Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #281
jaynette
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,389
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=swordoftruth;1060753528]I watched the second half of Albert's interview online and towards the end Theo asks him what he thinks about the BCG/Lawful Rebellion. Albert opens his mouth to reply, gets a few words out and gets cut off because the time is up. I happen to know from the horse's mouth though, that he thorughly disapproves of their tactics. When John Harris became the darling of the BCG, Albert warned that it was most unwise to promote him and now he considers the BCG leadership to be simply "Rabble rousers".[/QUOTE]

And I couldn't agree more with Albert on both counts. I believe Hayes has caused more damage to any good reputation the BCG may have had in the past and those around Hayes seem to be waking up to the facts.
His glaring contradictions and U turns concerning the courts and judges(one who is still at large) and his phoney bank haven’t done him or the BCG any favours. I should imagine their next conference will be interesting.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #282
jaynette
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,389
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
Albert is as nutty as a fruit cake with extra nuts, its clear there is trouble in the BCG/ lawfull rebellion camp, but trying to pass him off as the rational one, is pushing it a bit
He isn’t that nutty Brian, he has Hayes and his bank and that lunatic Harris weighed up a treat as far as I’m concerned. Albert has become my newest bestest friend
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 05:42 AM   #283
mpe_solution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 158
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Roger Hayes exposed as a clown by Mike Montagne

This is a must for all who have been following unLawful Bank! ;-)

mpe_solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #284
peopleformpe
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

And there is more about the unLawful Scam:


peopleformpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #285
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Wink awww

I've just stumbled across the lawful bank, and immediately got very excited. after reading everyone's comments its seems not many people trust this.

but to my mind the IDEA is sound!! if you bypass banks and insurance company's who take the profits out of the system into their own pockets, we could be free overnight.

EVEN if it doesn't work, BUT people learn the banking system is whats behind the NWO/high taxation/corrupt politicians/MSM lies. more people are going to get woken up.

If enough people do wake up then everyone around them will have to as well. I feel there is a critical mass situation here too.

£100 car insurance for everyone is gonna get some attention surely....



Anyway 1st time on this forum so be gentle with me...
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #286
penfold9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 495
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Welcome to the forum jimmy
Quote:
Anyway 1st time on this forum so be gentle with me...
No problem , the lawful bank is the most idiotic idea (short of taking stuff from shops without paying) on this forum.
Its basically a scam, they want you to give them real money which they will retire (they mean steal) and they will give you some pretend credit that you cant use anywhere.
Quote:
NWO
Sigh.....
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #287
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

But even if it is a scam, the IDEA behind it I'm sure is correct. interest free money was one subject in David Ickes books that i really resonated with.

I mean didn't JFK and Abraham Lincoln get assassinated for even thinking about it....

i think the confusion here is that your thinking that they will use a different (new) currency. i'm thinking they will just used the £pound alongside other existing banks. this point here is what i need to find out - because yes, if they make up there own currency then its deffo a scam.

why did you sigh at NWO? don't you believe in bilderberg either?

Last edited by jimmyw; 21-06-2012 at 07:53 PM.
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #288
penfold9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 495
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I mean didn't JFK and Abraham Lincoln get assassinated for even thinking about it....
No
Quote:
i think the confusion here is that your thinking that they will use a different (new) currency.
Nope they expect to be able to write of debt with magic words and also issue their own currency.
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Re...awful-bank.pdf

Quote:
why did you sigh at NWO? don't you believe in bilderberg either?
I dont even want to waste my time talking about it, it belongs in another area of the forum
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #289
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penfold9 View Post
No

Nope they expect to be able to write of debt with magic words and also issue their own currency.
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Re...awful-bank.pdf

I dont even want to waste my time talking about it, it belongs in another area of the forum
Is that it? is that your argument.... really? what are you even doing on a david icke forum? you obviously don't agree with davids ideas so why are you here defending banks...LOL

i've done some fair bit of research on this subject and i believe that usury is the main thing that keeps everybody in line. debt makes us all slaves. we don't really need that.
for you to just say that its not so... just beggers belief.
and then you say that the reason JFK was assainated was something only you know and are sure off... ?!?!?! c'mon mate who are you trying to kid here? you don't know why he was killed...

why are you saying your right and everybody else is wrong. have you got special powers or are you deep inside the network so you know whats going on??

Last edited by jimmyw; 21-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #290
penfold9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 495
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I thought you wanted people to be nice to you?
Would you like a real debate?
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #291
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Wink

nice doesn't bother me but debate is good.

i'm just watching Roger hayes now on youtube.... This guy is a legend!! why are you negative on him?



Last edited by jimmyw; 21-06-2012 at 09:42 PM.
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #292
penfold9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 495
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

OK
If you want to talk about JFK you will have to go here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forum...f=6&order=desc
Only LHO knows why he killed Kennedy.
Are you suggesting he was concerned the Federal Reserve bank was going to go bust?
Start a thread on it if you like.

OK lets do usury if you like, firstly you need to define what you mean by 'usury' as people making up their own definitions are the norm here.
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #293
penfold9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 495
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
This guy is a legend!! why are you negative on him?
Because he's a conman and hes bankrupt and he lies about it
http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov....067&CaseType=B

You can also judge a man by the company he keeps
http://iphone.thebritishresistance.c...he-lawful-bank

Last edited by penfold9; 21-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #294
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

first of all have you read this.... it was CENSORED by google news.

http://ampedstatus.org/is-it-time-fo...comment-234827

the fact it was and IS censored lends massive credit to what it says.
not that you can disbelieve it. its based on solid fact.

usury is making money from just having money itself. if you charge interest on money.... over time NO MATTER WHAT.... you will have all the money. its mathmagics.
it creates the mad situation where people who work and labour and sweat actually get poorer while people who do nothing get richer.

now this was illegal for good reason... but bit by bit it became legal. even jesus (if hes real) cast the moneylenders from the temple....

Last edited by jimmyw; 21-06-2012 at 10:38 PM.
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #295
aulus agerius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,418
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
I've just stumbled across the lawful bank, and immediately got very excited. after reading everyone's comments its seems not many people trust this.

but to my mind the IDEA is sound!! if you bypass banks and insurance company's who take the profits out of the system into their own pockets, we could be free overnight.
There are very good reasons not to trust RH or LB. First, the whole saga of RH's bankruptcy shows him to be a liar. I have also watched various of his videos and he comes across to me as highly suspicious.

The ideas behind LB, so far as they are clear, are also flawed. I suggest you look at this thread for previous discussion of LB http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195847

Quote:
EVEN if it doesn't work, BUT people learn the banking system is whats behind the NWO/high taxation/corrupt politicians/MSM lies. more people are going to get woken up.
I doubt the failure of LB would play any role in convincing people of such fantasies. It would be just another scam.
Quote:
If enough people do wake up then everyone around them will have to as well. I feel there is a critical mass situation here too.
Well yes, if enough people agree with you, you will probably, eventually, achieve something. That is the nature of human societies generally. However, it is unlikely that lots of people will "wake up" and agree with you, because most people do not believe in conspiracies without reasonable proof.

Quote:
£100 car insurance for everyone is gonna get some attention surely....
There's a saying "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." I haven't seriously looked into the stats (average rate and value of motor insurance claims) to determine the plausibility of the scheme, but to work insurance needs a lot of policies to adequately spread risk. You would need tens or hundreds of thousands of polices in order to have sufficient capital to pay out on one large claim.

Quote:
Anyway 1st time on this forum so be gentle with me...
Welcome to the madhouse.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #296
jaynette
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,389
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
i'm just watching Roger hayes now on youtube.... This guy is a legend!! why are you negative on him?
“The guy” is a liar too, he is also a twice failed MP and he is also a bankrupt. He has done more U turns than an aborigines boomerang and he totally incapable of answering directly any thorny questions concerning (1) the legal fiction person (so called), that he says he caused a judge to admit to existing,(2) Cestui Que Vie Act 1666, that he says government used to create said fiction person and of course (3) HIS Lawfulbank.

Last edited by jaynette; 22-06-2012 at 07:52 AM. Reason: spelling
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #297
jaynette
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,389
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
i think the confusion here is that your thinking that they will use a different (new) currency.
jimmy, you need to watch a few more of this "legends" nonsense videos. He actually says “we will have our own money/currency” in the last BCG conference and he even goes as far as to tell us who is going to design and print it.
And in yet another, he shows his audience samples of said “own currency”.

Last edited by jaynette; 22-06-2012 at 08:18 AM.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #298
jimmyw
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

OK i have watched some more videos of Roger, the ones of him challenging judges and asking them to be held to account are simply amazing.

Also his website

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk

is something i will be joining asap.
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #299
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
OK i have watched some more videos of Roger, the ones of him challenging judges and asking them to be held to account are simply amazing.

Also his website

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk

is something i will be joining asap.
So you've come on here to promote Hayes.
You may find you have an uphill struggle.

Have you joined the lawful bank?
If so how much have you pledged?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #300
jaynette
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,389
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
So you've come on here to promote Hayes.
You may find you have an uphill struggle.

Have you joined the lawful bank?
If so how much have you pledged?
And I will be very interested in the content of the £10.00 “welcome pack” jimmy
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.