Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-06-2017, 12:49 AM   #41
mranderson

I was only using the shitty nappies analogy because some events in life have no spiritual meaning at all

It just is

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:39 AM   #42
cafe beelzebub

What is the 'Universe'?

What we experience through our 5 senses and assimulated into a model of reality in our brians is not what is fundamentally there. No one knows what is fundamentally there. No one knows what consciousness is either
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 01:28 AM   #43
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
None taken. I would like to introduce the Precession of the Equinoxes as evidence that we are indeed spinning around in space.

On a sphere or on a petri dish ? IDK and honestly I don't think I want to try and debunk the flat Earth because True Group has that covered on here lol
Look, look at it this way, if we are hurtling across the universe then every star in the sky is hurtling with us, and i don't by it because the stars follow a pattern like sirus that hides for 50 days

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 01:38 AM   #44
basel

i probably said that wrong, it's a sort of a contradiction of sorts, and by the way this has nothing to do with the flat earthers, although they do bring up some strong points, it could be said that for me the jury is still out. Until Nasa can show me a picture and a real picture not a composite of the earth, the whole earth then i'm not ruling out anything

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #45
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
What is the 'Universe'?

What we experience through our 5 senses and assimulated into a model of reality in our brians is not what is fundamentally there. No one knows what is fundamentally there. No one knows what consciousness is either
*brains

cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #46
jupiter12

Default Is the Universe Conscious?

Maybe this question opens a door for an infinite amount of other questions ,,

eg Are humans conscious? Are any humans conscious? What happens when they are unconscious? Where is the subconscious?

Are animals conscious? Is consciousness and awareness interconnected?

I know David describes the Universe in all its infinite expression and our reality as consciousness trying to understand itself! Which I completely understand!

Everything is, it would appear, an emergent product of our brian.

Which is easy to understand with the internet analogy, a computer picks up a Wi Fi signal, and decodes it into full 3D Spectral Dolby Atmos reality! (If you happen to own 3D specs and an Atmos decoder and 600 speakers!)

Wi Fi is a signal containing billions and billions of bits of information, encoded and ready to be transformed into 'reality', by our computers processors, then we decode it further into 'reality' using our brians Amazin'!

Todays News will now resume ,,,,,,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 20-06-2017 at 09:34 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 10:11 PM   #47
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
Yes everything is conscious from stones,flowers,trees,plants then to water and the weather to the air we breath...sylphs,fire...salamanders.
To the planet earth Gaia,all planets,the sun,stars,galaxies.
Black holes which I`m thinking are really white holes bright light and it goes on....
I'm very aware of the energy of our Earth and use the lyrics of a song from a Disney movie to try and express the process. From the movie Pocahontas the song lyrics
"For I know every rock and tree and creature has a life has a spirit has a name".
I don't know much about holes though, either black, white or rainbow colored.
Gaia is the living breathing organism that keeps us alive.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #48
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupted_flesh View Post
No particularly inspiring form of intelligence appears to exist outside man, animal and technology. God, nature, and the "universe" IMHO are definitely somewhat conscious (I can interact with trees, the sun and animals telepathically) but they are quite stupid, ineffective and not very nice. Extra terrestrial s, demons and dark forces - baphomet, moloch...these are definitely very pernicious , technology and the pre dream state as well as poetry appears to be their anchor

The Sun as the Heart of the entity (in which we exist) we call the solar system is unlikely to be interested in the comings and goings of ephemeral creatures, ephemeral countries, ephemeral species and the like bearing in mind it's a heart that beat once every 11 years or so and takes 250 million years to go round the galaxy would not normally be a concern. She may well be interested in the close pass with a sister star about 20 million years from now.

That situation probably changed however as scientists started to focus their attention on the Sun. If you reach out into space with your mind don't be surprised it reaches back is the phrase that springs to mind.

serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #49
serpentine

The observed directionality of some stars emissions has prompted theories that they might be capable of exerting some control. The Sun also seems to be more active than similar sequence stars. Why would that be?

Scientists currently seem focussed on the threat CMEs present to Earth rather than mapping the overall dispersion out to the distant heliopause. The complexity of the Killshot right across the path of the Earth in July 2012 has got their focus. It might have been aimed at something further out like a CME earlier that year

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/plas...r/heliopr.html

and then again it might not.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:53 PM   #50
derekbuttery

so, the moon is fake, tidal activity is checked by the vortex, gravity is a myth as we're all in balance with our celestial surroundings and the systems vortex wake destroys everything behind us.... job done. now what's for tea?
Old 15-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #51
serpentine

Two cups of strong tea to steady the nerves of course.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017/...-case-of-1832/
Old 15-07-2017, 09:40 PM   #52
jupiter12

Default Is the Universe Conscious?

Imagine being omnipotent infinite consciousness ,, becoming self aware & ,, asking questions ,,

Everything in the Observable Universe obeys laws of physics (or sometimes Chaos theory) ,, Mathematics, ,, Pi ,, etc,,, observations into a conscious universe!

Random evolution ,, ?

From giant Galaxies to the smallest q bits ,, ie quantum sub atomic particles, it all exists only based on your perception and how you decode information.

And, in your current space suit you can only perceive and decode a fraction of 'reality' ,, and it is the reality that the Archons project in order to trap and use humanity!
Old 15-07-2017, 09:58 PM   #53
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I was only using the shitty nappies analogy because some events in life have no spiritual meaning at all

It just is
''One must be at one with everything'' ,,

Life has good days and bad days ,,

'One must remember to live in the now!'

Old 15-07-2017, 10:11 PM   #54
derekbuttery

IF the universe is conscious (as in awake and aware, not the definition of whole conscious) then all I want to say to it is : SORRY
Old 16-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #55
ronisron
Inactive

I think this has all been created in my mind and this thing has manifested itself through electric energy that takes waveforms and made all of you and everything else.

Of course, anyone could think that it was them and not me, but I thought I'd claim it first.......
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #56
yousoclever

Conscious or something similar, when I dwell on this question this image helps

brain on the left...universe on the right
Old 18-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #57
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Imagine being omnipotent infinite consciousness ,, becoming self aware & ,, asking questions ,,

Everything in the Observable Universe obeys laws of physics (or sometimes Chaos theory) ,, Mathematics, ,, Pi ,, etc,,, observations into a conscious universe!

Random evolution ,, ?

From giant Galaxies to the smallest q bits ,, ie quantum sub atomic particles, it all exists only based on your perception and how you decode information.

And, in your current space suit you can only perceive and decode a fraction of 'reality' ,, and it is the reality that the Archons project in order to trap and use humanity!
Just to add

Old 18-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #58
derekbuttery

could it be possible to have a conscious, self aware, self regulating, evolving computational device?

just spit balling from an idea on another thread...
Old 18-07-2017, 11:12 PM   #59
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
could it be possible to have a conscious, self aware, self regulating, evolving computational device?

just spit balling from an idea on another thread...
Am i a fragmentation of your imagination or are you one of mine

Old 18-07-2017, 11:19 PM   #60
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
Am i a fragmentation of your imagination or are you one of mine
BOTH and yet NEITHER.

Right now as I 'reply to YOU', I am not replying to you, but am just responding / reacting to a bunch of 1s and 0s decoded by my little aluminum box and displayed on my TV screen. So you ARE a figment of my imagination. You to me right now do not exist other than 1s and 0s on my TV screen.

Our interaction is imagined by me until I am distracted (by hunger, call of nature, my kids etc.) and turn off the 1s and 0s.

You are the code and I am the user. (love Tron, saw Tron : Legacy last night on Space, or Encore...)