Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #21
zephiloyd

Hmm I wonder of this ties in to Lagarde's numerology speech about 7 the other day
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #22
rj macready

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
In my time on this site I've seen some utterly deranged theories and lunatic rantings, but this... where does one even begin? So Brazil get hammered by the Germans and... what exactly does this prove? There isn't even a conspiratorial aim cited on this thread. So what's it all pointing to? What's the big disclosure?
A sane voice in all of this madness!

Lastprophet also has a thread about how Suarez will not be banned for biting and that it was staged by "The Illuminati Grand Master"!
rj macready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #23
Ooberman

At last!
OBVIOUSLY they didn't know he had a broken back, so they put him.. on his BACK!
http://www.cricturf.com/videos/svide...world-cup.html
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:26 PM   #24
northern star

I dont think its that outlandish or insane to suggest match fixing goes on. Brasil have never played like that before. And as the Illuminati prepare for the final push to take over planet earth, these massive events are high stakes for mass mind control and sending out messages, subliminal or otherwise.

Only a suggestion anyway. Its only a game. [runs]
Old 09-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #25
athenry04

As it's rigged, could anyone let me know the score for tonight, I feel like putting a bet on?
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #26
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
ALL staged by Illuminati Grand Master. Symbolic score was supposed to be 7-0 with 5-0 at half time and 4 goals in 7 minutes.
The script wasn't exactly fulfilled because this was not enough:
- all forwards selected only because almost certainly unable to score, from senior Fred to newcomer Benard.

Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet

But make no mistake: ALL means that it was enough to blackmail two defenders to get the impossible result.
To suggest that the impossible result was not fixed another brazilian player was blackmailed into a theater act: Neymar, forced to fake an injury.
His absence justifies the impossible result.
No need to mention that the trainer, Scolari, is part of the conspiracy, starting with the choice of the 23 players, where half a dozen are nothing but a mockery of the audience.
But unlike the three blackmailed players, Scolari does it for money.

Symbology
- from having Hitler's daughter Angela Merkel replacing Christ in the Corcovado statue in Rio
- to finally show what was behind the design of the World Cup logo: terrified human cattle covering the face with the hands while being slaughtered.
As for the MASSACRE headlines:
NBC news starts this type of coverage by quoting not one of the largest brazilian media but the small Diario de Santa Maria newspaper.
"Coincidentally" a disco in Santa Maria was the stage for another illuminati massacre. But this time not virtual but ritual, the mass sacrifice of youth, 2013, repeated in a ferry in South Korea, 2014.

Notes
The Santa Maria newspaper quoted to introduce the first headline: Massacre.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/wor...-pages-n151611

BASICS
ALL explained in ADVANCE by Last Prophet:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#h...+Bowl+Score%22
Result #1 as of today: archived 12 Feb 2014 10:00:10: http://archive.today/EsekT
Result #2: http://end-of-show.blogspot.com/2014...simulated.html

Real Massacre in Brazil, at Santa Maria, 2013
http://illuminati-religion.blogspot....rifice-of.html
Erm..... no.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #27
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenry04 View Post
As it's rigged, could anyone let me know the score for tonight, I feel like putting a bet on?
2-1 Argies, I got that score through massaging my cats bollocks.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:44 PM   #28
athenry04

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
2-1 Argies, I got that score through massaging my cats bollocks.
Ha ha, I'd be a fool to back against that kind of divination.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:07 PM   #29
besides

Default german newspaper match fixing bribes world cup

german newspaper match fixing bribes world cup brazil Didn't a german newspaper recently [during the world cup] publish allegations that match fixing had been going on in the 2014 World Cup. If the newspaper had solid evidence ....> void contracts etc ... story went quiet tho ....> who knows ... just putting it out there. many thanks besides

“Pillagers of the world, they have exhausted the land by their indiscriminate plunder, and now they ransack the sea. A rich enemy excites their cupidity; a poor one, their lust for power. East and West alike have failed to satisfy them. ...

CALGACUS (attrib.)
besides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #30
steppewar
Eternal Member

I still think Holland will lift the cup, even though at the time of this post 930pm, it is nil nil against Agentina.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #31
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post
ty a penalties win for Argentina I think, easiest way to fix a match.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:51 PM   #32
andy1033

love it, the 3rd time in my life i see my 2 fav nations in the world cup final.

Germany vs argentina again, lol

3rd time love it.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:02 AM   #33
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
love it, the 3rd time in my life i see my 2 fav nations in the world cup final.

Germany vs argentina again, lol

3rd time love it.
Well, out of these 2 sides I hope Germany win it because they are by far the better side.

Their one two passes in the Brazil game were brilliant.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #34
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Well, out of these 2 sides I hope Germany win it because they are by far the better side.

Their one two passes in the Brazil game were brilliant.
Like i said i do not care who wins now, my 2 fav teams are there for the 3rd time in our lifes.

Love that. Amazing having it twice, but now 3 times its happened.

I can sit back and watch the game in peace, and not care who wins.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-07-2014 at 12:06 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:48 AM   #35
lastprophet

World Cup semi-finals: incredible is NOT that it was ALL explained in advance only by LAST PROPHET.
The incredible thing is that it was echoed by NOBODY else ATER it happened as predicted by LAST PROPHET.

Reminder of LAST PROPHET.'s words:
As for the other semi-final expect yet another "first time ever" result.
Incredibly never did any of the previous 39 World Cup semi-finals end without goals.
This is nothing less than the base for the perfect script:
Argentina and Holland refuse to try to score, terrified by the prospect of facing in the final Germany, the leader of the IV Reich.
Lionel Messi participates in this script for the same reason that he was forced to admit crimes of tax evasion for which he was falsely accused.
Same as Lance Armstrong and all other athletics and cycling champions falsely accused of doping, from Ben Johnson 1998 to Usain Bolt, coming 2014: BLACKMAIL or threats of prison and assassination.

Notes
See comment by MattMarriott at:
http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php...=122&visual=61

BASICS
Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet
http://end-of-show.blogspot.com/2014...le-result.html

Sports champions falsely accused by the illuminati: start with Messi
http://end-times-paradoxes.blogspot....ti-deeply.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 10-07-2014 at 05:07 AM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #36
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
In my time on this site I've seen some utterly deranged theories and lunatic rantings, but this... where does one even begin? So Brazil get hammered by the Germans and... what exactly does this prove? There isn't even a conspiratorial aim cited on this thread. So what's it all pointing to? What's the big disclosure?
Here, here.

There is no disclosure...just ego massaging.

I'm one of the biggest numerologist/kabbalistic/mystery religion researchers out there (been doing this for 13 years plus) and this thread is complete bollocks. Sorry, but it just is.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #37
lightgiver

Arrow Football Bolllocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Hereford is a cathedral city, civil parish and county town of Herefordshire, England. It lies on the River Wye, approximately 16 miles (26 km) east of the border with Wales, 24 miles (39 km) southwest of Worcester, and 23 miles (37 km) northwest of Gloucester.. With a population of 53,516 people, it is the largest settlement in the county..The name "Hereford" is said to come from the Anglo-Saxon "here", an army or formation of soldiers, and the "ford", a place for crossing a river.. If this is the origin it suggests that Hereford was a place where a body of armed men forded or crossed the Wye.. The Welsh name for Hereford is Henffordd, meaning "old road", and probably refers to the Roman road and Roman settlement at nearby Stretton Sugwas..An early town charter from 1189 granted by Richard I of England describes it as "Hereford in Wales".. Hereford has been recognised as a city since time immemorial, with the status being reconfirmed as recently as October 2000..It is now known chiefly as a trading centre for a wider agricultural and rural area. Products from Hereford include: cider, beer, leather goods, nickel alloys, poultry, chemicals, and cattle, including the famous Hereford B-reed..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVbOSEsJNo

After the Battle of Mortimer's Cross in 1461, during the Wars of the Roses, the defeated Lancastrian leader Owen Tudor (grandfather of the future Henry VII of England) was taken to Hereford by Sir Roger Vaughan and executed in High Town. A plaque now marks the spot of the execution. Vaughan was later himself executed, under a flag of truce, by Owen's son Jasper..During the civil war the city changed hands several times. On 30 September 1642 Parliamentarians led by Sir Robert Harley and Henry Grey, 1st Earl of Stamford occupied the city without opposition. In December they withdrew to Gloucester because of the presence in the area of a Royalist army under Lord Herbert. The city was again occupied briefly from 23 April to 18 May 1643 by Parliamentarians commanded by Sir William Waller but it was in 1645 that the city saw most action..Nell Gwynne, actress and mistress of King Charles II, is said to have been born in Hereford in 1650 (although other towns and cities, notably Oxford, also claim her as their own); Gwynn Street is named after Her..During World War I, in 1916, a fire at the Garrick Theatre killed 8 young girls who had been performing at a charity concet...

As with all of the UK, Hereford experiences a maritime climate, with limited seasonal temperature ranges, and generally moderate rainfall throughout the year. The nearest Met Office weather station for which 30-year averages are available is Preston Wynne weather station, about 5 miles (8 km) north east of the city centre.. Since 2001 a weather station at Credenhill, under 4 miles (6 km) to the west, has provided data..There have been plans for many years for a north–south bypass and currently the plan is for a nine-mile (14 km) dual carriageway; however, HM Government as yet has refused to grant permission or supply funds. Until then the A49 Trunk Road, A465, and A438 continue to run through the city centre..There is no airport in or near Hereford...RAF Hereford was a non-flying station of the Royal Air Force located nearby to Hereford. It was the home of a wide variety of training schools from 1940 until it closed for RAF training in 1999. Subsequently the Special Air Service (SAS) moved their base to there from its previous location in the City.. There is a clocktower in Hereford where the names of dead SAS men are inscribed..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7hyzPIbp0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hereford
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=134Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really Know-Merlin the magician brought you to me when you were newly born, and bade me raise you as my own.. And then, of course, it's too late..The Dragon. A beast of such power that if you were to see it whole and all complete in a single glance... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1463
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #38
lastprophet

Default WORLD CUP 2014 very LAST FINAL: result revealed

WORLD CUP 2014 very LAST FINAL: result revealed in advance by VERY LAST PROPHET: Germany beats Argentina by ...
End Times Reductionism: to complete the sentence all you need is the explanation of the the result of the two semi-finals.
Old 14-07-2014, 02:39 AM   #39
lastprophet

Default Score of the Final

The two argentinian defense players blackmailed into allowing the unprecedente 4 goals difference result didn't fulfill what they were expected to.
So the unprecedented result resumes to "first time champion not from the same continent where the Cup takes place".
Old 14-07-2014, 02:59 AM   #40
dystopian_future

Utter bollocks. Laughable.