Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 16-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
alexc

Default Big Pharma shills are getting more pathetic every

I recently found a big pharma shill on youtube who is promoting the myth of HIV / AIDS.

You'd think they'd find someone who wasn't rendered almost unintelligible by a palsy. It's that whole "doctor heal thyself" credibility problem. I love how .

The latest tack is to promote "cures" for HIV / AIDS. This gives the shills a false sheen of credibility by making them LOOK like whistle blowers out to "reveal" the truth.

The REAL truth is that these shills are only promoting the myth of HIV / AIDS by claiming it's a real disease. It's just a reinforcement of a tired old lie. Of COURSE the remedies work, it's easy to cure a disease that isn't even real! The best part is, when the vague symptoms return, you can sell them the cure AGAIN claiming they must have gotten reinfected somehow! They get to scam people who would otherwise have walked away realizing the "disease" is a joke!

I think these shills are the more dangerous ones, because they pretend to be giving us hidden or secret information, when in fact all they're doing is reinforcing the disease lie that's out there to make us scarred and get our money.
alexc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
izzy

is AIDS not a real disease ? is that what you are saying, we know to be HIV positive is to be exposed to the disease and have antibodies present .. but you are seriously claiming AIDS is not a disease ..???

Just asking
izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
alexc

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy View Post
is AIDS not a real disease ? is that what you are saying, we know to be HIV positive is to be exposed to the disease and have antibodies present .. but you are seriously claiming AIDS is not a disease ..???

Just asking
HIV has never actually been isolated in the lab. The "test" only detects antibodies, some of which are actually related to pregnancy.

AIDS itself isn't a real disease. It's a blanket term that covers gay bowel syndrome, any generic immune disorder doctors can't otherwise diagnose and the symptoms of the medications they give people who test "positive" for "HIV."
alexc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy View Post

Just asking
It was first called gay related immune disorder becase it just seemed to be affecting only gay men and it was thought they got it because they led unhealthy lifestyles doing things like sniffing poppers too much. It was then later blamed on a virus that was never even proven to exist. In my opinion they had it right the first time its just really a lifestyle disease in western countries. In africe its just the same diseases they have always died of under a new name.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
It was first called gay related immune disorder becase it just seemed to be affecting only gay men and it was thought they got it because they led unhealthy lifestyles doing things like sniffing poppers too much. It was then later blamed on a virus that was never even proven to exist. In my opinion they had it right the first time its just really a lifestyle disease in western countries. In africe its just the same diseases they have always died of under a new name.
no no that is not right, it is an immune deficiency disorder alright and as the immune system becomes damaged they develop allsorts of conditions that you or I would be immune to , such as unusual pneumonias or cancers..

and dont be silly, many people in Africa are afflicted by this terrible virus..

I have seen people woth aids, known people with aids, it is a virus and it is contagious via the bloodborne route, dont kid yourself ..

you d get on well with Mbeki !
izzy is offline   Reply With Quote