Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 08:00 PM   #20581
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
What is your opinion of the video? Innocent guy? Telling the truth?
I have no opinion about the video. If I recall correctly he did say 'Ella is a beautiful person when she is not doing this crazy stuff', or words to that effect.

Quote:
I did, but you may as well have said "I don't believe her, but I believe the father". Any reason ?
I used your words, it's no big deal really.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:17 PM   #20582
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I have no opinion about the video.
Seriously? Did you not look at his eyes or analyse his body language and speech?

Quote:
If I recall correctly he did say 'Ella is a beautiful person when she is not doing this crazy stuff', or words to that effect.
He said a lot of things that came across emotionless, doesn't mean he actually meant what he was saying. In fact his body language and eye movements were totally erratic. (in mine and countless other people's opinions)

Quote:
I used your words, it's no big deal really.
No, they were your words:- "It would have been nice to see her cry". And I said that you may as well have said "I believe the father and not her"
Likes: (1)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:40 PM   #20583
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I suppose I was referring to the word 'weeping', as a comment on Draper's manner.

I don't have an opinion on the father.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #20584
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I suppose I was referring to the word 'weeping', as a comment on Draper's manner.
So, you meant "it would have been nice to see her weeping" and not "it would have been nice to see her cry" ? And the difference there is ? (edit... he edited his post that originally said "it would have been nice to see her cry" to "it would have been nice to see her weeping" )

Quote:
I don't have an opinion on the father.
Not even a simple "i don't think he's lying" or "i do think he's lying" ?

Do you find it 'strange' that many people have registered on this forum, after this story came out, and ONLY commented on this thread since registering, all the while pointing the fingers at the children and mother and step-father ?

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 11-06-2016 at 01:53 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:30 PM   #20585
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

It might not be as strange as you think. I am a long standing member of another forum and this affair was discussed. From there I went to Facebook and joined the usual groups. This thread was mentioned and back then there were some interesting posters mentioned so I joined.

I find it really sad that two little kids who find the courage to finally speak up about abuse at home are not believed by the likes of you. I watched a little boy 'wringing' his hands in fear when talking and expressing his feelings about Christie. I saw his eyes 'light up' when asked about his dad when he said 'he's really nice'.
I believe those children, I applaud their courage in speaking up.

A little boy I might add, that has been bruised and battered. Who at one point had to be kept indoors, lest anyone sees...

Last edited by midicon; 10-06-2016 at 09:44 PM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:42 PM   #20586
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
It might not be as strange as you think. I am a long standing member of another forum and this affair was discussed. From there I went to Facebook and joined the usual groups. This thread was mentioned and back then there were some interesting posters mentioned so I joined.
I actually don't think it is strange that so many people jumped on here and registered to muddy the waters so-to-speak. Cults operate that way.

Quote:
I find it really sad that two little kids who find the courage to finally speak up about abuse at home are not believed by the likes of you.
Where have the kids spoken about abuse at home ? All I've seen / heard from them is about abuse from the cult (which I do believe them about)

Quote:
I watched a little boy 'wringing' his hands in fear and when talking and expressing his feelings about Christie. I saw his eyes 'light up' when asked about his dad when he said 'he's really nice'.
Where? Which video\s?

Quote:
I believe those children, I applaud their courage in speaking up.
I believe the kids when they were describing what the cult were doing to them (ie. the father, teachers, and all the others they named) but not on the police retraction videos.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 10-06-2016 at 09:44 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #20587
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

This conversation is meaningless. I really don't care what you believe. In fact I don't even believe you believe it.

Hey, it's all good.

Regards Midicon.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:14 PM   #20588
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
This conversation is meaningless.
Yep. You lost me at "I have no opinion about the father". Cringe.

Quote:
I really don't care what you believe. In fact I don't even believe you believe it.
I've said from day 1 that I believed the kids were telling the truth about being abused by the cult. What's difficult to understand about that? In fact here are 2 recent posts I made on this thread saying exactly that:-
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...ostcount=20566
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...ostcount=20569

Quote:
Hey, it's all good.
Is it ? Are you on drugs ?
Likes: (1)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #20589
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,330
Likes: 635 (416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Is it ? Are you on drugs ?
Funny coincidence, I thought the same then read you wrote the same!
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Likes: (2)
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #20590
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Funny coincidence, I thought the same then read you wrote the same!
Pretty questionable behaviour if not on drugs. I mean, the guy joins up last year, posts on no other threads at all on the forum, except this one, muddying the water and pointing fingers at the mother, step-dad and not a bad word (or any opinion at all) about the father, pretends he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Classic 'tactics'
Likes: (1)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #20591
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Funny coincidence, I thought the same then read you wrote the same!


I have already explained why I joined this forum. Seems simple enough. I have been a member of ATS for seven years. My posting history, including my posts in threads about Hampstead are there for all to see. Same username...and all before I came here.
Likes: (1)
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 02:05 PM   #20592
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Pretty questionable behaviour if not on drugs. I mean, the guy joins up last year, posts on no other threads at all on the forum, except this one, muddying the water and pointing fingers at the mother, step-dad and not a bad word (or any opinion at all) about the father, pretends he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Classic 'tactics'
I cannot have an opinion on the father. I don't know enough about him. Why then should I speak badly or well of him? I have on the other hand, seen and heard a lot from Christie and Draper.
I haven't asked your opinion on anything, it doesn't interest me. I posted a comment about the 'still' and you posted a reply supporting it's inclusion in the thread. Nothing wrong with that.
Now I am accused of using 'classic tactics' to muddy the waters and of being high on drugs.

Let me add this if I may...

I watched the father's interview back when it first aired. I didn't watch it to see if he was lying about anything. I was naturally curious, given my interest in the affair and wanted to see what he was like and hear what he had to say. I also wondered if he would be good dad for those kids. The interview didn't give me enough to offer an opinion of him as a person.

The little boy saying 'he's really nice', with his eyes lighting up is a good sign.



It's all good.

Midicon.

Last edited by midicon; 11-06-2016 at 04:05 PM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #20593
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I have already explained why I joined this forum. Seems simple enough. I have been a member of ATS for seven years. My posting history, including my posts in threads about Hampstead are there for all to see. Same username...and all before I came here.
Being a member of another forum doesn't mean anything.

I'd view anyone else with suspicion too who has watched the video of Dearman and can offer 'no opinion' after seeing his obvious lying and fake performance.
Likes: (1)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #20594
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I cannot have an opinion on the father. I don't know enough about him. Why then should I speak badly or well of him?
Do you have to personally know somebody before you can actually spot an obvious liar on a video who is doing a piss poor job of faking emotion ?

Like I've said a few times, you only have to look at the massive amount of comments under the video on youtube to see that virtually everyone can overwelmingly see he's a bullshitter. Call it intuition, call it 'knowing', call it 'having a massive hunch', whatever, it's blindingly obvious....but apparently not to you.

Quote:
I have on the other hand, seen and heard a lot from Christie and Draper.
You keep saying. I did ask you to point me to the supposed video of where you said the boy was happy when his father was mentioned, no reply yet.

Quote:
I haven't asked your opinion on anything, it doesn't interest me. I posted a comment about the 'still' and you posted a reply supporting it's inclusion in the thread. Nothing wrong with that.
No, you said the person who posted the still is attempting to put Dearman in a 'bad light', to which i replied there was no need to post a still to do that, he put himself in a bad light throughout his ridiculous performance on the video.

Quote:
Now I am accused of using 'classic tactics' to muddy the waters and of being high on drugs.
You seemed to not address anything properly, and your reply of 'no opinion' on Dearman comes across as odd considering it's pretty much plain as day that he's full of it, then you went on to say i didn't believe the kids for some reason, and said it was all good.

Quote:
Let me add this if I may...

I watched the father's interview back when it first aired. I didn't watch it to see if he was lying about anything. I was naturally curious, given my interest in the affair and wanted to see what he was like and hear what he had to say. I also wondered if he would be good dad for those kids. The interview didn't give me enough to offer an opinion of him as a person.
So you keep saying. You either lack any form of intuition / observation skills / body language knowledge, or there's 'something else going on there'

Quote:
The little boy saying 'he's really nice', with his eyes lighting up is a good sign.
Never seen it, asked you to point it out, no reply yet.

Quote:
It's all good.
Is it?
Likes: (1)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:35 PM   #20595
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I think it was in the recant videos, the ones that you don't believe.

I don't really know anything about the children's father. He could be a cross dressing, coke dealing, actor luvvie drama queen for all I know...but I don't believe he is any of those things that this thread suggests. I think he loves his kids and they love him. So who knows? This sad affair might have a happy ending.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:46 PM   #20596
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I think it was in the recant videos, the ones that you don't believe.
Ah right. Those videos. The ones that got released quickly so everyone could see them while the case was ongoing. The ones that would never in a million years get released if it was any other ongoing case, especially where kids were involved. Nothing odd about that right ?

Quote:
I don't really know anything about the children's father. He could be a cross dressing, coke dealing, actor luvvie drama queen for all I know...but I don't believe he is any of those things that this thread suggests.
Fair enough. Countless others would disagree though. It's not just 'suggested on this thread'. It's from the kids' own words.

Quote:
I think he loves his kids and they love him. So who knows? This sad affair might have a happy ending.
But you previously said you know nothing about him and have no opinion, but now say you think he loves his kids and they love him ?

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 11-06-2016 at 05:49 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:55 PM   #20597
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I think he loves his kids, he had to fight their mother over the years for access. That's not to say that he would be a suitable parent. I recall a complaint from the mother about his failure to follow her dietary instructions. If they were mine I would have fed them too.

Last edited by midicon; 11-06-2016 at 06:41 PM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:10 PM   #20598
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
I think he loves his kids, he had to fight their mother over the years for access.
Yes, because according to the mother he was violent.

Quote:
That's not to say that he would be a suitable parent.
After seeing him on the video I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time, never mind look after a child.

Quote:
I recall a complaint from the mother about his failure to follow her dietary instructions. If they were mine I would have fed them too.
From what I've learned, the mother and step-father were big believers in alternative health and healthy diet, which is very much commendable. Vegans if I remember rightly. So it would be understandable that she got pissed off if the father went against this and fed them 'shit'.

I know this because i am a vegan myself, and if you 'slip' and eat something 'shit' at some point (like in an emergency when there is nothing 'decent' available and you need to eat some shit off a supermarket shelf or something), the body has a bad reaction to it.

I also remember that the mother and step-dad were believers in hemp oil, which I also take (hempseed oil and CBD oil, both legal in the uk), yet this was spun out of context saying they were being fed cannabis. Neither CBD oil or hempseed oil contain cannabis (THC, the psychoactive ingredient)
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:26 PM   #20599
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Pretty questionable behaviour if not on drugs. I mean, the guy joins up last year, posts on no other threads at all on the forum, except this one, muddying the water and pointing fingers at the mother, step-dad and not a bad word (or any opinion at all) about the father, pretends he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Classic 'tactics'
There were many people joined this forum specifically to post on THIS thread, from both sides of the debate, so I think it might be an idea to drop that line. Any search would bring up this thread so of course people joined up to discuss. It was the same with the Savile thread.

You are obviously not aware of the number of accounts registered by 'jackie farmer', that American nut job, and another person of interest.

I obviously can't discuss specifics but I can assure you that it is/was not a one sided affair. I have watched these allegations get thrown around and have said nothing but I think it needs to be said.

Last edited by i_am; 11-06-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Likes: (2)
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:40 AM   #20600
midicon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Yes, because according to the mother he was violent.
Over the years the mother made many accusations against the father. The key words in your sentence are 'according to the mother'.

Quote:
After seeing him on the video I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time, never mind look after a child.
You are entitled to your opinion. That's all it is.

Quote:
From what I've learned, the mother and step-father were big believers in alternative health and healthy diet, which is very much commendable. Vegans if I remember rightly. So it would be understandable that she got pissed off if the father went against this and fed them 'shit'.
From what I have learned, two children were constantly hungry and an already austere diet was made more extreme when the boyfriend entered the scene.

Quote:
I know this because i am a vegan myself, and if you 'slip' and eat something 'shit' at some point (like in an emergency when there is nothing 'decent' available and you need to eat some shit off a supermarket shelf or something), the body has a bad reaction to it.
Is that a 'starving' emergency?

Quote:
I also remember that the mother and step-dad were believers in hemp oil, which I also take (hempseed oil and CBD oil, both legal in the uk), yet this was spun out of context saying they were being fed cannabis. Neither CBD oil or hempseed oil contain cannabis (THC, the psychoactive ingredient)
They found evidence that THC had been in their systems.

Perhaps I should make it clear that I need no information from you about subjects like Veganism or hemp.

Last edited by midicon; 12-06-2016 at 08:01 AM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.