Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Gulag records

I just did a search out of curiosity about English newspapers in Moscow. I came across something interesting apparently records of those killed in the gulags have been destroyed anything up to about 10 million records.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
andy1033

You can be sure, records of those killed in americas dark torture prisons across the world, have also been disappeared too.

The new head of cia, was accused of destroying many records.

So these things are going on today too, let alone in last century.

Phil schneider, whom i believe was a real whistle blower, claims america has an underground prison in america. In an underground base, essentially torturing those, and you can be sure there names are forgotten by society.

Phil schneider claimed it was in area, of goose lake, in california, if i remember. An underground prison, holding americas worst prisoners, supposedly.

America has plenty of hidden secrets like all other major countries. Disgusting.

No matter how bad people are, torturing them till they die, really does not do much does it?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 08-06-2018 at 10:53 AM.
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:39 PM   #3
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
You can be sure, records of those killed in americas dark torture prisons across the world, have also been disappeared too.

The new head of cia, was accused of destroying many records.

So these things are going on today too, let alone in last century.

Phil schneider, whom i believe was a real whistle blower, claims america has an underground prison in america. In an underground base, essentially torturing those, and you can be sure there names are forgotten by society.

Phil schneider claimed it was in area, of goose lake, in california, if i remember. An underground prison, holding americas worst prisoners, supposedly.

America has plenty of hidden secrets like all other major countries. Disgusting.

No matter how bad people are, torturing them till they die, really does not do much does it?
Thanks for your reply it reminded me of something a tenant of ours once said. He was Persian and apparently people spent all their lives underground even being born there this was during the time of the shah. Certain torturers are only interested in that and do not care about anything else they are just insane

Last edited by mannybash; 08-06-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Adding material
Old 09-06-2018, 01:50 AM   #4
decim

Communism's atrocities are swept under a very deep pile red rug.
Revisionism is verboten.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:18 AM   #5
oz93666

I don't see why they would 'sweep this under the rug' ..it's admitted history , those in power now are not to blame .....

More likely these people never died in the camps ...or the majority didn't...

According to the most reliable source we have (Andrew Bartzis) Hitlers and Stalins camps were a cover for selling humans to ETs ... humans are a highly prized commodity to the scum of the ET comunity , sold for food , experiments , slaves ....
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:44 AM   #6
mannybash

Money is the most worthless commodity people’s relationships are far more important but there may be truth in what you say
Old 10-06-2018, 07:48 AM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't see why they would 'sweep this under the rug' ..it's admitted history , those in power now are not to blame .....

More likely these people never died in the camps ...or the majority didn't...

According to the most reliable source we have (Andrew Bartzis) Hitlers and Stalins camps were a cover for selling humans to ETs ... humans are a highly prized commodity to the scum of the ET comunity , sold for food , experiments , slaves ....
lol, where do people come up with these claims? reliable source? how is he the most reliable source?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote