Default Wake up to...?

Wake up?

If I wake up what exactly will I see?

How do I know if I'm awake?

What changes?
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

you won't feel obliged to a lifestyle that has no meaning, you won't feel the need to persue the things of status and greed. You'll start to feel more empathy for the broken human condition and want to be engaged to make a change for everyone.

you'll have more awareness of your body, getting intune with what it needs more for true wholistic nourishment... and of course your life might be very shaken up due to the commitment of your own awakening, some relationships may come to an end because you start to percieve things in a different light, things become unveiled that you totally didn't notice before cos your awareness is becoming all encompassing.... Paranormal things might occur in this new paradigm because you've opened your mind to more possibilities of life out there and will attract that information/energy as you open up to become more multi-dimensional, resonating with deeper levels of reality for true evolutionary growth... becoming a cosmic citizen as opposed to a local tribalized citizen with a mundane view of the universe... The realization that we're a spirit having a human experience and not the other way around... and ummm...

It's a large subject is what I'm saying, and that's just my opinion/experience of it...
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia

Last edited by newworldengineer; 21-10-2009 at 03:18 PM.
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
particlepopup

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
you won't feel obliged to a lifestyle that has no meaning, you won't feel the need to persue the things of status and greed. You'll start to feel more empathy for the broken human condition and want to be engaged to make a change for everyone.

you'll have more awareness of your body, getting intune with what it needs more for true wholistic nourishment... and of course your life might be very shaken up due to the commitment of your own awakening, some relationships may come to an end because you start to percieve things in a different light, things become unveiled that you totally didn't notice before cos your awareness is becoming all encompassing.... Paranormal things might occur in this new paradigm because you've opened your mind to more possibilities of life out there and will attract that information/energy as you open up to become more multi-dimensional, resonating with deeper levels of reality f growth... becoming a cosmic citizen as opposed to a local tribalized citizen with a mundane view of the universe... The realization that we're a spirit having a human experience and not the other way around... and ummm...

It's a large subject is what I'm saying, and that's just my opinion/experience of it...
Sounds about right, and it IS a huge subject for sure. Also through "awakening", the self/higher self starts to play more of a part in your life than the "ego" self, there is a story about two wolves that live inside of you, one is the ego and one is the self, if anyone knows it properly could they post it cos its a fantastic explanation, cheers
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
jammasterj13
Inactive

A Cherokee Legend

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
Here is the same story, but it is called "Grandfather Tells" which is also known as "The Wolves Within"

An old Grandfather said to his grandson, who came to him with anger at a friend who had done him an injustice, "Let me tell you a story.

I too, at times, have felt a great hate for those that have taken so much, with no sorrow for what they do.

But hate wears you down, and does not hurt your enemy. It is like taking poison and wishing your enemy would die. I have struggled with these feelings many times." He continued, "It is as if there are two wolves inside me. One is good and does no harm. He lives in harmony with all around him, and does not take offense when no offense was intended. He will only fight when it is right to do so, and in the right way.

But the other wolf, ah! He is full of anger. The littlest thing will set him into a fit of temper. He fights everyone, all the time, for no reason. He cannot think because his anger and hate are so great. It is helpless anger,for his anger will change nothing.

Sometimes, it is hard to live with these two wolves inside me, for both of them try to dominate my spirit."

The boy looked intently into his Grandfather's eyes and asked, "Which one wins, Grandfather?"

The Grandfather smiled and quietly said, "The one I feed."

jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
nicolaj

you'll know you don't belong in this world.
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
danster82

Wake up to nothing.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
infinite tea
Inactive

Fall asleep into reality awaken to the dream.
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
1ndividua1
Inactive

Thank you very much

In that case I can honestly hand on heart say that I am definitely waking up

We need nothing yet we want everything
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
particlepopup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
A Cherokee Legend

The boy looked intently into his Grandfather's eyes and asked, "Which one wins, Grandfather?"

The Grandfather smiled and quietly said, "The one I feed."

Ah wonderful, thanks jammaster
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
choice
Inactive

Jammasterj13, really good post, thx a lot.
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #11
vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post

you'll have more awareness of your body, getting intune with what it needs more for true wholistic nourishment... and of course your life might be very shaken up due to the commitment of your own awakening, some relationships may come to an end because you start to percieve things in a different light, things become unveiled that you totally didn't notice before cos your awareness is becoming all encompassing.... Paranormal things might occur in this new paradigm because you've opened your mind to more possibilities of life out there and will attract that information/energy as you open up to become more multi-dimensional, resonating with deeper levels of reality for true evolutionary growth... becoming a cosmic citizen as opposed to a local tribalized citizen with a mundane view of the universe... The realization that we're a spirit having a human experience and not the other way around... and ummm...

in that case i've been awake my whole life..
vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 01:55 AM   #12
let it shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
you'll know you don't belong in this world.
best answer.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #13
i_am

All of the above

You also begin to listen to your heart as opposed to your head.

You see the synchronicties in your life rather than just put them down to coincidence.

You become far less judgemental.

You realise "this is just a ride" and that while you just know things, you know know little

Compassion is the biggie imo and hate becomes a foreign emotion

Last edited by i_am; 22-10-2009 at 02:06 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote