Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 30-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #1

Exclamation The AIDS virus was manufactured

The AIDS virus was manufactured in the course of experiments on African monkeys at a primate centre in California, and afterwards transmitted to the outside community.
Let us be fair in our judgement, if judge we must! Homosexuality has existed long enough to be accepted as a component of human nature. It has been, and is, present in every walk of life, in every form of society. History tells us that in classical Greece homosexual love was regarded as superior to heterosexual love.
But never was there such a dis-ease as AIDS. Not until 1969, and before 40% of monkeys experimented upon had died from what became known as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. These were genetic experiments in the manipulation of retroviruses in research on heredity.
They required the use of monkeys of African origin, and one of the retro-viruses, Pneumocystis carinii, was the result of these experiments and gave rise to AIDS. AIDS is none other than an illness created by animal experimentation. AIDS, a human ‘creation’, would never have arisen if vivisection had not existed.
The spread of the dis-ease, which has been laid at the door of homosexuals, constitutes a grossly unfair accusation. We now know that it affects children, haemophiliacs, doctors, clergymen, and members of all religious denominations. It is spread, not only by promiscuity, but also by drug syringes and by blood transfusions.
The purpose in this writing is threefold. To protest at the unfairness of making the homosexual community the scapegoat for AIDS; to convey the true facts of this plague; and to highlight yet another example of the counter productiveness of animal based medical experiments.
Thalidomide, and now AIDS, are clear warnings that sooner or later Nature will hit back.
The treatment of AIDS will achieve nothing by experimenting on animals. This is the ultimate folly, since the AIDS disaster was caused by animal experimentation in the first place.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
gizmocrystal

I agree, but i think it was made to affect the black/homosexual population.

The two groups it affects mostly are gays and blacks. STDs dont normally discriminate

It was given to the gays through the hep b vaccinations and to the blacks via the smallpox? vaccination.

This is why it affects these groups the most, although it is starting to affect other groups now as well.

The people who did this will pay.
The truth will come out.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
anput

I'm not saying I don't agree that it could have been man-made, but the idea it only targets certain people is not adding up. Yeah, it is spread more in gay men due to the nature of their intimate relations, and it spread in Africa due to the cultural and economic issues they face- the men would not use condoms and they were not monogamous or had several wives, etc. It spreads, and kids are born with it. If a blood borne disease is introduced in a third world country it is going to spread, whether it came in a tainted vaccine or otherwise.

If it were targeted specifically to certain DNA ,then you would have a racial motivation, but we are all human and therefore subject to this virus. Many people who were not gay or black have contracted the disease through transfusions, accidental skin prick or heterosexual intercourse. TPTB would have seen that coming, so I doubt all of the AIDS epidemic is a result of an anti-gay or anti-black conspiracy.

On the other hand: An escaped lab monkey (or 13) is plausible. Maybe the plan WAS to engineer a virus to kill certain people but it was spread before the scientists were able to "perfect" it.

Maybe PETA is to blame- they let out a bunch of animals in protest and released the AIDS (no Im just kidding. Or aaaaaaaam I?)
anput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
mara
Inactive

I've read long time ago that the virus is made to depopulate Africa and 'somehow' went out of control. I don't know how they planned to keep the virus just on one continent since it's impossible. Anyway they have managed to seriously decrease the number of black people. Some countries has the rate of 40% AIDS + citizens...
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
voodoo

Default robert gallo the man that created aids

voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
I've read long time ago that the virus is made to depopulate Africa and 'somehow' went out of control. I don't know how they planned to keep the virus just on one continent since it's impossible. Anyway they have managed to seriously decrease the number of black people. Some countries has the rate of 40% AIDS + citizens...
Praps it wasn't just intended to depopulate Africa.

OP, do you have any sources? I've not heard this theory before but it sounds interesting.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Curiouser and curiouser
Old 03-01-2011, 02:34 AM   #8
wthree

I'm sceptical.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #9
theramblingpoet
Inactive

Yes I agree with mara,
It was created to depopulate Africa and the Brittish are the ones who manufactured it. However the first person to have contracted it was even further back than the 60's the first known case of a strange Immune deficiency,
was contracted by a swedish man who went to Africa in the armed forces he and his wife and 9 year old daughter finally died in the late 40's
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
Yes I agree with mara,
It was created to depopulate Africa and the Brittish are the ones who manufactured it. However the first person to have contracted it was even further back than the 60's the first known case of a strange Immune deficiency,
was contracted by a swedish man who went to Africa in the armed forces he and his wife and 9 year old daughter finally died in the late 40's
How interesting
Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
ytch

I think that if if it was manufactured,
it might have been to target a specific group of people,
but the worldwide depopulation program
would also accept any other victims.

Overall, the hole grid/hiv/aids story
smells fishy to the sky, in my opinion.

There is something out there killing people,
but, as usual, the official story does´t
ADD UP!

L&L,
keep up de- dumbing the people!

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #12
ytch

Ah, before i forget:

THANKS TO THE CHURCH
FOR STILL TELLING THE PEOPLE
ESPECIALLY IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES;
THAT USING CONDOMS IS
A SIN!

LONGTIME CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
IN
BRAINWASHING AND KILLING
THE PEOPLE:

THE POPE AND HIS BRAINDEAD FOLLOWERS!

CONGRATS!

THAT´S NOT A RANT;
IT´S SIMPLE FACTS!

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #13
theramblingpoet
Inactive

FYI the pope is their puppet,
I had a dream about him I was walking down the red carpet area on the sidelines and the pope was walking on the carpet,
I screamed there is the pope there was a huge crowd who rushed to harm him and the pope denied he was the pope... so I said it again and the guards came and told me he wasn't the pope I was very upset at this point because I clearly recognized him,
There was an angel beside me who then asked me why don't you understand? He is not the person he portrays himself as... at that very moment I was flooded with information that he had the blood of saints on his garments.
Oh and I forgot to mention his garments went from white instantly to crimson at the very beginning of the dream.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #14
theramblingpoet
Inactive

2.5 billion people must die by any means neccessary PEOPLE the powers that be want you to be helpless they are planning to starve us to death.
I had this dream I was standing in front of the united nations and I spoke aloud these words "there is going to be a drought and famine"
I was ignored so I was louder and said "there is going to be a drought and famine moving nation to nation"
I was looked at and conveyed to this was an impossibility
Then I felt the power of the creator overcome me with strength enough to proclaim even louder "there is going to be a drought and famine moving like a domino effect nation to nation"
I awoke!
Then also another dream I had was this
I was out in a field picking rice and wheat and we picked a bunch and took it back to the kitchen where we threw it in the pot and then when it was done we pulled it out and it became genetically tampered with so as to not have the fruit growing on the plants.
Our food is going to be unable to goto seed Buy all the seeds you can now that goto seed they want to control the food supply to starve 2.5 billion people if that does not work they will tamper with the seed of mankind to make us unable to procreate without payment to them.
Next the tampering of oceanic life and I saw grotesque scientifically created sharks and other sea and ocean life and the malicious forces behind killing scientifically created humans.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #15
gizmocrystal

Whatever it is, it is not "natural" and not from a black man eating or shagging monkeys(after eating bushmeat for years it suddenly pops up from knowhere?? PLEASE!!!) or the patient zero theory where one member of cabin crew took it to America and spread it from there.

I cant remeber where i read it, but it is abit strange that the two groups that were given the vaccines were and still are the major groups.(obviously they spread it around ther own groups first, it then leaches out into wider society.

Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr boyd Graves(now deceased) said it came from the Special Virus Cancer Programme that was around just before that time, which was headed up by Gallo(One of the men who "found" the HIV virus)

Also Dr Duesberg was also in that programme but insists that HIV is a harmless passenger Virus and that AIDS is caused by drugs/malnutrition/bad lifestyle. If you look around not everyone that has HIV/AIDS does drugs or is a party going animals, so i call BS on that theory.

Duesberg and Gallo are fighting about this and causing people confusion, but they both are responsible for this.

May they and the rest of those responsible rot in hell

Last edited by gizmocrystal; 03-01-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: adding info
gizmocrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #16
gizmocrystal

[QUOTE=ytch;1059563823]I think that if if it was manufactured,
it might have been to target a specific group of people,
but the worldwide depopulation program
would also accept any other victims.QUOTE]

Yes all the people that would have relations with the "undesirable groups"

It all makes perfect sense to me.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #17
gurlbit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
The AIDS virus was manufactured in the course of experiments on African monkeys at a primate centre in California, and afterwards transmitted to the outside community.
Let us be fair in our judgement, if judge we must! Homosexuality has existed long enough to be accepted as a component of human nature. It has been, and is, present in every walk of life, in every form of society. History tells us that in classical Greece homosexual love was regarded as superior to heterosexual love.
But never was there such a dis-ease as AIDS. Not until 1969, and before 40% of monkeys experimented upon had died from what became known as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. These were genetic experiments in the manipulation of retroviruses in research on heredity.
They required the use of monkeys of African origin, and one of the retro-viruses, Pneumocystis carinii, was the result of these experiments and gave rise to AIDS. AIDS is none other than an illness created by animal experimentation. AIDS, a human ‘creation’, would never have arisen if vivisection had not existed.
The spread of the dis-ease, which has been laid at the door of homosexuals, constitutes a grossly unfair accusation. We now know that it affects children, haemophiliacs, doctors, clergymen, and members of all religious denominations. It is spread, not only by promiscuity, but also by drug syringes and by blood transfusions.
The purpose in this writing is threefold. To protest at the unfairness of making the homosexual community the scapegoat for AIDS; to convey the true facts of this plague; and to highlight yet another example of the counter productiveness of animal based medical experiments.
Thalidomide, and now AIDS, are clear warnings that sooner or later Nature will hit back.
The treatment of AIDS will achieve nothing by experimenting on animals. This is the ultimate folly, since the AIDS disaster was caused by animal experimentation in the first place.
AIDS is a hoax, spread by the medical mafia for their sinister agenda.
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote