Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 11-12-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
mountainwarrior

Default Reptilian Evidence/Symbolism throughout history,

I will ask that you only post evidence and theories for reptilians throughout history on this thread, and your theories on reptilians.

I want to make this thread bigger then the Stepford Wives Thread.

I don't want any debunking on this thread, if you want to debunk reptilians, start your own thread(i will have the moderators enforce this)

This thread is for evidence of Reptilians, speculate, theories past, present and future.

I don't want any debunkers on this thread.

I want evidence and your theories on reptilians, if you don't believe in reptilians, i have no problem with that, post elsewhere, this thread is for reptilian believers, their experiences and the evidence they have found throughout their lives

Thank you.
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:05 AM   #2
mountainwarrior

the following quotes are excerpts from David Ickes Book "The Biggest Secret"

I have personally been staggered by
how many people today are open to these possibilities and, indeed, are coming to the same conclusions through their own research. These include many who would have laughed at the very idea not so long ago. Dr Arthur David Horn, a former professor of biological anthropology at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, once believed emphatically in the Darwinist version of human evolution, the slow development of the human species via the principle of the survival of the fittest. Purely on the weight of evidence and his own experience, he is now convinced that humanity was seeded by extraterrestrials and that a reptilian race has controlled the planet for thousands of years and continues to do so today. This is my own view, although I have taken a very different life path to reach those same conclusions. Dr Horn’s research is detailed in his excellent book, Humanity’s Extraterrestrial Origins1 in which he suggests that the ones the Sumerian Tablets call the Anunnaki are this reptile race, another point with which we agree. The famed British astrophysicist, Fred Hoyle, told a London press conference as long ago as 1971 that the world was controlled by a force which could manifest in many forms. “They are everywhere,” he told astonished journalists, “in the sky, in the sea and on the Earth...” He said that ‘they’ controlled humanity through the mind. I know this sounds utterly bizarre, but you need to read the whole of The Biggest Secret to see the wealth of evidence to support this. If you pull out now or after a couple of chapters because your belief system is in overload, that’s your choice, but you will miss the opportunity to see that the almost hysterically unbelievable is actually true. The more I weave together incredible amounts of information, the more it seems to me that we are talking of two distinct situations running side by side. There were other extraterrestrial races at large on the Earth, and still are, as well as the extraterrestrial race which the Sumerians called the Anunnaki and other ancient texts called the Serpent
Race. It could well have been that some of the others went to war with this reptilian
Anunnaki. Ancient texts record these ‘wars of the gods’ all over the world and these
could include conflicts between different extraterrestrial races as well as those
described in the Sumerian Tablets that appeared to involve Anunnaki factions fighting
with each other. Today there are many modern accounts from people who claim to have seen humanoid-type people whose skin and faces look like lizards and frogs with large protruding eyes. Jason Bishop III (a pseudonym), an investigator of the extraterrestrial phenomenon, says that the reptilians are mostly much taller than humans and are cold blooded like Earth reptiles.2 They appear to be far less emotionally sensitive than humans and most have great difficulty expressing love, though they are extremely intelligent and have very advanced technology. I must say that is an excellent description of the attitudes and behaviour of the Brotherhood who control the world today. The modern accounts of reptilians match the descriptions of many ‘gods’ of the ancient world in the surviving texts and legends.

The Ubaid culture existed between 5,000 and 4,000 BC, even before Sumer, in what is now Iraq and figurines of their gods are clear representations of reptile-like, lizard-like humanoids. The region where the Ubaid =Sumer cultures emerged is fundamental to this whole story and the Ubaid figurines depict physically the descriptions of ‘gods’ which dominated many ancient societies.

Lizard Ubaid figurine holding a lizard baby

http://www.newsnfo.co.uk/images/rept...ines%20two.JPG
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:25 AM   #3
mountainwarrior

im going to detour to hollywood for many posts, i think it's important, because TV is where they release their mind control to the masses

"Reptilians And The World Trade Center. The Super Mario Brothers Predicted The 911 Attacks. "

so nintendo was the biggest mind control tool to ever exist back in 1985, that is a fucking fact, jack, believe it or not

what is the goal in super mario man ? to save the princess from the evil underground reptilian overlord? Bowser was the evil bad guy from the super mario video games, Bauer is the original name for the ROthschilds, it makes you wonder how often these creatures change their names throughout history to appease the retarded masses ? What was their name before bauer ?

UNDER GROUND UNDER EARTH reptilians

the evil underworld reptilian

conan reptilian movie symbolism

conan cartoon symbolism

what reptilian bloodline members made these cartoons and movies? lets find out.

gi joe reptilians

was it any coincidence the underground leader of the cobra's in gi joe was a reptilian from inner earth

Old 11-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
mountainwarrior

this is my thread and i dedicate it to David Icke, for every pathetic person that has ever insulted him for his

'reptilian theories'

you want evidence ?

im going to give you some.

Biggest archive of reptilian evidence to ever exist.

Some punk says there's no evidence of reptilians, you point them here, to this thread.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #5
pound

Default More Hollywood programming--Art imitating reality

Movies, TV shows, cartoons, childrens books and novels have all long been a mainstay for tales and themes chalk full of cryptic allusions that hint towards the Dinosaurs never going extinct but instead evolving secretly alongside humans and many times possessing a technological prowess and sophistication that is superior to that of humans. Vortexes, parallel universes/dimensions, and hidden underground worlds, as well as space travel and ancient 'alien' intervention are all common and consistent narratives in many of these stories:

Quote:
" LAND OF THE LOST " A Children's series about a family who travels back in time to a saurian dominated land where the villains are an aggressive reptilian-humanoid race. One of the most interesting children's shows that have reptilian-humanoid characters. The family's mission is to adapt to their new (ancient) world and to survive the periodic attacks by the reptilian villains called the "Sleestak" and various dinosaurs. In one particular episode, a reptilian humanoid alien, named "Zarn", arrives on the scene to study humans that radiate "emotional heat"...much like experiencers reports stating that the reptilian aliens appear to enjoy their emotionally heightened state and may even find it nourishing.

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/Articl...epViaMedia.htm

Quote:
"Land of the Lost details the adventures of the Marshall family (father Rick, his son Will, and younger daughter Holly) who are trapped in an alternate universe inhabited by dinosaurs, a primate-type people called Pakuni, and aggressive humanoid/lizard creatures called Sleestak. The episode storylines focus on the family's efforts to survive and find a way back to their own world, but the exploration of the exotic inhabitants of the Land of the Lost is also an ongoing part of the story.[4]"

"The Marshalls are brought to the mysterious world by means of a dimensional portal,[10] a device used frequently throughout the series and a major part of its internal mythology. This portal opens when they are swept down a gigantic 1,000 foot waterfall. We later learn in what should have been the series finale (titled "Circle", which explains the time paradox) that this portal is actually opened by Rick Marshall himself, while in Enik's [ENKI the Anunnaki 'god'?] cave, as a way for the current Marshalls to return to earth, resolving the paradox and allowing Enik to also return to his time."

"..They also do battle with the hostile Sleestak (lizard-men) and "cave men" called Pakuni (one of whom, Cha-Ka, they befriend), as well as a variety of dangerous creatures, mysterious technology, and strange geography....Though the term "time doorway" is used throughout the series, Land of the Lost is not meant to portray an era in Earth's history, but rather an enigmatic zone whose place and time are unknown. The original creators of these time portals were thought to be the ancestors of the Sleestak, called Altrusians, though later episodes raised some questions about this.

Many aspects of the Land of the Lost, including the time doorways and environmental processes, were controlled by the Pylons, metallic obelisk-shaped booths that were larger on the inside than the outside and housed matrix tables — stone tables studded with a grid of colored crystals. Uncontrolled time doorways result in the arrival of a variety of visitors and castaways in the Land."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of...1974_TV_series)

Quote:
"Adventures in Dinosaur City is a 1992 television film directed by Brett Thompson. The story revolves around three teenagers who are transported into their favorite TV show, "Dino Saurs."

"The story involves a group of kids, (Timmy, Jamie and Mick) in their early to mid teens who enjoy watching their favorite TV show, named "Dino Saurs". Wanting to watch it on a better screen, Timmy, the youngest of the three, suggest they try and watch it on his dad's screen in his lab. The moment they turn it on, a vortex sucks the three into the TV screen, and into their favorite show. Upon entering the new world, the trio comes across the character of Forry, a Dimorphodon who can't fly. Although reluctant at first to help the kids, his knowledge of Dinosaur World proves useful, as he guides the three kids to Tar Town, where they join up with Rex and Tops, two dinosaur freedom fighters willing to ignite a revolution against the villain, Mr. Big, and his evil caveman pawns, "The Rockies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventu..._Dinosaur_City

Quote:
" SUPER MARIO BROTHERS ". The film begins "What if the dinosaurs weren't all destroyed? What if the impact of that meteorite created a parallel dimension where the dinosaurs continued to thrive and evolve into intelligent, vicious, aggressive beings, just like us? And hey, what if they found a way back?" The films heroes venture into an underground passageway where they "fall" into that other realm, battle the evolved humanoid dinosaurs and prevent the imminent saurian invasion of our dimension."

"Mario and Luigi are two Italian American plumbers living in Brooklyn, New York. The brothers are being driven out of business by the mafia-like Scapelli Construction Company, led by contractor Anthony Scapelli. Mario is the elder of the two brothers, being close to the late 30's, and Luigi is in his mid 20's. Luigi falls in love with an orphaned NYU student, Daisy, who is digging under the Brooklyn Bridge for dinosaur bones. After a date, she takes Luigi to the dig and witnesses Scapelli's men (who, along with Scapelli himself, had previously threatened her to end her research on that specific piece of land for their own interests) sabotage it by leaving the water-pipes open."

"Mario and Luigi awaken a minute later and head deeper into the caves following Daisy's screams and discover an interdimensional portal through which Mario and Luigi follow Daisy. They find themselves in a strange dystopian parallel world where a human-like race evolved from dinosaurs rather than the mammalian ancestry of true humans. Sixty-five million years ago, a meteorite crashed into the Earth and in doing so ripped the universe into two parallel dimensions. All the surviving dinosaurs of the time crossed over into this new realm. Iggy and Spike turn out to be henchmen (and cousins) of the other world's germophobic and obsessive dictator, King Koopa, descended from the T-Rex. However, the two have failed to also bring Daisy's rock, a meteorite fragment which Koopa is trying to get in order to merge his world with the real world that separated from Koopa's world during the meteor strike. It turns out that Daisy is the Princess of the other dimension but when Koopa overthrew Daisy's father (and turned him into fungus), Daisy's mother took her to New York using the inter-dimensional portal."

"...Eventually, the two worlds merge and Koopa inadvertently devolves Scapelli into a primate while aiming for Mario, but Luigi and Daisy take back the rock and the worlds separate again. Mario confronts Koopa and eventually wins when he and Luigi devolve him, transforming him into a ferocious, semi-humanoid Tyrannosaurus. Koopa then leaps out for a final attack but Mario and Luigi destroy him by devolving him into primeval slime. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._(film)

Quote:
"Dinotopia is an isolated island inhabited by shipwrecked humans and sentient dinosaurs who have learned to coexist peacefully as a single symbiotic society. The first book has "appeared in 18 languages in more than 30 countries and sold two million copies."[1] Dinotopia: A Land Apart from Time and Dinotopia: The World Beneath both won Hugo awards for best original artwork.[2][3]

Since its original publication, over twenty Dinotopia books have been published by various authors to expand the series. A live-action TV mini-series, a brief live-action TV series, an animated film, and several video games have also been released."

"..Upon the hidden island of Dinotopia, humans and dinosaurs live and work together in harmony with one another and with the Earth itself. It is a place of beauty and wonder lost to the rest of the world. The island itself is surrounded by a storm system and dangerous reefs that prevent safe travel to or from the island.

Aside from a highly diverse ecosystem ranging from deserts to mountains to swamps, Dinotopia also has an extensive system of natural and man-made caves.

The dinosaurs, according to their own legends, have inhabited the island for millions of years, having sought shelter in the underground caverns during the climate changes that caused the extinction of dinosaurs elsewhere on the planet.

The caverns are referred to as the World Beneath, and many dinosaurs go there to die. According to legends, a half man-half ceratopsian being named Ogthar climbed down there (where the sun is said to sleep at night) and stole pieces of it (known as "sunstones"), using them to create the empire of Poseidos and populating it with metal dinosaurs. However, the sea grew angry with the artificial city and rose to destroy it. It is implied that this is where the Atlantis myth originated."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinotopia

Quote:
"Dinosaucers (known in Japan as: Dinosaur warriors Dinosaucers (恐竜戦士ダイノサセーズ Kyōryū Senshi Dainosasēzu?) is an animated television series co-produced in the United States, Canada and Japan. It was created by DIC Entertainment and Madhouse which has done the overseas animation and in association with Ellipse Programmé and Nelvana. This animated program originally aired in syndication in the USA in 1987 by Coca-Cola Telecommunications. 65 total episodes were made and the show only lasted one season during the 1987-1988 television season."

"..The show follows the Dinosaucers and their battles against the evil Tyrannos. Each group is composed of intelligent anthropomorphic dinosaurs or other prehistoric reptilian species. The Dinosaucers are also allied with four humans known as the Secret Scouts. The two groups originally come from a planet in a counter-Earth orbit known as Reptilon. Most of the characters are named after the type of prehistoric animal they are based on, or some pun of the name.

Both groups have a central base of operations. The Dinosaucers' base is called Lava Dome and is located in a mountain area, in a dormant volcano. The Tyrannos' base is located under a tar pit. Each of the groups' members save for Teryx and Terrible Dactyl–who can themselves fly–have flying ships in which they can travel and do battle. Most ships actually resemble the personae of their respective owners. Along with their individual ships, both groups have a large mothership of sorts as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaucers

Quote:
"While Cobra Commander and Serpentor blame each other's stewardship of Cobra as the root cause of the organization's failures, a mysterious woman breaks into the Terrordrome. Cobra Commander leads the counter-attack, but in an attempt to rid himself of Serpentor, allows the intruder to escape. Reaching Serpentor, the intruder reveals herself as Pythona, who comes from a secret civilization known as Cobra-La. Pythona states that they were responsible for inspiring Doctor Mindbender to create Serpentor through dream manipulation. At her urging, Serpentor plans to capture G.I. Joe's newest weapon, the Broadcast Energy Transmitter (BET), a device that, when activated, sends out surges of electrical power."

"...Golobulus orders Cobra Commander arrested as the rest of the group learns the secret origin of both Cobra-La and Cobra: Cobra-La was an ancient civilization that ruled the Earth, in part due to their advanced scientific knowledge that allowed them to manipulate and convert living creatures into advanced bio-organic technology. Their society was devastated by the onset of the Ice Age, forcing the survivors into caverns within the Himalayan mountains. As centuries passed, Cobra-La rebuilt their society in secret. Golobulus, hating humanity due to their polluting technology and ecologically unfriendly ways, vowed to wipe them off the face of the Earth, and found an agent in the form of a former nobleman who was working on biological weapons of mass destruction. A lab accident caused the nobleman's face to be permanently disfigured with eight additional eyes. Equipping him with a featureless silver facemask that allowed his multiple eyes to work normally, as well as a uniform that allowed him to pass for human, the nobleman became Cobra Commander and was charged with conquering the world for Cobra-La. However, Cobra Commander's repeated failures led Golobulus to arrange for Serpentor's creation as he used a "psychic motivator" on Doctor Mindbender to create Serpentor. Golobulus punishes Cobra Commander for his repeated failures, exposing him to the biological weapon Cobra Commander disfigured himself developing years earlier: mutative spores that slowly transform Cobra Commander into a large snake. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Joe:_The_Movie

Quote:
"Dinosaurs" is initially set in 60,000,003 BC. The show centers on the Sinclair family [same name as the elite Scottish aristocratic family]: Earl Sinclair, the father; Fran Sinclair, the mother; Robbie Sinclair, the son; Charlene Sinclair, the daughter; Baby Sinclair; and Grandmother Phillips."

"..Curiously, the Sinclair family members all appear to belong to wildly different species of dinosaurs. Humans have appeared in several episodes as cavemen, and the dinosaur characters often expressed the belief that humans could never develop intelligence. Earl's favorite show on T.V. features a talking caveman named "Mr. Ugh", a direct parody of Mr. Ed, further expressing the dinosaurs' belief that humans are stupid. A recurring joke is that the dinosaurs do not know how to tell male and female humans apart and usually switch them in conversation, or as shown in one episode, "The Mating Dance", in which zookeepers unknowingly pair two obviously male humans together and cannot figure out why they will not produce offspring. There are also other recurring characters, typically Earl's Wesayso Corporation co-workers."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurs_(TV_series)
The same theme of humans being regarded as inferior to reptiles is found in a number of ancient texts and most notably in the latest Geiko commercials where humans are depicted as cavemen in comparison to the suave, well spoken and sophisticated upright standing, talking lizard!:

Last edited by pound; 11-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #6
pound

Default More Hollywood programming-Art imitating reality 2

Quote:
"Gargoyles" (1972 movie)-After receiving word about a mysterious carcass/skeleton unearthed in the Arizona desert, a father and his daughter decide to remove it from the burial grounds for further study. Once they do so, they, as well as the town, are besieged by a colony of gargoyles living in some nearby caverns [Dulce?]."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/

"Gargoyles (Disney cartoon) is an American animated series created by Greg Weisman. It was produced by Greg Weisman and Frank Paur and aired from October 24, 1994 to February 15, 1997. Gargoyles is known for its dark tone, complex story arcs and melodrama. Character arcs were heavily employed throughout the series, as were Shakespearean themes."

"..In the year 994, the clan lives in a castle in medieval Scotland alongside humans until many of them are killed by betrayal, and the remainder are magically frozen in stone until the castle "rises above the clouds." A millennium later, billionaire David Xanatos purchases the Gargoyles' castle and has it reconstructed atop his New York skyscraper, awakening the six remaining Gargoyles. In trying to adjust to their new world they are aided by a sympathetic NYPD officer, Elisa Maza, and quickly come into conflict with the machiavellian Xanatos. In addition to dealing with the Gargoyles' attempts to adjust to modern New York, the series also incorporated various supernatural threats to their safety and to the world at large."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_(TV_series)

"Tales from the darkside, Lovers vow":

Quote:
"In the story, a despondent artist named Preston (played by James Remar) witnesses a gruesome murder by a gargoyle-like monster. The monster gets Preston to swear to never speak of what he saw in exchange for a promise to spare his life. After making the promise, Preston meets a beautiful woman named Carola (played by Rae Dawn Chong). Preston marries Carola, they have two kids, and Preston has a revival of his art career. But Preston was still tormented by guilt about his silence, and started reconsidering the promise he made to the monster."

"..Preston then tells Carola about that night ten years ago when they met after he had witnessed the killing of a man by a monster which he sculpted to show her. After releasing a heartbroken screech, Carola reveals herself to be the very same creature he made the promise with, lamenting that the promise Preston made to the monster had been broken. As such, she reverts to her previous form, and their children transform into similar monsters as well. Within the shock and despair of such revelations, Preston is killed at 'her' hands, and she escapes through a skylight with their children. The final scene shows that the gargoyle and children have turned to stone upon a building ledge, staring down at Preston's body in remorse."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_f...ide:_The_Movie

Quote:
"Anonymous Rex is an original movie made for the Sci Fi TV channel, directed by Julian Jarrold and adapted to film by Joe Menosky from the novel Casual Rex by Eric Garcia. The premise of the film is that dinosaurs did not die off, but faked their extinction and now live among humans in disguise. In the past they wore latex suits, but they now use holographic disguises to mask their appearance and coexist with humans without persecution."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_Rex
Shapeshifting-A holographic cloaking technology?:

Quote:
"There's another which people..which abductees talk about that they see onboard the ships and these are tall beings and they assume different forms. Sometimes they can appear as reptilian, other times they can appear as insectoid, other times they can appear as Nordic, in other words in my opinion their shapeshifters. Now why would I say that? What backs it up? There's a scripture from our spiritual handbook (2 Corinthians 11:14) which says that basically fallen angels can appear as angels of light if they so choose. Okay, they can appear as angels of light if they so choose...That's a shapeshifter, but it shapeshifts, it can appear as whatever it wants to appear, insectoid, reptilian, who knows what the thing really looks like, in my opinion it's probably a reptilian."

--L.A. Marzulli, Author of the "Nephilim trilogy", "Unholy deception" and "The Cosmic Chess match"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWkQ...&feature=g-all
Quote:
"Various high-level Satanists who have escaped from the Illuminati by God's power were eyewitnesses to Satan appearing at the Rothchilds. They testified they witnessed Satan showing up at the Rothchilds as a very beautiful man who can shape shift, (at times his feet would be cloven hoofs). He wears a black tuxedo to gamble and play cards (winnings are sexual victims) & a white tuxedo when present just to socialize. He can also shape shift into a reptilian. As a sincere researcher, I must report that lots of info about shape shifting reps has confronted me in so many independent places in such a wide variety of historical periods that this bizarre topic must have some importance. I've withheld my findings for years, because I feel quite tentative about my results. David Icke gives details of this strange topic & his bold views in The Biggest Secret."

--Fritz Springmeier, "Bloodlines of the Illuminati"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

Quote:
In a period of about 15 days in 1998 I met 12 separate people in different locations around the United States, from very contrasting backgrounds, who told me the same basic story of seeing a 'human' change or 'shape-shift' into a reptilian form before their eyes.

Among them were two television interviewers who saw their guest, a supporter of the New World Order agenda, shape-shift from 'human' to reptilian. Afterwards one said he had been shocked to see the man's face turn reptilian and the other, equally shocked, said that she had seen his hands take on a reptilian appearance. A friend of one of the presenters was a policeman in Denver, Colorado, a major Illuminati and Satanic centre, where reptilian gargoyles (an Illuminati code) and Freemasonic imagery adorn the Denver Airport.

The policeman had made a routine visit to an office block in Aurora, near Denver, and commented to an executive of one of the companies there about the high level of security in the building. She said that he should look at the upper floors if he wanted to see some real security. She pointed to a lift that only went to the higher floors and she told him of an astonishing experience she had some weeks earlier. The lift had opened and a strange figure emerged. He was albino-white with a face shaped like a lizard and eyes with pupils that were vertical like a reptile's.

I was to hear many such descriptions in the months ahead. This white lizard figure had walked out of the restricted lift, she said, and into an official-looking car. The policeman was so intrigued by the story and the building that he made investigations into the companies in the upper floors. According to his friend, he said he found them all to be fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.

--David Icke, "Tales from the Time loop"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop10.htm

Quote:
"Some people say that they transform -- that they mutate or change their own real forms. I don't accept that as accurate. I don't believe they really look like a blond, and they do something to trick you and then they suddenly look like a reptilian. I think that what they alter is human perception. They certainly can project false images -- just as Ted's [Ted Rice's] grandmother was shown her dead husband, so that she would consent to have a sexual encounter. Ted's grandfather had been dead for six years. And in the middle of having the encounter with what she thought was her restored husband, the image disappeared -- I suppose because the aliens wanted to get the "emotional juice" from her -- and she saw a 'reptoid' on top of her. We also have heard stories about military people being present during abduction, and when people focus on them, they change. Budd Hopkins tells a story about a person who saw a military policeman. He wondered why on Earth the MP was there, and tried to focus very carefully on him. When he did so, the MP changed, before his eyes, into an officer of high rank, and then into a NAZI officer."

--Interview with Karla Turner, Ph.D. From Contact Forum, May/June 1995

http://www.whale.to/b/turner7.html

Christine Fitzgerald, a close confidant of Princess Diana for 9 years, goes on the record in a taped interview with David Icke:

Quote:
Shortly after this meeting, I was introduced through a third party to the healer, Christine Fitzgerald, who, as acknowledged in the tabloid media, was a close confidant of Princess Diana for some nine years. You can read the full story of what she told me in The Biggest Secret.

She knew nothing whatsoever of my then unpublished reptilian research, but a little way into our conversation she told me that Diana called the Windsors "the Reptiles" and "the Lizards" and used to say, "They're not human".

Christine went on to tell me that the Windsors were a reptilian hybrid bloodline and how they had treated Diana in ways that were beyond the imagination. At the centre of this circle, she said, was the late Queen Mother, Christine told me that Princess Diana used to call the Queen Mother "evil".

Christine said:

"...The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret; they've got the secret of the micro-currents; it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I'm healing.

"They know the vibration of life and because they're cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that's been done. The Earth's been attacked for eons by different extraterrestrials. It's been like a football for so long. This place is a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with anything, including the noxious gases.

They're landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that key to life I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is 'Chief Toad' of this part of Europe and they have people like her in every continent. Most people, the hangers on, don't know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful."

Diane Gould, head of the 'Mothers against Ritual Abuse" organization contacts David Icke:

Quote:
"Diane Gould, head of the US organization, Mothers Against Ritual Abuse, also confirms this theme. In a telephone conversation about ritual abuse, Diane asked me if I could explain why many of her clients reported that participants in their rituals had turned into reptiles. As I was writing this book, another therapist I met in Texas told me of similar accounts by her clients who had suffered in Satanic rituals and she said they had mentioned the familiar famous names to her with regard to the rituals, including Tony Blair."

An interesting demonstration from DI forum member Tinmenace:

Quote:
See the photo below? The message on her arm was written in an "ink" invisible to the human eye. Does it mean the writing is not there? No, of course not, it just means that it "exists" in a spectrum of light which we cannot see unassisted.

When an alternate light source is applied, in this case black light, (humans cannot see anything above violet light) suddenly it's perfectly visible.

This is exactly how the reptilian energy works. They exist in a frequency which we cannot see, although some people are gifted with the ability to see into other dimensions...this is when they see "ghosts" and of course reptilians.

Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. The human eye is virtually blind and if you are going to depend on your eyes as the the jurors of truth, you've already failed yourself.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=578
Icke puts it wonderfully:

Quote:
"The Reptilians and other non-human entities operate in the realms unseen by human sight. When they do move in and out of our tiny frequency range they seem, to human witnesses, to suddenly 'appear' and 'disappear', but, in fact, they have only entered our frequency range and then left. They have not disappeared, just exited the frequencies that our limited sense of sight can access."

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/124947.pdf
From this 2001 Discovery channel documentary, a woman recounts her frightening experience with a reptilian entity of very tall stature and bulging muscular build who manifested in her room late at night, momentarily, and then seemingly de-materialized into thin air. Her segment begins at 6:59:

Quote:
British Astrophysicist Fred Hoyle speaking to a press conference in 1971:

The famed British astrophysicist, Fred Hoyle, told a London press conference
as long ago as 1971 that the world was controlled by a force which could manifest in many forms. “They are everywhere,” he told astonished journalists, “in the sky, in the sea and on the Earth...” He said that ‘they’ controlled humanity through the mind.

http://bataiosu.files.wordpress.com/...est-secret.pdf
A weird story from News24 out of Johannesburg, South Africa about a 'shape shifting' monster:

Quote:
Steytlerville 'monster' strikes again
2011-04-25 22:44

Johannesburg - A ‘monster’ plaguing the sleepy Karoo town of Steytlerville struck again over the Easter weekend, Eastern Cape police said on Monday.

Another two sightings of the "shape-shifting creature" were reported on Sunday evening, said Warrant Officer Zandisile Nelani .

“Two men were walking near a tavern when they saw another man wearing a black jacket. One of the men, identified only as Nozipho, went up to the stranger and asked him, “What is your problem?” said Nelani.

A dog or a cow?

When the stranger did not respond, Nozipho went closer and saw that the man had no head. The man then turned into a dog that was “very angry” and “as big as a cow”, Nelani said.

He said that as Nozipho and his friend ran away, the monster allegedly turned on another group of people in the same road. “They said it turned into a big monkey, and then it was gone,” Nelani said.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...again-20110425

Last edited by pound; 11-12-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #7
mountainwarrior

amazing posts pound.

brilliant.

big purple dinosaur is really NWO brainwashing

Dragon Tales, Reptilian brainwashing tv show that was on the air for 10 years in canada and the usa, here's intro with all the masonic symbols and reptilian themes

THIS IS A POPULAR TV SHOW FOR 4 YEAR OLDS WITH REPTILIAN MASONIC SYMBOLS, EVIDENCE, AND THEMES ARE YOU AWAKE YET

Old 11-12-2011, 07:57 AM   #8
mountainwarrior

hey i got an idea, lets brainwash americans, put some dinosaurs on tv pass them off as humans and call them Sinclairs, good idea mate, think it will fly!

Dinosaurs is an American family sitcom that was originally broadcast on ABC from April 26, 1991 to July 20, 1994. The show, about a family of anthropomorphic dinosaurs, was produced by Michael Jacobs Productions and Jim Henson Television in association with Walt Disney Television and Buena Vista Television.[3][4]

Dinosaurs initially utilized a laugh track: it was eventually dropped as the show grew in popularity. In addition, the show utilized voice actors for the characters, which are performed by different actors and puppeteers"

Christopher Columbus was not even nearly the first white person to land in the Americas. The Phoenicians, Norse, Irish, Welsh, Bretons, Basques and Portuguese, all sailed to America before him and so did Prince Henry Sinclair of Rosslyn, as documented in a rare book by Frederick I. Pohl called Prince Henry Sinclair’s Voyage To The New World 1398. Sinclair made the journey with another Brotherhood bloodline, the Zeno family, one of the most prominent Black Nobility families in Venice.

Sinclair and Antonio Zeno landed in what we call Newfoundland and went ashore in Nova Scotia (New Scotland) in 1398. Antonio’s descriptions in his letters of the land they found correspond perfectly, and in detail, with an area of pitch (asphalt) deposits in Pictou County, Nova Scotia, not far from the present town of New Glasgow. Sinclair went on to land in what is now New England. In Massachusetts at a place called Prospect Hill at Westford, 25 miles from Boston, a representation of a sword and an armoured knight have been found in the rock.

T. C. Lethbridge, the curator of the University Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology at Cambridge, England, said that the arms, armour and heraldic emblems were those of a late 14th century knight, north Scottish, and: “a kin to the first Sinclair Earl of Orkney”.1 The Brotherhood had known about the Americas for thousands of years and Christopher Columbus was used to make the official discovery so that the occupation of the Americas could begin. This is the story of how it was done.

After the purge of 1307, many Templars left France for Scotland, as we have seen. But others headed for Portugal where they operated under the name, the Knights of Christ, focusing mainly on maritime activities. The most famous Grand Master of the Knights of Christ was Prince Henry the Navigator (another Prince Henry) who lived between 1394 and 1460.

The term ‘navigator’ or ‘nautier’ was used by the Knights Templar and the Priory of Sion to denote a Grand Master and so not surprisingly it was continued by this Templar front, the Knights of Christ. Prince Henry was a maritime explorer of royal blood and it was his sailors who ‘discovered’ Madeira and the Azores, two possible remnants of Atlantis. Because of his connections to the secret Brotherhood knowledge, he had access to many maps compiled from the journeys of the Phoenicians and others, including those which charted the existence of the Americas.

Only a little over 20 years after Columbus set sail for the Americas, sorry ‘India’, the Ottoman Turkish Admiral, Pin Reis, drew a map of what the land mass of Antarctica looked like 300 years before that continent was officially discovered! The accuracy of his map has been confirmed by modern techniques. How could he do that? He said he drew the map from earlier ones, the same sources available to Prince Henry the Navigator and the Knights of Christ -Knights Templar.

Clan Sinclair Gathering 2010 - Girnigoe Castle Reopening Launch

Old 11-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #9
mountainwarrior

Jeepers Creepers movie, reptilian eye inside masonic compass, director of movie is convicted pedophile

theme of movie was reptilian demonic creature sacrificing and murdering human males

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=jeeper...6gtzcBg&zoom=1

Salva was born into a conservative Catholic family in Martinez, California. His biological father abandoned the family and Salva reports that the stepfather was often drunk and physically abusive.[2]

One of his favorite pastimes as a kid was watching Creature Features on television and is a self-confessed "Jaws baby".

In 1986, he made the low budget horror film Something in the Basement which attracted the attention of filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola, who in turn helped Salva finance his first feature-length film, Clownhouse (1989), and many subsequent films.[2]
[edit] Criminal convictions

While directing Clownhouse, Salva, then 29, molested one of the film's actors, 12-year-old Nathan Forrest Winters. The sexual acts were videotaped by Salva, who pleaded guilty to one count of lewd and lascivious conduct, one count of oral copulation with a person under 14, and three counts of procuring child pornography.[1] Salva was sentenced to three years in prison. He served 15 months of the sentence before being paroled,[2] and has registered as a sex offender.
[edit] Career

After being released from prison, Salva had a series of odd jobs, while trying to get hired as a film director, living off some financial support given to him by Coppola.[2]

Seven years after Clownhouse, Salva made another film, The Nature of the Beast. In 1995, he directed the Disney-financed Powder. The subsequent media coverage of Salva's criminal history, and speculation as to why Disney would hire a convicted sex offender, ensured that Salva would not make another film until 1999's Rites of Passage.

Salva wrote and directed the horror film Jeepers Creepers (2001) and its sequel Jeepers Creepers II (2003).

In 2006, he directed Peaceful Warrior,[2] which opened up to mixed reviews. Salva has wrapped production on Rosewood Lane in 2011, a thriller starring Rose McGowan and Ray Wise,[3] and the next he will direct is Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral, the third and final film in the Jeepers Creepers franchise.
[edit] Personal life

Last edited by mountainwarrior; 11-12-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #10
mountainwarrior

obey and fear serpentor , underground leader of the cobra command a reptilian shapeshifter ?

transformers reptilian shapeshifters ?

teenage mutant ninja turtles, underearth reptilian humanoids?

this is reality

Old 11-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #11
mountainwarrior

Gremlins THe pre 911 brainwashing brought to you by Speilberg, who made movies about repitlian dinosaurs killing and eating people

pre 911 brainwashing where reptilian monsters destroy NYC skyscraper and chaos ensues

jurassic park puppets

Old 11-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
mountainwarrior

speilberg likes to make movies about reptilian creatures murdering humans, its in his blood!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #13
pound

Default More Hollywood programming-Art imitating reality 3

Here's a reposting of a thread I did awhile back. The recurring and very consistent theme of an underground realm populated with malevolent beings-often synonomous with Reptilians, is stunningly pervasive and quite literally everywhere in modern pop culture zeitgeist. Ancient accounts that chronicled and recorded the same exact themes mirror almost exactly what we are now seeing in today's predictive programming. Coincidence? I'm hard pressed to think not:

The 1984 horror film C.H.U.D. portrays mutated cannibalistic humanoids that come up from the sewers at night time and prey upon the citizens of NYC:

A winged Draco (Reptilian symbolism) grabbing hold of the Chrysler building in the 1982 horror flim "Q: The winged serpent":

Clive Barkers "Midnight meat train"-an entire movie based on the narrative of an underground realm, connected to NYC's subway system populated by carniverous creatures who enjoy feasting on human flesh and who are protected by their operatives on the surface i.e. police, judges, lawyers etc..:

Interesting books like 'Downsiders' and 'Mole people' have also carried this theme of underground cities and or large populations residing below NYC:

In John Carpenters 'Escape from New york' the 'crazies' are cannibals that reside below the streets of NYC:

In William Johnstones series of books 'Out of the ashes', the 'night people' are a secretive, ages old group of cannibals that feed upon humans and mostly reside below ground in most of America's major cities (where have I heard this before?):

In the 2009 film "Stag Night" – Four guys on a bachelor party get off the subway at a station that shut down in the 70′s and, after watching a transit cop get brutally murdered, find themselves running for their lives beneath the streets of NYC:

Aristocratic hybrid bloodlines, shape-shifting, blood drinking winged 'dracos', hospitals that serve as food banks, subterranean realms below NYC etc..this one has it all:

http://images.wikia.com/underworld/i...f/f1/Evdvd.jpg

The animated television series Futurama has a race of mutants (Reptilian 'Kappa'/Teenage mutant ninja turtles?) living in the sewers of NYC:

HP Lovecraft wrote a short story in the 1920s entitled "The horror at Red hook". In this story the Red Hook neighborhood is built over a vast, subterranean chamber where 'demons' worshiped ancient monsters:

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/...iction/hrh.asp

In the 1997 Horror film 'Mimic' giant cockroaches (an obvious analogy for Reptilians) from the NY sewers learn to emulate human form in order to camouflage themselves, hide in the subways, and eat people:

The main protagonist 'Jacob' ventures off into hidden areas of the NYC subway system and encounters the same demon-esque creatures as seen in other parts of the movie. In fact the whole mental house/underworld scenes in which Jacob is taken on a gurney to a place reminiscent of Hell, appears to take place somewhere below NYC. This movie addresses as a subplot-the secret drug testing/brainwashing programs that were conducted unwittingly on members of the U.S. military:

Last edited by pound; 11-12-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #14
pound

Default Dinosaur extinction event a lie?

Amazing finds in Acambaro, Mexico-33,000 Dinosaur figurines, some depicting interaction with humans and dated to be 2,500 years old:

I was recently watching a fantastic presentation hosted and narrated by Mr. Dave Childress. The name of the program is "Ancient Advanced Technology In Nazca and Peru", and you can watch the full length cut here:

In this documentary aside from discussing the many megalithic ruins in Peru, Childress actually visits and takes a camera crew to the privately owned museum of Dr. Javier Cabrera, the famous owner of the Ica stones (the veracity of which are still in question), which depict men walking along side dinosaurs. In addition to Childress's commentary on the history of the stones, Acambaro, Mexico is briefly mentioned. In Acambaro, in 1945, 33,000 ceramic figurines depicting various sub-species of dinosaurs (some depicting humans interacting with dinosaurs) were discovered buried at the foot of the El Toro mountains. The stones were later authenticated by various universities as dating back to roughly 2,500 years ago! This discovery and the implications then thereof are simply mind blowing. Here is the full article with several links to a photo gallery of the figurines and the complete story:

Quote:
In 1945 Waldemar Julsrud, a German immigrant and knowledgeable archeologist, discovered clay figurines buried at the foot of El Toro Mountain on the outskirts of Acambaro, Guanajuato, Mexico. Eventually over 33,000 ceramic figurines were found near El Toro as well as Chivo Mountain on the other side of town. Similar artifacts found in the area are identified with the Pre-classical Chupicuaro Culture (800 BC to 200 AD).

The authenticity of Julsrud find was challenged because the huge collection included dinosaurs. Many archeologists believe dinosaurs have been extinct for the past 65 million years and man knowledge of them has been limited to the past 200 years. If this is true, man could not possibly have seen and modeled them 2,500 years ago.

During the years 1945 to 1946,Carlos Perea was Director of Archeology, Acambaro zone, for the National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City. In a recorded interview he described Julsrud excavations as unauthorized, as were many similar discoveries made by local farmers, but he had no doubt that the finds were authentic. He acknowledged that he examined the figurines, including dinosaurs, from many different sites. He was present when official excavations were conducted by the National Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. They found many figurines, including dinosaurs, which he described in detail.

In 1954 the Mexican government sent four well known archeologists to investigate. A different but nearby site was selected and a meticulous excavation was begun. Six feet down they found numerous examples of similar figurines and concluded that Julsrud find was authentic. However, three weeks later their report declared the collection to be a fraud because of the fantastic representation of man and dinosaur together.

In 1955 Charles Hapgood, respected1 Professor of Anthropology at the University of New Hampshire, conducted an elaborate investigation including extensive radiometric dating. He was accompanied by Earl Stanley Gardner, former District Attorney of the city of Los Angeles, California and the creator of Perry Mason. They falsified the claim that Julsrud manufactured the figurines, by excavating under the house of the Chief of Police, which was built 25 years before the Julsrud arrived in Mexico. Forty three more examples of the same type were found. Three radiocarbon tests were performed by Isotopes Incorporated of New Jersey resulting in dates of 1640 BC, 4530 BC and 1110 BC. Eighteen samples were subjected to thermoluminescent testing by the University of Pennsylvania, all of which gave dates of approximately 2500 BC. These results were subsequently withdrawn when it was learned that some of the samples were from dinosaurs.

In 1990 an investigation was conducted by Neal Steedy, an independent archeologist who's livelihood depends on contract work from the Mexican government. He arbitrarily selected an excavation site considerably removed from the Julsrud site. Chards were found but no figurines. He commissioned radiocarbon tests for samples from the Julsrud Collection which produced a range of dates from 4000 to 1500 years ago. Then he decided to ignore the results because he claimed the figurines were too soft to last more than 20 years in the ground. He also ignored the fact that many of the acknowledged Chupicuaro pieces are of the same consistency and they survived just fine. Of course, some pieces in the Julsrud collection are beautifully fired. Steedy's effort does more to support Julsrud collection than to refute it. He effectively demonstrates the determination of the establishment to defend evolutionary dogma in the face of the devastating implications of this truly significant find.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-acambaro.htm#photo
Photogallery of 75 dinosaur figurines dating back roughly to 2500 years ago, found in Acambaro, Mexico: http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-acambaro-dinos.htm

Last edited by pound; 11-12-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #15
pound

Default More Hollywood programming-Art imitating reality 4

This post primarily consists of adult themed media targeted toward the sci-fi film audience. By reading between the lines and recgonizing the consistent underlying themes enshrouded within the storylines one can discern a clear message; a message that promotes the idea of the reptilian genetic stream being superior to that of the human genetic stream. Other recurring and persistent narratives include that of hidden realms/alternate dimensions, telepathy, vortexes, humans as a food source, ancient racial feuds between reptiles and humans, reptilian 'aliens' with incredible technology, non-humans with sinister agendas living amongst humans undetected etc..:

Quote:
" DRAGONHEART " starring Dennis Quaid and the voice of Sean Connery as the dragon, echoes this same sentiment. The film ends with the hero gazing towards the stars where the dragon is reunited with his kind."

".Dragonheart is a 1996 fantasy adventure film directed by Rob Cohen. It stars Dennis Quaid, David Thewlis, Pete Postlethwaite, Dina Meyer, and the voice of Sean Connery. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Visual Effects and various other awards in 1996 and 1997. The film also inspired a direct-to-video sequel, Dragonheart: A New Beginning.."

"..In 984 England, the knight Bowen (Dennis Quaid) mentors Saxon prince Einon (Lee Oakes) in the ideals of chivalry in the hope that he will become a better king than his tyrannical father. When the king is killed while suppressing a peasant rebellion, Einon rushes to claim his crown and is accidentally mortally wounded by the peasant girl Kara (Sandra Kovacicova). Einon's mother, Queen Aislinn (Julie Christie), has him taken before a dragon whom she implores to save his life. The dragon replaces Einon's damaged heart with a piece of its own on the promise that Einon will rule with justice and virtue. However, Einon soon becomes as tyrannical as his father, enslaving the former rebels and forcing them to rebuild a Roman castle. Bowen believes that the dragon's heart has twisted Einon, and swears vengeance on all dragons."

"..Bowen stalks another dragon to its cave, but the confrontation ends in a stalemate. The dragon (voiced by Sean Connery) states that it is the last of its kind, and thus if Bowen kills it he will be out of a job. The two form a partnership to defraud local villagers with staged dragon-slayings. Bowen calls the dragon Draco, after the constellation of stars....Kara tries to rally the villagers against Einon, but they instead offer her as a sacrifice to Draco, who takes her to his lair.."

"..Bowen and Draco's next staged dragon-slaying goes poorly and their con is exposed. Draco takes Bowen, Kara, and Gilbert to Avalon, where they take shelter among the tombs of the Knights of the Round Table. Draco reveals the connection between himself and Einon, stating that he hoped giving the prince a piece of his heart would change Einon's nature and reunite the races of Man and Dragon. Through this action Draco hoped to earn a place in his namesake constellation, which is a heaven for dragons who prove their worth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonheart

Quote:
Zane Zaminski (Charlie Sheen), a radio astronomer working for SETI, discovers a extraterrestrial radio signal from Wolf 336, a star 14 light years from Earth. Zane reports this to his supervisor, Phil Gordian (Ron Silver) at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, but Phil dismisses the claims. Zane soon finds that he has been fired over supposed budget cuts, and his name blacklisted preventing him from working at other telescopes. Employed as a residential satellite technician, he creates his own telescope array using an array of his customers' dishes, operating it discreetly from his attic with help of the next-door neighbor boy, Kiki.

Zane relocates the signal, but it is soon drowned out by a terrestrial signal from a Mexican radio station. Zane attempts to tell this to his former coworker, Calvin (Richard Schiff), but finds he has just died suspiciously from carbon monoxide poisoning. Zane travels to Mexico, and finds the radio station recently burnt to the ground. Searching the local area, he comes across a recently built power plant. There, he attempts to help climatologist Ilana Green (Lindsay Crouse) in protecting her atmospheric analysis equipment from the plant's security forces under claims of being on private property, but he is taken into custody as well. There, Ilana explains that the Earth's temperature has risen several degrees in the last few years, exposing the ground in the Arctic Circle, and is investigating the power plant, one of several recently built that appear to be the cause of this increase [The Global Warming scam?]. The two are let go without Ilana's equipment, but not before Zane recognizes one of the guards that looks similar to Phil. As Zane and Ilana regroup and discuss their individual findings, Phil instructs agents, posing as gardeners, to release an alien device in Zane's attic that creates a miniature black hole and consumes all of Zane's equipment before disappearing. Zane leaves Ilana for the evening and goes to investigate the power plant, unaware that she is soon killed by a deadly scorpion planted in her room.

At the plant, Zane discovers it is a front for a large underground alien base. The aliens, though humanoid, are able to disguise themselves with an external skin to look human and infiltrate into society. Zane finds the bases periodically expels large amounts of emissions into the atmosphere. Zane is quickly discovered but escapes back into the nearby town, and attempts to convince the local officer of the issue. However, the disguised guards soon bring Ilana's body to the police station, making Zane a suspect in her death; Zane escapes and smuggles himself back into the United States. He accosts Phil on the JPL grounds, forcing Phil to admit that the aliens are trying to raise the Earth's temperature to not only kill off humans but make the planet hospitable for themselves. Unknown to Phil at the time, Zane had planted a recording device to capture this conversation; Phil sends his agents to try to stop Zane once he discovers this.

Zane returns home to find his equipment missing, and determines the only way to broadcast the tape is to travel to a nearby telescope and beam the signal directly to a television satellite to broadcast it around the world. With the help of his girlfriend Char (Teri Polo) and Kiki, he travels to the telescope. Phil and his agents soon arrive, disabling control of the telescope from the main control room. Zane leaves the tape with Kiki and instructs him to transmit it when he gives the order, and then he and Char sneak over to the telescope's base and bar themselves in the control room. Zane makes the necessary adjustments and tells Kiki to active the tape, but Kiki reveals himself to be an alien agent, and opens the door to allow Phil inside and confiscate the tape himself.

Phil and his agents ram down the door to the telescope room with a van, but Zane freezes them with cryogenic gases. As he works to free the tape stuck in Phil's frozen jacket, one of the agents drops a spherical device that begins to create another singularity within the room. Zane and Char escape through the telescope's optical path before the device consumes most of the telescope base, safely recovering on the collapsed dish. There, they see Kiki, and Zane tells him to tell the aliens that he will soon broadcast this tape; they watch as Kiki runs off. In the film's epilogue, Zane's conversation with Phil is broadcasted across the globe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arrival_(film)

Quote:
" ENEMY MINE " Starring Dennis Quaid and Louis Gosset Jr. The motion picture, depicts a reptilian and earth human as enemies, drawn together by mutual survival. A strong emphasis is placed on the human characters determination to examine the reptilian "aliens" ancestry, culture and his own ability to transcend fear and hatred of the unknown. Although different in physiology, the human and reptilian characters discover that their religious beliefs are linked by commonalties. The film also touches upon the androgynous physical characteristics of the humanoid-reptilians when the "Drac" gives birth to a child. The promotional poster for the films says it best... "Enemies because they were taught to be....Allies because they had to be, Brothers because they dared to be" This film is must see!"

"Enemy Mine is a 1985 science fiction film based on the story of the same title by Barry B. Longyear. It was produced by 20th Century Fox, directed by Wolfgang Petersen, and starred Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett, Jr."

"In the late 21st century, an interstellar war between humans (associated as the Bilateral Terran Alliance, or BTA) and Dracs (a reptilian humanoid race) is being fought. On July 11, 2092, Human pilot Willis E. Davidge (Dennis Quaid) and Drac pilot Jeriba Shigan (Louis Gossett, Jr.) engage in a spacecraft battle which results in both crash-landing on Fyrine IV, a strange, dark alien world with two moons, a breathable atmosphere, water, and bizarre animal life. After initial hostilities, the two eventually learn to cooperate in order to survive.

...Davidge, haunted by dreams of spaceships landing on the planet, leaves in search of help. He finds signs of a human presence, but learns that the planet has been periodically visited by human miners known as "Scavengers," who employ Dracs as slave labor [the story has been switched here]. He returns to warn Jeriba (whom Davidge nicknames "Jerry") only to discover that Jeriba is pregnant; (Dracs reproduce asexually with no control over timing of conception)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Mine_(film)

Quote:
" V " the made for television movie and series. Humans become threatened by a deceitful race of reptilians who arrive disguised as harbingers of peace, befriend human authorities and end up fighting groups of non-believing militia in the name of law and order. (NOTE: It is curious to note that two unaired episodes contained scenes which incorporated two concepts regarding the reptilian alien phenomena that have only recently come to light within the UFO research community. a) A second division of the reptilian alien race exists which are benevolent in their actions, are allies of the human "non-believers" and sworn enemies of the "visitor" aggressive reptilians, and b) the reptilian aliens were shown slipping back and forth from an alternate dimension. These two concepts, although never presented to the public, later surfaced as key factors regarding the modern reptilian alien perspective.)"

"V (or V: The Original Miniseries) is a two-part science fiction television miniseries, written and directed by Kenneth Johnson. First shown in 1983, it initiated the science fiction franchise concerning aliens known as "The Visitors" trying to gain control of Earth."

"A race of aliens arrive on Earth in a fleet of 50 huge, saucer-shaped motherships, which hover over major cities across the world. They reveal themselves on the roof of the United Nations building in New York City, appearing human but requiring special glasses to protect their eyes and having a distinctive resonance to their voices. Referred to as the Visitors, they reach out in friendship, ostensibly seeking the help of humans to obtain chemicals and minerals needed to aid their ailing world. In return, the Visitors promise to share their advanced technology with humanity. The governments of Earth accept the arrangement, and the Visitors, commanded by their leader John and his deputy Diana, begin to gain considerable influence with human authorities.

...Television journalist cameraman Michael Donovan covertly boards one of the Visitors' motherships and discovers that beneath their human-like facade (they wear a thin, synthetic skin and human-like contact lenses in public), the aliens are actually carnivorous reptilian humanoids preferring to eat live food such as rodents and birds. Donovan records some of his findings on videotape and escapes from the mothership with the evidence, but just as the exposé is about to air on television, the broadcast is interrupted by the Visitors who have taken control of the media. Their announcement makes Donovan a fugitive, pursued by both the police and the Visitors.

..Scientists around the world continue to be persecuted, both to discredit them (as the part of the human population most likely to discover the Visitors' secrets) and to distract the rest of the population with a scapegoat to whom they could attribute their fears."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1983_miniseries)

*The storyline of "Dreamscape" is reminiscent of what many actual psychics have said they are able to see and sense. The movie also alludes to actual CIA dream experimentation programs.*

DI member 5150 writes:

Quote:
Years ago (2006) when I started seeking info. on a very cold case I happened upon a number of psychics. If you read Michelle Whitedove's books you will know she writes about "seeing" a reptilian shapeshift and is a very gifted psychic who won America's Psychic Challenge beating out 16,000 psychics to even be in the challenge and then win. David Icke is telling the truth when he states that very gifted psychics can see the reptilian shapeshift. It's probably like seeing someone's aura/soul. Some can see; some cannot. Personally I believe because after all where do Gargoyles come from. Or in the book Slow Death the guy draws pics of a giant lizard torturing women-this is a true story that was on Monte. Also Mothers Against Satanic Ritual Abuse stated the victims were synonymous on seeing reptilian shapeshifts, and in The Girl Who Played With Fire a reptilian shapeshift is described of lisbeth Salander by her very, very psychic 1/2 brother. Too many mentions to discount.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=317

Quote:
" DREAMSCAPE " (1984) Starring Dennis Quaid, Max von Sydow, Christopher Plummer, Eddie Albert, Kate Capshaw and George Wendt. A psychic (Dennis Quaid) avoids using his powers to live a normal life. An old colleague conducting "Dreamlinking" research (projecting one's consciousness into another persons dream) gets Quaid to participate. Another psychic participant begins to murder people through their dreams. Quaid fights the murdering psychic in the Presidents dream. As they battle, the murderer assumes the shape of a humanoid-reptilian, attacking Quaid with extreme ferocity."

"Psychic Alex Gardner (Dennis Quaid) was the 19-year-old prime subject of a scientific research project documenting his psychic ability, but in the midst of the study he disappeared and has since been using his talents solely for personal gain, which lately consists mainly of gambling and womanizing.

...Alex is blackmailed into joining Novotny’s project that he (Novotny) intended to use for a benevolent purpose as a clinic to diagnose and treat sleep disorders, particularly in the form of nightmares, but the project has been hijacked by Bob Blair (Christopher Plummer), a powerful government agent with possible CIA ties, though it is never clearly revealed in the film. Alex eventually discovers that he is actually involved in a U.S. government-funded project to use this dream-linking technique for assassination."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamscape_(film)

Quote:
"To Serve Man" is a science fiction short story written by Damon Knight. It first appeared in the November 1950 issue of Galaxy Science Fiction and has been reprinted a number of times, including in Frontiers in Space (1955), Far Out (1961) and The Best of Damon Knight (1976).[1] The title is a double entendre, meaning either "to perform a service for humanity" or "to serve a human as food."

"..The story is set in what appears to be the present time (i.e., 1950), in cold war America, and is told in first-person narrative by a United Nations translator. The story opens at a special session of the UN where three alien emissaries, the pig-like "Kanamit," are testifying that the purpose of their mission to Earth is "to bring to you the peace and plenty which we ourselves enjoy, and which we have in the past brought to other races throughout the galaxy." The aliens soon supply Earth with cheap unlimited power, a device that suppresses explosions, and drugs for prolonging life. As a further token of friendship, they allow humans to visit their home planet via ten-year "exchange groups."

A friend of the narrator, a UN translator named Gregori ["Grigori"=Watchers=reptilians], steals one of the Kanamit books, and he and the narrator attempt to translate it, via a basic Kanamit-English dictionary provided by the aliens. After some weeks, they determine that the title is "To Serve Man." Two weeks later, the narrator returns from a trip to find Gregori distraught. Gregori says that he has translated the first paragraph of the book: "It's a cookbook," he says.

*This short story was made into a Twilight zone episode:

http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo...video_id=35956

Quote:
" BABYLON 5 " the television sci-fi series, emphasizes the unity between the warrior humans and the humanoid-reptilian "NARNS" in an effort to fight mutual enemies. They are a warrior species.."

"The "Babylon 5" universe deals with numerous armed conflicts which range on an interstellar scale. The story begins in the aftermath of a war which brought the human race to the brink of extinction, caused by a misunderstanding during a first contact situation.[34] The Babylon 5 station is subsequently built in order to foster peace through diplomacy, described as the "last, best hope for peace" in the opening credits monologue during its first three seasons. Wars between separate alien civilizations are featured. The conflict between the Narn [reptilian humanoids] and the Centauri is followed from its beginnings as a minor territorial dispute amplified by historical animosity, through to its end, in which weapons of mass destruction are employed to subjugate and enslave an entire planet."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5

Last edited by pound; 11-12-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 13-12-2011, 03:56 AM   #16
mountainwarrior

pound thank you, you found things ive never seen or heard about before, i want to make this the biggest archive of reptilian information on this website, on this planet, and in this universe, you are my partner ;p

Seven Little Monsters And a Baby (sounds like a NWO halloween party LOL, or did they just change the name from the classic movie 3 men and a baby to something more satanic?)

notice the obvious reptilian features on the humanoid 'monster' characters

following this show is another kids tv show called

´Monster By Mistake´

"Monster By Mistake is a computer animated series that tells a tale of enchantment set in a contemporary world.

Warren Patterson is an 8-year-old boy with allergies who has been enchanted by a magical jewel from a mysterious parallel world. Because of a spell that goes awry, Warren turns into a 7-foot-tall blue monster whenever he sneezes. He can´t return to his normal form until he sneezes again, and it´s anyone´s guess when that may happen! Warren and his older sister Tracy also have to deal with the wicked Gorgool who wants to steal the jewel and use it for his own evil purposes; as well as the other unpredictable spells emanating from the jewel and its accompanying Book of Spells. Luckily, the kids have the help of their friend Johnny B. Dead, a ghost of a musician who secretly lives in the Patterson´s attic. Warren and Tracy´s parents are oblivious to all the magical happenings occurring under their roof, which makes for unending comic possibilities."

I´ll repeat that in case you didn´t read it properly...

"8-year-old boy with allergies who has been enchanted by a magical jewel from a mysterious parallel world. Because of a spell that goes awry, Warren turns into a 7-foot-tall blue monster whenever he sneezes"
Old 13-12-2011, 04:02 AM   #17
mountainwarrior

a monster by mistake ? what the flipping fuck ?

the song basically describes a human boy shapeshifting into a reptilian?

this is fucking crazy

what we need to do is find out who these skum bags are that are making these shows and prove how they are connected to the underground bloodline cult running the planet. thing is their mind control is so advanced they are experts at hiding that shit, guess that makes them cowards, cause i aint hiding shit, and im not afraid to die.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #18
mountainwarrior

expect some comedy and expect some rants by me throughout this thread, i want some from you pound, speak your mind, more people will be able to relate if we act like our true selves, little mini rants and blogs throughout our posts, i want to hear your thoughts and feelings and all your little comedic comments, i get mad alot when i find out new evidence of reptilians, mind control, illuminati crime, i also laugh alot, and i mean alot, sometimes i cry when i find out some of these reptilian crimes against humanity, sometimes i laugh until i cry, sometimes i lose my mind and go crazy, a emotion the satanic bloodlines know well, psychopathic asshats.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #19
mountainwarrior

watch fight club after reading this profound article it will be a whole new movie watching experience, i guaranfuckingtee it, this thread is all about reptilians, and everything they have done to FUCK UP THIS PLANET, which i have become a expert at, unwillingly.

i dont want anything to do with mind control or mind control research or satanic rituals or NWO psyops or any of that BS

just turns out this is what im good at, so this is what i do

some people are plumbers, doctors, politicians

i expose ancient alien black magick satanic, masonic, blueblood dog fucking cults

that`s my job

'Fight Club': Secrets of Janus Programming
by Uri Dowbenko

When you see Fight Club, you’ll have "front row seats for the theater of destruction."

Ostensibly a movie about underground ultimate fighting, Fight Club is actually an externalized psychodrama and the best illustration of the internal workings of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) victim ever made.

Narrated by the wimpy antihero (Edward Norton), Fight Club begins as the savage Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) forces a gun into his mouth. The rest of the movie is an extended flashback until the end, as the Narrator in a deadpan voice-over describes his life in a nightmarish first person rant.

The super-alienated Narrator works as a zombified analyst for a big car company. He suffers from insomnia, and a doctor, in a spoof of new age medicine, tells him to chew some valerian and get some rest.
Since his bean-counter job is to figure out how many customer deaths will warrant a product recall, he spends the rest of his time compulsively ordering home furnishings for his apartment.

Driven by his consumer cult addiction, he starts attending support group meetings to counteract his anomie. "Losing all hope is freedom," says the Narrator. "I became addicted to groups," he continues, visiting a different 12-step group every night. There he meets a fellow traveler like himself, the chain-smoking spiky rat-haired Marla (Helena Bonham Carter).

Later on a plane he meets Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt), who wears retro-seventies clothes and has a Woody Woodpecker haircut himself. Tyler sneers at him and his meaningless lifestyle, adding "you have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh."

When his apartment is blown up, he moves into Tyler’s place. It looks like a crack house, a dilapidated war-zone mansion with cracked ceilings and a flooded basement. "I didn’t know if he owned it or if he was squatting," he quips.

Tyler makes liposuction-based soap which he sells to toney boutiques, or as he put it, "we were selling the women their fat asses back to them."

All night, meanwhile, the boys have organized an underground bare knuckle boxing club with other disaffected youth. The Narrator says, "every evening I died and every evening I was born again." It’s S&M Chic with homoerotic undertones. Black and Blue Psycho-Boys beat each other till they drop. "’In Tyler we trust’ was their motto," says the Narrator.

As a mind controlled cult leader with "franchises" in every major city, the skinhead followers prepare for Project Mayhem, a plan to blow-up the infrastructure of American life. "What’s the difference between performance art and sabotage?" is the question. The house has become a Death Cult war room.

According to recovered survivors of mind control, Fight Club is the story of someone who discovers he has so-called Janus-End Times Programming.

The Ed Norton character is a "sleeper," or programmed mind control victim, triggered to perform certain activities of chaos, disruption and murder, AKA Project Mayhem in the film.

"Rule Number One," says the Brad Pitt character in the movie. "Nobody talks about Fight Club." The subtext is simple – nobody talks about mind control. Especially as a causative agent in America today.
The Brad Pitt role itself is the raging "alter," one of the split-off personalities, which characterizes MPD, renamed DID, or Dissociative Identity Disorder.

According to DSM IV, the psychiatrists’ guide to mental disease, DID is characterized by "the presence of two or more distinct personality states that recurrently take control of behavior. There is an inability to recall important personal information, the extent of which is too great to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness. The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of substance or a general medical condition."(p.484)

The technology of trauma-based mind control programming has advanced rapidly since Nazi "doctor" Josef Mengele conducted research on thousands of twins and other hapless victims in Germany during World War II.

Known as "The Angel of Death," Mengele was one of many military scientists and medical researchers secretly exfiltrated into the US, where they continued to practice their black arts.

"Ed Norton’s insomnia represents his ‘unknown’ activities," says Annie McKenna, in a recent e-mail interview. She is the author of Paperclip Dolls, a first-hand account of mind control abuse, the atrocities she underwent, and her subsequent therapy and recovery (http://www.paperclipdolls.com), McKenna says she was stunned by the accurate portrayal of MPD and mind control programming in the movie.

"I think the most important message [for me] was that the rage alter [represented by Brad Pitt] taking over was not going to happen to me...I found it was very intense message and ending," she continues. "That part where the Ed Norton character realized his insomnia was actually because he was being Tyler, instead of sleeping, was so real. I wonder if the author knew how real that was."

"The movie was about Brad Pitt (the rage alter) slowly taking over the formerly dominant personality," writes McKenna. "And look what it related to – organized armies and destruction. Like New World Order stuff. It was very intense programming that was planned for the year 2000."

McKenna says she doesn’t know if this programming is peculiar to Project Monarch victims or if it’s Illuminati programming. "I just know I got two messages and I don’t know if one is a cover for the other," she continues. "One is self-destruction, but usually accompanied by taking others with us."

"This you have been seeing in the news all over the country, but I’m sure mainstream America would have a hard time seeing that as programmed mind control victims. The second message is a job in the New World Order."

"This was the meaning of Project Monarch," says McKenna, referring to the infamous government mind control project. "Birth to death programming, ‘death’ being the end of ‘me,’ whoever ‘me’ was when the programming took over, and new alters took over the conscious self, responding to automatic pilot programming."

"The end is so unsettling because the Norton character tries to commit suicide, part of the year 2000 programming, but he survives. Unfortunately his alter completed the NOW mission he had [blowing up the buildings]. So it was a totally ironic ending," says McKenna.
Ed Norton’s character undergoes a PF (Programming Failure). It occurs "when the programming doesn’t take, or a person goes psychotic, so you have to put them down" says another former mind control programmer.

Fight Club director David Fincher (Alien 3, Seven and The Game) is obviously gearing up to do the next US Army recruiting commercials. Who else could capture the S&M fantasies of military life? The fascist rituals of shaving hair and institutional brutality have never been so lovingly filmed.

In Meet Joe Black, Brad Pitt played Death. In Fight Club, he plays the Antichrist, spewing Satanic Zen lines like, "If our fathers could do what they did [abandoning their children], what does that tell you about God?"

His character, a multipersonality alter, is raging at the mind control atrocities and the perpetrators that created his system.
Interestingly enough, Edward Norton’s first big role was in Primal Fear. He played a psychopathic former altar boy accused of murdering a Chicago archbishop. Richard Gere played the attorney who defended him very successfully.

Fight Club is a movie about mind control. Think Raising Cain on bad acid. Or an ironic hip update of A Clockwork Orange.

It’s also a ceremonial psychodrama, intent on the engineering of the mind, as seemingly normal individuals are transformed into mind-controlled robotic assassin-bombers.

Will it trigger other "sleepers" to fulfill their "tasking"? Only time will tell. But the final explosion, which blows up the Century City skyline of L.A., is like an Illuminati slap in the face.

No matter how many mind control survivors get deprogrammed – the Illuminati are telling you – there will always be somebody that comes through and fulfills his or her "project" for the New World Order.
Fight Club lets you peek into a secret world. It ain’t pretty, but the next time you hear about a lone nut assassin or a lone nut bomber….

Think Mind Control.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:20 AM   #20
mountainwarrior

``everytime i sneeze i turn into a reptilian monster by mistake`

really, sounds like shapeshifting to me