Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 01-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #61
stipey

http://youtu.be/i7EceYypw-c

an amazing example of the real and replaced. In this video the only real her is playing the piano in her white pants and jean jacket, as well as scenes from 'God'.
What is this thing here? @ :34-48
:57-1:10 is her.
The symbolism of broken glass meaning trying to break through the mind control.
2:02-2:07 from this face to this face, what a change..that was the gap between those years when she suddenly changed especially her face.
3:51-3:56 is not human...sorry..
4:27/28 is the changed
4:30-4:40 is the real
5:36 well you guessed it...is it live or memorex..

In another video on Youtube she actually narrates and admits her daughter plays a -changling/shapshifter..wtf? The interesting thing is how people on there are so stupid..all they say is -This is fantastic! because that's how dense people are to these things and they are the suckers that pay the large price for the ticket to support this agenda..

this has been another observation from yours truly the stip
kids...don't have the wool pulled over your eyes with these satanic robots..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.

Last edited by stipey; 01-09-2011 at 09:57 PM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #62
stipey

yes and here at this thread it will continue and i will keep posting here with 5,259 views at least someone out there feels the same or else they're stupid. and think yes the world is perfect and there is nothing out of the ordinary going on..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #63
armoured_amazon

I am intensely attached to the creatives I like, like Tori and Kate, and know their works well. I think the last real Tori for me was Choirgirl. The energy changed after that.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 06-09-2011 at 07:39 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #64
les_paul_robot

Jesus Christ what is going on here?!
So because the Stepford Wives thread has lots of posts that means Tori must be a robot? Get real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
http://youtu.be/i7EceYypw-c

an amazing example of the real and replaced. In this video the only real her is playing the piano in her white pants and jean jacket, as well as scenes from 'God'.
What is this thing here? @ :34-48
:57-1:10 is her.
The symbolism of broken glass meaning trying to break through the mind control.
2:02-2:07 from this face to this face, what a change..that was the gap between those years when she suddenly changed especially her face.
3:51-3:56 is not human...sorry..
4:27/28 is the changed
4:30-4:40 is the real
5:36 well you guessed it...is it live or memorex..
Your analysis is pointless because this is a fan video made up of all sorts of clips.

Quote:
In another video on Youtube she actually narrates and admits her daughter plays a -changling/shapshifter..wtf? The interesting thing is how people on there are so stupid..all they say is -This is fantastic! because that's how dense people are to these things and they are the suckers that pay the large price for the ticket to support this agenda..

this has been another observation from yours truly the stip
kids...don't have the wool pulled over your eyes with these satanic robots..
Right, so how do you equivocate Tori exposing the shapeshifters amongst us with being a robot replacement serving TPTB?
Yeah, it doesn't make sense, like the rest of your baseless arguments.
In fact, her songs have got more politicised since around the The Beekeeper era, and some tracks are pretty much out-and-out protest songs, like "Yo George", "Strong Black Vine", "Dark Side of the Sun" etc.
'Satanic robots' do not do this.

Quote:
yes and here at this thread it will continue and i will keep posting here with 5,259 views at least someone out there feels the same or else they're stupid. and think yes the world is perfect and there is nothing out of the ordinary going on..
It's the equivalent of rubber-necking; people just can't look away from wild bonkers ideas about the best singer songwriter from the 90s onwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I am intensely attached to the creatives I like, like Tori and Kate, and know their works well. I think the last real Tori for me was Choirgirl. The energy changed after that.
Like I've said before, it's no coincidence because she fired her longtime guitarist Steve Caton after that time (actually it was after To Venus And Back) who gave her sound a real edge. For instance, on the song God, all those wild screechy guitar noises were his idea. Tori went out shopping while he was putting down his guitar parts and when she got back she was like "WTF? ", but he convinced everyone it would work on the record.
Her husband and the other hirelings haven't really come at the guitar parts with any particularly obtuse ideas of their own. Although I did like the tone this guy got here on a live show. Dan Phelps maybe?
It's unkown what the reason was that he got sacked, some have said it was to do with him being caught doing something inappropriate with a fan, whatever that could mean.
Also, Jon Evans as a bass player I think is great on stage but I preferred it before he got involved on the records when it used to be George Porter Jr alternating with Justin Meldal Johnsen cos it was more interesting.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #65
0ddity

Quote:
yeah I like that site with that link however I can't read the pdf file.

here's the video
http://youtu.be/8137Gho5C_c

now look at the two and compare. the first is really her being herself, yet the strange thing is how people think she's different here, know this is the real person that people haven't been to exposed to. The subject she talks about to, how to get away from someone who's in control, that's interesting.

when you look at this
http://youtu.be/0qUm0kg6mlo
notice the low energy, the eyes do not match up... one is lower than the other. and hey look at the energy and excitement from this thing.. compared to the other video from just 2 years earlier. you can really see a difference. The first reminds me of how she was in the early 90's, this is the only video like this in modern times all the rest are a low energy thing

It is said that when a person reaches a certain level of fame they are replaced. I was thinking that maybe back in that time she did reach that level. The time right after Venus and back her pics look disturbed. Then there is a pause, she does a short tour and turns housewife. Isn't that amazing.. Scarlett's walk was creepy, as her face just instantly changed to this thin high cheek bone person from what she looked like on Venus and back. Welcome to sunny Florida /tales of a librarian. The beekeeper, these were crap and not her own self that we once knew. The original bootlegs-complete with a lizard on the front. American Doll Posse this is symbolism for split personalty mind control victim, abnormally attracted to sin- not her sorry..some replacement, stupid title reminds me of more dark subjects for the agenda-the iguana she holds. Midwinter Graces pleazzzz the thing on the front looks like a mannequin, I can't even imagine her driving around Florida looking at Xmass lights, Night of Hunters..more propaganda for the agenda..even the title reminds me of Vincent Price and one of his old flicks -the tingler.
I don't think she changed because of motherhood, my theory is she talked about the subject of how she had a woman lover in icicle on this real old video. Then she talks about her fascination with Cindy Palmano and was acting like she had a intense relationship with her, who has disappeared off of the face of this earth by the way.
Wow, the interview from 2009 is freaky! She looks like an alien.

I agree the video from 2007 is much more like her old self. But if they supposedly replaced her after choirgirl or sometime around then, why would there be an interview of the "real Tori" in 2007?

That is very eerie about Cindy, I wasn't aware that she disappeared...
You bring up some very interesting points, thanks for the brain food.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #66
armoured_amazon

Quote:
I love that piano shopping video footage. That's the Tori I know and love.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #67
oilydoyley

a classic example of a celebrity selling their soul to the dark side to have material gains and money that will have a short life span and be cast aside.

the music industry is a massive money idol making industry that's been known to use celebrities and putting them as God like status.

they reap the money
they reap the material gains
and they reap the energy created
oilydoyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #68
hadabusa
Banned

she is useless.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #69
klc_infowarrior

good observation about Tori...it certainly looks as though she was replaced.

I did some digging on youtube for comparison...and it was overwhelming.

Tori Amos Interview (Jools Holland 1996)
(((with a sparkle in her eye)))

THEN

Tori Amos Is Back (((around 2010)))
yikes! who the hell is that??

klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #70
stipey

right who is that..

the real sad thing is today I was listening to her music from 1998 a song called -om la boomleigh-

check out this song, its her real style as well as the piano playing and also the real Tori takes big breaths after every other lyric. The new one doesn't. Because back then she was full of expression and always smiled and looked at the audience and had so much happy energy like in the piano shopping video. And if you notice this style from this song, it is the real her that she left us with after that the style changed...

that style ranged from little earthquakes and faded towards the end of Venus and back. Between those years was her then after that the lyrics weren't hers and the style of the piano wasn't her.

here les-paul-robot educate yourself..maybe you should ask -lost world- this person knows a lot about the subject.. maybe his analysis is pointless to.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...46038&page=110

.http://www.whale.to/b/mc_music_h.html

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...robotoids.html

http://www.2012.com.au/Robotoids2.html

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/e...and_clones.htm

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/

and if you can't see the difference in those clips then your fucking blind to this whole agenda and in great denial. Is it normal to have a child be known as a changeling/shapeshifter.

That`s why this research me and others are carrying on this thread is important in showing how easily society is manipulated and conditioned by Hollywood/the entertainment industry in general etc.

Last edited by stipey; 08-09-2011 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #71
stipey

She was a powerful spiritual woman back then and she even saw this time we are in now. Do you see the latest Tori talking like this..

'where exposing of untruths are happening
things are being uncovered anything that isn't in alignment with universal law'

she talks about the times today and how she feels about Jesus, Mary, etc which is amazing.

Do you remember in early years of touring how she used to talk to the audience and make them laugh.. hello...

where expsoing of untruths are happening

Last edited by stipey; 09-09-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #72
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
She was a powerful spiritual woman back then and she even saw this time we are in now. Do you see the latest Tori talking like this..

http://youtu.be/IuZ5hm4P88c

'where exposing of untruths are happening
things are being uncovered anything that isn't in alignment with universal law'

she talks about the times today and how she feels about Jesus, Mary, etc which is amazing.

Do you remember in early years of touring how she used to talk to the audience and make them laugh.. hello...

the original tori was an amazing woman.

thanks for the links.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #73
stipey

Precisely klc_infowarrior
the original was amazing...wonder where she is..

I was driving today down this freeway listening to 'thoughts' and had these really deep thoughts...

by the way..someone hacked my post and added :

so for someone to go out of their way to do such a thing only means there has to be some truth to this..right
for why would they bother this..I think it's lame that these people have to come on here and hack and add their fucking 2 cents and they can't even spell.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Last edited by stipey; 12-09-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 13-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #74
klc_infowarrior

there is no doubt in my mind that they will go to great lengths to keep their "secrets"

the new tori is very scarey. absolutely nothing like the original tori...its obvious. just like the new ali lohan its so obvious thats it not the same person.
Old 13-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #75
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
Yup, this sounds about right. She is a total diva now. I never met her in the 90's, but I know a lot of people who did and I've seen many videos from meet & greets from that time... she was so incredibly sweet and compassionate. I've met her a few times in the past couple of years and she's a completely different person. Very plastic, robotic, and uncaring. I never thought of the possibility of her being replaced. Thank you for making this thread. I have wondered if she was being influenced in any way by TPTB.

I'm sure you've even heard the term fans have come up with for the new fake Tori, "Fori." It's used all the time on forums. It's just a joke, of course, but perhaps it rings truer than most think...

The photo from the art show is very intriguing. That looks like the Tori I used to know and love. If that is truly from 2007, I am shocked... I met her around that time and she looked nothing like that. Here is a photo from 2005.... WHO the hell is that?

My questions is... why would "they" need to replace her? She used to have a pretty big fan base but it has dwindled since the 90's. She struggles to fill small theaters now. What is the benefit of controlling her artistic output?
She looks like she's had a lot of surgery or botox done. I thought she was finished yesterdays star, a wacky American Kate Bush hippy type. Don't see on TV or music programs any more here in the UK when in the 90's she was always on various music programs. Why replace someone who is a spent force on the Global Market? Another way of looking at it is that maybe she's neurotic that her careers vanished? Coping with age can be a daunting prospect when you see all the young kids coming up and you no longer can compete.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 13-09-2011 at 10:55 AM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #76
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
good observation about Tori...it certainly looks as though she was replaced.

I did some digging on youtube for comparison...and it was overwhelming.

Tori Amos Interview (Jools Holland 1996)
(((with a sparkle in her eye)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXw_5...eature=related

THEN

Tori Amos Is Back (((around 2010)))
yikes! who the hell is that??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdMf...eature=related
Have you heard of a couple of little things called "Time" and "Age"? They change people!

She was always a bit wacky!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 13-09-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old 14-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #77
stipey

Exclamation

Quote:
there is no doubt in my mind that they will go to great lengths to keep their "secrets"

the new tori is very scarey. absolutely nothing like the original tori...its obvious. just like the new ali lohan its so obvious thats it not the same person.
Hey I had no idea who Ali Lohan was then I looked up her -new face- article @ 17 this woman looks strange.

http://www.people.com/people/article...527040,00.html

and yes this thread is for the curious and adventurous and if you need to vent about age and time well whatever.

The technology today in this time is unbelievable for one to fathom. Because they will not let the public in on it.

I was reading this article that this one guy mentioned that they use concerts as ceremonies for large mass mind control as well as dark purposes. So I stood today in this store to notice this poster advertising this concert for this famous country singer. On it in big letters -Mistress of the ceremony- and they had a famous celebrity listed. This to me was weird because I never seen concerts advertised as ceremonies. I got a creepy feeling run through me as I saw that sentence in red. Now if you think that is normal then maybe I haven't been to concerts in awhile. Most of the concerts I've gone to since the 70's never had a ceremony mistress listed to make it a important issue in the ad.
Old 14-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #78
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Have you heard of a couple of little things called "Time" and "Age"? They change people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1tV7...eature=related

She was always a bit wacky!
hello...I experience "time" & "age" too...as do others. and I don't see myself or any other people change that drastically as they got older to be unrecognizable. I am 41 years old and have friends on facebook from KINDERGARTEN and they nearly look the same (except older) for crying out loud.

so don't give me no time & age arguement. cause time & age affect us all. I still look the same as a I did 30 years ago. just a couple more wrinkles.

the only ones who happen to change are world leaders, celebrities, musicians, and other influential people who can earn some $$$ for them.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #79
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Hey I had no idea who Ali Lohan was then I looked up her -new face- article @ 17 this woman looks strange.

http://www.people.com/people/article...527040,00.html

and yes this thread is for the curious and adventurous and if you need to vent about age and time well whatever.

The technology today in this time is unbelievable for one to fathom. Because they will not let the public in on it.

I was reading this article that this one guy mentioned that they use concerts as ceremonies for large mass mind control as well as dark purposes. So I stood today in this store to notice this poster advertising this concert for this famous country singer. On it in big letters -Mistress of the ceremony- and they had a famous celebrity listed. This to me was weird because I never seen concerts advertised as ceremonies. I got a creepy feeling run through me as I saw that sentence in red. Now if you think that is normal then maybe I haven't been to concerts in awhile. Most of the concerts I've gone to since the 70's never had a ceremony mistress listed to make it a important issue in the ad.
Relating to issue of Mistress of the Ceromony! Have you heard the term MC! Was used by Rappers in the early days of Hip-hop they called themselves MC's (Like MC Icke or MC Conspiracy) and the lead rapper who was leading the event was called the MC - MC means Master of Ceremonies. It goes beyond rap and is used to describe the person who leads the running of speeces and events! So maybe at your concert they used the term Mistress of Ceremony because it was a woman who was leading the events at the concert not a male. Either way it's MC that is what it means!

What kind of bands were on at this concert?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 14-09-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #80
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
hello...I experience "time" & "age" too...as do others. and I don't see myself or any other people change that drastically as they got older to be unrecognizable. I am 41 years old and have friends on facebook from KINDERGARTEN and they nearly look the same (except older) for crying out loud.

so don't give me no time & age arguement. cause time & age affect us all. I still look the same as a I did 30 years ago. just a couple more wrinkles.

the only ones who happen to change are world leaders, celebrities, musicians, and other influential people who can earn some $$$ for them.
Yeh I understand that, I don't look the same as I did 10 years ago! but have you had a face lift? Botox? or what ever you can get in surgery? I am just looking at all the options before jumping to far out conclusions. Like I said this singer was all over the media in the UK in the 90's these days I dont' even hear her name! But for this forum I would not even be thinking about her!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 14-09-2011 at 10:54 AM.