Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #41
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I got a pop up page saying that this could be an untrustworthy site what would you like to do, and I clicked the option "get me out of here"
has this happened to any one else ?

I also received an e-mail conformation that the transaction was successful, what gives ?
yes me too! I sent sean a pm about it. Because of this I accidently ordered two books
I clicked 'carry on to the insecure site' the last time and saw it said, 'successfully ordered'
Ah well, any money in there aint going to go very far if anyone tries nicking it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 06-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #42
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
Hehe im a little tough boy with beautiful blue eyes ! Gimme ya address and on your birthday day you will be able to mmmm smell my perfume and read the book
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
OK Beddie i think me again is trolling the thread derailing it
when I get desperate I will give you a call, which means sometime never, lol
Although.....mmm...blue eyes....
Plus looks like I will have two books by then so you can read one of mine, or better still, I will read it to you, little boy

anyway....the moon.......intriguing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 06-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #43
consciousness
Inactive

Another Icke book. Time to celebrate!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #44
infinite i

I noticed folks saying the global conspiracy had extra pages added? What was in these extra pages because I bought mines straight away, anyone? also whats this moon matrix stuff all about? Cheers

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Old 06-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #45
chattanova

Didn't have a clue about this before today
What a great start on the weekend

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 06-03-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #46
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
I noticed folks saying the global conspiracy had extra pages added? What was in these extra pages because I bought mines straight away, anyone? also whats this moon matrix stuff all about? Cheers
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=12
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #47
richardlism

I LOL'd a bit at first. But, there you go.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #48
kingkong
Inactive

I'm going to be interested to see how anyone could possibly prove or disprove that the moon is an artificial spacecraft wth aliens living inside.

Presumably there will also be new info on child abuse.

Since no one has posted it, here's the full book description:

DAVID ICKE'S SENSATIONAL NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE- ORDER TO ENSURE A COPY FROM THE FIRST PRINT RUN Nearly 700 pages, 355,000 words, 325 illustrations and 32 pages of original colour art by Neil Hague A Monumental Work The book is estimated to be ready for shipping at the end of April/early May

David Icke marks his 20th year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with the publication of his most amazing book yet. He takes the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new levels of understanding and he calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave.

David has moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incredible‘awakening’ in 1990 and here he does it again - and then some.

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons. has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the way as portrayed in the into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

We live in extraordinary times. On one side we are seeing the imposition of a global Orwellian State of total surveillance and control by those who serve the Moon Matrix, and on the other a fantastic energetic transformation is taking place – what David calls the ‘Truth Vibrations’, a phenomenon he first predicted in 1990 and used as the title of his first book after his ‘eyes opened’.

The Truth Vibrations are awakening vast numbers of people to remember who they really are - infinite, eternal consciousness.

Humanity is at a fork in the road and it is time to make a choice. Are we going to awaken to our true genius and potential as Infinite Consciousness? Or are we going to remain entrapped in body/mind and the manufactured illusions of the Moon Matrix?

One choice will give us freedom and potential on a scale we could not have thought possible, while the other will condemn us and our children to a global fascist/communist dictatorship on a scale that would make George Orwell wince.

You cannot read Human Race Get Off Your Knees and be the same person you were when you picked it up. It is life-changing, reality-changing and its information, if acted upon, will set us free.

Last edited by kingkong; 06-03-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #49
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
when I get desperate I will give you a call, which means sometime never, lol
Although.....mmm...blue eyes....
Plus looks like I will have two books by then so you can read one of mine, or better still, I will read it to you, little boy

anyway....the moon.......intriguing...
Ok deal you will read it to me so nice you are

But not surprisingly knowing that you ... yeah

Last edited by ignoranto_bliss; 06-03-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #50
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Ok i shut up
Old 06-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #51
fairyelfdog

Default Remember the Truman Show?

I thought about this when I first heard it today but then I dismissed it thinking "oh, it was the sun", then my bf came with the same claim and I remembered he was right. Anyway. Remember the movie "The Truman Show" with Jim Carrie? So much symbolism in that one. I'm sure we could go on and on but Christoph, the maker of the show, the arrogant "playing god"-character that had staged Trumans entire life had his headquarters in the moon from which he and his crew monitored, manipulated and controlled Trumans life.

Curious, huh?
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #52
jamesc

Moon matrix=NASA, All this stuff on moon anomalies, artificial satellite,moon landing hoax or as i like to term "plan "b" to cover up the real landing and encounters.Seems that this moon matrix could have its primary source of manipulation in originating from another dimension close to the physical vibrations or physical.

As we know some UFOs are speculated to have the advanced technology to manipulate the space around it or in other words have the ability to slip in and out of dimensions as deep see divers here on earth slip in and out of the sea.Cloaking technology in the hands of an advanced intelligence is anybody's guess as to what forms or possibilities that cloaking would take or achieve. Looking forward to DIs new book and will be studying it closely as i have done with all his books.The Lion sleeps no more as its heart awakens and gains momentum over the head.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
I thought about this when I first heard it today but then I dismissed it thinking "oh, it was the sun", then my bf came with the same claim and I remembered he was right. Anyway. Remember the movie "The Truman Show" with Jim Carrie? So much symbolism in that one. I'm sure we could go on and on but Christoph, the maker of the show, the arrogant "playing god"-character that had staged Trumans entire life had his headquarters in the moon from which he and his crew monitored, manipulated and controlled Trumans life.

Curious, huh?
My thoughts exactly . The inhabited moon is an old theory probably as old as the moon , which ancient tales relate wasn't always there , or perhaps there has been other moons .Man in the moon origins anyone . Ancient Indian texts state they flew in craft to mansions on the moon and mars . so maybe in the past we had interactions with the civilizations there . Christopher Knights book who built the moon
might be a good place to start for some background info before the new book comes out .

http://www.rense.com/general69/moon.htm
Quote:
POSSIBLE FIRST SIGHTING OF THE MOON BY MAN AND FLASHES OF LIGHT
One of the most fascinating of the lunar observations are flashes of light. Ancient authors such as Aristotle and Plutarch wrote about a group called the Proselenes of Greece. This group claims to have existed before the Moon was in orbit. Heiroglyphs found near the city of Tiahuanaco, Bolivia record the Moon entering into orbit about 11,500 to 13,000 years ago.
Fascinating stuff and i look forward to reading more about it
Old 06-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #54
freckles

Quote:
I got a pop up page saying that this could be an untrustworthy site what would you like to do, and I clicked the option "get me out of here"

I also received an e-mail conformation that the transaction was successful, what gives ?
Happened to me too ... Ah well, ordered now so what can ya do!!!

Thanks for the heads up Sean

I've got the munchies for freedom
Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #55
jamesc

While other factors such as surface elevation and crustal thickness could also affect where basalts erupt, these do not explain why the farside South Pole-Aitken basin (which contains the lowest elevations of the Moon and possesses a thin crust) was not as volcanically active as Oceanus Procellarum on the near side.

Ah the "dark side or far side of the Moon, what if ant anomalies lie there i wonder.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #56
manbearpig

I can't wait to hear David's evidence for this one.

I've always had a close connection to the moon, the ruling planet of my starsign, Cancer, is the moon, and for years I had my "time of the month" during a full moon every time without fail, like my body was perfectly synchronised to it. Also when I was a teenager I used to make wishes looking up to the full moon.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #57
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
I can't wait to hear David's evidence for this one.

I've always had a close connection to the moon, the ruling planet of my starsign, Cancer, is the moon, and for years I had my "time of the month" during a full moon every time without fail, like my body was perfectly synchronised to it. Also when I was a teenager I used to make wishes looking up to the full moon.

I am a cancerian too , deep, sensitive and intuition mainly determines perceptions of things before finale beliefs or views manifest.Trust the heart and the intuition before i judge things.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #58
darryl84

This information about the moon and other information in the book will be interesting to read to say the least!

Book pre-ordered, look forward to reading it!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #59
darryl84

Quote:

I had that message, but i clicked continue and it lead straight to davidickebooks website which told me the order was successful!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 06-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #60
neville fan

Default Who Built the Moon by Christopher Knight

There was a book published a couple years ago by Christopher Knight and it was titled 'Who Built The Moon":

Here is a review from Amazon.com talking about it:

Coincidence that the moon's diameter is exactly 400 times smaller than that of the Sun? Coincidence that the one second arc of the Moon's rotation is exactly 100 Megalithic Yards? Coincidence that the Moon exactly blocks the Sun's disk during a solar eclipse so that the Sun's corona can be studied? Without which much of Einstein's work would not have been confirmed. By the way the Moon is also 1/400 of the distance from the Sun which Isaac Asimov described as being 'the most unlikey of coincidences'. That the Moon is almost exactly 1/4 the size in diameter of the earth (which makes it the largest moon for a planet this size) and without its precise posisition at present, life as we know it would not have happened? Too many coincidences to accept as pure chance for me. And the fact that so many of the relationships can be expressed in whole rounded integers (within 99 % accuracy)in the metric system which we have blindly accepted as of modern origin which it apparently is not. All in all, an exciting and easy read even for this non mathmatician. The authors conclude that the moon is not a coincidence of blind nature and offer several (3) answers, which they wisely do not force upon us. The most important thing is that they do force us to think a bit more about what we have accepted blindly for centuries just because it seemed to fit the science of the times. Just as the 'flat earth' did before it.
Closed Thread