Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 10-01-2016, 04:31 PM   #21
herbrobert
Inactive

Good points.

But it might not have happened in the way it was reported anyway.

I don't say the false flag was to injure Farage. It was to create an incident that could be deemed as 'suspicious' thereby strengthening the perception that Farage may be a target because of his rebellious views.

Some people on that basis may be inclined to follow Farage or step up their support of UKIP instead of thinking of other ways to undermine the establishment agenda.
herbrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 04:59 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbrobert View Post
Good points.

But it might not have happened in the way it was reported anyway.

I don't say the false flag was to injure Farage. It was to create an incident that could be deemed as 'suspicious' thereby strengthening the perception that Farage may be a target because of his rebellious views.

Some people on that basis may be inclined to follow Farage or step up their support of UKIP instead of thinking of other ways to undermine the establishment agenda.
but you are not saying what level of complicity you think farage had in it?

Also don't you think farage has better things to do with his time? I really don't think anyone would pick up a newspaper, read that story and then think: ''shit someones tried to bump off ol' nigel...i think i'll vote UKIP next time''

One thing he could be doing is pointing out that his party got millions of votes but only one parliamentary seat. Perhaps a renewed call for voter reform is in order if we want to live in a more representative society?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-01-2016 at 05:00 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #23
herbrobert
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
but you are not saying what level of complicity you think farage had in it?
The hypothesis assumes that he's a fully briefed agent who knows the role he's playing.

Quote:
Also don't you think farage has better things to do with his time?
This isn't relevant to the hypothesis. We would need a different assumption for the above question to be relevant.

Quote:
I really don't think anyone would pick up a newspaper, read that story and then think: ''shit someones tried to bump off ol' nigel...i think i'll vote UKIP next time''
Maybe it's not that simple. Perhaps the aim is to seed the idea into the minds of some Ukip supporters, and those supporters will then go and use it as evidence to convince others that he is a danger to the establishment.

Like you on this forum. Or you might be down the local pub. You'll be using it to cast enough doubt in some people's mind.

For example, two people could be talking at the pub. Both of them are rebels against the establishment, but one is a Ukip supporter (A), the other isn't (B).

(A) is trying to persuade (B) that Farage and Ukip are the real deal, and that Ukip is the answer to changing things for the better. (A) might even use the suspicious events (loose nuts and plane crash) as supporting evidence.

As a result of that conversation, (B) might have been persuaded to become a Ukip supporter. From there he directs his energies into supporting Ukip as opposed to challenging the establishment in some other, more original way.

Say this type of conversion happens on a larger scale. We then have thousands of potential rebels now diverting their energies into the Ukip project. A nice controlled environment. Later on, all their hopes and dreams will be demolished.

These potential rebels could've been active in other, less easy to manage ways and therefore posed a bigger problem.

Quote:
One thing he could be doing is pointing out that his party got millions of votes but only one parliamentary seat. Perhaps a renewed call for voter reform is in order if we want to live in a more representative society?
This could just be part of the script. Obviously he has to have some kind of reasonable argument to work with. But ultimately he's leading people back into the established political arena i.e. a safe environment for establishment.
herbrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 07:02 PM   #24
mormegil
Premier Subscribers

Nigel's just acting out the role he's told to play by his masters. If he was a real threat to the NWO agenda he wouldn't be allowed a mainstream audience.
mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:11 PM   #25
serpentine

After his "nde" Farage back in good form with some spot on comments from other contributors.

serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:43 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Nigel's just acting out the role he's told to play by his masters. If he was a real threat to the NWO agenda he wouldn't be allowed a mainstream audience.
he's the head of a political party with well over 3 million votes and is a member of the EU parliament for the south east

how exactly would he not be 'allowed a mainstream audience?'
Old 11-01-2016, 12:44 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbrobert View Post
The hypothesis assumes that he's a fully briefed agent who knows the role he's playing.

This isn't relevant to the hypothesis. We would need a different assumption for the above question to be relevant.

Maybe it's not that simple. Perhaps the aim is to seed the idea into the minds of some Ukip supporters, and those supporters will then go and use it as evidence to convince others that he is a danger to the establishment.

Like you on this forum. Or you might be down the local pub. You'll be using it to cast enough doubt in some people's mind.

For example, two people could be talking at the pub. Both of them are rebels against the establishment, but one is a Ukip supporter (A), the other isn't (B).

(A) is trying to persuade (B) that Farage and Ukip are the real deal, and that Ukip is the answer to changing things for the better. (A) might even use the suspicious events (loose nuts and plane crash) as supporting evidence.

As a result of that conversation, (B) might have been persuaded to become a Ukip supporter. From there he directs his energies into supporting Ukip as opposed to challenging the establishment in some other, more original way.

Say this type of conversion happens on a larger scale. We then have thousands of potential rebels now diverting their energies into the Ukip project. A nice controlled environment. Later on, all their hopes and dreams will be demolished.

These potential rebels could've been active in other, less easy to manage ways and therefore posed a bigger problem.

This could just be part of the script. Obviously he has to have some kind of reasonable argument to work with. But ultimately he's leading people back into the established political arena i.e. a safe environment for establishment.
so you are saying he was not in on the plot?

In that case he is justified in saying his car has been sabotaged
Old 12-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #28
mormegil
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
how exactly would he not be 'allowed a mainstream audience?'
He'd be assassinated for real

No matter how much you, I or anybody else in the UK wants us to leave the EU we will not be allowed. The result of the Scottish referendum tells us all we need to know.
mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:35 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
He'd be assassinated for real
how do you know the plane crash wasn't a legitimate attempt?

Quote:
No matter how much you, I or anybody else in the UK wants us to leave the EU we will not be allowed. The result of the Scottish referendum tells us all we need to know.
There were mistakes made with the scottish vote for example there were no exit polls

We need some sort of check on the votes other than the polls themselves

If exit polls say 60% vote out and the polls say 60% want to stay in then i'd say it would be grounds for a recount

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:06 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
It can happen.
I have heard of such a case.
The wheel nuts where screwed on but the technician forgot to tighten
them with the pneumatic screwdriver.So the couple left the garage with
a fresh new tire which came loose on the highway and nearly cost their lives.
And no,I cannot provide a link to a news article,
because it never made the news papers...
Absolutely spot on berten60, I was a RAC mechanic for a few years in my younger days and I have seen this many times before, mostly due to the big tyre places forgetting to torque the nuts down properly after fitting new tyres, I would bet my bottom dollar that his cars had just had new ones or a puncture just before the accident.

Also, when four wheel nuts come loose you immediately hear or feel them through the car, unless your completely deaf or pissed at the wheel.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #31
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
After his "nde" Farage back in good form with some spot on comments from other contributors.

Nigel reallyreminds me of this fella, just give a yuke and your done.

He is rather near to that line when he is at work in fact.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #32
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
He is rather near to that line when he is at work in fact.

George only got with 120 yards of the enemy when performing

http://georgeformby.org/biography/war-years/

Nigel has to get a lot closer.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Absolutely spot on berten60, I was a RAC mechanic for a few years in my younger days and I have seen this many times before, mostly due to the big tyre places forgetting to torque the nuts down properly after fitting new tyres, I would bet my bottom dollar that his cars had just had new ones or a puncture just before the accident.

Also, when four wheel nuts come loose you immediately hear or feel them through the car, unless your completely deaf or pissed at the wheel.
should farage sue the garage for criminal negligence then?
Old 13-01-2016, 03:36 AM   #34
vancity eagle
Banned

Farage, Trump, and Rand Paul all claim to be non interventionists in foreign policy, yet all have claimed they will increase military spending.

So you are not going to get involved in foreign entanglements, yet you are going to waste even more taxpayer money on the military industrial complex ?

Any politician talking of spending more money for military in any capacity is a joke candidate, and a shill for the elites, bottom line.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 03:37 PM   #35
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
should farage sue the garage for criminal negligence then?
It all depends if he never did a wheel change himself after a puncture say, but yes I would claim, as wheels do not come off on their own.
Old 14-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It all depends if he never did a wheel change himself after a puncture say, but yes I would claim, as wheels do not come off on their own.
ok so what we really need to know is if he had a tyre change sometime before the crash

if he did and it was done by a garage...and who knows...maybe farage is a grease monkey and likes to pull on his overalls and get under the bonnet of his car and tinker and who knows maybe he loves a good tyre changing but is a bit absent minded and forgets to do up the nuts and use his torque wrench to finsih them off....but if a garage did it and it was near the date of the accident then we need to know that and maybe farage should be having words with the garage

Until we know that the discussion has stalled....
Old 14-01-2016, 04:02 PM   #37
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
ok so what we really need to know is if he had a tyre change sometime before the crash

if he did and it was done by a garage...and who knows...maybe farage is a grease monkey and likes to pull on his overalls and get under the bonnet of his car and tinker and who knows maybe he loves a good tyre changing but is a bit absent minded and forgets to do up the nuts and use his torque wrench to finsih them off....but if a garage did it and it was near the date of the accident then we need to know that and maybe farage should be having words with the garage

Until we know that the discussion has stalled....
It is, but he will not admit if it was his fault.
Old 14-01-2016, 04:05 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It is, but he will not admit if it was his fault.
so you think farage changed the tyre himself and forgot to tighten the nuts; is that your theory?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-01-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 14-01-2016, 04:10 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
so you think farage changed the tyre himself and forgot to tighten the nuts; is that your theory?
It might be the case, however what kind of car was it, hire, pool, personal etc.

Who's, what, when, car.
Old 14-01-2016, 04:18 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It might be the case, however what kind of car was it, hire, pool, personal etc.

Who's, what, when, car.
this is info we need