Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #321
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Riight, so what do you think of the 1000% interest that the LB will give to all members deposits?
you know the truth already thats why your scared of it. if everyone joins the LB the other banks will fail.

1000% interest goes to everyone equally. in essence everything will be the same as now but keeping the profits in the system rather than buying palaces for reptiles.

the government had a chance to do this when we owned northern rock. the reason we didn't is because the government is the bankers and vice versa. i mean when i got a credit card i had to pay 19%... when we gave the banks money we gave it to them interest free.

madness.

the only way for the banking crisis to be solved is INTEREST FREE MONEY. TPTB are terrified of the people finding out. hence your job.

I mean do the reptiles even give you a lot of this cash for your loyalty? what does your soul actually cost? I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest.

if i can help you get out of the system in anyway i will... just ask brother. xx
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #322
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post

I mean do the reptiles even give you a lot of this cash for your loyalty?
What makes you believe I am loyal to the established banks?
Again you are following the pattern of the typical CT believer. You cannot help but come to the conclusion that if I criticise Hayes' lawful bank it must automatically follow that I support the existing banks. That is a logical fallacy.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #323
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
OK i have watched some more videos of Roger, the ones of him challenging judges and asking them to be held to account are simply amazing.
And what is so " simply amazing" about this video?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #324
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
you know the truth already thats why your scared of it.
what "truth" and why am I scared of it?
I am not scared of the fact that hayes is a liar who is also a bankrupt in denial. Or that HIS bank is full of serious flaws, that should scream scam to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

So what am I scared of and what is this truth that I run away from?
Old 22-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #325
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
brrrrr

anyway just had a text from natwest saying the system is down!! and Julian Assange is holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy at same time.

probably just a coincidence

(sorry for off topic)
Judging by youir previous posts no doubt you believe the two are linked.
Old 22-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #326
aulus agerius

Quote:
you know the truth already thats why your scared of it. if everyone joins the LB the other banks will fail.
It is a fairly basic requirement of a debate that you be prepared to accept that people disagree with you simply because they think you are wrong, not because of any ulterior motive. You claimed to be interested in debate, but since you arrived you've show no interest in discussing any of the problems with LB and your responses to people skeptical of LB have been no more than baseless ad hom.
Quote:
1000% interest goes to everyone equally. in essence everything will be the same as now but keeping the profits in the system rather than buying palaces for reptiles.
But where does this interest come from? It is simply impossible for LB to give depositors more in interest than it takes in fees. Impossible promises are highly suspicious and are usually a sign of a scam.

Quote:
the government had a chance to do this when we owned northern rock. the reason we didn't is because the government is the bankers and vice versa. i mean when i got a credit card i had to pay 19%... when we gave the banks money we gave it to them interest free.
If you deposited money with a bank and you didn't like the interest rate - well that's your problem. If you're thinking of state bailouts of banks, those and particularly Northern Rock, involved buying shares in the bank, which is not the same as depositing money or making a loan.
Quote:
madness.

the only way for the banking crisis to be solved is INTEREST FREE MONEY. TPTB are terrified of the people finding out. hence your job.

I mean do the reptiles even give you a lot of this cash for your loyalty? what does your soul actually cost? I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest.

if i can help you get out of the system in anyway i will... just ask brother. xx
Once again, you're letting your paranoia get in the way of real discussion.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #327
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

And you also know that the lawful bank is not even meant to be a real thing. Its just an idea.
Really? Has Hayes admitted that? The lawful bank is not meant to be a real thing? Are you sure about that? All the promoting that Hayes has been doing telling people how the lawful bank will operate, the website, the requests for pledges, the talk of this "critical mass" is all for something that although he makes out will exist, is in fact something he never intended to exist?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 22-06-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #328
penfold9
Banned

jimmyw wrote
Quote:
nice doesn't bother me but debate is good.
Then 20 posts later
Quote:
i'm not going to argue with paid trolls... but i WILL lurk on this thread for as long as i can... and if any free thinkers drop by i will alert them to you scum.

Have a nice day
kisses
What a lightweight
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #329
undeadcreature

Quote:

madness.

1000% is unsustainable in the long term, but by then Hayes will have made off with everyones real money.

What does mechanical engineering have to do with the government?
Old 22-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #330
jimmyw
Banned

Default you guys are looking a bit silly now......

the lawful bank is gathering momentum... no negative comments on the utube videos.

search for the lawful bank and see for yourselfs.

the paid trolls are here because they are paid... to divert you.

you guys are looking a bit silly now......
Old 22-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #331
aulus agerius

Quote:
the lawful bank is gathering momentum... no negative comments on the utube videos.

Who'd have thought, RH & co can keep their adverts on youtube clear of negative comments - just as you'd like to do here. Big surprise. Just the same way you don't see negative comments about mainstream banks on their websites...
Quote:
This coming from the guy you claims anyone who disagrees with him is paid to do it. Lets see you prove it. Go on - prove that rumple or undead or me are paid to post here.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #332
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
the lawful bank is gathering momentum

Don’t hold your breath jimmy lad. I personally don’t think it will be long before hayes is arrested for breaking the rules of his bankruptcy. He has been very quiet of late hasn’t he?
Old 22-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #333
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
Who'd have thought, RH & co can keep their adverts on youtube clear of negative comments - just as you'd like to do here. Big surprise. Just the same way you don't see negative comments about mainstream banks on their websites...

This coming from the guy you claims anyone who disagrees with him is paid to do it. Lets see you prove it. Go on - prove that rumple or undead or me are paid to post here.
by your deeds i judge thee.....

ha ha
ner ner
Old 22-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #334
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

please stay on topic, last and only warning thankyou
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #335
jimmyw
Banned

no problem.

sorry for losing my temper.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #336
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
by your deeds i judge thee.....ha ha
ner ner
So jimmy, in your own words, tell us, why it is you think this scam of rogers will work?
Old 22-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #337
undeadcreature

Quote:

Perhaps you could explain what happens to the real money when Roger the Dodger "retires" it?
Old 22-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #338
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Perhaps you could explain what happens to the real money when Roger the Dodger "retires" it?
a nice ride into the sunset would be my guess.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #339
woodstock43

Just to interject here,a few questions to jimmyw please.
1) Roger Hayes was once a member of UKIP and stood for Parliamentary Candidate,as did Brian Gerrish,hence how they came to know each other.He now plans to revive this role,do you agree he should?
2) Given the aforementioned info,if it were to happen, would you then be saying all the positives concerning the LBank if RH was ingratiated into Parliament?
3) Given that he pissed about concerning his business tax,instead of facing it head on,which ultimately ended in his bankruptcy,and that he is asking people to sign up to the LBank and pledge £100 EACH,have you signed up and pledged your £100 yet?
4) Do you honestly believe that if EVERYONE joins the LBank , all the other banking institutions will fail, even the Bank of England which is privately owned??
Are you saying that if every single person over the age of 18 were to join the LBank then there would be no other bank at all?

Cheers.

Last edited by woodstock43; 27-06-2012 at 09:53 AM.
woodstock43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #340
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock43 View Post
1) Roger Hayes was once a member of UKIP and stood for Parliamentary Candidate,as did Brian Gerrish,hence how they came to know each other.He now plans to revive this role,
It is a shame we don’t have a choking spurting out your drink smilie.