Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 11-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default MALARIA VACCINE and FLU vaccine

Does the malaria vaccine cause MALARIA?

Does Flu vaccine cause the flu? YES IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it FREAKING does.

I personally met two ppl. My niece and the 26 yr old woman at bookstore.

My niece took th flu vaccine and got the flu bad for a week.
OR longer.
The other lady got malaria when she went to Africa.
Since she is a sheep she really thinks she got it from a mosquito.
She said "they gave me dead vaccine-virus". I am thinking 'bull crap'.
She has lathargy all the time now cuz of it.
IT was required for her to take malaria vaccine before she went to Africa. OR recommendation. I am not sure.

But of course sheeps believe all the hype from the PIG docs and nurses. "We give you dead viruses".

My alcoholic x-woman I used to know used to be a nurse.
She is a sheep too. "the flu vaccine had dead virus in it."
"Your niece couldnt have gotten flu from flu -vaccine".
"well bich, she did".
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
Dude111

All I know is just about EVERY YEAR when sheeple roll up thier sleeves,I COME DOWN WITH SOMETHING!!!!! -- That shit is in the air,etc.........

Im glad I have vitamin C to help if i start to feel bad.... Almost every year!

FUCK ANYONE WHO IS BLINDLY LED TO BELIEVING "YOU CANT GET SICK FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAD THE FLU SHOT"

What the fuck do they think?? THEY ARE INJECTING THE VIRUS INTO THEMSELVES!!!!! (Of course its gonna be contagious until THIER SYSTEM knocks it down!!)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW, I didnt think about that. Since I am a hybr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
All I know is just about EVERY YEAR when sheeple roll up thier sleeves,I COME DOWN WITH SOMETHING!!!!! -- That shit is in the air,etc.........

Im glad I have vitamin C to help if i start to feel bad.... Almost every year!

FUCK ANYONE WHO IS BLINDLY LED TO BELIEVING "YOU CANT GET SICK FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAD THE FLU SHOT"

What the fuck do they think?? THEY ARE INJECTING THE VIRUS INTO THEMSELVES!!!!! (Of course its gonna be contagious until THIER SYSTEM knocks it down!!)
id, I never get SICK. lol. Neither does my 90yr old gma or any of my family members.

Anyway I didnt think about the fact that you said , once someone comes down with the symptoms after flu shot , they are contagious.
Wow , when I was sitting at bookstore and my niece looked like death, because she said "dang i just took flu shot and been sick for a week"....dam that didnt CROSS my mind that she would/could be CONTAGIOUS.
I figured it was just INTERNAL to her.
I DINT get sick from her. But dang some old person with weak immune system could have if they were sitting next to her.

I am like you. I only get sore throats on occasion but if i feel one coming on i take lots of vit C, then it nips it in the butt.

Last edited by 1zenith; 13-09-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 30-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
princessofwands

My Dad had the flu vaccine on Tuesday and the next day the flu started with diarrhea, sore throat, the works. He's still suffering with a chesty cough.

I tell him not to have it, but he says it's never made him ill, and it's protected him from getting the flu for decades.

Not this time.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
ilinda

I have a friend, who at around age 70, several years ago was extremely healthy, and never got sick with colds and rarely the flu, and never pneumonia. He doctor convinced her to get the pneumonia vaccine which she did ("because she's old").
Well, shortly after that she came down with pneumonia! And did she make the connection? I don't think so.
Her first ever pneumonia, right after the pneumonia shot, and she didn't make the connection.
ilinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #6
biawhiska

I had the flu shot in 2008. I got really ill and haven't had it since and won't again. I swear I have never been right since then. I have type 1 diabetes so they say I am meant to but there's NO WAY I will have it again.

Last edited by biawhiska; 01-10-2013 at 11:08 AM.
biawhiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow. I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
My Dad had the flu vaccine on Tuesday and the next day the flu started with diarrhea, sore throat, the works. He's still suffering with a chesty cough.

I tell him not to have it, but he says it's never made him ill, and it's protected him from getting the flu for decades.

Not this time.
If I get sick I really believe the GREYs/E Ts will fix me.
I would have asked them to take my 7mm Pituitary tumor off 2.3 years ago if i wasnt an asleep sheep and KNEW they were in my life at that time.
Sorry about your dad. Ppl are better off just taken a bunch of vitamins.
The control system is outta control and before long they will be putting
Cyanide in the vaccines. They are getting sooo careless like D I says and a lot of ppl will wake up then.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #8
1zenith
Banned

Default I hope you get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biawhiska View Post
I had the flu shot in 2008. I got really ill and haven't had it since and won't again. I swear I have never been right since then. I have type 1 diabetes so they say I am meant to but there's NO WAY I will have it again.
The vaccines makes you forever weak somehow. Permanently.
Some ppl anyway. I hope you get better.
That one woman who took Malaria vaccine isnt the same either.
She still acts weak. She has NOT put 2 and 2 together either.
Its been like 2years.

One young girl who took HPV vaccine cannot ever play SOCCER again.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:24 AM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default Sorry about your older friend. Thats sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilinda View Post
I have a friend, who at around age 70, several years ago was extremely healthy, and never got sick with colds and rarely the flu, and never pneumonia. He doctor convinced her to get the pneumonia vaccine which she did ("because she's old").
Well, shortly after that she came down with pneumonia! And did she make the connection? I don't think so.
Her first ever pneumonia, right after the pneumonia shot, and she didn't make the connection.
RIGHT right right!!! IT's called mass hypnosis. NOT ME or D I!!!!

I will rebel!!!!!

The Greyz were in my life all my life but 10 yrs ago I should have
become awakened to them. But I DID NOT. It makes sense that I did around 2012 though. They physically abducted my cat. 2004
And I saw ONE robotic Grey alien in my vision CLEARLY. 2004

When I put my recorder on by my bed to get spirit voices, 2004, I heard my self go """"awwwwww shitttt""""" when I played it back.

I was like "thats weird". I bet you they PHYSICALLY abducted me that morning.

And I STILL stayed 'asleeeeep'. I was in my trance state.

I believe they are around everyone (greyz/e ts). The Greyz were showing themselves to me as black apparitions with capes on and doing all sorts of paranormal activity for 21years and i still did NOT become awakened to them. I thought they were ghosts and spirits.

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-10-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
biawhiska

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
The vaccines makes you forever weak somehow. Permanently.
Some ppl anyway. I hope you get better.
That one woman who took Malaria vaccine isnt the same either.
She still acts weak. She has NOT put 2 and 2 together either.
Its been like 2years.

One young girl who took HPV vaccine cannot ever play SOCCER again.
No one believes me when I say but I can pin point the exact time my diabetes started to mess me about and I started feeling terrible. It was that flu shot. Made me really ill at the time. I am def not the same.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
princessofwands

Grisly stories, everyone.

My Dad's coughing his head off and calling out the doctor this afternoon. I hope he tells him/her, "your flu jab made me ill". Maybe he'll be given antibiotics. If not, I'll get you to send your Grey ETs over to fix him, lzenith.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default Tell him 2/kick that docs ASS!!!!!!&hand him ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Grisly stories, everyone.

a D I book. My Dad's coughing his head off and calling out the doctor this afternoon. I hope he tells him/her, "your flu jab made me ill". Maybe he'll be given antibiotics. If not, I'll get you to send your Grey ETs over to fix him, lzenith.
Awesome!! I tried to get them to go fix my step dads prostate cancer.
I don't know if they will or not. But he is gonna go get little radiation/chemo beads to put in him. That sounds SCARY to me and supposedly the cat cannot sit on his lap cuz he may become infected with CANCER.
That sounds PHUCKED up!!! And I WILL NOT ever take chemo or radiation.
I don't ever go to the doc and dont know if I ever will again. Not to mainstream.
I need to go get a pap smear. Should i?? Its been like 5years.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #13
1zenith
Banned

Default Your gut instinct is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by biawhiska View Post
No one believes me when I say but I can pin point the exact time my diabetes started to mess me about and I started feeling terrible. It was that flu shot. Made me really ill at the time. I am def not the same.
Wait, you mean to tell me the FLU vaccine gave you TYPE 1 diabetes?
Do you live in england??? Wow, cuz I am sure they put different
'killers' in the vaccines for different countries. Thats what it seems like.
Well even in U S so many ppl are getting Type 2 diabetes. It probably is from all the vaccines.
Isnt TYPe 1 pretty serious??

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-10-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #14
biawhiska

No sorry I had type 1 before but it was easier to manage. Since that flu shot it seems to be much harder. Yeah I'm in england. Was 2008 though to be honest now 5 years later I'm beginning to find it easier again like how it was prior to that shot.

Last edited by biawhiska; 04-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
biawhiska

It can be serious if you ignore it and don't take care of yourself. I try manage mine as much as poss so its not so bad. Avoiding all their nasty flu shots and meds help. I take insulin otherwise I'd die but other than that I take nothing else.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #16
stagger_lee

My dad has cancer and is currently having going through chemo. On sunday he told me that he's having a flu jab this week. I tried to put him off and told him he's far more likely to get the flu if he has the jab but he didn't change his mind.

I'm really worried he's going to get some bad side effects (like the flu!) and it's gonna knock him for 6. His immune system is already taking a battering with all the chemo.

The thing is earlier on in the day we saw some other family members and my aunt was keeping her distance from everyone cos she had a really bad cold. I overheard her husband say it was cos she had the vaccine a few days ago. I told my dad this but it barely registered with him, my step mum and my sister. My sister who is 27 said she has the jab ever year!! Fu*ksake!!

I really hope I'm wrong and he doesn't get affected.

If anyone has some stats about flu jab or articles that I could send to my dad please post them up for me!
stagger_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #17
Dude111

Sounds like he wont listen to anything thats NOT MSM!!!!

I hope he is ok!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote