Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #181
Inactive

Debate this!

1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:33 AM   #182
noewhan

Debate about the authenticity of the One Dollar Bill & Novus Ordum Seclorum.
Maybe joe911 thinks the bill was never printed. It's just in our heads, right?

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:54 AM   #183
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Debate about the authenticity of the One Dollar Bill & Novus Ordum Seclorum.
Maybe joe911 thinks the bill was never printed. It's just in our heads, right?
Hehe, that is a good one. Had forgotten about that.

Quote:
The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order," for which the Latin would be Novus Ordo Mundi.
It is also the beginning of democracy which seems to be the final choice for the NWO. I think they were undecided whether it should be communism or democracy. In my country (Denmark) I think we were won over to democracy only because the US gave a big wad of dollars to all who choose democracy.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #184
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
he says the Illuminati are "bringing about the dawn of a new day which is world communism" - well they're doing a pretty shit job of it if that's the case...

...It's like when people claim the Illuminati want to bring about world war III - what the fuck for???

...I hope this post hasn't come across as rude. I am just really struggling to get my head round this Maxwell stuff because it makes no sense to me - maybe I just don't 'get it' I dunno.
A shitty job which enabled them to steal over 50 trillion. Yeh, shitty job.

War always = profit for TPTB.

It is confusing. Made to be. It also depends on who's explaining the situation. Maxwell is good, but not the best.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 11-01-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #185
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
A shitty job which enabled them to steal over 50 trillion. Yeh, shitty job.

War always = profit for TPTB.

It is confusing. Made to be. It also depends on who's explaining the situation. Maxwell is good, but not the best.
I don't think it's confusing, I think it's nonsensical.
Like I said, maybe I don't 'get it', but Maxwell seems to me to have got well carried away with himself chasing windmills. He seems to have a very cavalier attitude to checking his facts too.

Some people do make money off wars, but wars are destructive, unpredictable and can adversely affect rich and powerful people too. I don't think anyone, no matter how powerful, wants bombs falling anywhere near where they live.
World War II was the most destructive conflict in human history - one can only speculate at the devastation a conflict on that scale would cause now.
I think there is an apocalyptic strain in this kind of stuff that reminds me of end-times Christianity.

I don't get what's supposed to be so amazing about the dollar bill either.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #186
noewhan

Quote:
Like I said, maybe I don't 'get it', but Maxwell seems to me to have got well carried away with himself chasing windmills. He seems to have a very cavalier attitude to checking his facts too.

Some people do make money off wars, but wars are destructive, unpredictable and can adversely affect rich and powerful people too. I don't think anyone, no matter how powerful, wants bombs falling anywhere near where they live.
World War II was the most destructive conflict in human history - one can only speculate at the devastation a conflict on that scale would cause now.
I think there is an apocalyptic strain in this kind of stuff that reminds me of end-times Christianity.

Some say Maxwell is controlled, and he might be to an extent.

Wars are destructive, I don't disagree. But then again, what kind of war? Since WW2 there have been many developments in slow death weapons (in food & drink) or Neutron bombs, which Jimmy Carter agreed to use for depopulation.

The all seeing eye of Lucifer might not amaze you. It surely doesn't amaze me. But not in your sense. It's a very old symbol, and it's just a way of cults, they brand what they want to own - or think they own.

I'm no pro.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #187
kblood

Quote:

Why wars? Well the Rothschild found the best way to get their banks into other countries, and gain control of the banks they had. Wars.

Wars are destructive? Indeed and that really kicks off the economy. Banks do not thrive when the market becomes fat and predictable. They do not thrive when buildings and cars get to last as long as expected. Or maybe you thought so? And it is easier to convince a country that they should borrow money from then, when the country just spent all their capital on rebuilding after a war. In fact they value exactly this much more than profit, because they know it is a very worthwhile investment in the long run. To own a country through its debt that is.

This Maxwell person does not exactly sound like he is spot on though. Or maybe he wrote what he did 50-70 years ago? Sounds like it might have been true back then. But they still had archived just about every planned goal in the Protocols of Zion after WW2. The state of Israel, International armies, control of the banks and bank control of many more countries. And many more goals that I probably already went into in the thread were I did some more extensive research into these Protocols of Zion.

And it probably is not so strange if it reminds you of end time Christianity, since the Revelations part of the Bible (oh wait, that is not part of the Bible), but that part is about the apocalypse, and people today still believe in it. Even help create it. Jews are likely to suffer even more for it, because there are people like the Rothschild family having these goals. Not that the Jews are and / or will be the only to suffer.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #188
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Why wars? Well the Rothschild found the best way to get their banks into other countries, and gain control of the banks they had. Wars.

Wars are destructive? Indeed and that really kicks off the economy. Banks do not thrive when the market becomes fat and predictable. They do not thrive when buildings and cars get to last as long as expected. Or maybe you thought so? And it is easier to convince a country that they should borrow money from then, when the country just spent all their capital on rebuilding after a war. In fact they value exactly this much more than profit, because they know it is a very worthwhile investment in the long run. To own a country through its debt that is.

This Maxwell person does not exactly sound like he is spot on though. Or maybe he wrote what he did 50-70 years ago? Sounds like it might have been true back then. But they still had archived just about every planned goal in the Protocols of Zion after WW2. The state of Israel, International armies, control of the banks and bank control of many more countries. And many more goals that I probably already went into in the thread were I did some more extensive research into these Protocols of Zion.

And it probably is not so strange if it reminds you of end time Christianity, since the Revelations part of the Bible (oh wait, that is not part of the Bible), but that part is about the apocalypse, and people today still believe in it. Even help create it. Jews are likely to suffer even more for it, because there are people like the Rothschild family having these goals. Not that the Jews are and / or will be the only to suffer.
well said.

but ...isnt denmark a monarchy?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #189
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:

Well I'm not an expert on banking (or the history of the Rothchilds) - in fact I'm not hot on economics at all - so I'm not really in any position to start going on about exactly what makes banks turn a profit, the last 100 years of their history or a review of post war finances. Though I didn't think countries actually spent all their capital on rebuilding - I thought the world bank played a big part in that.
And this kind of suggests banks were behind the world wars. Which is news to me.

Quote:
The videos I were commenting on were pretty recent - they were going on about Obama.
The Protocols are bullshit. I don't even know why people think they're uncannily prescient or remotely convincing - the satire they plagiarised was designed to resonate with people in the 19th century - the sort of themes within them people commonly cite are not new. I don't think it's coincidence they include an attack on liberalism - that very much fits with the times.
And they are unequivocally supposed to be about the Jews. That's dandy if people are into Jew theories, but that's who they were written to target. And loads of it is just obvious cack, e.g. -

Quote:
FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE HAS BEEN DECLARED EVERYWHERE, SO THAT NOW ONLY YEARS DIVIDE US FROM THE MOMENT OF THE COMPLETE WRECKING OF THAT CHRISTIAN RELIGION: as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them, but it would be premature to speak of this now. We shall set clericalism and clericals into such narrow frames as to make their influence move in retrogressive proportion to its former progress.
Apart from the fact it's just obvious bollocks, it just reeks of playing to its audience.
Quote:
Well I agree some people might want to help the apocalypse along if they're into that kind of stuff.
But I'm thinking in terms of the huge apocalypse that is always just around the corner, the master plan always just about to come to fruition and the incorporation of everything into the big conspiracy. A lot of the stuff you get today is just rehashed versions of stuff from 100 years ago or more.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #190
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk

What do we owe the honour posting on a different topic for once must be a blue moon.

I agree, banks make enough killings on Mortgages plus other borrowing alone.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #191
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Let's face it with crazy insane religions and political movements is enough and has been a part of history the cause of disgareements and wars long before any hidden hand or NWO etc. What I'm trying to say divsions have always been there and no need for any hidden hands to interfere to cause division.

People blame the CIA/MI5 Masons etc for all the world's evils (it's bullshit wars and divisions etc have been around long before any of these groups existed)
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #192
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Let's face it with crazy insane religions and political movements is enough and has been a part of history the cause of disgareements and wars long before any hidden hand or NWO etc. What I'm trying to say divsions have always been there and no need for any hidden hands to interfere to cause division.

People blame the CIA/MI5 Masons etc for all the world's evils (it's bullshit wars and divisions etc have been around long before any of these groups existed)
Well I think I'd agree that divisions are very old and people are pretty good at them - just look at the bitch fight you're having on that separatism thread.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:24 AM   #193
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
well said.

but ...isnt denmark a monarchy?
It is. Not sure what you are hinting at with that, but Denmark has been a monarchy for centuries. Still very possible to control a country with money, and at least the last 50 years it seems our royal family is mostly there for show. They do have very real power because if there is people the queen did not like personally she seems to be signing agreements on just about everything that happens. She could just stop doing that, no more passport and that sort of thing. Also most political decisions have to be accepted by the queen.

All that said Denmark is still a democracy, and became so very much because the US gave "aid to countries in need after the war", because USA was by far the strongest economy after WW2. To get the economy going again they gave these aid packages, meaning money if you choose or keep choosing democracy.

Quote:
Well I'm not an expert on banking (or the history of the Rothchilds) - in fact I'm not hot on economics at all - so I'm not really in any position to start going on about exactly what makes banks turn a profit, the last 100 years of their history or a review of post war finances. Though I didn't think countries actually spent all their capital on rebuilding - I thought the world bank played a big part in that.
And this kind of suggests banks were behind the world wars. Which is news to me.
Yes, Rothschild profits very well from war, and usually supports both sides. It makes them care less about who wins or looses, they are still likely to loan more money from them after.

Quote:
The videos I were commenting on were pretty recent - they were going on about Obama.
The Protocols are bullshit. I don't even know why people think they're uncannily prescient or remotely convincing - the satire they plagiarised was designed to resonate with people in the 19th century - the sort of themes within them people commonly cite are not new. I don't think it's coincidence they include an attack on liberalism - that very much fits with the times.
And they are unequivocally supposed to be about the Jews. That's dandy if people are into Jew theories, but that's who they were written to target. And loads of it is just obvious cack, e.g. -
Then please link these similarities with that French satire? I have not been able to find it in its actual text form, and as I stated in the thread were I researched these protocols, even if they were a plagiarism it does not at all change the fact that they did foretell the next 50-100 years very detailed.

I take it you have not read them and compared them with historical facts since you still take the conclusion Wiki and other sources try to make us believe. The protocols really speak for them selves, and if they did not originate as the protocols that would explain a lot.

Apart from the fact it's just obvious bollocks, it just reeks of playing to its audience. [/QUOTE]

This part is not about a quote of something I wrote it seems. Cant answer it.

Quote:
Well I agree some people might want to help the apocalypse along if they're into that kind of stuff.
But I'm thinking in terms of the huge apocalypse that is always just around the corner, the master plan always just about to come to fruition and the incorporation of everything into the big conspiracy. A lot of the stuff you get today is just rehashed versions of stuff from 100 years ago or more.
Yes, the game plan never really changes much and they are just perfecting how to control the world. Not that I do believe they are succeeding that well or in the end, I am just saying some of these things does happen for a reason. And those reasons are rather obvious when you research these things.

Just like these protocols, they have been debunked so many times, but always in the same way. They are a plagiarism of a satire from some other country. Well woop di doo. Then whatever it was plagiarizing was very spot on then, although I doubt whatever it was plagiarizing said the Jews would get their country back. I am not saying the Jews control the world, it seems strange to me that Israel does not even seem to be populated much by real Jews. Most of them are German Jews. I have even heard most real Jews have a hard time getting to Israel even these days, but that is a rumor and I have no facts to support it other than a lack or dark skinned Jews in Israel.

And it ought to be obvious that both Jesus and the Jews ought to have dark skin, but for some reason that changes at some point. I am guessing after Rome adopted the Jesus religion they thought it more appropriate to depict him as white. That is almost off subject but does show how most the history of our world truly is told by those who won. Whether it was wars, financially or politically.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #194
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Yes, Rothschild profits very well from war, and usually supports both sides. It makes them care less about who wins or looses, they are still likely to loan more money from them after.
I am not sure what you mean by "supports both sides".
Any form of business will be liable to deal with any side if they can though because they exist to make money.

Quote:
Then please link these similarities with that French satire? I have not been able to find it in its actual text form, and as I stated in the thread were I researched these protocols, even if they were a plagiarism it does not at all change the fact that they did foretell the next 50-100 years very detailed.

I take it you have not read them and compared them with historical facts since you still take the conclusion Wiki and other sources try to make us believe. The protocols really speak for them selves, and if they did not originate as the protocols that would explain a lot.
You can read the dialogue here and form your own conclusion
http://www.notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html

I don't think they did foretell the next 50-100 years. This passage in the dialogue

Quote:
I would divide into three or four categories the papers devoted to my power. In the first rank, I would place a certain number of newspapers whose tone would be frankly official and which -- at every turn -- would defend my actions to the limit. These would not be, let me tell you, the ones that would have the most influence on public opinion. In the second rank, I would place another phalanx of newspapers whose character would no longer be official and whose mission would be to rally to my power the masses of lukewarm or indifferent people who accept without scruple what exists, but do not go beyond their political religion.

It is in the following categories of newspapers that the most powerful levers of my power would be found. Here the official or unofficial tone would be completely lost -- in appearance, of course -- because the newspapers of which I speak would all be attached by the same chain to my government: a visible chain for some; an invisible one to others. I would not undertake to tell you what would be their number, because I would assign a dedicated organ to each opinion, in each party; I would have an aristocratic organ in the aristocratic party, a republican organ in the republican party, a revolutionary organ in the revolutionary party, an anarchist organ -- if need be -- in the anarchist party. Like the God Vishnu, my press would have a hundred arms and these arms would place their hands upon all the nuances of opinion throughout the entire country. One would be of my party without knowing it. Those who believe they speak their language would [actually] be speaking mine; those who believe they were acting in their party would be acting in mine; those who believe they were marching under their flag would be marching under mine.
is one the Protocols rips off (IIRC the Protocols also uses the reference to the many arms of Vishnu, a bit odd for zealous power mad Jews)

And what it's saying will have similar resonance. Except it's intended as a commentary directly relevant to the time it was published in.

Quote:
This part is not about a quote of something I wrote it seems. Cant answer it.
It was a quote from the Protocols.

Quote:
Yes, the game plan never really changes much and they are just perfecting how to control the world. Not that I do believe they are succeeding that well or in the end, I am just saying some of these things does happen for a reason. And those reasons are rather obvious when you research these things.
Quote:
Just like these protocols, they have been debunked so many times, but always in the same way. They are a plagiarism of a satire from some other country. Well woop di doo. Then whatever it was plagiarizing was very spot on then, although I doubt whatever it was plagiarizing said the Jews would get their country back. I am not saying the Jews control the world, it seems strange to me that Israel does not even seem to be populated much by real Jews. Most of them are German Jews. I have even heard most real Jews have a hard time getting to Israel even these days, but that is a rumor and I have no facts to support it other than a lack or dark skinned Jews in Israel.
No Jews getting their country back was not plagiarised - the Dialogue isn't about Jews, and the return to Israel has always been a big theme in Judaism. I suppose ultimately you're going to get back to 'there's no such thing as coincidences' or things happened they way they did because they did. Which really leads to you to the causation of events. Like some people think that Israel happening after world war II means something about the causation of the Holocaust (or a holohoax). People will always debate the causation of events, but fundamentally it's about what we know about what has happened and why. And I think these are very large and complicated subjects with loads of different factors.
I think another issue is that of weighting. I tend to think people get carried away with the significance of Israel globally. Partially because of Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians, attack on Lebanon etc and great antipathy towards it from Muslims and partially because of the wealth of Jew related conspiracy material on the internet (and the crossover between them) , there is a massive volume of stuff going on about Zionists/Jews online. People are going to respond to what's in front of them in the same way they will talk about what's in the daily paper.
I think they can be criticised in other ways, such as their generalised nature and really uselessness as some kind of actual practical plan. Some themes in both just show political preoccupations of the time - like I said, the attack on liberalism is a prime example. If satire is judged to be spot on then that's what satire endeavours to be.
Aside from it being set in overt totalitarianism, 1984 is very perceptive and resonates with people, as evidenced by the amount of concepts it has brought into the English language, like "Orwellian", "Big Brother state", "doublethink" etc. But I think it would be ludicrous to suggest it's anything other than a novel by a clever bloke.
I don't know anything about Israel being 'mostly German Jews'. How many actually went to Israel?
I'm not sure what a "real" Jew is supposed to be.

Quote:
And it ought to be obvious that both Jesus and the Jews ought to have dark skin, but for some reason that changes at some point. I am guessing after Rome adopted the Jesus religion they thought it more appropriate to depict him as white. That is almost off subject but does show how most the history of our world truly is told by those who won. Whether it was wars, financially or politically.
I suppose at a fundamental level - beyond a white Jesus being the obvious choice when Europe was fundamentally racist - you're going to have a tendency to portray you Lord and Saviour, who was a man, as looking like you. One of the Tower of Babel pictures I posted earlier is a medieval one that has all the dudes looking like medieval Europeans - it might not even have occurred to have them looking like anything else. I don't think that's about 'who won' as opposed to making your myths fit your location and culture. I'd say modern Christians will tend to know Jesus would have been a dark skinned chap, but I happened to see a fairly recent Mormon video a while ago and Jesus still looked like a model Aryan.
Given some Jews are converts and Jews spread out all over the world, I don't see why they should be expected to be dark skinned.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #195
hadabusa
Banned

hey,kb, you misquoted me twice there,np,just saying.

merely mentioned monarchy bc youve said democracy

dogmilk, you mustnt understand economy to know theres something unfair when some ppl print "money" out of nothing(holding monopoly ), and issue it as debt(2be paid back with interest,hence pyramid system or unpayable debt).
while the peasants/wageslaves are paid with that "money " for labour.
to pay back interest, new debts created trough inflation.look what a dollar buyed 30yrs ago and what it buys today.

"you can enslave nations with the sword or by debt"napoleon
Old 12-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #196
kblood

Quote:
I am not sure what you mean by "supports both sides".
Any form of business will be liable to deal with any side if they can though because they exist to make money.
During war companies usually stops trade with the opposing countries, say your company originates from the UK. This is one of the reasons why Rothschild's wants a central bank in every country. The war with Napoleon helped the Rothschild family to gain majority in the Bank of England. Now they are even seated in one of the most powerful places in England and even today acts as the queens advisor, if I am not mistaken. Now why is this? Guess they are just such smart people they are nice to have as allies. The money and knowing how to use it probably helps as well.

Other countries traded with both sides, but Rothschild has a habit of giving the loans the countries needs to buy weapons, then after they have wreaked havoc on each other, more money is loaned to rebuild. The victor might even have money to pay off some of this debt, but I expect the Rothschild family and other banking families would like them not to do so.

Iraq is a country who knows what it means to own money to the world bank. They were forced to do this through trade embargo's and obviously the war on Iraq which was the final blow that forced them to loan money after being forced to sell money to get food, at less than half its price in "food currency".

Still they managed to pay back these loans within a decade, because they know what they are up against and what the world bank really wants from them.

Quote:
You can read the dialogue here and form your own conclusion
http://www.notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html

I don't think they did foretell the next 50-100 years. This passage in the dialogue

[the quote]

is one the Protocols rips off (IIRC the Protocols also uses the reference to the many arms of Vishnu, a bit odd for zealous power mad Jews)

And what it's saying will have similar resonance. Except it's intended as a commentary directly relevant to the time it was published in.
Here in Denmark, satire and poetry has often been used to have hidden messages. To freedom fighters for example or to oppose the Nazi control at the time. They made a popular song about lost love which was really about lost freedom, or something like that. It is the same with satire. "Report from Iron Mountain" is the same. Released then later said to be a hoax and a satire by the self claimed author. Others have tried claiming to be the author later but could not.

I believe this satire was the same and thanks for linking it The protocols still seems to have refined it a bit more, with more clear goals in it. I have researched many of the news agencies during the first and second world war, one of them being Reuters, which the Rothschild family is claimed to have purchased. Have not found any documented proof of it anywhere though.

And again:
Quote:
These are footnotes from the translator:

Quote:
[5] Compare this idea with Karl Marx, who during this sam period imagined that capitalism would exploit and impoverish the working classes to the point of starvation and death.

[6] A remarkable anticipation -- a hundred years in advance! -- of Guy Debord's The Society of the Spectacle.

[7] Here we recall that, as part of his duties as an agent of the Russian secret police, Matvei Golovinski (the man who created The Protocols of the Elders of Zion by plagiarizing Maurice Joly) wrote pro-Czarist articles for Le Figaro.

[8] Perhaps including speculations on the international Jewish conspiracy to take control of the world through capitalism!
And to go into what the 6th footnote was about:

Quote:
Machiavelli: Every day my newspapers would be filled with official speeches, reviews, reports to the ministers, reports to the sovereign. I would not forget that I live in an era in which believes oneself able to resolve all of society's problems through industry, in an era in which one ceaselessly occupies oneself with the improvement of the lot of the working classes.[5] I would be very devoted to such questions, which are a very fortunate distraction from the preoccupations of domestic politics. Among the southern peoples [of Europe], it would be necessary for the governments to appear ceaselessly occupied; the masses consent to be inactive, but on the condition that those who govern them provide them with the spectacle of an incessant activity,[6] a kind of fever; that they constantly attract their eyes with novelties, surprises and dramatic turns of events; this would perhaps be bizarre, but, once again, it would be necessary.
I do not know if this was how Journalism was back in the 19th century, but it certainly is more than ever, how it turned out in the 20th century.

Quote:
It was a quote from the Protocols.
Aah, sorry I did not notice. If you gave a link to the protocols before or after that quote it would be easier to see. That is why I usually do that.

Quote:
No Jews getting their country back was not plagiarised - the Dialogue isn't about Jews, and the return to Israel has always been a big theme in Judaism. I suppose ultimately you're going to get back to 'there's no such thing as coincidences' or things happened they way they did because they did. I don't know anything about Israel being 'mostly German Jews'. How many actually went to Israel?
I'm not sure what a "real" Jew is supposed to be.

I suppose at a fundamental level - beyond a white Jesus being the obvious choice when Europe was fundamentally racist - you're going to have a tendency to portray you Lord and Saviour, who was a man, as looking like you. One of the Tower of Babel pictures I posted earlier is a medieval one that has all the dudes looking like medieval Europeans - it might not even have occurred to have them looking like anything else. I don't think that's about 'who won' as opposed to making your myths fit your location and culture. I'd say modern Christians will tend to know Jesus would have been a dark skinned chap, but I happened to see a fairly recent Mormon video a while ago and Jesus still looked like a model Aryan.
Given some Jews are converts and Jews spread out all over the world, I don't see why they should be expected to be dark skinned.
Exactly, the "race" of Jews are hardly Jews anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew#Ethnic_divisions

These Ashkenazim, or "Germanics" (Ashkenaz meaning "Germany") are the same "sub race" of Jews as the Rothschild family:

Other notable ones are Einstein and Freud.

But unless it is just rumors, the Rothschild family is said to have been part of a country that was caught in between a Muslim and Christian conflict. To avoid being part of it, they became Jews and therefore neutral.

These who choose to be Jews seem to actually be the ones that might be outnumbering the ones I would call real Jews.

These seem more likely to be part of the actual Jewish lineage.

Its just food for thought. I believe all of them can be good people, but the part of the Jews that might truly be that is likely the minority today.

Quote:

Sorry, I sometimes take huge chunks of quote away and put in "..." to show there is a chunk missing Not sure if that is what you are referring to. Also I copy paste the quotation markers so I might have mis copies some...

But as I think I already mentioned, Denmark is a Democracy made upon a Monarchy, for the sake of tradition I guess. The Danes probably would not know much differences if the royal family was there or not, other than the millions their estates cost each year for the state. They do not pay for themselves as it seems England's royal families does. Not sure about that either though. They could if they wanted to anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #197
hadabusa
Banned

nono, theres stuff that dogmilk wrote but the quote labels it as my post.
its funny, bc i cant remember ive ever agreed on anything with dogmilk.

wait, freud wasa rothschild?
Old 12-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #198
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:

dogmilk, you mustnt understand economy to know theres something unfair when some ppl print "money" out of nothing(holding monopoly ), and issue it as debt(2be paid back with interest,hence pyramid system or unpayable debt).
while the peasants/wageslaves are paid with that "money " for labour.
to pay back interest, new debts created trough inflation.look what a dollar buyed 30yrs ago and what it buys today.

"you can enslave nations with the sword or by debt"napoleon
I did already say I'm not an economist. And unless the unlikely event arises I feel compelled to get into it, I won't have a great deal to say about it, or banking which isn't something I've spent any time studying.
But I don't think it's fair someone can get paid a dollar for making something that is sold for a hundred dollars in another country. Loads of things aren't fair. I don't think things not being fair says a single thing about the supposed existence of any New World Order.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #199
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
What do we owe the honour posting on a different topic for once must be a blue moon.

I agree, banks make enough killings on Mortgages plus other borrowing alone.
Blue moon was Hogmanay

Eclipse 2
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #200
rodin
Banned

Quote:
nono, theres stuff that dogmilk wrote but the quote labels it as my post.
its funny, bc i cant remember ive ever agreed on anything with dogmilk.

wait, freud wasa rothschild?
Aren't they all?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote