Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #121
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I wonder if they found pure "Man" and engineered in some of their reptilian DNA!
This might account for psychopaths!
I think we were probably engineered by a more evolved group of several other species a long time ago. I think the human form is a "generic blank" used all over the universe, in which various features inside us can be turned on or off for whichever planet or phase of our planned evolution.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #122
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
It is not credible evidence. No more so than the guy on the street screaming the moon is made of cheese. And showing you a vid he made in his cellar to prove it.

I'm sorry but if that is your evidence, you should expect to run into people like me quite a lot.

Even on this forum.
What form of evidence would you consider credible then if eye witnesses, video, and historical documentation are not things that you consider credible?

What kind of evidence are you looking for?
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #123
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybumasylum View Post
They are not asking you to believe or anything, they were just debating
Are you claiming reptiles live among us, and, more importantly, are you debating with me when I rebuff your beliefs because I don't/can't believe them?

Quote:
...then some anthropologists come along and disrupt their debate spouting show me some proof and arguing in their thread, it's counter-mount to having someone in a pub join your table when your talking and telling what your saying is rubbish.
And what a boring bland forum you'd have if nobody stopped by. By the way, if you discussed this in a pub, I can almost guarantee someone overhearing would say something.

Quote:
You got involved in someone Else's discussion for your own ends whatever they may be
Obviously

Quote:
I just wanted to ease things because I love reading it no matter how crazy it may seem, but it seems to have not worked.
Time out for me.
There was nothing to ease. I merely asked a valid question that's clearly rankled with you. For some reason.

EDIT: This is a forum, where people come to debate and discuss. Really, what did you expect?

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 02:01 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #124
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
What form of evidence would you consider credible then if eye witnesses, video, and historical documentation are not things that you consider credible?

What kind of evidence are you looking for?
Good question. I'll know it when I see/hear/touch it.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #125
abrett44

Quote:
Good answer.

It was the same for me. First time I saw videos about reptilians and such, I ignored them for months (I'm researching stuff nearly all day every day when I am free to do so), but the theme kept popping up, and when I took a good look at it, I accepted it as a possibility but did not fully believe it. Probably because of how ridiculous it sounded.

I knew that there was a lot of evidence backing up the claim, but I could not see how it was physically possible until I discovered the nature of reality. I still didn't believe it fully, but it became more plausible to me at that time.

Then I saw it with my own eyes on a man whose father was a 32nd degree mason and I put the dots together. Again, you can believe that I hallucinated, but I know what I saw, and that is enough for me.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #126
armoured_amazon

Quote:
This thread just looks like a psychiatric hospital patients vs psychiatrists.

You have one side saying that something out of the "normal" exists and the other saying it doesn't.

I wonder why people who have seem to have no other agenda other than to live and support adamantly and above all reason the "real" world which so many of us see to be a "dreamworld" actually join this forum.

I wouldn't go and join any forum that was at odds with my belief as to me that's crazy, so why do so many people choose this forum who are at odds with it's core philosophy?
Yeah, I know.

Why are people wasting time defending what they know? Some people are literally incapable of a greater understanding of the world around us and people in it; I've come to realise they're wired differently.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-01-2012 at 02:11 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #127
mountain

Quote:
Look out the window.
So.. what proof do you have that they do NOT exist?

Other than looking out the window an not seeing them...
Old 22-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #128
21_12_2012

Quote:
3 questions...

Do you believe that dinosaurs once walked the face of the Earth ? Massive, scaly, reptilian-type life-forms ?

Do you believe that many species of life on the face of the Earth today still survive from then in their ferocious-looking reptilian-like forms ?

Do you believe that the small frequency range of visible light (sight) that humans can access with our limited visual perception is all there is to see that exists ?

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 22-01-2012 at 02:27 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #129
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Yeah, I know.

Why are people wasting time defending what they know? Some people are literally incapable of a greater understanding of the world around us and people in it; I've come to realise they're wired differently.
It's a learning experience for me. No, I don't believe they are wired differently, really... I would have never woken up had it not been for some extraordinary things happening in my life. I'd probably still be sleeping like a baby, trying to make sense of everything in the world but making sure to never step outside of my comfort box.

I was forced outside of my box, and if I wasn't, I'd still be in it.

Also, I will do everything I can to get others outside of the box. That does not mean believing in the existence of shapeshifters and such, that just means the realization that we are all one, that impossible doesn't exist, and that we are eternal beings.

Everything else is secondary to those three realizations in my opinion, because the realization that we are one eliminates hate, and the realization that impossible doesn't exist eliminates a closed mind, and the realization that we are eternal eliminates fear.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #130
dolores1

Jordan Maxwell on Reptillians. Chilling Interview

Check out this link on the reptilian part of the DI forum.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #131
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
So.. what proof do you have that they do NOT exist?

Other than looking out the window an not seeing them...
How many wars, how many car crashes, how many train crashes, how many air plane disasters, how many muggings, how many accidental deaths, how many deaths, how many amputations, how many decapitations, how many open flesh wounds?

Why hasn't someone screamed 'Look! That's odd! A reptile type skin underneath!'
Old 22-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #132
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
3 questions...

Do you believe that dinosaurs once walked the face of the Earth ? Massive, scaly, reptilian-type life-forms ?
Due to scientific evidence, yup.

Quote:
Do you believe that many species of life on the face of the Earth today still survive from then in their ferocious-looking reptilian-like forms ?
Crocodiles, alligators, elephants? Not to mention sea creatures. Yes.

Quote:
Do you believe that the small frequency range of visible light (sight) that humans can access with our limited visual perception is all there is to see that exists ?
Not in the real world no. But there's a world of difference to saying

'The eye doesn't take in all light'

To

'The eye doesn't take in all light and also other dimensions where reptiles and stuff originate from'.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #133
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Jordan Maxwell on Reptillians. Chilling Interview

Check out this link on the reptilian part of the DI forum.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #134
21_12_2012

Quote:
Due to scientific evidence, yup.
Have you 'seen/heard/touched' a dinosaur for you to 'believe they ever existed' ? If not, then why, as you previously stated, would you need to 'see/hear/touch' a reptilian to know 'it existed' ?

Quote:
Crocodiles, alligators, elephants? Not to mention sea creatures. Yes.
Quote:
Not in the real world no.
So, you do agree that reptilian-type life-forms did exist, and still exist to this day, and that what we can access visually is not all that exists.

So therefore, is it not fair to say that based on those deductions, that it is very feasible indeed that life-forms, reptilian/human/animal-like or not, could well and probably do exist around us but we cannot necessarily 'see them' ?

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 22-01-2012 at 02:53 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #135
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Ok so

Maxwell is convinced beyond all shadow of a doubt that reptile aliens exist even thought he's 'never seen one'.

Nancy is a very feminine and intelligent person who blew maxwell and an audience away with her stories about reptiles. Nancy claims a reptile walked out of her closet.

Can I ask why you posted this, what was your intention?
Old 22-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #136
abrett44

Quote:
How many wars, how many car crashes, how many train crashes, how many air plane disasters, how many muggings, how many accidental deaths, how many deaths, how many amputations, how many decapitations, how many open flesh wounds?

It doesn't work like that... in the frequency of visible light they are human... dead or alive. You can only see shapeshifting when something affects that frequency.

People often say they see people shift during highly emotional times such as intense anger or during sex (my sighting was while he was very angry).

This is supposedly because these emotions carry their own frequency, and if strong enough, can alter the frequency of the being, bringing their higher dimensional form into visible light in the 3rd dimension for a short period of time.
Old 22-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #137
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:

You really haven`t got a clue what a reptilian might be, do you, shitforbrains. Or are just trying to wind us up? You think we`re all stupid dunces that believe everything on face value, as you most obviously do?
Research, think and learn...That is if you are capable of such a feat.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 22-01-2012 at 03:05 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #138
1ndividua1
Inactive

[QUOTE=21_12_2012;1060540464]Have you 'seen/heard/touched' a dinosaur for you to 'believe they ever existed' ? If not, then why, as you previously stated, would you need to 'see/hear/touch' a reptilian to know 'it existed' ?[/quoted]

Because the existence of dinosaurs is well documented in fossil remains and well researched scholarly works the world over. Science by its very nature is built on rigorous research and testing and not by mere guess work and hunches.

Quote:
So, you do agree that reptilian-type life-forms did exist, and still exist to this day
Sure. Show me a lizard and I'll show you reptillian life form.

Quote:
and that what we can access visually is not all that exists.
Let me clarify.

I believe the eye has evolved. There are animals out there that have better eyesight, be that a wider field of vision, the ability to see in the dark, or just plain clearer images. As for eyes being able to see another dimenson or however it is termed. No.

Quote:
So therefore, is it not fair to say that based on those deductions, that it is very feasible indeed that life-forms, reptilian/human/animal-like or not, could well and probably do exist around us but we cannot necessarily 'see them' ?
Absolutely not.
Old 22-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #139
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
It doesn't work like that... in the frequency of visible light they are human... dead or alive. You can only see shapeshifting when something affects that frequency.
So, reptiles exist, even though there's no evidence, and we can't see them because of how all this works? Again, way too convenient.

Quote:
People often say they see people shift during highly emotional times such as intense anger or during sex (my sighting was while he was very angry).
Often say? I can honestly say that in over 40 years I've not heard one person say anything even remotely similar.

Quote:
This is supposedly because these emotions carry their own frequency
Supposedly? You're not sure, do you have evidence for this claim?

Quote:
and if strong enough, can alter the frequency of the being, bringing their higher dimensional form into visible light in the 3rd dimension for a short period of time.
But now you've extrapolated on a whole new can of worms based on something that supposedly happens.
Old 22-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #140
abrett44

Quote:
Ok so

Maxwell is convinced beyond all shadow of a doubt that reptile aliens exist even thought he's 'never seen one'.

Nancy is a very feminine and intelligent person who blew maxwell and an audience away with her stories about reptiles. Nancy claims a reptile walked out of her closet.

Can I ask why you posted this, what was your intention?
See the post directly above it.

Edit: the first one above it that's not by you.

Last edited by abrett44; 22-01-2012 at 03:12 PM.