Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #21
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

There is some super stuff in this thread, I'm loving reading every bit of it.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #22
outofstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: LOGGED OUT.
Posts: 766
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by journohart View Post
I am not trying to "give you a run for your money"

That was I, and trying or not your doing so wonderfully,

as to yozhik' reply "I'm a big boy ... I can take criticism." you'll see he really cant, he'll take your questions well but don't offer any answers

as to your perception of "registration is to give to the king" you shouldn't fear Kings and Queens and guillotine's as much as groups who Blasphemy unforgivable sins


And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #23
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
There is some super stuff in this thread, I'm loving reading every bit of it.
Now that the sympathisers and apparatchiks of the anti-Semitic Parasites have decided to abandon all debates pertaining to Ucadia, we can finally have some meaningful discussion and critical analysis of the subject.

Like a breath of fresh air ...

Of course, there will always be demonstrations of incompetence, but those distractions are easily removed and ignored ...

Quote:
This message is hidden because outofstate is on your ignore list.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 16-02-2011 at 03:37 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #24
stratty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 207
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Wtf? I didn't know you could put users on an Ignore List! Superb. outofstate on ignore...sweet. Count me in.

Regards,

Stratty.
stratty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #25
outofstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: LOGGED OUT.
Posts: 766
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratty View Post
Wtf? I didn't know you could put users on an Ignore List! Superb. outofstate on ignore...sweet. Count me in.

Regards,

Stratty.
You may be disappointed to find out it doesn't work if your not logged in

but I would imagine for those skilled at ignoring their conscience it wont be a bother
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #26
journohart
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 44
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks Stratty and Yozhik.

Yozhik, I can see you are a man who is after a solution to end the madness - hence, if One-Heaven is a solution then I can see your point of view being "lets go for it" rather than argue amongst ourselves as to whether its a cult or a religious system. Those labels are judgmental and irrelevant opinions - if it works, is honourable and not deceptive and unites humanity by recognizing each man and woman as co-creator under a divine creator then that works for me too!
Quote:
But here's the deal; I'm tired.
I'm tired of the bullshit around me and I simply refuse to live in fear or allow apathy to dictate my actions.

I want a world I am proud of for my [as yet unborn] grandchildren to inherit.
That's not going to happen in the current system.
It has to change, and I'm not going to sit on my ass waiting for someone else to provide that for my clann.
The responsibility is mine.
I agree with you.

There are so many positives about the way the One-Heaven Covenant and Canons of Positive Law present men and women and how they acknowledge them - rather than how the current system does it - that is a strong point. But I am really stuck on the registration issue and cannot move forward on any more research until it is resolved.

Re:
Quote:
Surely by overlaying the anti-Semitic Parasite meaning atop any new idea, we are prejudging according to a discovered corruption and then assuming the new subscribes to the old, yes? I would suggest that would be an 'error'.

So to fairly look at the Ucadia model, then we need to let go of the anti-Semitic Parasite dictionary and look to the Ucadia definitions within the Ucadia model itself. It is fully disclosed. It's written there for all to see.
That doesn't cut it for me. One-Heaven has used the revelation of the origins and real meaning of these "anti-semitic Parasite dictionary" words (e.g. Common Law and Family) to construct its foundation and help grow its respect.

Using the words of the current system, with its accurate origins and true meanings applied, against the current system to expose its deceitfulness gives One Heaven such strength.

If all of a sudden One-Heaven says the basis of any word, particularly the word "registration" means something different to the reality of where it originated then One Heaven will crumble because it is not being authentic with the principles which have given it strength, it is not honoring the English language from which it is structured, it is picking relevant info to tell to its followers and gives the appearance of making stuff up to suit itself ... and my suspicion is that that may be to serve an agenda of some sort.

The old idea of mixing truth with fiction to deceive.

The "registration" part is huge!

Is that not what all freemen and women are upset about, "the registration" (the giving to the king) of the biological property as expressed in paper through the signatures of the parents on a live borne record and birth certificate?

Quote:
Article 55-Registration
Canon 976
Registration is the Act and Ritual of entering a unique Record in a precise manner into an important roll of records known as a Register including any relevant transfer and acknowledgment of certain rights from the holder of the Form to the administrators of the Register.
The relevant transfer ... of certain rights from the holder (that's me) to the administrators of the Register. So who are the administrators of the Register? (Perhaps the answer is Frank, as he is the architect, but who will it be when he leaves?)
Quote:
But hold on ... didn't we comprehend 'registration' to mean something else prior to our awakening?
What was the meaning of the word when viewed with innocent eyes ... BEFORE we discovered the way it had been corrupted?
Shouldn't we be using this innocent meaning?
Simple, the way to get around it is by using a different word, like "membership key retrieval" as we are all members isn't that what would be more accurate, not transferring any rights as with the word registration! (Also, the word submit would not be good).

The crown symbol as the icon for membership is not helping the situation.

Here's the other thing ... if I am approached by someone representing the current system and they order me to do xyz my answer is: "under who's authority" and that invariably leads back to the Queen/President who swears their allegience to God. So it is God, according to them.

With One-Heaven the answer to the above mentioned questioned gets straight to the point - the divine creator gives the writings and canons its authority.

But what gives those writings and orders the perceived strength of being backed by the divine creator? - it is not just the transparency of One Heaven and its uplifting canons of positive law which seem fair and a true reflection of our natural state of being, but it is largely due to the whole scope and massive amounts of literature it has developed. It is respected because of its superior organisation of writings.

IMHO ...

Really it is one system going into the another system - both systems having the claim that God/divine creator is its source. One has better use of words to express it clearly. But just because you may have wandered around the desert for a bit of water doesn't mean you should take the first glass offered to you - it could be poison!

Putting aside all remedies to the current situation of court appearances, injustices through law etc which One-Heaven claims to do - the fact that people are more willing to embrace a system as authority because of its claim it is divinely created and because it is very well organised is where the problem lies.

The divine creator has created nature and not a system - and the human disease is that we recognise authority and consent to it having power over us by giving it allegience and of course our "transfer of rights" through registration. We give it our creative and energy through mindlessly debating it and this helps it flourish.

When people recognise a system as divinely created they put hope in it rather than themselves and each other - thus the great disease of powerlessness begins.

The problem really is our fear (of death, loss and suffering for ourselves and others) and what we put our energy in to prevent that is important.

The answer for that lies in building community close to us, knowing it is an injustice to pay for land (provided we are not greedy) and standing by that.

I like how Ucadia acknowledges society's well-groomed players and their addiction to greed as psycopathic and an action of the mentally ill. I am glad Ucadia exists as a framework for something which can be used to compare it to our current system (e.g. the fact that our current system is respected because it so well organised with statutes and various departments of law and law enforcement).

But the basic human rights of food, warmth and shelter is all we need and a real connection to the divine creator is how the beast of the current system shall be defeated - as it will be people's withdrawl of energy from the system which will have to get the current paradigm to change.

Ucadia, and its comparisons to the system in shape and scope will help do that. If people mock Ucadia then they will have to mock the current system and then humanity can claw its way out of the authority hoax because it will be seen for what it is.

The difference in each other being Ucadia claims superiority ... which I think may be a sales tool to coax people into registration. If indeed, as I infer, registration transfers one its rights to an administration run by whom and for what purpose?

Yozhik, with all due respect, will you defend the idea of registration with One Heaven because you have already registered?

If those questions can be answered I will likely take another look.

Last edited by journohart; 17-02-2011 at 03:19 AM. Reason: spelling error
journohart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #27
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by journohart View Post
Thanks Stratty and Yozhik.

Yozhik, I can see you are a man who is after a solution to end the madness - hence, if One-Heaven is a solution then I can see your point of view being "lets go for it" rather than argue amongst ourselves as to whether its a cult or a religious system. Those labels are judgmental and irrelevant opinions - if it works, is honourable and not deceptive and unites humanity by recognizing each man and woman as co-creator under a divine creator then that works for me too!

I agree with you.

There are so many positives about the way the One-Heaven Covenant and Canons of Positive Law present men and women and how they acknowledge them - rather than how the current system does it - that is a strong point. But I am really stuck on the registration issue and cannot move forward on any more research until it is resolved.

Re:

That doesn't cut it for me. One-Heaven has used the revelation of the origins and real meaning of these "anti-semitic Parasite dictionary" words (e.g. Common Law and Family) to construct its foundation and help grow its respect.

Using the words of the current system, with its accurate origins and true meanings applied, against the current system to expose its deceitfulness gives One Heaven such strength.

If all of a sudden One-Heaven says the basis of any word, particularly the word "registration" means something different to the reality of where it originated then One Heaven will crumble because it is not being authentic with the principles which have given it strength, it is not honoring the English language from which it is structured, it is picking relevant info to tell to its followers and gives the appearance of making stuff up to suit itself ... and my suspicion is that that may be to serve an agenda of some sort.

The old idea of mixing truth with fiction to deceive.

The "registration" part is huge!

Is that not what all freemen and women are upset about, "the registration" (the giving to the king) of the biological property as expressed in paper through the signatures of the parents on a live borne record and birth certificate?



The relevant transfer ... of certain rights from the holder (that's me) to the administrators of the Register. So who are the administrators of the Register? (Perhaps the answer is Frank, as he is the architect, but who will it be when he leaves?)


Simple, the way to get around it is by using a different word, like "membership key retrieval" as we are all members isn't that what would be more accurate, not transferring any rights as with the word registration! (Also, the word submit would not be good).

The crown symbol as the icon for membership is not helping the situation.

Here's the other thing ... if I am approached by someone representing the current system and they order me to do xyz my answer is: "under who's authority" and that invariably leads back to the Queen/President who swears their allegience to God. So it is God, according to them.

With One-Heaven the answer to the above mentioned questioned gets straight to the point - the divine creator gives the writings and canons its authority.

But what gives those writings and orders the perceived strength of being backed by the divine creator? - it is not just the transparency of One Heaven and its uplifting canons of positive law which seem fair and a true reflection of our natural state of being, but it is largely due to the whole scope and massive amounts of literature it has developed. It is respected because of its superior organisation of writings.

IMHO ...

Really it is one system going into the another system - both systems having the claim that God/divine creator is its source. One has better use of words to express it clearly. But just because you may have wandered around the desert for a bit of water doesn't mean you should take the first glass offered to you - it could be poison!

Putting aside all remedies to the current situation of court appearances, injustices through law etc which One-Heaven claims to do - the fact that people are more willing to embrace a system as authority because of its claim it is divinely created and because it is very well organised is where the problem lies.

The divine creator has created nature and not a system - and the human disease is that we recognise authority and consent to it having power over us by giving it allegience and of course our "transfer of rights" through registration. We give it our creative and energy through mindlessly debating it and this helps it flourish.

When people recognise a system as divinely created they put hope in it rather than themselves and each other - thus the great disease of powerlessness begins.

The problem really is our fear (of death, loss and suffering for ourselves and others) and what we put our energy in to prevent that is important.

The answer for that lies in building community close to us, knowing it is an injustice to pay for land (provided we are not greedy) and standing by that.

I like how Ucadia acknowledges society's well-groomed players and their addiction to greed as psycopathic and an action of the mentally ill. I am glad Ucadia exists as a framework for something which can be used to compare it to our current system (e.g. the fact that our current system is respected because it so well organised with statutes and various departments of law and law enforcement).

But the basic human rights of food, warmth and shelter is all we need and a real connection to the divine creator is how the beast of the current system shall be defeated - as it will be people's withdrawl of energy from the system which will have to get the current paradigm to change.

Ucadia, and its comparisons to the system in shape and scope will help do that. If people mock Ucadia then they will have to mock the current system and then humanity can claw its way out of the authority hoax because it will be seen for what it is.

The difference in each other being Ucadia claims superiority ... which I think may be a sales tool to coax people into registration. If indeed, as I infer, registration transfers one its rights to an administration run by whom and for what purpose?

Yozhik, with all due respect, will you defend the idea of registration with One Heaven because you have already registered?

If those questions can be answered I will likely take another look.
I agree with most of what you say and particularly I too wrankle with the registration issue. Apparatiks of parasitic antisemite language? Wow that's a journalistic hook as ever there was one. I doubt that it's gonna catch on though.

The words 'anti' and 'semitic' will forever stay keep many chattering classes away from this particular site because of those words. Choose them carefully Frank. Choose your words very carefully.

I open up the trash free paper today and what do I see? Yet another diatribe from the right wingers. 'Look Peeps we defied Europe Again'.!!! HOnest (fingers crossed).
What? The same Europe you voted for last month Left as well as Right to keep?
Ok. I'll believe you (sarcasm)

HERBALISTS CAN STILL PRESCRIBE.
Yes these pesky nasty, voodoo priests and priestesses (and they choose Chinese Practitioners over western herbal practitioners for some bizarre reason to cite their example) will be able to continue to practice selling medicines that have been proven over the last 30 years to be efficacious. Ya know herbs like St Johns Wort (which the pharmas make a mint out of btw).
can continue to be sold unprescribed.

Europe, we are lead to believe, have decreed it that you can't actually sell herbs anymore. DOH.
So our nice lads at Westminster defied them. Altogether now. Ah. Phew.

Just so long as those pesky mumbo jumbo merchants register as Health Practioners.

Now I was one of many voices who stopped all this over the years. Certainly 8 years of my practice. I got worn out with it. Looks like I'm gone for 2 years and bam! Maybe all the others got worn out too.

They snuck this in the back door and have done every year for the past 15 years and been blighted by the sheer volume of protest.
Sorry I'm tempted to swear her but I won't. I'll keep it clean.

So that's it. If there was ANY shred of doubt that I should pursue my sanity and freedom from these grasping greedy monsters it is has been vanquished now.

EFF Off.

So you register. Pay thousands to train. Pay thousands for your insurance and thousands to keep your name on said register. For nothing. Then you pay (here's the piece) TAX. That's what its really about folks.

Yes just like the Mediums Act and all other such manner of nonsense to control anything out there that is making alternative billions which these greedy parasites can't get their hands on.

Only they do right because we all pay VAT copious amounts on the products we buy but that ain't enough right? Plus some people are becoming rich out of this and we can't have that either can we. Oh no.

So on that example. I'm a little edgy about any twaddle that requires me to register. I am under no illusion what the bloody word means and it is VERY clear by the example I have demonstrated as to what REGI means.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #28
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I am very comfortable with 'recording' an event in a register on the basis that the act of registration is in accord with my intent and purpose.

Yes.

The crux of 'registration' is seeing it for what it is and knowing who you are in the process.
My visualisation is that 'registration' is the creation of a trust, with whatever is conveyed into trust, done so in accordance with the deed; i.e. the Grantor's expressed law, to reflect the form of the Grantor's intent and purpose.

Now ... in the current anti-Semitic Parasite system, that isn't possible.
Why?
Because we are never the Grantor so it is never our Deed [intent and purpose] that is expressed.
How can it be?
If we are 'obliged' to 'register' a 'motor vehicle' in accordance with some act of legislation in the form of a statute [rules, indenture], then how can that ever be seen as being OUR intent and purpose?

We're told the Crown owns all land in the UK.
That is its documented and repeated claim.
IF ... the Crown is the absolute owner of all land, and
IF ... we are merely the [life] tenants with a right of use to the improvements affixed to the land

THEN ... how could it ever be possible for us to 'register' land as Grantor, according to our intent and purpose?

... and yet we have been 'taught' that when we buy a house, we register the title to our house with the [drumroll] 'Land Registry', which by name, infers it is the land being registered.

It isn't.
How can it be?
We don't own the land.
For us to 'register' something we do not own or hold title to, would be an act of fraud, wouldn't it?

But anyway ... coming back to your fundamental question; am I OK with 'registration' in the Ucadia model.

Yes ... because it is done with recognition of my intent and purpose, and role as Grantor.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #29
outofstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: LOGGED OUT.
Posts: 766
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
in the Ucadia model.

UCADIA is an acronym not a word "Ucadia"


to break through a parasite example you have to recognize a parasite

one that frequents the tables of the rich and earns his welcome by flattery; a hanger on; a fawning flatterer.


then the rest will be easy to recognize
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #30
journohart
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 44
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks for the reply Yozhik.
I'll have to take some time to really comprehend all that, but I'll get back to you.
journohart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #31
journohart
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 44
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think I get what you are saying Yozhik.

With the registration of a car it is something we are obliged to do or we are punished.

With the registration of land by me into a land registry it is inferring that I own the land to register, when in all other forums it is deemed the Crown owns the land.
So the act of registration or "giving to the king" in these cases is based on either stand over tactics or fraud.

However One Heaven is addressing me as the divine immortal spirit and Grantor, it is addressing me as competent, placing me in honour - where as the other system does the opposite.

All this is done unless proved otherwise, hence the December 21 dates (or time limits), which is sorting the wheat from the chaff so to speak so that those who wish to remain in dishonour and continue to defend the current system after those dates do so because they clearly do not know who they are - a divine immortal spirit. Yes?

Now the act of registration for One Heaven is made by me voluntarily without fear of harm or loss, assuming it is without fraud also and it is recognising me as the grantor.

As the grantor, in full and open transparency of the One Heaven model, it gives me the power to take on the current system by weight of the words found within the deed.

Now back to the word registration - what rights am I transferring when I register?

My God given rights? Which is really the only thing which can give One Heaven its strength - a system has no energy and without people who believe and give it energy, by the act of registration, it could do nothing.

So we are transfering those God given rights, which we will no longer have as we would instead be members of One Heaven which instead then holds our rights.

It could be viewed that this One Heaven membership is perhaps an easier way to defeat the system and that there is no remedy if we fight it alone - which I don't believe to be true. That only our God given rights when transformed into a collective can have an effect - rather than our God given rights as an individual. A collective such as One Heaven will have a quicker effect in crumbling the system but personal human evolution may not be as quick because it still involves attaching oneself to a system - ironically kind of like a parasite does to people.

What it really boils down to is: what am I/the human species as a whole on the planet giving up by becoming a member and what am I/the human species as a whole on the planet gaining in return?
journohart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #32
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Article 05 - Prime Objectives of One Heaven
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #33
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by journohart View Post
With the registration of a car it is something we are obliged to do or we are punished.

With the registration of land by me into a land registry it is inferring that I own the land to register, when in all other forums it is deemed the Crown owns the land.
So the act of registration or "giving to the king" in these cases is based on either stand over tactics or fraud.
We agree.
Where I then have an issue is the overlaying of this comprehension of 'registration' under the Parasite's system onto the UCADIAN model, when it is specifically defined as something wholly different, with full disclosure and transparency.

BUT ... it's probably fair to say we've done about as much as we can on discussing a single word.

Is some have a massive 'barrier' with the word 'registration'; I comprehend it, I can empathise ... however, it's not my demon to fight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by journohart View Post
However One Heaven is addressing me as the divine immortal spirit and Grantor, it is addressing me as competent, placing me in honour - where as the other system does the opposite.
Yes.
One Heaven presumes you are competent; your actions will either confirm or deny the presumption.

In the Elite's anti-Semitic Parasite system, you are presumed incompetent; a 'ward of the state', an infant,etc ... with the state as the guardian with the underlying assumption of the doctrine of parens patriae.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #34
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
In the Elite's anti-Semitic Parasite system, you are presumed incompetent; a 'ward of the state', an infant,etc ... with the state as the guardian with the underlying assumption of the doctrine of parens patriae.
What evidence do you have to assume the state regards you as incompetent and unable to assume adult responsibility for your actions?
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #35
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
What evidence do you have to assume the state regards you as incompetent and unable to assume adult responsibility for your actions?
Firstly; and take Notice.
No assumptions made.
So, don't play that snipe bullshit with me; it doesn't wash.


Secondly;
Doctrine of Parens Patriae.
'Ward of the state'
Public Trustee
Age of Majority
Appointment of Attorney in court

... and a multitude of other 'labels' and existing principles.

The existence of those alone is evidence of the presumptions made about your incompetence or presumed status as 'child' or 'ward'.


So ... to mirror your question back to you; what evidence do you have to assume the state DOESN'T regard you as incompetent and unable to assume adult responsibility for your actions? i.e. from what do you derive your argument that the aforementioned principles do not exist?
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.