Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 06-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
sevenseas
Banned

Default Vatican says Capitalism is a sin, communism is OK

The Vatican says that Capitalism is a sin, is a sin to have much wealth and is a sin if you are successful and lazy people is poor.

Communism instead is OK and is not a sin according to the Vatican.

March 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Vatican has put together a list of seven ``social'' sins that includes excessive wealth, drug abuse, littering, genetic tampering and creating poverty.

Echoing the concept of the seven cardinal vices -- set to paper by Pope Gregory I in the sixth century -- the new list adds a social dimension, Bishop Gianfranco Girotti, head of the Apostolic Penitentiary, said in an interview yesterday with the Vatican's official newspaper l'Osservatore Romano.

``You offend God not only by stealing, taking the Lord's name in vain or coveting your neighbor's wife, but also by wrecking the environment, carrying out morally debatable experiments that manipulate DNA or harm embryos,'' said Girotti, who is responsible for the body that oversees confessions.

Pope Benedict XVI has spoken out on social issues throughout his three-year papacy. He backs a current political initiative to outlaw abortions after 90 days and encouraged Catholics to abstain from a 2005 referendum on easing restrictive laws on fertility treatments, which failed to achieve the 50 percent participation level to make the vote to change the law binding.

The seven social sins are:

1. ``Bioethical' violations such as birth control

2. ``Morally dubious'' experiments such as stem cell research

3. Drug abuse

4. Polluting the environment

5. Contributing to widening divide between rich and poor

6. Excessive wealth

7. Creating poverty

The original deadly sins:

1. Pride

2. Envy

3. Gluttony

4. Lust

5. Anger

6. Greed

7. Sloth

To contact the reporter on this story: Flavia Krause-Jackson in Rome at [email protected]

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Eddie Buckle at [email protected]

http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?2...ommunism-is-OK

Last edited by sevenseas; 06-12-2011 at 04:59 PM.
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
knightofthegrail
Banned

I see no mention of communism, no mention of capitalism and no link to a Vatican source.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
petunia
Banned

Like knight of the grail, I see no reference to capitalism...........non ethical capitalism should be eschewed.

Ethical Capitalism is good.

Recently, Chevron/Texaco defiled the environment of Ecuador, ruining the land and water of the indigenous peoples causing great, sometimes fatal harm to their health and their economic well being.

Last edited by petunia; 06-12-2011 at 07:06 PM.
petunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
jesusistruth
Banned

In the Gospel of the Hebrews:

The second rich youth said to him, “Rabbi, what good thing can I do and live?” Jesus replied, “Fulfill the law and the prophets.” “I have,” was the response Jesus said, “Go, sell all that you have and distribute to the poor; and come, follow me.” The youth began to fidget, for it did not please him. And the Lord said, “How can you say, I have fulfilled the law and the prophets, when it is written in the law: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself,' and many of your brothers, sons of Abraham, are covered with filth, dying of hunger, and your house is full of many good things, none of which goes out to them?” And he turned and said to Simon, his disciple, who was sitting by Him, “Simon, son of Jonah, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” (Origen Commentary on Matthew 15.14).
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
10thlight
Inactive

be careful the pope wears the fish hat The mitre which is dagon which is assoicaed with the sirius belt.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #6
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
be careful the pope wears the fish hat The mitre which is dagon which is assoicaed with the sirius belt.
Sirius=Dog Star as a goddess, sometimes takes the role of Isis...

http://books.google.com/books?id=La9...sirius&f=false
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #7
poutinemee

Excessive wealth

Vatican irony
poutinemee is offline   Reply With Quote