Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 05-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #5061
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideoutradio View Post
Greetings from Cambridge in the UK
I had a little shaky start the last time I was here and hope it's been forgiven
Please pop over to my YouTube channel to meet me..
https://www.youtube.com/user/HideoutRadio
Love and light to all.
Welcome to the forum!
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #5062
hideoutradio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks!
hideoutradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #5063
nemus_amaranthi

Default Hi, i'm not exactly new, but I haven't been active

Hi everyone!

I have been posting a few videos and have recently set up my own site with links to this forum - as this place has given me a lot of recognition and traffic www.unityconsciousness.co.uk

I haven't been interacting on here in the threads as I have been working on promoting myself to lecture about astrology and hermeticism.

I have been active on many other forums, but this place seems more my cup of tea, much more open minded and open to all possibility as David Icke has a great way of bringing in the right people and is an awesome publicist.

I am proud to say that I am a friend of Santos Bonacci - Mr Astrotheology, who is helping to promote me and we will meet in person later this year.

I find these two men an inspiration and want to do what they do for a living - teach and learn.

I have been on a few occult based forums, but it's full of wierdos who have watched too many twilight films and always listen to what people say and not think for themselves.

I find it frustrating that when I say "It's my interpretation", people think that i'm proving them wrong, as it's not what they heard, but that's what interpretation means! lol It means it is what I think, it doesn't matter if we all agree, but all should share what we think.

I concluded a while ago that there are no facts, only interpretation. In a life full of uncertainty - the only thing that is certain, is uncertainty.

I also find it difficult to get across that I am merely pointing to information that isn't usually talked about, that's why it's called "occult", it's hidden.

Then I get "Well you said this is this", when I had only shown what we should look at and discuss.

I like to discuss, but also make what I think known, if people don't know what i'm going to say or don't like what I say - Don't ask!

Anyway, I thought i'd make myself clear before I start posting and interacting, as I want to be able to just talk on here and let topics evolve and not get twisted up in the "Chatroom Wisdom" that annoys the hell out of me - when people feel threatened by anyone asking them what they mean, they resort to "spelling errors and accusations of off topics and spam".

If what you are saying feel right to you, why should anyone be a threat?

I haven't got much experience on forums, but what I have had has been hard work - it's not like real life and it's hard to get the message without tone and body language.

Enough about me - I want to say hello and would be interested in meeting new people who don't take themselves too seriously, which is why I have come to a site with more Brits!
nemus_amaranthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #5064
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemus_amaranthi View Post
Hi everyone!

I have been posting a few videos and have recently set up my own site with links to this forum - as this place has given me a lot of recognition and traffic www.unityconsciousness.co.uk

I haven't been interacting on here in the threads as I have been working on promoting myself to lecture about astrology and hermeticism.

I have been active on many other forums, but this place seems more my cup of tea, much more open minded and open to all possibility as David Icke has a great way of bringing in the right people and is an awesome publicist.

I am proud to say that I am a friend of Santos Bonacci - Mr Astrotheology, who is helping to promote me and we will meet in person later this year.

I find these two men an inspiration and want to do what they do for a living - teach and learn.

I have been on a few occult based forums, but it's full of wierdos who have watched too many twilight films and always listen to what people say and not think for themselves.

I find it frustrating that when I say "It's my interpretation", people think that i'm proving them wrong, as it's not what they heard, but that's what interpretation means! lol It means it is what I think, it doesn't matter if we all agree, but all should share what we think.

I concluded a while ago that there are no facts, only interpretation. In a life full of uncertainty - the only thing that is certain, is uncertainty.

I also find it difficult to get across that I am merely pointing to information that isn't usually talked about, that's why it's called "occult", it's hidden.

Then I get "Well you said this is this", when I had only shown what we should look at and discuss.

I like to discuss, but also make what I think known, if people don't know what i'm going to say or don't like what I say - Don't ask!

Anyway, I thought i'd make myself clear before I start posting and interacting, as I want to be able to just talk on here and let topics evolve and not get twisted up in the "Chatroom Wisdom" that annoys the hell out of me - when people feel threatened by anyone asking them what they mean, they resort to "spelling errors and accusations of off topics and spam".

If what you are saying feel right to you, why should anyone be a threat?

I haven't got much experience on forums, but what I have had has been hard work - it's not like real life and it's hard to get the message without tone and body language.

Enough about me - I want to say hello and would be interested in meeting new people who don't take themselves too seriously, which is why I have come to a site with more Brits!
A very warm welcome to the forum.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #5065
nemus_amaranthi

Thanks!
nemus_amaranthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #5066
blueplexus

Hello

youngling here I guess, 25 and from little john's grave. I like people and nesquik!
blueplexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #5067
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueplexus View Post
Hello

youngling here I guess, 25 and from little john's grave. I like people and nesquik!
Right thread this time...

In a minute a bloke called knightofalbion will suggest you're pricey...lol

On form tonight me.

Last edited by zephirop; 13-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #5068
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Right thread this time...

In a minute a bloke called knightofalbion will suggest you're pricey...lol

On form tonight me.
Ahh, Mr "welcome to the forum" knightofalbion.
He's a thoroughly pleasent chap.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #5069
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Ahh, Mr "welcome to the forum" knightofalbion.
He's a thoroughly pleasent chap.
Yes, he's a credit...he didn't even rise to my gentle joshing last year.

Decode reality I ask you not to comment...although...you know you have to...

Last edited by zephirop; 13-03-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #5070
blueplexus

I hate inside jokes when they are blatantly about surprise butt sex

Last edited by blueplexus; 13-03-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #5071
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
I hate inside jokes when they are blatantly about surprise but sex
Needs an extra 't' to save it from comprehension hell.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #5072
blueplexus

thanks for the save!
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Old 14-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #5073
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
thanks for the save!
No probs...

Welcome to the David Icke forum for pointless arguing.
Old 14-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #5074
blueplexus

That's the best type of arguing
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Old 14-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #5075
knightofalbion

Quote:
Hello

A very warm welcome to the forum!
Old 14-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #5076
knightofalbion

Quote:
Yes, he's a credit...he didn't even rise to my gentle joshing last year.

Decode reality I ask you not to comment...although...you know you have to...
"Rise"? Don't you mean 'lower'?

It costs nothing to be polite and friendly.

That's the one thing I don't like about the Icke Forums, debate is good and 'healthy' but all too often threads descend into abuse and vitriol. Yes, people feel passionate about certain points and want to fight their corner, which is perfectly understandable, but there is no excuse for that sort of thing.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #5077
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
"Rise"? Don't you mean 'lower'?

It costs nothing to be polite and friendly.

That's the one thing I don't like about the Icke Forums, debate is good and 'healthy' but all too often threads descend into abuse and vitriol. Yes, people feel passionate about certain points and want to fight their corner, which is perfectly understandable, but there is no excuse for that sort of thing.
Yes...I meant lower.

Although you could be a star and agree that what I said was neither abusive nor vitriolic...I get a bad press me.

Last edited by zephirop; 14-03-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #5078
knightofalbion

Quote:

Although you could be a star and agree that what I said was neither abusive nor vitriolic...I get a bad press me.
I was making a general observation, I didn't mean you. I know you didn't mean any harm.

Bad press?! I get plenty of that too!, but it's all in the game.
Old 14-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #5079
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

medium_wafflewtmk.jpg
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #5080
amorica
Inactive

long time lurker, many years of research and books released for the values of truth, however will shoot down quack threads with a youtube video as a basis, if thats ok?
peace, love and empathy
amorica is offline   Reply With Quote