Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 01-06-2014, 05:31 AM   #81
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
They are not a celebration of black people in a doll, but a little slave doll for the child to play with, the word wog on the end of golly says it all really, similar to the Black and White Minstrel Show which was seen as the 'norm' in it's time as well. Total racist bullshit, Uncle Tomfoolery in charge of the propaganda as usual
I'm not sure how the gollywog could be see as a 'slave'. What kind of slave could come and go as he pleased in his hot-air balloon?

Sounds like freedom to me.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 AM   #82
rebeccapark
Inactive

All these parties won't save us. Here in Oz late last year we voted in Tony Abbott. So far he has broken just about all of his promises.
I have gotten to the stage if they open their mouth they are telling lies. They have an agenda and they will not tell the public what it is. Icke calls it the Totalitarian Tip Toe and I reckon he is right on the money.
Look at baby Bush......most thought things a lot of things would be set right with Obama but he has just followed on to the point that many can now see he is just a puppet doing what he is told. The war is still going on, Gitmo didn't close, US is pretty much a police state.
Makes no difference which puppet gets voted in, one way or other they will do as they are told.
To fight among ourselves is just a waste of time. We need to awaken.....and I mean spiritually otherwise this will go on and on. We need to do this order to change this world and if we cannot then at least we might be able to get out of the loop of reincarnation.
Truly if things don't change and the world continues on in the way it is going would you want to come back here? I feel if spiritual maturity isn't reached by the time you die you get recycled back here.
That has been my motivation into looking at how to do this. It isn't easy so one needs all their energy for the take off!
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #83
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'm not sure how the gollywog could be see as a 'slave'. What kind of slave could come and go as he pleased in his hot-air balloon?

Sounds like freedom to me.....
....and a nice suite.

IIRC the gollywog character was a pleasant, friendly chap, surely if he was being used as a negative racial stereotype he would have being the "bad guy"?
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #84
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccapark View Post
All these parties won't save us. Here in Oz late last year we voted in Tony Abbott. So far he has broken just about all of his promises.
I have gotten to the stage if they open their mouth they are telling lies. They have an agenda and they will not tell the public what it is. Icke calls it the Totalitarian Tip Toe and I reckon he is right on the money.
Look at baby Bush......most thought things a lot of things would be set right with Obama but he has just followed on to the point that many can now see he is just a puppet doing what he is told. The war is still going on, Gitmo didn't close, US is pretty much a police state.
Makes no difference which puppet gets voted in, one way or other they will do as they are told.
To fight among ourselves is just a waste of time. We need to awaken.....and I mean spiritually otherwise this will go on and on. We need to do this order to change this world and if we cannot then at least we might be able to get out of the loop of reincarnation.
Truly if things don't change and the world continues on in the way it is going would you want to come back here? I feel if spiritual maturity isn't reached by the time you die you get recycled back here.
That has been my motivation into looking at how to do this. It isn't easy so one needs all their energy for the take off!
You are correct and I believe if UKIP or even the BNP were ever elected in Britain then they would soon change their tune.

All controlled opposition to the Cons and Liebores IMO.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #85
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
You are correct and I believe if UKIP or even the BNP were ever elected in Britain then they would soon change their tune.

All controlled opposition to the Cons and Liebores IMO.
One thing many have not yet covered is, where Farage, spends most of his time working and speaking and who and what is funding him, if he gets his way and halt the UK membership and payment towards the EU, he will eventually cut his own throat in the EU and then begin looking to migrate somewhere else, it is already a foregone conclusion, if he wins, AKA another new statesman and useless politician.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #86
fairyprincess

I've going over this in my mind for. A few days.

The EU elections was no 'protest vote'. The lib dems are going to loose their shirt next year.

The scottish will most likely vote yes to independence. This will make it impossible for labour to ever win a majority.

The only way for the left to survive is for a lib/lab merger. This will probably happen next summer.

In the meantime, I suspect we will get a con/Kip coalition next year. Will ukip forced to hold back on a referendum till 2016 at the earliest.

If farage cannot keep his promise to give us a referendum, the ukip voters will most likely move further right (bnp?)

Either way, were looking at a britian becoming more right-wing in the near future.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 01-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #87
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

The EU elections was no 'protest vote'. The lib dems are going to loose their shirt next year.

The scottish will most likely vote yes to independence. This will make it impossible for labour to ever win a majority.

The only way for the left to survive is for a lib/lab merger. This will probably happen next summer.

In the meantime, I suspect we will get a con/Kip coalition next year. Will ukip forced to hold back on a referendum till 2016 at the earliest.

If farage cannot keep his promise to give us a referendum, the ukip voters will most likely move further right (bnp?)

Either way, were looking at a britian becoming more right-wing in the near future.....
Good post.

The two peters in the nursery song are flying away and coming back again.

It is like juggling skittles, we throw the one we least like up, but it must be caught again to continue the illusion.

Or another kind of magic.

Freddie says it so well.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-06-2014 at 05:35 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #88
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:

Scottish Indy is looking pretty likely but it's not certain
Scottish labour needs to have a rethink and come on-board with Indy to survive as a people's party ,
It's putting all it's eggs into one basket basically hoping to win the next general election in westminstershire ,
But since ukip took a lit of labour and tory voters that's looking less certain ,
One thing ukip have delivered on is tbey have split and shaken the big political parties in the uk but not in a good way as now they all want to be ukip light to get voters back
So in reality ukip have guided politics in the uk and reduced choice for voters ,

Let's hope Scotland does go Indy momentum is growing for a Scottish nation
Self governing away from Westmidden double dealers and trickery ,
If only labour voters and the Scottish labour party would stop their stupid anti snp no matter what approach it would be all but over bar the vote count .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #89
georgesmiley

edit - my avg av detected a virus after i dl'd it - so you may not wish to dl it - after dealing w the virus i found the viseo plays ok - dont know how a yt dl can have a virus

The following link is to a YT video entitled - Nigel Farage, who are you- it is described as a channel 4 documentary

It is blocked in the uk (haha)
probably not sinister but due to copyright

if you have firefox you can load of the add on proxmate to unblock

i posted this here as it the most current of the several ukip threads

http://youtu.be/fV-TbeGoQcs

Last edited by georgesmiley; 01-06-2014 at 08:21 PM. Reason: virus detected - tel aviv based
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:13 AM   #90
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
Scottish Indy is looking pretty likely but it's not certain
Scottish labour needs to have a rethink and come on-board with Indy to survive as a people's party ,
It's putting all it's eggs into one basket basically hoping to win the next general election in westminstershire ,
But since ukip took a lit of labour and tory voters that's looking less certain ,
One thing ukip have delivered on is tbey have split and shaken the big political parties in the uk but not in a good way as now they all want to be ukip light to get voters back
So in reality ukip have guided politics in the uk and reduced choice for voters ,

Let's hope Scotland does go Indy momentum is growing for a Scottish nation
Self governing away from Westmidden double dealers and trickery ,
If only labour voters and the Scottish labour party would stop their stupid anti snp no matter what approach it would be all but over bar the vote count .
Quote:
thats funny ,you think Labour would support the Yes vote ???
Really ?? the Scottish Labour MP on question time was jumping up and down with delight that(the horrible nasty racist) UKIP got a seat in the EU elections over the SNP.
you really have NO idea do you ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:31 AM   #91
decode reality
Inactive

To 'celebrate' the golliwog is akin to saying L'il Wayne's music is positive and inspirational. No different, it's just an older version of the same thing. It represents a time when the historical presence of black people was being denigrated in the education system's textbooks, and was replaced by caricatures emanating from slavery.

Not a lot of people know that - especially some very ill-advised politicians.

Last edited by decode reality; 03-06-2014 at 10:41 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #92
grannie27

FFS grow up and stop being outraged over a doll ...not one kid who got one as a present thought ."Great more power over the Blacks"
Old 03-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #93
dentedarthur
Banned

What about othello
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #94
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
What about othello
WTF ? are you on about ...?
Old 03-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #95
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
WTF ? are you on about ...?
Othello was a shakepearean play. The character himself is a notable black fictional character.....

Old 03-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #96
dentedarthur
Banned

dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #97
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Othello was a shakepearean play. The character himself is a notable black fictional character.....
You have to watch those Othello's, coming over here and stealing our parts in plays.

Shakespear should be banned for being racist!
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:37 PM   #98
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
You have to watch those Othello's, coming over here and stealing our parts in plays.

Shakespear should be banned for being racist!
Yeah.... 'im and that Shylock.... Send them back. Oberon too, he's a bloody fairy ya know....

Old 03-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #99
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:43 PM   #100
bendoon

Quote:
Othello was not Black, he was a Moor (Arabic or Phoenician)

Sorry to have to point this out but there is propaganda and lies everywhere.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote