Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 11-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
truthy
Inactive

Default DI's take on the Moon Landing Hoax theories?

First of all (shame on me...) I admit I have not read any of his books, so I do not know if it is in there - I assume yes, that's why I am asking.

I've seen some of his all-day-long presentations on YT and also follow his website for quite a while (3-4 years). I also watch/follow TPV and its development and donated on the first campaign. So I am not a total Icke newbie.

From his talks I know about his theory about the Moon/Saturn Matrix, which is still pretty recent if I am right. Regardless of the Moon being a possible artificial alien object/craft or not, one still could land there "just normal", right? So this is my question then.

Does anyone know if David Icke thinks that human astronauts (Armstrong & co.) actually landed there or is he a "moon hoaxer"? Or does he support the variant conspiracy theory around NASA's moon landings that says they landed there indeed but saw some things (UFOs, buildings, etc.) that we are not allowed to learn about?

Please note that this is not intended to be a moon hoax thread or discussion in general (of course you can do so if you like). I am really just very curious about David's take on this as I cannot remember him mentioning it in his presentations or reading it anywhere.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
white light

The moon apparently rang like a bell (as if hollow) when the lunar lander touched down on the Apollo 11 mission. This is according to Nasa scientists (as reported by conspiracy theories I've read, so third hand info).

What I'd like to know is - if this is true then why didn't the subsequent lunar missions investigate this strangeness?.

Sorry can't answer your question OP.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 05:07 AM   #3
gort

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthy View Post
First of all (shame on me...) I admit I have not read any of his books, so I do not know if it is in there - I assume yes, that's why I am asking.

I've seen some of his all-day-long presentations on YT and also follow his website for quite a while (3-4 years). I also watch/follow TPV and its development and donated on the first campaign. So I am not a total Icke newbie.

From his talks I know about his theory about the Moon/Saturn Matrix, which is still pretty recent if I am right. Regardless of the Moon being a possible artificial alien object/craft or not, one still could land there "just normal", right? So this is my question then.

Does anyone know if David Icke thinks that human astronauts (Armstrong & co.) actually landed there or is he a "moon hoaxer"? Or does he support the variant conspiracy theory around NASA's moon landings that says they landed there indeed but saw some things (UFOs, buildings, etc.) that we are not allowed to learn about?

Please note that this is not intended to be a moon hoax thread or discussion in general (of course you can do so if you like). I am really just very curious about David's take on this as I cannot remember him mentioning it in his presentations or reading it anywhere.
Quote:

"Weidner produces devastating proof that the landing was shot in a studio on Earth. "

--David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168510
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
rebeccapark
Inactive

The moon is very strange and many who have studied it say that it actually impossible to exist. But it does! Recently I read a book called Who Built the Moon
http://www.amazon.com/Who-Built-Moon...built+the+moon
The book gives all the mind boggling maths on the subject as well as the real possibility that the moon is hollow because of the way it behaves in its orbit etc. It acts like no other natural body that earth has studied.
Here is a talk by the authors
http://youtu.be/VQF_p33vDdQ
On the moon landing itself there is a lot of info out there on youtube. One interesting
thing is how impossible it is to get through the Van Allen Belt of radiation. The space craft apparently would have to have been lined with so much lead that it would have been impossible to take off. The other thing is because there is no amostphere on the moon sound does not travel yet on one of the moon clips astronauts are hammering something into the ground and you can hear it. Also the tempatures on the moon are extreme, from boiling hot to freezing cold. NASA has never publicly tested the suits which according to the Russian cosmonauts were just one of their problems in landing on the moon.
Here is a very detailed doco on the subject. There are loads more on youtube.
http://youtu.be/L5-xRAlwPzo
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
agent of the free

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/
agent of the free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The moon apparently rang like a bell (as if hollow) when the lunar lander touched down on the Apollo 11 mission. This is according to Nasa scientists (as reported by conspiracy theories I've read, so third hand info).

What I'd like to know is - if this is true then why didn't the subsequent lunar missions investigate this strangeness?.

It was not when 11 landed. There were 6 moon landings, and a number of them left seismic measurement geophones on the surface. On one mission, the redundant 3rd stage booster was then deliberately crashed into the surface al long distance away, creating sesmic waves that were picked up by the geophones. Hence the "rang like a bell" comment.

As Icke uses this evidence to support his theory, it therefore holds that Icke must accept Apollo landings did happen. You cant have it both ways.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:26 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post

Don't get me started on this. You may as well ask why do NASA ( Not. Actually. Saying. Anything.) withhold so much what they do know from everybody else and offer yet more flannel and claptrap as to why we've not been back again since the 60's).

"Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson ( published in 1974 - long before David Icke was on the scene) is full of evidence to the effect there's something very very odd about the Moon ( and NASA's broadcasts) in positioning, dimensions, texture, motion...you've got the likes of Sir Patrick Moore ( who was totally anti and ridiculing of UFOs and little grey men) sighting bridges across craters which seemed to appear and disappear overnight from his telescope...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-11-2014 at 12:38 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote