Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #301
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
OK i have watched some more videos of Roger, the ones of him challenging judges and asking them to be held to account are simply amazing.
And what exactly did you find amazing about this video jimmy?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #302
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

jimmyw wrote:

Quote:
Its free to join the lawful bank.
I did not say it did cost to join.
I asked if you had joined.
Have you?
I then went on to ask if you had pledged any money because that is what the lawful bank asks for.
Have you pledged any money and if so how much?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #303
jimmyw
Banned

right "someone" just sent me a nasty email trying to nick my credit card details...

Your account billing subscription has expired and your web mail account is about to be suspended,Confirm your account billing information to keep your email active by clicking the secure link below.

secure/billing/blueyonder.co.uk
Thank you
© 2012 Virgin Media. All rights reserved

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

is that in the forum rules?
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #304
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
is that in the forum rules?
I couldn't tell you jimmy. ask the mods.
now could you answer my question please?
Old 22-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #305
jimmyw
Banned

Of course I haven't pledged anything yet.... but I will keep an eye on it and if it becomes viable I will.

I have joined both.

tell me.... which of DI ideology's if any, do you subscribe to ???

Last edited by jimmyw; 22-06-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 22-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #306
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
right "someone" just sent me a nasty email trying to nick my credit card details...
What a good job you don't have one of those fraudulent credit cards supplied by the corrupt banks eh?
Old 22-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #307
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
you haven't watched those videos very closely have you jimmy?

Quote:
Its free to join the lawful bank, it cost £1 per month to join....
This £1.00 a month is a new one on me, I must admit.

So Hayes seems to have gone from £10.00 donation/FEE; administration and handling costs (this was to attract people from almost every class, who wouldn't miss losing a tenner)

To; even those of us in the lower classes who he is offering the whole package for a nicker a month. Same applies, Who is going to miss a £1.00 a month? He really wants it all doesn't he.
Yet he still insists he has nothing to do with it.(the bank)

Last edited by jaynette; 22-06-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 22-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #308
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

tell me.... which of DI ideology's if any, do you subscribe to ???
I'm not sure that I subscribe to any of DI's ideologies. As far as I am aware that is not required to be a member on here. My only interest in this forum is the legal arguments put forward by the fotl. I never look at the rest of the forum. I have no interest in it.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 22-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 22-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #309
jaynette
Banned

ah. I see what your balls up is now jimmy.

your confusing the lawful bank FEE of £10.00 , with the monthly £1.00 FEE charged to JOIN the British Constitution Group.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #310
undeadcreature

Quote:

I'm starting to realize that you 2 are not all you seem with all the disinformation you are putting forward.

Its free to join the lawful bank, it cost £1 per month to join....

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk

less than david's site.

don't think you can intimidate me into your way of thinking....and I'm not going away. lalalalaa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know you just contradicted yourself there, it's either free to join or it costs £1 per month to join.

If I were you, I would seriously read the Lawfull Banks website thoroughly before you sign up to anything. The inconsistencies in it are amazing.

Scams such as the Lawfull Bank will only cause more harm than good in the long run, as people who get suckered in will believe that people like Hayes are saying the system is corrupt in order to fleece them of their money.

The email you received, do you believe it is fraudulent? (looks like a phishing email to me) If so, look at the LB the same way and you will see the same sort of problems.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #311
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
look at the LB the same way and you will see the same sort of problems.
He needs to know his bank from his constitution group first uc, he seems to have them confused and he has joined both, but is not clear on who to and how much he will be paying either one

imo, I think he is here to act the fool to be honest.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #312
jimmyw
Banned

Its free to join the bank. I have joined. its up to the individual to decide how much to deposit. Just the same as a normal bank. execpt any profits made stay within the system rather than buying palaces for reptiles.
if you want to join the BCgroup you can. and you can donate what you like min £1 per month.

the http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/

...is fighting for the people with the peoples help. I recommend any truth seeker to have a quick read of the site.

I can understand why your so scared of this information getting out, and your probably only doing your job... but you know, all your family and friends have to live in this world you are trying to create... think about them while your spreading your lies and filling up forums with disinformation.

peace and loves
Jimmy
Old 22-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #313
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I'm not sure that I subscribe to any of DI's ideologies. As far as I am aware that is not required to be a member on here. My only interest in this forum is the legal arguments put forward by the fotl. I never look at the rest of the forum. I have no interest in it.
whats fotl? please excuse my ignorace x
Old 22-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #314
undeadcreature

Quote:
Its free to join the bank. I have joined. its up to the individual to decide how much to deposit. Just the same as a normal bank. execpt any profits made stay within the system rather than buying palaces for reptiles.
if you want to join the BCgroup you can. and you can donate what you like min £1 per month.

the http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/

...is fighting for the people with the peoples help. I recommend any truth seeker to have a quick read of the site.

I can understand why your so scared of this information getting out, and your probably only doing your job... but you know, all your family and friends have to live in this world you are trying to create... think about them while your spreading your lies and filling up forums with disinformation.

peace and loves
Jimmy
There is a large ammount of irony in what you just said...

Last edited by undeadcreature; 22-06-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
undeadcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #315
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
whats fotl? please excuse my ignorace x
Er Freeman On The Land.
It's the title to this sub forum.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #316
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
Er Freeman On The Land.
It's the title to this sub forum.
derr of course..

so your here to scout out information to use against the fotl. well at least you honest.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #317
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

jimmyw wrote:

Quote:
I can understand why your so scared of this information getting out, and your probably only doing your job...
Yep, you're following the pattern of all CT theorists: accuse those who disagree with you of being paid to post on forums.
Perhaps it's just the case that some of use recognise Hayes for the conman he is. I am not scared of any of his tripe being put out there. Feel free to promote it as much as you like. When you have eventually lost money to him be sure to post back here so we can point at you and laugh.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 22-06-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #318
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
derr of course..

so your here to scout out information to use against the fotl. well at least you honest.
And you aren't. Why? Because that is not what I wrote previously. If you want to continue to twist words written by posters such as myself I suggest you try harder. But I will continue to pick you up on it.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 22-06-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #319
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
jimmyw wrote:

Yep, you're following the pattern of all CT theorists. Accuse those who disagree with you of being paid to post on forums.
Perhaps it's just a case that some of use recognise Hayes for the conman he is. I am not scared of any of his tripe being put out there. Feel free to promote it as much as you like. When you have eventually lost money to him be sure to post back here so we can point at you and laugh.

ahhh bless ya.

I'm not getting sucked in to your sillyness.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #320
undeadcreature

Quote:
derr of course..

Riight, so what do you think of the 1000% interest that the LB will give to all members deposits?