Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 20-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #101
hey_jude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
good man!!!
I'm a female, man ...do you think maybe the MP let me off the hook because he knew I was an empty-headed blonde
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #102
illuminumnuts

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post
I'm a female, man ...do you think maybe the MP let me off the hook because he knew I was an empty-headed blonde
Maybe he thought he had a chance with you? Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen. Your life may depend on it.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #103
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post
i thought it was treat them mean, keep them clean? ;-) that's probably why i never get anywhere....

sry for the assumption, but piccy please?
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #104
illuminumnuts

I will give a full update of all my activities on Friday. Things are progressing nicely.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 23-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #105
mark1963

Look forward to this.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #106
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Look forward to this.
I am giving it my best shot...
Old 24-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #107
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I am giving it my best shot...
might not be hearing from him again then...
Old 24-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #108
illuminumnuts

Quote:
might not be hearing from him again then...
I'm not stopping them having their databases. I'm just trying to make sure I - and others of the same mind - are not on them. My medical data and who sees it, not that there's much to see, is strictly my affair. They will have plenty of sheeple to fill up their databases and keep them busy no doubt. I'm making a stand here. As I said, they can FUKK OFF!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 24-03-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 24-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #109
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
I'm not stopping them having their databases. I'm just trying to make sure I - and others of the same mind - are not on them. My medical data and who sees it, not that there's much to see, is strictly my affair. They will have plenty of sheeple to fill up their databases and keep them busy no doubt. I'm making a stand here. As I said, they can FUKK OFF!
i just meant they're probably going to get you, regardless of whetehr u actually achieve anything or not......i didn't but they still fucked me over big time! whoever 'they' were.....
Old 24-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #110
illuminumnuts

Quote:
i just meant they're probably going to get you, regardless of whetehr u actually achieve anything or not......i didn't but they still fucked me over big time! whoever 'they' were.....
Well, let's hope they have more important things to be getting on with.
Old 27-03-2010, 03:19 AM   #111
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up

Quote:
4. I understand that Detailed Care Records are due to be uploaded to regional databases. I am concerned about what they mean by 'regional'. I first thought that they were doing this on a Primary Care Trust level, but later found out that this wasn't the case. I am guessing that they might try to do something on a Strategic Health Authority level. Do you have any information on this issue? To me, it would seem a very small step from what they are setting up now to a full national database of D.C.R.'s. I find this very alarming.
It is looking more and more likely, from the information I have come across, that these regional hosting centres are indeed run in tandem with the 10 Strategic Health Authorities that exist in England. However, I can't say that I have had a definitive answer yet.

I have now had contact with someone from The Big Opt Out team and they are supportive of what I am doing. I am still waiting to hear back from some other people that I have contacted and will have to give a full update next week. To anyone who cares, please rest assured that I am not slacking and will keep pursuing this.

P.S. They haven't got me yet Jake. I will keep my eyes peeled though...

http://www.rnsubmus.co.uk/local/images/HRH21.jpg

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 27-03-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 27-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #112
quartz

thank you so much for the heads up guys, we got ours today and promptly opted out!
quartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #113
pri01

From how I see it they're doing a bit of a stock-take on their chattels. The data stored will then be used to formulate a business plan as to what projected profit they can generate for the next coming years. You know, high levels of rheumatism in this area and plenty of asthma in that one so lets focus our professional people to work here and their.

If any alert from the UK have noticed, they're building super surgeries throughout the UK at an alarming rate and all at the same time.

The NHS is changeing before our very eyes. They're delibirately running it down and advertising how bad it is in the media. These super surgeries will offer a great solution to the dirty wards, lack of beds and indeed care to patients right on their doorsteps. My suspicion is that they will be privately run and as such health care insurance will replace NHS. That's why they need to take stock now. They need to know how much profit we can make for them.

Last edited by pri01; 31-03-2010 at 07:29 AM.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #114
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
From how I see it they're doing a bit of a stock-take on their chattels. The data stored will then be used to formulate a business plan as to what projected profit they can generate for the next coming years. You know, high levels of rheumatism in this area and plenty of asthma in that one so lets focus our professional people to work here and their.

If any alert from the UK have noticed, they're building super surgeries throughout the UK at an alarming rate and all at the same time.

The NHS is changeing before our very eyes. They're delibirately running it down and advertising how bad it is in the media. These super surgeries will offer a great solution to the dirty wards, lack of beds and indeed care to patients right on their doorsteps. My suspicion is that they will be privately run and as such health care insurance will replace NHS. That's why they need to take stock now. They need to know how much profit we can make for them.
I hate to say this but your post is spot on have a look at this link.

www.lookafterournhs.org.uk

I spoke to my GP today,the nhs is going to go,it will be privatised bit by bit,the most disturbing thing he said is people are being refused treatment in privatly run clinics when referred by a GP if they suffer mental illness.
I spoke to him about the spine database too,he's leaving the nhs and going abroad,i am losing a fabulous GP,he said he's sick of what the goverment have done to the nhs.He said the goverment know more thank we think they do,since surgeries went computerised all data taken from patients i.e blood pressure, weight, illness ect has to be sent to a goverment data collection bank.
All without our knowledge.

He disagree's with the care record database but is a lone voice,he also said the bma are spineless and were going to hell in a handcart in the uk.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #115
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
I hate to say this but your post is spot on have a look at this link.

www.lookafterournhs.org.uk

I spoke to my GP today,the nhs is going to go,it will be privatised bit by bit,the most disturbing thing he said is people are being refused treatment in privatly run clinics when referred by a GP if they suffer mental illness.
I spoke to him about the spine database too,he's leaving the nhs and going abroad,i am losing a fabulous GP,he said he's sick of what the goverment have done to the nhs.He said the goverment know more thank we think they do,since surgeries went computerised all data taken from patients i.e blood pressure, weight, illness ect has to be sent to a goverment data collection bank.
All without our knowledge.

He disagree's with the care record database but is a lone voice,he also said the bma are spineless and were going to hell in a handcart in the uk.
On the mental health part - a private company called ATOS now does much of it - including deciding that they are fit for work (most of their staff at the medicals and interviews are not even qualified) - completely ignoring the Doctors and Psychiatrists reports in the process - BTW 8 out of 10 Mentally Ill patients are declared fit for work, so lose their benefits. Out of those 8 - 5 win it back on appeals but go through hell for months.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 31-03-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #116
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
On the mental health part - a private company called ATOS now does much of it - including deciding that they are fit for work (most of their staff at the medicals and interviews are not even qualified) - completely ignoring the Doctors and Psychiatrists reports in the process - BTW 8 out of 10 Mentally Ill patients are declared fit for work, so lose their benefits. Out of those 8 - 5 win it back on appeals but go through hell for months.
Iv'e come across ATOS in the research i'm doing,everything is points based and if you don't gain enough of them you lose your benefits.
This new system is a disgrace,they give people the least amount of points they can when they have their medicals, then expect them to jump through hoops to get their benefits reinstated through the appeal process.

The staff qualifications are a joke,the whole damn system is.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #117
jakemaverick
Banned

i used to get those ATOS letters to....no names never mind sigs provided....just ignored them, they were refusing to pay me anything anyway....

under the DPA such conduct is actually illegal anyway....
Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #118
mark1963

Quote:
Iv'e come across ATOS in the research i'm doing,everything is points based and if you don't gain enough of them you lose your benefits.
This new system is a disgrace,they give people the least amount of points they can when they have their medicals, then expect them to jump through hoops to get their benefits reinstated through the appeal process.

The staff qualifications are a joke,the whole damn system is.
It's worse than that - when interview and medical records were checked from ATOS many of the patients were given zero points. The records had to be FOI'd.

A couple of good sites:

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/home

http://dwpcorruption.co.uk/index.html

http://www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatos.html

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 01-04-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:44 AM   #119
comma berenices

Thanks for the links mark,the only one i had not come across was the last link,dwp corruption is one of regular reads,good works they do on there

I suppose our wonderful nannying goverment have to make sure our taxes are spent wisely(sarcasm)can't be giving money to the sick and vunerable when they need a pay rise or flip their houses

The lunatics really are running the asylum
Old 02-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #120
mark1963

Quote:
Thanks for the links mark,the only one i had not come across was the last link,dwp corruption is one of regular reads,good works they do on there

I suppose our wonderful nannying goverment have to make sure our taxes are spent wisely(sarcasm)can't be giving money to the sick and vunerable when they need a pay rise or flip their houses

The lunatics really are running the asylum
This is the thin edge of the wedge - like all of their schemes and policies.

We need to do something now - before it becomes a total police state.

www.thrivingaudios.com