Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 03:47 PM   #8581
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
@Susan

That fb friend list (oh god! I sound like Sabine's "funny voice" "researcher"!) has a few other names too, mentioned by Tom Cahill. Names he is persuaded are co-opted disinfo agents, spinning divisions and discord among the paedo-exposing alternative internet... (and someone who "works at Witchcraft"..!)

Edit: and his own second profile (am I the only person who doesn't have 2 fb profiles...?) which is like a Tom Cahill reading list...
https://www.facebook.com/WhistleBlow...ef=friends.all

Funny how that use of "whistleblower" in website names pre-dates Sabine's use of it for the Hoax Noise Machine

Edit: Mr Peacher has 3 profiles... I can see I'm way out of touch with how to use social media!

**For those who are interested but have missed the threads: Araya liked a childprotectionwhistleblowers.com page -- freedomtalkradio radio was hosting Kevin Annett previously "outed" by Araya as an infiltrator -- radio is hosted by A. Peacher registrant of child...whistleblowers -- Araya, Belinda, Spivey, Doherty, J Hemming MP, Hollie Grieg, and a whole host of groups connected with adoptions etc are connected as friends with one or more of Mr Peacher's fb pages
This girl, I think, was mentioned in the latest funny voice 'facebook' video.

Found this one strange - tag/title and at least one of the comments underneath:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

The dad, who was mentioned in funny voice vid:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Ovenden
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv

Last edited by ponpon; 06-03-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: mistake & add
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:48 PM   #8582
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Yesterday I was gettign new carpets layed. The chap and I got talking about child abuse this case in fact.
We had not been talking long when he said I was abused as a child.
I was a bit taken a back by this because usually people do not talk about this on first meeting each other.
I asked him who the abuser was, he told me his nan from the age of 5 8. I was like ya what ya NAN noways.

This is the first time someone whom I have met who has been abused by their nan and I have met many abused survivors in my life time.
I asked if he told anyone , which he had and no one believed him even now non of his family will speak of it.

Few years on his sister got badly molested by a stranger, this abuser had done this to other girls and boys over time.
People, the family could believe this, they could get their head around that a stranger could do this but not the NAN.

The guy never was found I suspect there is a reason to this but unless I look into it more I cannot say.



I was telling my 90 year old adopted nan today about this thread and said why do you bother.
I said I been there so maybe my knowledge will help someone, what is the point in being abused if you cannot help. Turn a negative into a positive.

Surly those who wants things to change and stop child abuse surly can see where I am coming from if not tough shit nothing I can do about that.
Now can we stop all this stupidity?


So after reading through all the same crap again

Whats the news?

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-03-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:51 PM   #8583
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
People who want to see that a proper investigation has been done in regards to the very serious allegations made by children, you mean?
Then you really should petition Sabine to publish the first 75 pages of the crime report that she omitted. It's just one small extra leak and she's linking to the "funny voice" vids like mad so a bit more illegality shouldn't bother her.

The only "certainty" of which I'm certain is that the kids were coerced into rehearsing and reciting a fabricated story.
I spent 4 days watching all the videos back to back. Twice. And reading up on the related cues and indicators. And the leaked docs. I did this until I reached a point where I was absolutely in no doubt.

If I've said other things that appear "certain" but can't be justified as such then my appologies.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #8584
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
Oh my goodness!! this is shocking. I haven't even watched it all yet, only up to the bit where the police started pulling down the woman's trousers in the middle of the street.

Now this is pertinent to this thread, because there have been many posters seeming to believe that the police have no powers to ascertain if someone has particular tattoos and birthmarks in private areas, yet we have here a woman accused (untruthfully as it happens) of not having car insurance, and they then manhandle her, search her in the street, and a MAIL POLICE OFFICER pulls down her trousers, in the middle of a busy street.

Compare having no car insurance (which wasn't true, as she did have car insurance) to someone accused of rape and murder. Compare those 'crimes' and let us here why people believe that the police should not have ascertained whether or not the accused rapists and murderers had tattoos.

What the police did to this woman was outrageous - a total abuse of power.

What the police did in the case of the accused rapists was outrageous and a dereliction of duty.

The police have got their priorities totally upside down and are not acting in the public interest. We people pay their wages.

Right, rant over. I'll watch the rest of that video. But the police have lost all credibility and bring their profession nothing but shame.
tbh, I wasn't sure if they actually did pull her trousers down, or if she was being a bit hysterical with the 'sexual assualt!' thing. Even if they did pull them down a bit, I would think it was careless/accidental, rather than purposeful sexual assault, although still out of order.

I'd have to watch it again to ascertain.

Anyway ....
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:53 PM   #8585
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Because the police analysts had correctly identified that the "cult" story was a fabricated hoax. Ergo the accusations against half of Hampstead were made up. It was a hoax.

We can be quite sure that a summary of this crucial and fundamental part of the investigation was included somewhere in the 75 pages of the crime report that Sabine decided we could do without seeing.

It's not rocket science.
You're very sure of this but I'm not sure how you can KNOW this for sure.
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:53 PM   #8586
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution
Sometimes the synth won't know how to pronounce a word correctly, especially maybe if the spelling was incorrect when entered into the box.

Ok thanks, I still think it's him!

Can be arranged LOL

Go on then.
Don't add things to my post quote to make it look like I said them, it's got to be against forum rules or... ONLY JOKING
Idk, might be him or might not be him lol. I'm pretty sure the youtube account that he used to reply to some youtube comments before has been deleted now as I could not find it. Oh as requested, Dos brujas :



Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:54 PM   #8587
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

@ponpon
Have you watched Sabine's (yes we know your chaps are making them, probably) latest "funny voice" video?
It's weirdly hilarious.
BS tv: "Funny Voice" episode 4
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:55 PM   #8588
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Don't add things to my post quote to make it look like I said them, it's got to be against forum rules or... ONLY JOKING
Idk, might be him or might not be him lol. I'm pretty sure the youtube account that he used to reply to some youtube comments before has been deleted now as I could not find it. Oh as requested, Dos brujas :



Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Eh? Oh, I'm technically confused.

Where the poonds, can't see them???

Should be in the broth?

Like the skull n crossbones brooch!
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv

Last edited by ponpon; 06-03-2015 at 03:56 PM. Reason: add add
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:57 PM   #8589
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Then you really should petition Sabine to publish the first 75 pages of the crime report that she omitted. It's just one small extra leak and she's linking to the "funny voice" vids like mad so a bit more illegality shouldn't bother her.

The only "certainty" of which I'm certain is that the kids were coerced into rehearsing and reciting a fabricated story.
I spent 4 days watching all the videos back to back. Twice. And reading up on the related cues and indicators. And the leaked docs. I did this until I reached a point where I was absolutely in no doubt.

If I've said other things that appear "certain" but can't be justified as such then my appologies.
Led why would certain people want to hold back damming info till it suits them.
why wait knowing that its only be a 2 week investigation?. does not make sense.

If they do not produce this damming info, then are they not guilty of withholding evidence?

Last edited by baboshka1; 06-03-2015 at 03:57 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:58 PM   #8590
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I don't think they are jewish. I googled the name, here's the website (with name hidden from forum) Surname Database

Appears its an old middle english name, of anglo saxon origin.
Jewish because their mother/grandmother is Jewish. That is how "Jewishness" is passed down: on the maternal side. Could be wrong about the G*******'s but it would make sense that the older son had "Russian Jewish Vines" on fb if the mother was Jewish. Not to mention EG-D and her mom look pretty Jewish let's face it.

Last edited by supertzar; 06-03-2015 at 04:18 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:06 PM   #8591
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
This girl, I think, was mentioned in the latest funny voice 'facebook' video.

Found this one strange - tag/title and at least one of the comments underneath:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

The dad, who was mentioned in funny voice vid:
I see you're up to speed on Sabine's video out put...

Yes there's a whole celto-woooo!-thing-goddess running through her family.
The picture is from the Gundestrup cauldron which is in the national museum in Copenhagen
I won't bore you with the details (I did a degree in archaeology) but Cernunnos is a recurring religious theme both in bronze age Europe as well as having connections to Eurasia.
Cf how native N.Americans make headresses with animals and birds
Artefacts found in Yorkshire are almost certainly head ornaments made with the skull & antlers of deer.

Edit: did you mean "have mercy they know not what they do"?

Last edited by ledingue; 06-03-2015 at 04:32 PM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #8592
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Led why would certain people want to hold back damming info till it suits them.
why wait knowing that its only be a 2 week investigation?. does not make sense.

If they do not produce this damming info, then are they not guilty of withholding evidence?
It's only my opinion .... BS (Sabine in particular with her selective leaking with omissions) had a plan of how they wanted to spin this on the internet. I can only assume that the missing 75 pages summarising the police investigations include information that would show that the police arrived at the correct conclusion. So obviously for the Hoax to get traction that would have to be cut.

BS are only "guilty" of witholding evidence from us on the internet. But definitely guilty of criminal offences (contempt & harassment) as far as the court is concened!
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:37 PM   #8593
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
It's only my opinion .... BS (Sabine in particular with her selective leaking with omissions) had a plan of how they wanted to spin this on the internet. I can only assume that the missing 75 pages summarising the police investigations include information that would show that the police arrived at the correct conclusion. So obviously for the Hoax to get traction that would have to be cut.

BS are only "guilty" of witholding evidence from us on the internet. But definitely guilty of criminal offences (contempt & harassment) as far as the court is concened!
None of us know whats been held back about all this, so again we are only getting what some people want us to see.
What are they hiding?

Oh as they are turning a blind eye to the abuse A caused them, then they be looking at what 5 years?
They are not turning a blind eye to the dads abuse.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:42 PM   #8594
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Dad's abuse is about a million times worse if anywhere close to being true.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:58 PM   #8595
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
None of us know whats been held back about all this, so again we are only getting what some people want us to see.
What are they hiding?
The kids are hopefully moving on and getting help so for me what's left of this sorry saga is why BS have been doing what they're doing.
There should be some prosecutions out of this but I'm fairly sure we'd have to keep our eyes peeled for that because BS won't be telling us. Those prosecutions are probably a long ways down the tracks too.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #8596
marky78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,031
Likes: 21 (7 Posts)
Default

I see lots of posters mentioning the police report which concluded with "no crime confirmed" or "crime not confirmed" amongs other variations. I've tried searching this thread and google but cannot find a link to this, can anyone help?
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:06 PM   #8597
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

ledingue
Ages ago poster ninorc left a long comment here with background on AC. Did you see it?

had to go out so still catching up
I saw that. was that all he out in this thread? was so long ago (pages) cannot remember?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:12 PM   #8598
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
ledingue
Ages ago poster ninorc left a long comment here with background on AC. Did you see it?

had to go out so still catching up
I saw that. was that all he out in this thread? was so long ago (pages) cannot remember?
He didn't say much (or anything?) else.
I guess he's no interest in chewing over all this stuff. He knew what AC had done and how he is "*quite* insane", manipulative and violent, and he just wanted that on the record here where we were all yammering on about whether the cult could be true or not.
I read his piece as genuine.

Edit: Silent Revolution re-posted ninorc's comment today a few pages back

Last edited by ledingue; 06-03-2015 at 05:14 PM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:18 PM   #8599
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
@ponpon
Have you watched Sabine's (yes we know your chaps are making them, probably) latest "funny voice" video?
It's weirdly hilarious.
BS tv: "Funny Voice" episode 4
Yes! Love them. That synthesiser thing doesn't remove accents. Or attempted accents. *hoho*

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
ledingue
Ages ago poster ninorc left a long comment here with background on AC. Did you see it?

had to go out so still catching up
I saw that. was that all he out in this thread? was so long ago (pages) cannot remember?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
He didn't say much (or anything?) else.
I guess he's no interest in chewing over all this stuff. He knew what AC had done and how he is "*quite* insane", manipulative and violent, and he just wanted that on the record here where we were all yammering on about whether the cult could be true or not.
I read his piece as genuine.

Edit: Silent Revolution re-posted ninorc's comment today a few pages back
Yes, never came back. Who is he? Maybe genuine, maybe not.
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv

Last edited by lobuk; 06-03-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Edited Quote
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #8600
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
ledingue
Ages ago poster ninorc left a long comment here with background on AC. Did you see it?

had to go out so still catching up
I saw that. was that all he out in this thread? was so long ago (pages) cannot remember?
No he's posted about 4 or 5 times on this thread. A couple or a few pages back I quoted his first post.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.

Last edited by silent revolution; 06-03-2015 at 05:21 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.