Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 18-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #7101
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_doughnut View Post
Hi all, long time lurker, finally decided to sign up to the forum. Lets all enjoy the adventure
down this crazy time, shall we?
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 03:17 PM   #7102
Irregular_Expression

Hello everyone, long term follower of Davids' work but new to the forum. I like what I see so far, peace.
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #7103
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irregular_Expression View Post
Hello everyone, long term follower of Davids' work but new to the forum. I like what I see so far, peace.
Welcome to dif
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 05:19 PM   #7104
Irregular_Expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Welcome to dif
Cheers.
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 01:13 AM   #7105
Dude111

Welcome ashore everyone
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #7106
jvcbeme
Premier Subscribers

Default Hello from CANADA

Wow. What a journey its been to get to the point im logging in here!

Hello all! excited to be here and looking forward to learning!

I'll get right to it! 46 years old. Had an awakening and to keep it simple that has led me here! I'm just gonna spit it out because of what this form is to me.

The process of awekening caused some real upheaval to the point i no longer recognize my old life and have been on leave from the Police here in Canada. No coincidence I'm a cop on leave that has been led here im sure.

I can no longer stomach the the idea behind Policing and I am cashing out my pension and have no idea where we as a family are going and, of course, all the old thoughts create old habits that hen create doubt and your stuck once again due to fear! So here I am creating a new process of decision making in my life!

That said thank you if your still reading as I do have some questions!

I believe David ICKE is the best description I could provide about the process of MY "Awakening" and because of that I am hoping I will learn several things here that may help;

- I feel the need to leave Canada and I do not know why although I'm pretty sure SOROS is part of what makes me want to breath elsewhere if you know what I mean.

- I am cashing my pension as I don't like the idea of saving up to be a "version" of happy so I want to buy a BnB or just property with the pension payout and live now

- I want it to be in a place that is consistent with the ideas presented here regarding Government Truths

- Also would like information anyone may have regarding the Pineal Gland and opening it as I am currently experiencing INTENSE symptoms to stay the least.

After the crash of my realities I am now settling but I'm looking for some real world advice regarding where I put my family, capital and intent without being led by fear and rather led by logic and reason.

Whew! Thats it! I didnt read much before posting as I figured the greetings here must get pretty personal so there I am.

Open to anyone willing to take the time to respond or where to have further conversation. Again....happy to be here!

j

Last edited by jvcbeme; 22-11-2016 at 09:31 PM.
jvcbeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:06 PM   #7107
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Hi, totally new to forums, trying to figure out how it all works.
Currently slave in Australia, trying to make huge changes and finding like minded people.
Recently went to see DI in Aus, have known about him for 20 years but first time to be at an event. 10 hours was not long enough, needed a few more days of it.
Glad things are changing in the world.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:24 AM   #7108
colm

Smile

Just wanted to say Hello from Dublin Ireland
Colm
colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #7109
dcdub2003
Premier Subscribers

Default lost

Saw David for the first time on a YouTube clip, I am totally fascinated so I became a member.
I have been researching a lot of thing related to some off his topics, but never really come across him as most of my research is not internet based.

I'm here to open my eyes a little wider.

DCW
dcdub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 07:54 PM   #7110
Marcena
Premier Subscribers

Default First post

David, I first heard of you a few years ago and thought, "Lizard people secretly running the world?! WTF?!" I dismissed you as a lunatic at the time.

I came across your videos on youtube a couple days ago and have now watched nearly all of them. I no longer think you are a lunatic. Thank you for your courage. I look forward to your next engagement here in the U.S.

Last edited by Marcena; 14-12-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Marcena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #7111
screamingeagle

welcome newcomers
Old 17-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #7112
Dazzy1Pace3Blind
Premier Subscribers

Cool i can tell they're after me, I've literally just escaped!

ps. if I have a tracker from the MHA can you be sure that after I'm expelled for annoying people with references to T-5000 robot spiders with truth serems programmed by Disney and DC comic's - that you don't use the same technology in my new home. Sorry, forgot to mention on the welcome page that IT'S ALL REAL. not one bit of intelligent thought - and s and blossoming orchards. I see that I will put this in the Welcome Forum, brbthat's including observation - is ever completely "recycled". That's how they caught Gary Glitter and that is the perplexing issue behind {Lord** Anonymous. It's just taking Johnny Law years to read through countless poetry books scowling at references to milky thigh
Dazzy1Pace3Blind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #7113
Dazzy1Pace3Blind
Premier Subscribers

hmm... something didn't work on the copy paste from jungian psychology thread... well, on that, in that quick cybermove, some wierd new eight-legged friend has made itself prominent on my leg, upon inspection it moved 4feet under my desk, and become fluff. I swear, the acid has worn off...waiting for the thought police to head up from secret ether dungeon #5.8 but they know that's obvious. take it easy, namaste and blessings bee x
Dazzy1Pace3Blind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 01:03 PM   #7114
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Welcome everyone
Old 21-12-2016, 05:12 PM   #7115
unsheepled

Default hello

New to the site and just saying hello
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 06:00 PM   #7116
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
New to the site and just saying hello

Welcome on DIF.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:06 AM   #7117
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Smile Happy New Year!

Hello kids, new member here.

Been a reader (not a "lurker") for a few years now, thought I'd finally join.

Well, that's about it for my formal introduction. See you on the boards! (insert silly waving icon here)
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #7118
Truthseeker1234

Hello from Slovenia (Europe),
my first post here and looking forward to share thoughts with you.
I'm following David for some time and seeing that his message is so important for these challenging times. While listening my eyes opened and started to realize that all he's saying is so true. Our world is upside down ... and wondering how can I help.
Happy New Year to all of you <3
Truthseeker1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #7119
AlanMorrison1971
Premier Subscribers

Default Hiya a'body!!!

Hello everybody! My name is Alan Morrison and i was born on the 14th of March 1971 in Buckie, which is in the North East of Scotland. "A'body" is Doric (the language of the North East of Scotland) for "everybody," so, once again, Hiya A'body!!!
I've been reading and watching David Icke since "And The Truth...," which truly freaked me out, but i recovered from that and have actually seen and heard lots to corroborate what David wrote about, while at the same time continuing with my own personal "spiritual" journey which began as early as i can remember.
Ive joined the forum in the hope of getting answers to some very serious questions. I'll fill you in a little bit:
In 2001 i had some sort of break-down (awakening?) and started hearing things (mostly disembodied voices, but other sounds too) and as a result had to stop working. I was diagnosed as suffering from Schizoaffective disorder later that year and spent some time on a psychiatric ward.
During the break-down, and since, my "spiritual" journey, has continued apace to the point where I'm am now dead, have no self reflection, am a "leiberdicht," (lucid dreamer) (spelling?) have broken free of the flyers mind, have met the spirit (or "eagle", whichever you prefer) a few times and actually spoken directly to him a fair bit and am now a fully fledged Nagual sorcerer complete with his own party of Warriors. Great, right?
Wrong.
What if the doctors are right? What if i am just plain cuckoo? What if seeing an eagle made of pure energy and of infinite size was merely an hallucination? What if i'm not psychic as i believe but am seriously mentally ill, or, worse, have been the target of some kind of life long mind control experiment? What if the very people who i believed had been teaching me sorcery were in fact top secret government agents? What if, God forbid, i am now, as David would put it "Illuminati?"
I look forward to making your acquaintances and exploring any and all possibilities linked to these and many other questions, as well as answering any questions you may have to the best of my knowledge and ability.
Fond regards to you all and best wishes for now and for the future,
Alan.
AlanMorrison1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #7120
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanMorrison1971 View Post
Hello everybody! My name is Alan Morrison and i was born on the 14th of March 1971 in Buckie, which is in the North East of Scotland. "A'body" is Doric (the language of the North East of Scotland) for "everybody," so, once again, Hiya A'body!!!
I've been reading and watching David Icke since "And The Truth...," which truly freaked me out, but i recovered from that and have actually seen and heard lots to corroborate what David wrote about, while at the same time continuing with my own personal "spiritual" journey which began as early as i can remember.
Ive joined the forum in the hope of getting answers to some very serious questions. I'll fill you in a little bit:
In 2001 i had some sort of break-down (awakening?) and started hearing things (mostly disembodied voices, but other sounds too) and as a result had to stop working. I was diagnosed as suffering from Schizoaffective disorder later that year and spent some time on a psychiatric ward.
During the break-down, and since, my "spiritual" journey, has continued apace to the point where I'm am now dead, have no self reflection, am a "leiberdicht," (lucid dreamer) (spelling?) have broken free of the flyers mind, have met the spirit (or "eagle", whichever you prefer) a few times and actually spoken directly to him a fair bit and am now a fully fledged Nagual sorcerer complete with his own party of Warriors. Great, right?
Wrong.
What if the doctors are right? What if i am just plain cuckoo? What if seeing an eagle made of pure energy and of infinite size was merely an hallucination? What if i'm not psychic as i believe but am seriously mentally ill, or, worse, have been the target of some kind of life long mind control experiment? What if the very people who i believed had been teaching me sorcery were in fact top secret government agents? What if, God forbid, i am now, as David would put it "Illuminati?"
I look forward to making your acquaintances and exploring any and all possibilities linked to these and many other questions, as well as answering any questions you may have to the best of my knowledge and ability.
Fond regards to you all and best wishes for now and for the future,
Alan.
Hello Alan, welcome to the forum.

Questioning your own experiences and mind, sounds to me very healthy. I would say that, as long as you're not harming yourself, nor harming others, then it would be difficult to put you into a classification of 'mentally ill'. However, people who have similar experiences definitely seem to be harming themselves and others, so it's a very strange judgement either way.

BTW, I have also had hallucinations, and I'd imagine most people do during their lifetime, but they are infrequent enough to right them off as only hallucinations. There might be something more spiritual going on, but it's difficult to know for sure.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote