approximating the correct rate, don't you think? The projector sounds less clunky and obtrusive too.

P.S. You didn't answer this one: Why do you think Dogboy's face is blackened out in the re-enactment of the mirror scene you made? (see post #2094 above)

When I look at Skinny Bob, I see heavily airbrushed muscle tone similar to the makeup used by "Nosferatu" in the movie of the same name.

Also,... when I look closely at the footage, I seem to see all the individual frames in the film, as if I'm seeing it through a projector. But after being transferred FROM film, the images would have been blended together a bit differently in the new format. (VHS, CD, whatever). But since I can SEE the individual frames..... I believe this production was digitally made to LOOK like it was actually, originally, film.

Plus..... when Skinny Bob blinks, it appears that his eyes only close halfway... and it looks like the "Blinking" movement is a "Stretching" effect that was done with computer-animation. And on top of that,.....

..... Why would Skinny Bob have eyelashes if he has no body hair?

And concerning Dogboy..... despite being "outside", this is still an "indoor" shot, (being inside the truck) and his face has no illumination inside the truck. I COULD HAVE opened the iris a little bigger on the camera..... but I thought I already had a good setting for it.

(I was just burning up unused film..... I didn't take alot of time analyzing what I was shooting).

I'd like to try to "pull off" some of this "Alien" stuff..... but I think my next "Hoax" project will be underwater, and involve a giant mudpuppy. (Don't hold your breath..... I'm way too busy to start another one of these projects. That might be DECADES down the road).

don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #2102
don coyote

I've never liked this Cliche' Stereotypical image of "Aliens". (Big head, large black eyes, small skinny body, Gonads hanging from chin........ you know... )...

These huge black eyes are all wrong. If these creatures have eyelids, then these are not COMPOUND eyes..... and if these are just "Simple" eyes, then why are there no corneas? These huge dark eyes would suggest that these creatures come from a VERY dark environment. As such, there would be no way you would ever see these creatures (on film) without dark goggles or other intense light-suppressing lenses to protect the creatures vision, or at the very least to make him/her more comfortable. Planet Earth is obviously more brightly illuminated than THEIR home-world.

And their noses don't exactly match their hands. The very small nose indicates that their environment is pretty sterile. Probably pretty arid and dry. These huge hands that Skinny Bob has would indicate a very dense natural environment...... lush vegetation, and probably humid and maybe even swampy? In such an environment, I would assume Bob to have a larger nose and big teeth.

I don't know exactly who came up with this image, first....... but i've always found it to be very poorly envisioned.

Last edited by don coyote; 22-05-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old 22-05-2011, 05:35 AM   #2103
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
... These huge black eyes are all wrong. If these creatures have eyelids, then these are not COMPOUND eyes..... and if these are just "Simple" eyes, then why are there no corneas?
It's been claimed the eyes are only goggles and that their entire bodies are merely spacesuits for the real beings inside. Or something like that.

But yeah, if so, there'd still be the question of why this one is shown blinking.

Maybe the semi-blink deposits wiper-fluid over the surface of the goggles?

I read a Buddhist description of beings in the higher realms (demi-gods and gods) once, that said some of them don't need to eat, sleep, shit, breathe or blink, so another possibility is that the partial eyelids and tiny noses and mouths are just vestigal features on more evolved creatures.

If it's fake, whoever made it seems to have all the other aspects of alleged Grey anatomy down pat, so you'd have to wonder why he'd complicate his job while undermining the realism of it by adding a feature that's not well-known and doesn't make any practical sense.

Quote:
I don't know exactly who came up with this image, first....... but i've always found it to be very poorly envisioned.
Could be wrong but in the public consciousness I think it was Betty and Barney Hill in 1961 ( ).

Rough sketch Barney Hill drew under hypnosis

By 1975 the film re-enactment of the case had the classical look pretty much established.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-05-2011 at 05:43 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #2104
shankers

Just had a thought (at least a year too late!).

With the original Gable Film, when we see the Gable beast for the first time the truck is in motion. From what I remember, out-takes show Mike as the driver. Who, then, is in the 'ghillie suit' at this point?
Old 06-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #2105
toofer

That is a great question. And the answer is - the problem with this discussion board was there were far too many participants who's only purpose was to thrash others. Eventually it all faded away, thank God.

But, not to ignore your question, for my 2 cents worth, I suspect the creature
may have been a young Sasquatch. Not likely that anyone would say for certain even if they knew for certain. Last thing I'd encourage is hunting for them much less making their living in the wilds intolerable and bringing them into captivity.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #2106
shankers

Thanks, Toofer.

I'm with you that it is a creature of some sort, largely because I am convinced a human cannot perform the physical feats of the beast in the Gable Film. Mike's reconstructions are either not accurate enough or appear to have been digitally manipulated, as SOL has shown.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #2107
the obliterati

OK everyone, check out these videos, for consideration:

Hope these links work, I have never posted videos on here before. Love this thread btw.

Here's another video, watch from :21-:36 for a guy running/bounding on all fours and rounding several corners.

Last edited by the obliterati; 10-02-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added something
the obliterati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #2108
the obliterati

Transformation from two legged to four legged gait, while running.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #2109
shankers

Thanks for the vids, Obliterati.

They're impressive, and show that humans can be surprisingly nimble on all fours.

Nevertheless, there is a point in the Gable Film where the creature seems to leap with all four of its limbs clean off the ground, in a way which seems natural for it and agile. Moreover, whilst doing this it careers and twists in the air, something I would imagine would be back-breaking for a human.
Old 14-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #2110
mindrevolution
Inactive

Hi, I've got to about half way through this thread where the supposed hoaxer shows us a new video he made running on all fours like the dogman in the gable film.

For some people this was case closed but for others not. I was tempted to conclude that the case was closed too yet there are still like 50 more pages to read through.

Could someone please summarise what is going on and what has been said....? From page one would be good, for the sake of any newcomers...

thanks
mindrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #2111
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindrevolution View Post
Could someone please summarise what is going on and what has been said....? From page one would be good, for the sake of any newcomers...
There are a whole lot of inconsistencies in the story told by the guy who appeared on Monsterquest claiming he faked the film.

He's a demonstrated and self-confessed serial liar as evidenced by his behaviour on these threads.

It essentially boils down to whether you think the 're-enactments' he provided, showing himself manouevring around in his ghillie suit, have been digitally-manipulated, and if not, whether you think they constitute satisfactory evidence that he was capable of performing the movements of the creature in the original Gable Film.

So if you want to potentially save yourself a lot of time wading through this thread, go to his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/QuinlanOUR12 and watch the re-enactment clip he made.

Also go here: to see the Monsterquest re-enactment.

Last edited by size_of_light; 14-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #2112
the obliterati

I found "Re-enactment 2" on his youtube channel, anyone got a link to "Re-enactment 1"? (Re-enactment 2 is pretty much the smoking gun though. He's obviously capable of the moves in Gable film).
Old 15-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #2113
mindrevolution
Inactive

Surely a video, especially a fuzzy and low quality one, can never prove anything.

So to keep going on about this gable film is surely pointless?
Old 15-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #2114
mindrevolution
Inactive

Surely a video, especially a fuzzy and low quality one, can never prove anything.

Intriguing, perhaps, but ultimately pointless.
Old 15-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #2115
mindrevolution
Inactive

Intriguing as it may be, it is ultimately pointless....isn't it?
Old 18-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #2116
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindrevolution View Post

Intriguing as it may be, it is ultimately pointless....isn't it?
Your subtlety is very subtle.

..... I like that.
Old 18-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #2117
don coyote

Hey Size Of Light,..... might you perhaps have downloaded and saved that animation that Metacomet made....... MonsterishQuest?

I've been searching for it, but I can't find it, anywhere..... and Meta doesn't even have it, anymore.

I really want a copy of that if one still exists.
Old 18-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #2118
zhuangzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
Don mentioned on this forum that the film was made 2002. In Monsterquest Mike said 2007? If GF1 was filmed in 2002 the terrain might have changed a lot. Otherise I would recommend that he shows us the same trees as in GF1.

He promised he will upload more stuff on youtube to convince the hardcore believers.
Hmm, if I recall correct. Them Michael Jackson was alive and kicking around that time. I ain't sayin this be concrete PROOF that he a werewolf just pointing out them incriminating evidents!
zhuangzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #2119
size_of_light

Quote:
Hey Size Of Light,..... might you perhaps have downloaded and saved that animation that Metacomet made....... MonsterishQuest?

I've been searching for it, but I can't find it, anywhere..... and Meta doesn't even have it, anymore.

I really want a copy of that if one still exists.
I might have it on an old USB stick somewhere.

Make a video of the original, unedited 8mm Gable Film being projected onto a screen or wall, panning from the projector to the screen to eliminate the possibility of trickery...

...and I might bother to look for it.
Old 19-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #2120
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
Don mentioned on this forum that the film was made 2002. In Monsterquest Mike said 2007? If GF1 was filmed in 2002 the terrain might have changed a lot. Otherise I would recommend that he shows us the same trees as in GF1.

He promised he will upload more stuff on youtube to convince the hardcore believers.
No,...... "One Gable Summer" was filmed in 2002. (That one was just a simple "home movie" of my family that I shot on 8mm, LONG before I even thought of making "The Gable Film". Gable1 was filmed in the spring of 2007).

Want to see my trip to Cedar Point from 1988? Or Florida in 1990?