Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #18561
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
I was referring to the children childishly (and blamelessly) exaggerating.
As you surely must know.
Presumably you are not accusing the children of 'ruining people's lives and accusing them of things they have not done' - because they're children.
no, i am not accusing the children, as you well know. I am blaming the greasy shits who made them say it, ie ella and abe, ...and all the people who promote those lies in their various ways eg by posting comments to the effect that those very lies were true, ie 'there was a kernel of truth' when in fact there is not a kernel of evidence to support that belief. This is what ruins the lives of the people who have been innocently accused.

btw do you support ella and abe?

Last edited by susan0207; 19-06-2015 at 07:18 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 08:40 PM   #18562
oreally
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 134
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

In recent weeks, AC* posting as 'Hempstars' has been commenting on posts on Jacqui Farmer's Hampstead Research blog. (*Although I cannot be certain it is him, I am pretty much convinced it is).

Here are a few relevant/interesting quotes (my notes in blue):

https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....lood-drinking/
Hempstars says: May 10, 2015 at 12:34 am
We partake daily of a sacred Eucharist ; a plant based blood transfusion liquid, “The Blood of Life.”
As opposed to the blood of sacrificed infants , “The blood of death” that these lost souls believe will confer upon them the gift of Eternal Life.
Life comes from life, and from death comes always death.
These lost souls celebrate death , drink and eat death , glorify death ( Jesus on the cross) and believe in death. What must be their lot ?
It is no surprise to us that we who celebrate Life should be the Natural Nemesis of Deatheaters .


(https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....e-wonder-drug/)
Hempstars, May 19, 2015 at 11:46 pm
We @ Hempstar Dynamics feel that it is our relationship with Cannabis as a sacred food ,and it’s juice as an ideal plant based, blood transfusion liquid, which energetically causes us to be the natural nemesis of the human blood quaffing Illuminati Sodomite Death Cult.
happy hemping
)+(
What an incredible coincidence that AC, natural nemesis of the cult, met ED and 'discovered' that her children were part of said cult.

(https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....e-wonder-drug/)
Hempstars says: May 19, 2015 at 5:49 pm
With all due respect Sir, as a long term raw foodist, and someone who established a privately funded Nutritional research organisation ,Hempseed Organics in 1996, now known as Hempstar Dynamics, and having studied Cannabis nutrition full time for over 20 years I am accustomed to being challenged. It is the prohibition of Cannabis in U.S.A. in 1937 that is responsible for the lack of research and therefore knowledge and the mis/disinformation regarding this most sacred food . THCA, THC Acid is non psychoactive, as are ALL cannabinoids until or unless consumed in vast amounts or till heated and/or dried . http://www.cannabisinternational.org and Dr. William Courtney will explain clearly that THC neutral which is what THCA becomes when dried and/or heated , losing the Acid portion of the molecule ,and thereby producing an unnatural THCN ,THC neutral ,molecule which is psychoactive in minute doses and which is responsible for incidents of THCN toxicity.
Fresh raw Cannabis IS the perfect food for humans.
Pleased to make your acquaintance Sir, and thank you for your kind assistance . )+(

I received an Honorary Doctorate for work showing how fresh raw Cannabis juice is an ideal plant based blood transfusion liquid for humans, which precludes the need to consume human blood for transfusion purposes .


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....omment-page-1/
W says: May 20, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Abraham, I would be most interested to hear more about your research into hemp. Can you tell me which university awarded you your honorary doctorate and who supervised your research? Thank you.

Hempstars says: May 20, 2015 at 3:42 pm
W, thank you for your interest, as a rule we don’t generally reply to individual posts, however Dr.Anneke Westra from Glastonbury awarded my honorary doctorate in 2013.
We begun full time Nutritional research in 1996 at the House Of Hemp in Redchurch St. London, where we were invited to head the House of Hemp, Hempseed research dept. We were supported in our research by David Wolfe, an Internationally recognised authority on Raw food nutrition, a young scientist from Southampton and others . We can’t say that we were supervised by anyone other than ourselves . We trust that this is useful.
As previously mentioned, we feel that it is our work with fresh raw Cannabis juice as an ideal “plant based” blood transfusion liquid for humans, ( that precludes the consumption of human blood for blood transfusion purposes ) which causes us to be the natural nemesis of this murderous human blood drinking/flesh eating cult.
For more information see http://www.cannabisinternational.org

A google search of 'David Wolfe' led to this web address, (an international directory of raw food experts) where AC's contact details are listed on page 100 http://www.scribd.com/doc/95843722/BoletinCrudo


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....omment-page-1/
Hempstars says: May 21, 2015 at 1:49 am ToothlessgetRuthless, Youtube legend , He’s got Tavi mind controllers surrounded single handedly.
.
Toothless may you never be youthless nor truth less , Bless


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....email-to-jcio/
Hempstars says: June 11, 2015 at 9:20 pm
We are regularly inspired by the insightful videos of ToothlessGetruthless, who appears to have Tavistock et al surrounded single handidly .
This email is indicative of his usual high standard of presentation.
Special Investigator , and ex police officer Kylie Wilson who served for ten years in the Met.,with much of those ten years spent as a Detective Constable & specialist in A.B.E. Interviews, was summoned by Haringey Council for merely mentioning a sibling of Baby P as a reference in an analysis of the A and G's police interviews, which she was commissioned to do & which was presented as evidence in the Judicial Revue application.
Kylie Wilson incidentally also provided an Investigative analysis of the C.R.I.S report.
E & A

ToothlessGetRuthless also uses the name architectofpi


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....aham/#comments
Hampstead Research blogpost 'Message from Abraham' June 1, 2015

Some people are concerned that Abraham hit the children. Not just because he did but also because this could be used against him by the State, who will want to keep those children – at all costs.
I asked Abraham about this and this is his reply:
Yes A did hit the children, but is it difficult to believe that this has been exaggerated? Do they really need an excuse to keep the children? A is ready and willing to exit stage left if this ever becomes a condition for their release. Ella has never been accused of anything by the children.
My chastisement of A & G has been exaggerated to the degree to which RD’s behaviour has been played down. As a 58 year old from Tottenham, once I realised that the children had been possibly sexually abused, it wasn’t difficult for me to realise that I could make an ideal scapegoat by the real culprits were I to voice my suspicions. Twice I considered removing myself from this this delicate situation, anticipating some such scenario with me as the convenient scapegoat.
Remembering M’s big green eyes looking deeply into mine imploring me telepathically to help, before A & G disclosed, remind me that this temporary discomfiture is nothing if one child is spared this torture. Naively or otherwise I decided to trust and go to the authorities.
The love, support and tireless investigation by you, VM, Sabine, Don A, Scott, Drifloud and others has restored my faith in human nature, and we are sure that the majority of people that view the videos can intuitively tell that the children are speaking truth and tRolls,Shills and those “devil’s advocates” are conspicuous in their ignorance of the 2 rather conspicuous elephants in the room. You see, A only knew the children for 3 months before the disclosures so could not be responsible for the long term sodomy that the children suffered. Someone sodomised the children and the children have only ever accused their father and his associates. Sadly we feel that children are still being sodomised and murdered.

Comments
T says: June 1, 2015 at 6:00 pm
One small question …. Abraham could you clarify what you mean with “Remembering M’s big green eyes looking deeply into mine imploring me telepathically to help, before A & G disclosed, ” specifically who or what is ‘M’ please?

jacquifarmer1984 says: June 1, 2015 at 6:09 pm
T, M stands for the name of one of the 20 other “special” children who were being abused who spent time at Ella’s house playing with the children. Jx

So, before P and Q began to give AC information, he locked eyes with one of their playmates and telepathically realised something was afoot ?!

Last edited by i_am; 19-06-2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Names
oreally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 08:49 PM   #18563
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

thanks for that oreally.
Amazing how Abe keeps forgetting to mention that the kids had thc in thier system.
I would never allow a boyfriend to hit my kids, no chance.

Quote:
We are regularly inspired by the insightful videos of ToothlessGetruthless, who appears to have Tavistock et al surrounded single handidly .
That made me laugh as that maladjusted fool has no clue what day it is. Maybe they are taking to much medication.
Yes they can make another video about me, they make me laugh

Last edited by baboshka1; 19-06-2015 at 08:51 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:01 PM   #18564
boiow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: isle of wight
Posts: 589
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
why do some people listen to this mad person?

we don't believe all the other mad people that happen to spout their own versions of madness: x, y, and z.

you know, the people with loud-speakers, or that shout in the street, who we all tactfully side-step and ignore.

the people that believe ella do so mainly because of her two attractive children, who performed well, as they needed to do, as they were afraid of what would happen if they didn't say their lines right.

because satanism is 'the porn of the evangelicals',

and

because this story is being promoted by an organised gang in the background.

who employ 'useful idiots' who are triggered by their own emotional traumas of the past.

who want to save themselves (in the past) by now 'helping the children' (of today)

...even if it is all a big con.
" the people that believe ella do so mainly because of her two attractive children, who performed well, as they needed to do, as they were afraid of what would happen if they didn't say their lines right.".
Are you honestly saying that the children were 'coached' to say all those things and in such detail and intricacy. The lengths people will go to, to try to derail an investigation is staggering.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:04 PM   #18565
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Agreed, oreally. This sounds very much like what AC said as part of the worldbeyondnelief interview. Hearing him speak on the podcast, he seemed knowledgeable, passionate and articulate about hemp.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:07 PM   #18566
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

@o'really - thanks for this.

if this does not say it all, then what does? anyone who can't see this for what it is may be suffering from the same delusions as abe.

Quote:
So, before P and Q began to give AC information, he locked eyes with one of their playmates and telepathically realised something was afoot ?!

Last edited by susan0207; 19-06-2015 at 09:07 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:11 PM   #18567
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Have you actually been following the case or this thread, or have you just popped up this week?

I get the feeling it's the latter, 'm8'.
Do you have anything important you think i need to know about?
If you think i am a bit wooly around the ears and you think i need updating or you feel you would like to share something with me then that's fine.
If you would rather keep it a secret or let me find out for myself, then that is fine too
It would actually be quite interesting to have someone that believes in this try to show me some facts
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-06-2015 at 09:14 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #18568
boiow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: isle of wight
Posts: 589
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
@o'really - thanks for this.

if this does not say it all, then what does? anyone who can't see this for what it is may be suffering from the same delusions as abe.
Are you not aware of a telepathic link between people? Especially if you look into their eyes. When it happens spontaneously a lot of information is conveyed. If you don't believe me. Ask a policeman. They rely on it.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #18569
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Do you have anything important you think i need to know about?
If you think i am a bit wooly around the ears and you think i need updating or you feel you would like to share something with me then that's fine.
If you would rather keep it a secret or let me find out for myself, then that is fine too
It would actually be quite interesting to have someone that believes in this try to show me some facts
Have you read the thread from the beginning? You will find every argument for and against posted over and over and over........
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #18570
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Do you have anything important you think i need to know about?
If you think i am a bit wooly around the ears and you think i need updating or you feel you would like to share something with me then that's fine.
If you would rather keep it a secret or let me find out for myself, then that is fine too
It would actually be quite interesting to have someone that believes in this try to show me some facts
you will be waiting forever
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:22 PM   #18571
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
Are you not aware of a telepathic link between people? Especially if you look into their eyes. When it happens spontaneously a lot of information is conveyed. If you don't believe me. Ask a policeman. They rely on it.
That is "not" the definition of telepathy.
Also it is only telepathy if you really have picked up on something and you are correct.
If not then it is delusion.
Has it been confirmed by this little girl that what AC picked upon was infact correct?
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:25 PM   #18572
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
" the people that believe ella do so mainly because of her two attractive children, who performed well, as they needed to do, as they were afraid of what would happen if they didn't say their lines right.".
Are you honestly saying that the children were 'coached' to say all those things and in such detail and intricacy. The lengths people will go to, to try to derail an investigation is staggering.
yes i am honestly saying that. as you can hear the coaching going on if you listen for it, which i am sure you aren't. oh, good thing we have some independent verification of this here with a secret recording: does this sound like coaching to you?

95. Towards the end of the recording there is a passage when the children and Mr Christie
are all shouting, excitedly, “Kill, kill, kill.” Mr Christie urges the children to “Say it…
Say it how they say it.” A. “Kill, kill, kill.” …. Mr Christie, “What’s the word that you
say?” A. “Kill.” Mr Christie, “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound
of it. Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.” There is then repeated
chanting of the word “Kill” and a little later of the phrase, “Kill the baby.” Once more
Mr Christie urges the children on saying, “Let’s say it together. Let’s say it together.
Kill the baby.” And they do.
96. Mr Christie brings the discussion to a close saying that it is “a quarter past one” in
the morning. He makes clear that he is tired, adding, “Some of us have been working
on this for a month full-time....

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...arman-2015.pdf

the children did have knowledge of sexual details they should not know of. the police are still investigating the possibility of sexual abuse. but that could mean anyone. is it possible in the years ella was a single mother she left the children with other people?

Last edited by susan0207; 19-06-2015 at 10:36 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #18573
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreally View Post
In recent weeks, AC* posting as 'Hempstars' has been commenting on posts on Jacqui Farmer's Hampstead Research blog. (*Although I cannot be certain it is him, I am pretty much convinced it is).

Here are a few relevant/interesting quotes (my notes in blue):

https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....lood-drinking/
Hempstars says: May 10, 2015 at 12:34 am
We partake daily of a sacred Eucharist ; a plant based blood transfusion liquid, “The Blood of Life.”
As opposed to the blood of sacrificed infants , “The blood of death” that these lost souls believe will confer upon them the gift of Eternal Life.
Life comes from life, and from death comes always death.
These lost souls celebrate death , drink and eat death , glorify death ( Jesus on the cross) and believe in death. What
must be their lot ?
It is no surprise to us that we who celebrate Life should be the Natural Nemesis of Deatheaters .


(https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....e-wonder-drug/)
Hempstars, May 19, 2015 at 11:46 pm
We @ Hempstar Dynamics feel that it is our relationship with Cannabis as a sacred food ,and it’s juice as an ideal plant based, blood transfusion liquid, which energetically causes us to be the natural nemesis of the human blood quaffing Illuminati Sodomite Death Cult.
happy hemping
)+(
What an incredible coincidence that AC, natural nemesis of the cult, met ED and 'discovered' that her children were part of said cult.

(https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....e-wonder-drug/)
Hempstars says: May 19, 2015 at 5:49 pm
With all due respect Sir, as a long term raw foodist, and someone who established a privately funded Nutritional research organisation ,Hempseed Organics in 1996, now known as Hempstar Dynamics, and having studied Cannabis nutrition full time for over 20 years I am accustomed to being challenged. It is the prohibition of Cannabis in U.S.A. in 1937 that is responsible for the lack of research and therefore knowledge and the mis/disinformation regarding this most sacred food . THCA, THC Acid is non psychoactive, as are ALL cannabinoids until or unless consumed in vast amounts or till heated and/or dried . http://www.cannabisinternational.org and Dr. William Courtney will explain clearly that THC neutral which is what THCA becomes when dried and/or heated , losing the Acid portion of the molecule ,and thereby producing an unnatural THCN ,THC neutral ,molecule which is psychoactive in minute doses and which is responsible for incidents of THCN toxicity.
Fresh raw Cannabis IS the perfect food for humans.
Pleased to make your acquaintance Sir, and thank you for your kind assistance . )+(

I received an Honorary Doctorate for work showing how fresh raw Cannabis juice is an ideal plant based blood transfusion liquid for humans, which precludes the need to consume human blood for transfusion purposes .


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....omment-page-1/
W says: May 20, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Abraham, I would be most interested to hear more about your research into hemp. Can you tell me which university awarded you your honorary doctorate and who supervised your research? Thank you.

Hempstars says: May 20, 2015 at 3:42 pm
W, thank you for your interest, as a rule we don’t generally reply to individual posts, however Dr.Anneke Westra from Glastonbury awarded my honorary doctorate in 2013.
We begun full time Nutritional research in 1996 at the House Of Hemp in Redchurch St. London, where we were invited to head the House of Hemp, Hempseed research dept. We were supported in our research by David Wolfe, an Internationally recognised authority on Raw food nutrition, a young scientist from Southampton and others . We can’t say that we were supervised by anyone other than ourselves . We trust that this is useful.
As previously mentioned, we feel that it is our work with fresh raw Cannabis juice as an ideal “plant based” blood transfusion liquid for humans, ( that precludes the consumption of human blood for blood transfusion purposes ) which causes us to be the natural nemesis of this murderous human blood drinking/flesh eating cult.
For more information see http://www.cannabisinternational.org

A google search of 'David Wolfe' led to this web address, (an international directory of raw food experts) where AC's contact details are listed on page 100 http://www.scribd.com/doc/95843722/BoletinCrudo


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....omment-page-1/
Hempstars says: May 21, 2015 at 1:49 am ToothlessgetRuthless, Youtube legend , He’s got Tavi mind controllers surrounded single handedly.
.
Toothless may you never be youthless nor truth less , Bless


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....email-to-jcio/
Hempstars says: June 11, 2015 at 9:20 pm
We are regularly inspired by the insightful videos of ToothlessGetruthless, who appears to have Tavistock et al surrounded single handidly .
This email is indicative of his usual high standard of presentation.
Special Investigator , and ex police officer Kylie Wilson who served for ten years in the Met.,with much of those ten years spent as a Detective Constable & specialist in A.B.E. Interviews, was summoned by Haringey Council for merely mentioning a sibling of Baby P as a reference in an analysis of the Alisa and Gabriel’s police interviews, which she was commissioned to do & which was presented as evidence in the Judicial Revue application.
Kylie Wilson incidentally also provided an Investigative analysis of the C.R.I.S report.
E & A

ToothlessGetRuthless also uses the name architectofpi


https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....aham/#comments
Hampstead Research blogpost 'Message from Abraham' June 1, 2015

Some people are concerned that Abraham hit the children. Not just because he did but also because this could be used against him by the State, who will want to keep those children – at all costs.
I asked Abraham about this and this is his reply:
Yes A did hit the children, but is it difficult to believe that this has been exaggerated? Do they really need an excuse to keep the children? A is ready and willing to exit stage left if this ever becomes a condition for their release. Ella has never been accused of anything by the children.
My chastisement of A & G has been exaggerated to the degree to which RD’s behaviour has been played down. As a 58 year old from Tottenham, once I realised that the children had been possibly sexually abused, it wasn’t difficult for me to realise that I could make an ideal scapegoat by the real culprits were I to voice my suspicions. Twice I considered removing myself from this this delicate situation, anticipating some such scenario with me as the convenient scapegoat.
Remembering M’s big green eyes looking deeply into mine imploring me telepathically to help, before A & G disclosed, remind me that this temporary discomfiture is nothing if one child is spared this torture. Naively or otherwise I decided to trust and go to the authorities.
The love, support and tireless investigation by you, VM, Sabine, Don A, Scott, Drifloud and others has restored my faith in human nature, and we are sure that the majority of people that view the videos can intuitively tell that the children are speaking truth and tRolls,Shills and those “devil’s advocates” are conspicuous in their ignorance of the 2 rather conspicuous elephants in the room. You see, A only knew the children for 3 months before the disclosures so could not be responsible for the long term sodomy that the children suffered. Someone sodomised the children and the children have only ever accused their father and his associates. Sadly we feel that children are still being sodomised and murdered.

Comments
T says: June 1, 2015 at 6:00 pm
One small question …. Abraham could you clarify what you mean with “Remembering M’s big green eyes looking deeply into mine imploring me telepathically to help, before A & G disclosed, ” specifically who or what is ‘M’ please?

jacquifarmer1984 says: June 1, 2015 at 6:09 pm
T, M stands for the name of one of the 20 other “special” children who were being abused who spent time at Ella’s house playing with the children. Jx

So, before P and Q began to give AC information, he locked eyes with one of their playmates and telepathically realised something was afoot ?!
I'm getting the impression there are many Christian (possibly Evangelists) and New Age people all connected with the Hampstead story ... maybe not all agreeing with each other. My theory is they are going all out to promote this story to highlight ritual abuse which they believe is being carried out by powerful people. I don't disagree with them, but I don't have any proof, and neither do they. What strikes me is that they all talk about the Lord, but come over as aggressive and uncaring. They dismiss the fact that AC must be a psychopath ..... believe me I know how manipulative and deceitful psychopaths are. THEY LIE. O'really ... thanks for the info about Micahel Murrin ... maybe the blogger "Men Scryfa" who said he was there when AC and ED had the police visit on 12 Feb. I think you are right. I don't think it's Ray Savage. Michael Murrin has links also with Brian Gerrish who believes the whole story.

Here's an excerpt from Men Scryfa today ... notice the reference to Jacqui Farmer. I recall Belinda McKenzie also saying "To Battle".

"Jacqui should move away from the New Age deception stuff. Drop the programming and open up The Book.
As I tried to tell mother. Its getting them to listen that is the hard part. I am a sinner too. As prophecy teaches us the people have been blinded. Well now has come The Time for us to open our eyes.

Satan has connived. Satan has conspired and plotted the downfall of Man.

But the Lord has planned too and The Lord’s plan is infallible.

Satan is more than Man but he is so much less than God.

Remember the Angel of the Bottomless Pit is a spirit. An immensely powerful evil spirit. But it is only a spirit. Like his minions the evil spirits that assault us and tempt us. To whom the evil ones worship.

There is a contention. A controversy. A conflict.

We have an Enemy. Satan. No man has seen him. Nobody knows how
old he is. No body knows how strong he is. Nobody knows exactly what resources he has. He is unseen and malevolent.

He is greater than Man but he is less than God.

He is supernatural but he is not Supreme.

He is mighty but he is not Almighty

But we also have a God. And He is GOD. And we follow HIM.

Man can stand before GOD.
And so GOD has made Man to stand against the evil spirits. Man can withstand them only with GOD. Only if he is with GOD.

By the Living Water

By THE HOLY SPIRIT

We need warriors in the Spiritual Realm.
A new Adam and a new Eve.

A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

We are in a warfare. What an embarrassment it would be to win a war without any scars.

Christ is risen.
The Lord is coming back to the Vineyard.
Get prepared. Get right with Him. Get praying.

Are we living in the last days?
Definitely not.

We are living in the very last moments.

Put on the whole armour of God.

Do it. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for your children. Do it for mother. Do it for Father.

Put on the whole armour of God!

Sinners and Saints forward

To Battle! To Battle! To Battle!

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/06/hr-vi...-mind-control/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 19-06-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: add link
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:31 PM   #18574
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Have you read the thread from the beginning? You will find every argument for and against posted over and over and over........
...only you can't actually say anything concrete...

reminds me of:

Quote:
'I've stated my views and impressions and ideas many times.'
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:42 PM   #18575
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Have you read the thread from the beginning? You will find every argument for and against posted over and over and over........
I have seen Hamstead research site.
Infact i made a complaint to them two days ago about cctv evidence "video 13", and i asked them "is this for real, you call this evidence", and it has since been taken down.

"video 13" was basically Belinda or Sabine (or someone) going on to google maps and zooming around Hamstead in ground view and close to christchurch primary school they found a removals van. There was a question mark next to the removals van asking "could this have been christ church removing evidence"? however the map was dated 2012.

However they had this little piece of "evidence" under cctv evidence. But it was not cctv evidence at-all.
Like i say. It was google maps ground view

I was astonished that this is what they call "evidence" and this is their level of conducting investigations.

Do you not feel that instead of sitting in offices looking at a 2012 copy of google maps zooming around looking for evidence, would they not be better going knocking on doors and trying to speak to some of those children that they have accused of having been abused or trying to organise some interviews with other parents that have children attend the school?

Should they not be attempting to find the real identity of June Wiggan?


Infact, the only thing i have "not" seen is the footage of the childrens testimonies.
As a 30+ year old man it just does not feel right watching it somehow
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-06-2015 at 09:45 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:43 PM   #18576
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
yes i am honestly saying that. as you can hear the coaching going on if you listen for it, which i am sure you arent. oh, good thing we have some independent verification of this here with a secret recording: does this sound like coaching to you?

95. Towards the end of the recording there is a passage when the children and Mr Christie
are all shouting, excitedly, “Kill, kill, kill.” Mr Christie urges the children to “Say it…
Say it how they say it.” A. “Kill, kill, kill.” …. Mr Christie, “What’s the word that you
say?” A. “Kill.” Mr Christie, “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound
of it. Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.” There is then repeated
chanting of the word “Kill” and a little later of the phrase, “Kill the baby.” Once more
Mr Christie urges the children on saying, “Let’s say it together. Let’s say it together.
Kill the baby.” And they do.
96. Mr Christie brings the discussion to a close saying that it is “a quarter past one” in
the morning. He makes clear that he is tired, adding, “Some of us have been working
on this for a month full-time....

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...arman-2015.pdf

the children did have knowledge of sexual details they should not know of. the police are still investigating the possibility of sexual abuse. but that could mean anyone. is it possible in the years ella was a single mother she left the children with other people?
Think about it. How come they ALL spontaneously break out into this chant of "Kill, kill, kill?" What would be important is what was said immediately before this because then we have a context. Inconclusive, along with several things in this so-called coaching evidence.

Last edited by i_am; 20-06-2015 at 08:06 AM.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #18577
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
LOLLLLS! You lot love this quote as if you've found the the Holy Grail! Think about it. How come they ALL spontaneously break out into this chant of "Kill, kill, kill?" What would be important is what was said immediately before this because then we have a context. Inconclusive, along with several things in this so-called coaching evidence.
If AC was encouraging the little boy to say things then there is absolutely no proof to suggest the boy is not getting it from Christie.
This would also not be allowed in a courtroom.
In a courtroom Christie would not be allowed to stand beside the boy telling him what to say nor encouraging him as this would be seen by the Jury as Christie putting words in his mouth.
If Christie had suspicions his boy had been abused and Christy had suspicions or delusions that the boy had Satanic programming that required deprogramming, it was not his place to do it via hitting them with spoons. This is child abuse.
Is there any proof that Christie is an expert Satanic psychological deprogrammer? Does he have any previous history or experience working with children or deprogramming them? Is chaanting and screaming alongside them and hitting them a normal way of getting children to speak?

Would you recommend Christies Satanic child deprogramming services for a child of one of your friends?
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-06-2015 at 09:55 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:53 PM   #18578
theobserver
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Reality.
Posts: 67
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I received an Honorary Doctorate for work showing how fresh raw Cannabis juice is an ideal plant based blood transfusion liquid for humans, which precludes the need to consume human blood for transfusion purposes .
A genuine academic with over 12 years experience lecturing at a legitimate college and writing courses for the SQA comments -

Quote:
As someone who actually HAS ‘walked the walk’ of academia I can tell you he is lying or deluded about his ‘honorary PhD for instance…

Even as an experienced lecturer, outside the academic institution I once taught in I personally am no more able to award – or even instigate the award of - a degree than my cat is… Even working from within a legitimate seat of learning there is such a thing as academic rigour. It is by charter and due process that such places make their awards or via some external academic organisation. No individual academic is in a position to simply ‘write out a PhD’ for another person. Abe Christie’s ‘honorary’ PhD – supposedly awarded to him by a doctorate-holder whose own provenance is yet to be found credible - is no more valid as an academic qualification than a voucher from the local supermarket for 10p off a litre of petrol!
Now, who to beleive? A man with a criminal record and a load of fantasies surrounding some dodgy shell companies deling in drug paraphanalia? Or an actual real academic whose record checks out 100% and is actually talking sense?
theobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #18579
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
LOLLLLS! You lot love this quote as if you've found the the Holy Grail! Think about it. How come they ALL spontaneously break out into this chant of "Kill, kill, kill?" What would be important is what was said immediately before this because then we have a context. Inconclusive, along with several things in this so-called coaching evidence.
how does the excited, manic, abe 'fit' into any kind of possible 'context'

how does: “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound of it...' 'fit'?

what could this possibly be if not coaching? ' Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.'

there are people that are just deaf and blind to what is before them.

Last edited by susan0207; 19-06-2015 at 10:25 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 10:53 PM   #18580
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Here you are.
P: All the grown ups got really excited before they chopped off the babies heads. They were all shouting and laughing.
AC: What did they say?
P: They said Kill, kill kill the baby! Kill the baby!"
Q: Papa said we had to say it too for the power to work. When you say it all together.
AC: Power? There is no power in those words. We can say them now and you'll see that there is no power. Don't be afraid. We'll shout those words together right now ....etcetera

Puts things in a different perspective altogether but hey, I wasn't there of course and neither were you.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.