Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 19-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
watanabe

Default Sandy Hook: Dad laughs before press statement

Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fruad

So is the man an actor or a genuine grieving father?
watanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
amethyst2009

It is really strange to watch and reminded me straight away of that picture of the Mcs grinning from ear to ear posing for a picture with a t shirt days after their daughter went 'missing' how can any parent react in such a way??
amethyst2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
tink123

Yes..it is odd that one...look at how many breaths he took to refocus and try then to put the act on...its like the camera man said action in a film and the actor flicks into character....a bit like Odhama crocodile tears too.....you know very well someone has told these ppeople the moment the camera is on to look upset and distressed its not a natural reaction is it?

I agree with the mc too...I would be so grief stricken.....I would be gabbling hundred to the dozen in between crying all the time....I couldn't casually take that in my stride at all........I would be begging for help!......but those 2 knew what to do and knew who to contact straight away in order to protect themselves.....where I wouldn't have a clue in terms of the media I mean!
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
gremlin

Very dodgy, you can almost see he is having to get into the part of a grieving dad.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
anthonyml

if this guy isn't an actor then im gandi

What he does is exactly what we were tought in drama lessons at school for emotional scenes
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
kennedycurse
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
if this guy isn't an actor then im gandi

What he does is exactly what we were tought in drama lessons at school for emotional scenes
Seems like a really shitty ''actor'' to me.
kennedycurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
infinite i

That is bloody weird.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
octopus

This video shows 'Emily's dad' delivering his speech:

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro

Last edited by octopus; 19-12-2012 at 10:52 AM.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
tink123

Has anyone..heard bit off topic any more on the Madeline case...because I have been watching documentaries on them...and there is something well dodgy with that story...their behaviour..who was protecting them.....those dogs were English highly trained ones they brought in who smelt death and found blood...yet the Mc...and everyone dismissed the dogs findings???? And they sue anyone who writes a different story about what they claim to be the truth.....would we have all done that??????

I would have openly explored every avenue open.....and let a camera crew follow me all the time..because if you have nothing to hide...you have nothing to fear!???...very odd story that one.....so is that clip!!!

Camera...Action....Cue ...tears!!!...its shameful!!...The World is full of liars its become its own art form! x I am sure people have actually forgotten what truth means!!!xxx
Old 19-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #10
tink123

Smile

Whats interesting about the second video is the camera angle and the fact it doesn't show moments before like the first clip!!!....The Oscar goes too???? its truly unbelievable!...like David says....pan the camera round and you get the true story....and who writes all this stuff for them???...Remember they have just lost the most precious thing in their lives...would we want to sit there and write an award winning speech???? Its all so staged.x
Old 19-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
Orangecloud

He's grinning then he slips into the part, and the acting is so terrible! Geeez I've seen it all now. If that's genuine then he's a weirdo. And I'll eat my hat.
Orangecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
tink123

Question

I wonder???..If they find these people..the ones who do the shootings etc...and weeks months before hand...give them their new drugs and test them out on them to see how effective they are..in controlling them etc....no one clearly cares or investigates properly the lives of the people who do it?....they are just instantly labelled and we all fall for it....but I am starting to wonder...if there isn't more to what this...on the gunmans side...society is so quick to condemn...as its a terrible crime...but in our emotional state we forget to find out the real truth and ask why he did it...why then?..why that moment in time on that day???. who was that bloke..mixing with weeks and months before hand???..dunno that video makes me question all of it now...because its all perfect timing for Obhama to look good and bring in the next set of laws he wants...thats how I see it x
Old 19-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #13
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
I wonder???..If they find these people..the ones who do the shootings etc...and weeks months before hand...give them their new drugs and test them out on them to see how effective they are..in controlling them etc....no one clearly cares or investigates properly the lives of the people who do it?....they are just instantly labelled and we all fall for it....but I am starting to wonder...if there isn't more to what this...on the gunmans side...society is so quick to condemn...as its a terrible crime...but in our emotional state we forget to find out the real truth and ask why he did it...why then?..why that moment in time on that day???. who was that bloke..mixing with weeks and months before hand???..dunno that video makes me question all of it now...because its all perfect timing for Obhama to look good and bring in the next set of laws he wants...thats how I see it x
And I can't help agreeing with you.

Last edited by zephirop; 19-12-2012 at 11:04 AM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #14
aladinsane
Banned

All I can say wow! This is quite revealing of their tricks and agenda, they can´t be happy now.
Some say there was no shootings, the town got filled up with actors.

Modern witchcraft! manipulating the mind to send of energy in the wrong places.

How Obvious can it get? Will the sheeple just sheeple this of and continue beeing sheep?

Last edited by aladinsane; 19-12-2012 at 11:24 AM.
aladinsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
tink123

Smile

Thanks for that! been reading your posts along the way and you make some good points too!...these shootings are too convient in terms of timing and agenda for my liking!...Something bad always happens just before Christmas or just at the start of the New Year too! x
Old 19-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
lcp.
Banned

I watched this interview live on Sky news, the family were described as "Mormons".
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
sandfordhilldave
Inactive

thats disturbingly wrong :-(
sandfordhilldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #18
tink123

Well..is that impossible in this day and age????..I mean look what can be achieved in films these days???......we are just fed an edited link....its not true journalism..that disapeared long long ago!!!!

Nothing is True any more.....that one word sums it all up...Truth!!!!.......No one can face it...I started testing my theory out on the so called friends in my life and when you tell them the truth the real truth about any of this stuff they shut off and run!!!...No one unless you are awake can face the truth..its really strange.

My dad said to me...stop telling the truth and being so honest no one is as open as you...people can't handle it...and is hitting 70!!....and I refused and I said no...the truth is always the truth...no matter how bad a situation you stand there and face it...you don't run and hide...but the sheep do!!! its quite frightening when you see and experience it first hand...I suggest people test it out on their family and friends and see what rection you get!

I got I'm deranged...evil..into a cult!!..and boy did they run!!! soon found out who was really real in life! x
Old 19-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #19
signalnorth

I have a theory about all this. Yes I do believe that actors are sometimes rolled out in cases like this and say for example 9/11 and The McCanns . but I also believe that these people appear to have substantiated lives and backgrounds because effectively all these things are in the form of a 'long con' i.e people can vouch for them as living in that town , working with them etc because they have done so. However, their lives are still fictions in that daughters may nor be daughters , husbands not their husbands , they are playing roles in the strictest sense of the phrase, they are actors appearing in a play that they might not appear on stage in for 20 years.

Thoughts?
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/

signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #20
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

It does look weird, maybe something to it. But then again he could have just been nervous because of the news being there and was smiling because he knew he would struggle.. who knows..

it does look more strange the more you look at it..

Last edited by thirdwave; 19-12-2012 at 11:42 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote