Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #321
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Two friends and I had a very close encounter with three UFO's on January 1st, 2011, and ever since then I've been connecting the dots. I do hours of research every day on pretty much every subject you can think of, but it all pretty much started with that experience.

Oh, and here is another video. Again, these video's aren't proof I just want to know what ya'll have to say about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsAoVFLWJzM
You had the fast track awakening. Glad you made it

When I sit and watch the debunkers and piss takers on here, I think to myself...... yeah it'll happen to you one day, then your world gets flipped inside out.

Welcome to our world

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #322
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
You had the fast track awakening. Glad you made it

When I sit and watch the debunkers and piss takers on here, I think to myself...... yeah it'll happen to you one day, then your world gets flipped inside out.

Welcome to our world
Best post of the year
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:25 AM   #323
guevarista
Banned

Reptillian Mammal hybrids with access to advanced space craft, you need look no further than your own governbent.
guevarista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #324
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Two friends and I had a very close encounter with three UFO's on January 1st, 2011, and ever since then I've been connecting the dots. I do hours of research every day on pretty much every subject you can think of, but it all pretty much started with that experience.

Oh, and here is another video. Again, these video's aren't proof I just want to know what ya'll have to say about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsAoVFLWJzM
I think she's hot?

EDIT: Ok, snarky mode off.

I think she's hot, I also think when her eyes change, they look creepy. But like you said yourself, it ain't proof. It's probably nothing more than a glitch.

I have to ask myself, why these ultra secretive reptile guys who have remained hidden for thousands of years, would risk some out of control reptile member exposing themselves on national t.v.

It doesn't add up.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 29-01-2012 at 08:36 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #325
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I think she's hot?

I think she's hot, I also think when her eyes change, they look creepy. But like you said yourself, it ain't proof. It's probably nothing more than a glitch.

I have to ask myself, why these ultra secretive reptile guys who have remained hidden for thousands of years, would risk some out of control reptile member exposing themselves on national t.v.

It doesn't add up.
What risk?
As you say this video isnt proof and never would be.
The majority of people arent looking. So they dont see.
Part of the matrix is you accept a set list of standard lies.
So if its not on the matrix list of lies, it doesnt exist, its not real.
Therefore it does not even register.

If you look, you start to see.

Last edited by busa; 29-01-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #326
lotusrose

I have also seen ppl with slit eyes, not on YT etc but standing infront of them. The same person twice. sure you cant just get out your camera and click as if.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #327
busa

I have never consciously seen a Reptilain, but there has been occassions in my life when I have seen people out
and about in our normal society who are just not human.
I could not put my finger on it, but they stand out. They are not comfortable in their human form.
That is the best way to describe them. They are trying to be human. You know?

Has anyone else seen people who just scream at you they are not human, but you couldnt quite see why?

Last edited by busa; 29-01-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #328
abrett44

Quote:
I have never consciously seen a Reptilain, but there has been occassions in my life when I have seen people out
and about in our normal society who are just not human.
I could not put my finger on it, but they stand out. They are not comfortable in their human form.
That is the best way to describe them. They are trying to be human. You know?

Has anyone else seen people who just scream at you they are not human, but you couldnt quite see why?
Britney Spears.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #329
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
I have also seen ppl with slit eyes, not on YT etc but standing infront of them. The same person twice. sure you cant just get out your camera and click as if.
Yeah but nobody ever believes us...

Except for us
Old 29-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #330
abrett44

Quote:
I think she's hot?

It doesn't add up.
Don't take this as rude because it's not meant to be... but it's not a risk at all because most people think exactly the same way that you seem to be thinking.

Hoax, Glitch, everybody who has seen it in real life is either lying or hallucinating, etc.

When the majority of people think like you and the minority of people who don't are humiliated, locked up in mental facilities, or worse, then it would be very easy to get away with until the minority begins to creep up on the majority, in my opinion.

Edit: Also, it is very surprising to me when you look around for them, how many people actually believe in this stuff, but never say anything about it. Until two weeks ago, I never knew that a guy I had been friends with my entire life had nearly the exact same beliefs about this stuff as I did, because nobody ever brings it up... if you bring it up to someone who is not awake, they will more than likely never treat you the same way again, thinking that you are out of your mind (not to mention they tell other people, who tell other people, and so on)... like I said before, we are our own thought police, but instead of jail, we just become a social outcast for expressing ideas that others find to be outside of the norm. In this way, it is very easy for them to keep these things in relative secret, because they have engineered the minds of the masses to protect the very prison (mental prison) that they themselves are in.

Last edited by abrett44; 29-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #331
busa

Quote:
Britney Spears.
There are a large number of people and increasing who have nothing present behind the eyes.

You noticed too?

Old 29-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #332
busa

I think there are a lot of humans out there with nothing inside of them.
Just making up the numbers.

Old 29-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #333
mountain

Quote:
I think she's hot?

It doesn't add up.
There are energies coming here that the Draconians do not work well with, to put it bluntly. It interferes with their 'cloak' and why the increase in human bloodshed, Red Cross activity and sacrifices. They need more blood to keep the human imposter act going on. They will be eventually revealed for what they are very soon, maybe this year. I think this is another reason they have bunkers, to hide out at just in case they cannot develop a technology to help cloak them further.

Yes, I am dead serious.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #334
mountain

Quote:
I think there are a lot of humans out there with nothing inside of them.
Just making up the numbers.
There are many people who have came here and are coming here from different places as 'humans'. Earth has some important stuff going down that alot of beings want to witness and be a part of.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #335
domathy
Banned

Lizards are for real. If the girl in vid is telling the truth then that was some scary shit for her.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #336
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
There are many people who have came here and are coming here from different places as 'humans'. Earth has some important stuff going down that alot of beings want to witness and be a part of.
I know