Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
malvern
Inactive

Default One of the why's the legal system does not want us

One of the why's the legal system does not want us to understand our rights;

it is laid down that......

" to no man will we sell, to no man deny, to no man delay, justice or right."

The fact is that this so called "honourable profession of the law" is in the business to sell, delay and deny justice ... to sell to those who can afford, to delay it if the client has money, and deny it if they have not.... so there most be a strong presumption that the whole legal system has been ... Obtaining money on false pretences and obstucting the law..For the Lord Chief Justice of Engalnd and all before, who have allowed this to happen have done themselfs and the people a great injustice, and have done it in the name of thier own gain and greed.... do they swear an oath to up hold the law ??????

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post

The fact is that this so called "honourable profession of the law" is in the business to sell, delay and deny justice ... to sell to those who can afford, to delay it if the client has money, and deny it if they have not.... so there most be a strong presumption that the whole legal system has been ... Obtaining money on false pretences and obstucting the law..For the Lord Chief Justice of Engalnd and all before, who have allowed this to happen have done themselfs and the people a great injustice, and have done it in the name of thier own gain and greed.... do they swear an oath to up hold the law ??????

Welcome to the world of law..where lords, Qc's and barristers get fat..

Last edited by Firewand; 06-09-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
Welcome to the world of law..where lords, Qc's and barristers get fat..

how true......

it's a shame that other do not understand what are our rights, but just of late this section is turning into a myspace sheeple area....and they want others to do the thinking for them.... no wonder we have a so called nanny state for these children, just a shame they post on the icke site, hoping others will do the work for them..

the law is an area were we have let others nannystate our rights so we do not understand the law let alone know when it apllies

freedom is the grandchildren...we are just the caretakers
Old 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
exclamatio

Quote:
hoping others will do the work for them
i would say your attitude isnt as constructive as you assume others should be
Old 07-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
i would say your attitude isnt as constructive as you assume others should be
LOL

Yeah lets not critique anything: its not "constructive"

I'd say Malvern's comment was fair observation

Although I expect nothing more of people than they be themselves: have no illusions about that

Quote:
This makes it VERY clear exactly how much we have LOST since the time of William of Orange in terms of the basis and principles of Justice

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
exclamatio

my point being he is claiming others to be nothing but information leachers and he is doing nothing himself to improve the situation, a pompus ****.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
my point being he is claiming others to be nothing but information leachers and he is doing nothing himself to improve the situation,
where have i claimed this ; i did state my view about sheeple wanting others to do things ...jusy felt we are missing the point and that real issues are sometimes overlooked, or the point of a thread is killed off for what seems to me to be a wrong reason
if this has upset you, so be it... but should we research your list of posts and then see who is doing things????

the piont of this thread was to open debate on our rights... freeman angle an area you yourself has posted .... these so called lawers, QC's and Lords have been miss using the law for thier gain .... and others miss use this site thats all....just fed up of seeing the general section look like myspace or people killing threads so that good debates are killed off and fluffy braindead distractions put up instead...

if only you knew of the battles i have with the tax, courts and local governments .... the videos i have worked on .... because i do not blow my horn all over the net, does not mean that everyday i do not play it.

as for pompus **** ..... thank you.

freedom is the grandchildren are you a caretaker or pisstaker
Old 07-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
One of the why's the legal system does not want us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats your views on the above...... in more that one line please
Old 07-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
zarah

Im starting a law degree later on this month. Not because I wanna get rich from the misfortune of others, but because I wanna in the position to make a difference. Members do tend to make sweeping, at times, erroneous statements which imply an 'us and them' mentality which does nothing but place further divide.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
Im starting a law degree later on this month. Not because I wanna get rich from the misfortune of others, but because I wanna in the position to make a difference. Members do tend to make sweeping, at times, erroneous statements which imply an 'us and them' mentality which does nothing but place further divide.

my lady keeps saying that i should do a law degree, for the books ive read of late...... I would like to make a difference, now i am i father, my little boy can say that his dad did what he knew was right.

I do not care for this us and them, we all breath so we are human beings stuck on this small stone spinning around in space and would like to see us all equal as the law did wish.... It's the areas were we are being mislead, in ever sector of life that rattles me .

freedom is the grandchildren thats why we are the caretakers
Old 07-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
dondaz

Quote:

Isn't this the case eh. The Law Society is like a cassino, the house is set up to win and because people don't know the law they tell you to shut up, we know the law because we've been to law school. What an opportunity for corruption.

Quote:
my point being he is claiming others to be nothing but information leachers and he is doing nothing himself to improve the situation, a pompus ****.
Is this what you think? You are so far off the target mate. How about you stop whinging and get learning about how to stand up for yourself. If you're not part of the sollution, you're part of the problem.

Hey malvern, how about typing up some of those Misguided Cases in Common Law where the Judges have deliberately misled Juries on The Bills of Rights and Magna Charta. That's what people need to see too. Keep rocking on mate, you are not alone in your thinking!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #12
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
Hey malvern, how about typing up some of those Misguided Cases in Common Law where the Judges have deliberately misled Juries on The Bills of Rights and Magna Charta. That's what people need to see too. Keep rocking on mate, you are not alone in your thinking!
The high court missleading dismissed the Maga Carta in the case "Rex v. Haddock" which cost a fine for this of £5. how they did this in the words of Lord Hewart... when Haddock used the example of lord Mildew, said in Klaxon v. GreatWestern Railway(1871) 2QB. " The whole is greater than the part" .... and thus is undoubtedly the law. And if, on detailed examination of a statute, as a bicycle, it is found that nearly every part is obsolete or has been destroyed ther is a strong presumption that the whole for practical purposes ceased to exist. And in the case of the magna carta little is left, and therefore that the chapter on which the appellant relies must be taken to have perished with the others.......!!!!!
the High court said " I am reluctantly compelled to declare that Magna Carta is no longer the law."

How can this be ...... if a human is still breathing is he not alive.... to compare the Magna Carta to a broken bike is laughable..... why did they not service the bike, who allowed it to get so bad and why did we not repair it when it was first broken ...so that it never got in that state ...... the Lords are the keeper of said bike for the people and the crown and should be helt responsable for it's neglect..... hence the post....you can not trust other to look after what is yours .... learn your rights ....

Old 08-09-2008, 10:06 AM   #13
boots
Banned

Yeah I get pissed off with the dribble that is in the general section, but hey I suppose it is general.

But there is so much power when you can start understanding the statues that control us and then use them against the judges who are the pompus cunts and think they know it all.

We have got to let these criminals know, that we are the power base and their heads are on the chopping block.

It's going to be a long an "individual" battle against the system, we will prevail.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #14
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
It's going to be a long an "individual" battle against the system, we will prevail.
too right.... boots , but one i feel i must do and it's great to know that others feel the same .......... at every turn they do delay and deny, just yesterday i had a reply from the valuation office

they diny by missleading you whit thier reply and delay by not imforming correctley of your rights .... this even states that someone high up in a government department was unaware there was a Bill of Rights .... is this not negelt of duty ..when asked a question should they not find the answer.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #15
boots
Banned

Quote:
too right.... boots , but one i feel i must do and it's great to know that others feel the same .......... at every turn they do delay and deny, just yesterday i had a reply from the valuation office

they diny by missleading you whit thier reply and delay by not imforming correctley of your rights .... this even states that someone high up in a government department was unaware there was a Bill of Rights .... is this not negelt of duty ..when asked a question should they not find the answer.

If they have failed to inform you of your rights, Malvern then that is a derelict of duty ?? they have failed and can be taken to court over that a long and costly process I guess.

I'm starting to get into Mary Elizabeth Croft she has some brilliant info and she is having fun with it too, WOW.

Check her out mate.

When dealing with these NWO puppet we have to be VERY precise with the wording and question, without ever committing ourselves to anything.

I feel above all else the UCC (uniform commercial code) is the key to claiming back our power.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080807.php

Have a listen mate and good luck
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #16
dondaz

Quote:
I'm starting to get into Mary Elizabeth Croft she has some brilliant info and she is having fun with it too, WOW.

Check her out mate.
Listening to it now mate, cheers. This is important stuff folks, so get tuned in:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...807-mcroft.mp3
Old 09-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #17
malvern
Inactive

I've have come across some of Marys work before, also others, like Robert Manard..... there is also some great site out there worth looking at, www.thinkfree and The Freeman Channel on utube...

had to look thruogh the finance act 1988 today so that i could reply and question the VO.....and you are so right in your statement question, without ever committing ourselves to anything. All ask do not tell... !!!

freedom is the grandchildren
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #18
dondaz

Quote:
there is also some great site out there worth looking at, www.thinkfree and The Freeman Channel on utube...
http://www.thinkfree.ca

http://www.youtube.com/TheFreemanChannel

And there's a great little section over at TPUC:

http://www.tpuc.org/node/290

Check them out folks. There's some revolations to be seen and then some!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #19
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
http://www.thinkfree.ca

http://www.youtube.com/TheFreemanChannel

And there's a great little section over at TPUC:

http://www.tpuc.org/node/290

Check them out folks. There's some revolations to be seen and then some!

Hi dondaz, I know you have spent sometime now looking at this work, sadley when you post it .... you always seem to get attacked and the true pomus people dish you... I spent some years writing letters and am only now just starting to understand small areas and like you i face this pomus knock backs from people who are unwilling to look in to it... shockingly it's the people who work in these departments who laugh.... the family tax credit took the piss ( in the background ) when i asked under the bill of rights how does this protect my freedom, my libaty and my propaty to one of thier statement that they would some my claim... still awaiting the reply from them about the conduct of that member of staff.....
It will be a long and hard walk to take , but what the hell, nobody said life was easy.

freedom is the grandchildren... we are the caretakers .. is anyone else out there a caretaker of the grandchildren.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #20
dondaz

Remember the days of old when knights were bold and having sex with the wife of another man on her wedding day was said to be right and just by the lords of this land...

The Charter of Liberties of Henry I was possibly the first set of rights put down on paper in the history of England, 1100ad:

Quote:
The Charter of Liberties of Henry I

This charter, granted by Henry when he ascended the throne, is important in two ways. First, Henry formally bound himself to the laws, setting the stage for the rule of law that parliaments and parliamentarians of later ages would cry for. Second, it reads almost exactly like the Magna Carta, and served as the model for the Great Charter in 1215. Henry, king of the English, to Bishop Samson and Urso de Abetot and all hisbarons and faithful, both French and English, of Worcestershire, [copies weresent to all the shires] greetings.

1. Know that by the mercy of God and the common counsel of the barons of the whole kingdom of England I have been crowned king of said kingdom; and because the kingdom had been oppressed by unjust exactions, I, through fear of god and the love which I have toward you all, in the first place make the holy church of God free, so that I will neither sell nor put ot farm, nor on the death of archbishop or bishop or abbot will I take anything from the church's demesne or from its men until the successor shall enter it. And I take away all the bad customs by which the kingdom of England was unjustly oppressed; which bad customs I here set down in part:...

3. And if any of my barons or other men should wish to give his daughter, sister, niece, or kinswoman in marriage, let him speak with me about it; but I will neither take anything from him for this permission nor prevent his giving her unless he should be minded to join her to my enemy. And if, upon the death of a baron or other of my men, a daughter is left as heir, I will give her with her land by the advice of my barons. And if, on the death of her husband, the wife is left and without children, she shall have her dowry and right of marriage, and I will not give her to a husband unless according to her will.

4. But if a wife be left with children, she shall indeed have her dowry and right of marriage so long as she shall keep her body lawfully, and I will notgive her unless according to her will. And the guardian of the land and children shall be either the wife or another of the relatives who more justly ought to be. And I command that my barons restrain themselves similarly indealing with the sons and daughters or wives of their men.
For the full Charter: http://www.tpuc.org/node/293

Last edited by dondaz; 09-09-2008 at 02:31 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote